Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any guesses? I know in China there is still travel restrictions and you still need to quarantine… I doubt the U.S…
My guess is Singapore….
well now that she has made money off of the retreat..;)

I just checked out Jing Jing's Instagram - she is deranged. She's a woman in her 40s posting videos of herself naked, wrapped in sheer material, prancing around while her husband works and pretending to be a mermaid.
No wonder Jasmine has so many issues, imagine being raised by someone like that. The dad must have rocks in his head if he's still with her.
i was always weirded out by her when watching jasmines travel vlogs when they were in south korea, her mum would wear clothes and jump around like a teenager and would look ridiculous.
on the other hand she has an amazing body for her age, i can totally see where Jasmine gets her inferiority complexes from.

Hmm, interesting! This should be reported to the Bali immigration office. Let them sort it out. Google is your friend. Even if it's just for the books, so at least she can be found on there, as well as her neo-Nazi and flat-earther husband.
i love to see quite a few new members here :D

Her arms are rail thin, bald spot and red raw chewed thumbs. She's even getting grey hairs on the front at only 24 (you can tell the difference between the grey and dyed blonde). Yep definitely looks like a happy, healthy and aligned young woman who definitely isn't stressed by her illegal scam business and funding her husband!

I found this picture from years ago, her hair was so much thicker. She was a really beautiful girl. I also really think she's had more done than just the filler and Botox she's admitted to. I think she's done something to her nose and I'm looking more and more and I've noticed these strange eyelid scars she has, her eyes also tend to look droopy and unequal from time to time in photos these days. Could be an upper blethroplasty or maybe I'm just being crazy and watching too many Lorry Hill videos LOL 😂
What do you guys think?
double eyelid surgery is quite common among asians

Oh here we go again shall we?
No, I am not interested.
I think I’ll rather take a loan + a job at costa and spend 7+ years and do the proper way.
After your loser retreat and other things I don’t think I would want to learn anything from you darling.
again with the angel numbers...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She put something related to what’s happening in Iran on her story and I’m confused … you don’t believe the war in Ukraine and it’s “fake news” but all of a sudden you believe what’s happening right now in Iran ?? (Though only 1 measly repost and no other comments so basically only doing the bare minimum/performative activism… lol)
Agree with you 100%. The first half of what is written in that post was literally Jasmine when the war in Ukraine broke out. She then had the audacity to call attn to stray dogs as a defense mechanism when ppl called her out for not sharing resources to help. I’m sure her distant relatives in Poland were impacted by this too. Taking refugees in. So it’s not like it wasn’t relevant to her. Saying stray dogs are more important than innocent civilians dying. She is so inconsistent that this feels performative. Can’t relate to how she processes things because she lacks emotional iq.

Reactions: 2
Agree with you 100%. The first half of what is written in that post was literally Jasmine when the war in Ukraine broke out. She then had the audacity to call attn to stray dogs as a defense mechanism when ppl called her out for not sharing resources to help. I’m sure her distant relatives in Poland were impacted by this too. Taking refugees in. So it’s not like it wasn’t relevant to her. Saying stray dogs are more important than innocent civilians dying. She is so inconsistent that this feels performative. Can’t relate to how she processes things because she lacks emotional iq.
her post about the war in ukraine was disgusting.

$1333 for 1.5 hour call… she’s charging $888 an hour??????? Wow totally justified and reasonable, this course better cure cancer!
If I did the math right… isn’t it 9 1.5 hour sessions for a total of $1333? So like $148 an hour….? Which is still too high to get coaching from someone with little life experience, only has a HS diploma, and a ‘coaching certificate’ from a non-accredited program…

$1333 for 1.5 hour call… she’s charging $888 an hour??????? Wow totally justified and reasonable, this course better cure cancer!
Nothing about this scammer surprises me anymore with her absurd pricing. I just hope people who are interested in her services know this is not normal and do not buy. The best way for her to back down from scamming people is for her to not have customers. Or for people to be repelled and call her out on her bullshit.

She already ties her livelihood to her scamming so unfortunately she won’t stop. She’s in too deep. Unless she finds something non scammer that pays as much. What a mess to be in.

If I did the math right… isn’t it 9 1.5 hour sessions for a total of $1333? So like $148 an hour….? Which is still too high to get coaching from someone with little life experience, only has a HS diploma, and a ‘coaching certificate’ from a non-accredited program…
Just kidding about the math. My mind read the number as Roman numerals and thought it was 9 (IX)

Reactions: 1
Lol are we gonna have a usual dose of daily bs again?
She's saying this tit about acting in alignment yet she's back on her cringey reel bullshit. This time mouthing along to a trending J Cole song. Since when has Jasmine been a J Cole rap fan? The only music this emotional stunted child likes is High School Musical!

By the very nature of being an influencer, (which is literally what she is despite being so pretentious and unaware that she thinks a ✨Coach✨ is any different) you need to adapt with the ever changing and elusive algorithm. It means you have to do stuff that will get you visibility which will get you the follows, engagement and eventually sales. That is the cold hard truth.
We don’t believe this tit do we?

As a small business owner I too have an idea of how a dream client would be like for me but my job is to help people if a client is super rude and obnoxious I of course reserve the right to refuse to serve them and they are also free to find someone else but my job is not scamming people nor charge exuberant prices that offer no value whatsoever.

And oh last time I forgot the language learning books.
She's promoting girls posting sexy photos to boost their business. Is she stupid? I don't think Jasmine's clients realize that posting these seemingly fun empowering photos seem great but have consequences. What happens when they don't want to be coaches anymore and want to get a real job and their prospective employer finds their "empowering sensual photos" from their old coaching days. Posting topless/boudoir photos might have helped build Jasmine's crappy "empire" but encouraging girls to do the same is highly irresponsible.

Same goes for this whole "sex sells", flash in the pan onlyfans trend these days. Seems great to make a quick buck but what happens in the future? The only people promoting this tit is women like jasmine who have no experience of real world jobs who already have a sizeable online presence and have nothing to lose. When your average Jane does it, it's not the same!

Btw I am not slut shaming which is why I said posting rather than taking pictures. People should be able to take whatever photos they want. Just becomes a different ball game when said photos are online and out of your control.

Just popped into my mind how she hasn't mentioned the retreat at all after the initial post. There was one fake testimonial and that was it? Surely I would've thought she would've been harping on and on about the life changing and healing experience she had with her queens and how she manifested the perfect retreat as well as making spin off courses from it? Instead, radio silence like it never happened.

I think we were right in thinking it was an awkward flop 😆

It's a long shot, but if any of the girls who attended the retreat wanna speak their mind, we're all ears! ☺

Oof Jasmine is ANGRY! I feel it's quite unprofessional to put someone who apparently "has a bigger brand" than her on blast, it could've been dealt with in private. On the other hand, I can understand why Jasmine would be annoyed.

Looks like they’re moving to Thailand?
I don't think they're moving? Just visiting. I went to Thailand earlier in the year and there's little to no COVID regulations so I can see why it would be an option for them

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oof Jasmine is ANGRY! I feel it's quite unprofessional to put someone who apparently "has a bigger brand" than her on blast, it could've been dealt with in private. On the other hand, I can understand why Jasmine would be annoyed.
I saw this too and was like daaamn!! You can be angry but yeah I agree it is really unprofessional to be displaying that for everyone to see...
I do feel bad but I mean….could this also be karma?

If someone is busier and is more important than you that happens Jasmine Lipska. And btw who wants to talk to a shady lady like you Jasmine Lipski? If they would do it, then they haven't done their research on you.

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness those stories absolutely shocked me. Insanely rude, aggressive, and immature. Not to mention all the (rather unnecessary) f bombs… Really shows how little experience Jasmine has with working with brands & other influencers.

As someone who did a brief stint in brand management, I have also had this happen to me multiple times. Influencers are notoriously flakey, it’s not a personal attack, just a byproduct of their hectic schedules. Influencers who are large enough to have their own PR teams often don’t have a say in scheduling their own days - it’s all handled by the PR rep. In Jasmine’s case, maybe the influencer was simply too busy or their PR team failed to schedule in the podcast meeting. Did Jasmine do her due diligence in following up with the PR team a week or day prior to the podcast being filmed? I doubt it, considering that she said she only reached out 30 minutes into the podcast filming. This is standard practice that she would have known if she had even a tiny bit of corporate or formal work experience.

Being inexperienced at this stuff is totally fine! Everyone has to learn from their own experiences. However, her reaction was EXTREMELY inappropriate and unprofessional. She didn’t do her due diligence and has the audacity to not only blame the other influencer, but cuss them out!!
Swearing at other people is never okay, especially when all they did was miss a meeting. She also wasn’t very generous in assuming that the influencer purposely skipped out on the podcast - again, it could very well be a mistake made by the PR team. Maybe the influencer had an emergency come up. She could at least reach out to them privately to see what actually happened before putting them on blast on social media. Now after she’s posted that story, it’s unlikely that the influencer will be interested in working with her in the future… Was burning bridges really necessary over such a minor inconvenience?

I’ve said this time and time again, but this is yet another example of Jasmine acting completely emotionally immature and toxic, taking things personally and making it all about her and her needs. Jasmine, are you proud of this? It is clear that your intention was to publicly humiliate this influencer, but all you really did was show your audience how reactionary and unprofessional you are…

I get that she feels like she’s lived her whole life as a “good girl” people pleaser and wants to branch away from this identity, but girl… cussing people out is NEVER okay, especially when she didn’t even reach out to the influencer first to reschedule or get a private apology.

Disgusting behaviour from Jasmine. Unfortunately I am not surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looks like sex goddess Jasmine doesn't seem to be having "the best damn time in the bedroom" as she so loudly proclaims all the time.

I think she must be going through some body dysmorphia as she's gained and lost weight so quickly.

Sounds like her sexuality and sex life is a big insecurity for her. Figures tbh. Someone who overcompensates so much ending up having a crap sex life irl? Shocker.

It seems her sweet✨ king ✨Josh hasn't come to save the day with a "my sweet, you're so perfect and amazing" fake quote made up by Jasmine so instead she's resorting to self soothing on the internet. These people 🤢🙄😂

Oh my goodness those stories absolutely shocked me. Insanely rude, aggressive, and immature. Not to mention all the (rather unnecessary) f bombs… Really shows how little experience Jasmine has with working with brands & other influencers.

As someone who did a brief stint in brand management, I have also had this happen to me multiple times. Influencers are notoriously flakey, it’s not a personal attack, just a byproduct of their hectic schedules. Influencers who are large enough to have their own PR teams often don’t have a say in scheduling their own days - it’s all handled by the PR rep. In Jasmine’s case, maybe the influencer was simply too busy or their PR team failed to schedule in the podcast meeting. Did Jasmine do her due diligence in following up with the PR team a week or day prior to the podcast being filmed? I doubt it, considering that she said she only reached out 30 minutes into the podcast filming. This is standard practice that she would have known if she had even a tiny bit of corporate or formal work experience.

Being inexperienced at this stuff is totally fine! Everyone has to learn from their own experiences. However, her reaction was EXTREMELY inappropriate and unprofessional. She didn’t do her due diligence and has the audacity to not only blame the other influencer, but cuss them out!!
Swearing at other people is never okay, especially when all they did was miss a meeting. She also wasn’t very generous in assuming that the influencer purposely skipped out on the podcast - again, it could very well be a mistake made by the PR team. Maybe the influencer had an emergency come up. She could at least reach out to them privately to see what actually happened before putting them on blast on social media. Now after she’s posted that story, it’s unlikely that the influencer will be interested in working with her in the future… Was burning bridges really necessary over such a minor inconvenience?

I’ve said this time and time again, but this is yet another example of Jasmine acting completely emotionally immature and toxic, taking things personally and making it all about her and her needs. Jasmine, are you proud of this? It is clear that your intention was to publicly humiliate this influencer, but all you really did was show your audience how reactionary and unprofessional you are…

I get that she feels like she’s lived her whole life as a “good girl” people pleaser and wants to branch away from this identity, but girl… cussing people out is NEVER okay, especially when she didn’t even reach out to the influencer first to reschedule or get a private apology.

Disgusting behaviour from Jasmine. Unfortunately I am not surprised.
And she acts like it was such a massive inconvenience as if she actually has real work to do! "I hAd tO cLeAr mY sChEdULe!" This is coming from the lazy ass cow who gets midweek massages and has full day journalling sessions with Josh because she has so much self proclaimed free time, ✨plays with the dimension of time✨ and only works 10 hours a week all by her own admission.

Wouldn't be surprised if the influencer did her due diligence and researched Jasmine and found her tattle! I would run for the hills too!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
LOL! This child goes on a rant with crazy eyes about being forgotten in scheduling, blaming the influencer when it's likely the PR team that dropped the ball. Her following Instagram story is plugging the She is Visible master class. The irony is in full force since she JUST admitted that she wasn't visible enough to get a head's up on cancellation about the influencer not being able to make the podcast recording session.

The clown antics continue with her next story judging Instagram filters, followed up with a story that filters her skin!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL! This child goes on a rant with crazy eyes about being forgotten in scheduling, blaming the influencer when it's likely the PR team that dropped the ball. Her following Instagram story is plugging the She is Visible master class. The irony is in full force since she JUST admitted that she wasn't visible enough to get a head's up on cancellation about the influencer not being able to make the podcast recording session.

The clown antics continue with her next story judging Instagram filters, followed up with a story that filters her skin!
Idk why that made me laugh. A course called she is visible but she didn't make herself visible to her collaborator 😂

Worst of all, her clients will see this behaviour and think it's okay to treat their collaborators like that. It isn't! It's deeply unprofessional and you can kiss any other project you have goodbye! It doesn't make you a sassy unapologetic girl boss, it makes you an insufferable bleep! We really see why Jasmine has no friends in full force now!

Her stories gave me such weird manic vibes today, they were all over the place. Getting angry about the podcast, swearing, messing about with filters, random plug of her tit course.

Ok almighty authentic and filterless queen, getting on your high horse. Explain these 🙄😂

Literally type Jasmine Lipska tattle life and go on images. Every single photo she takes has a filter on it. Even if it doesn't say it, she will save it to camera roll and repost it so it doesn't say. Just because it's not an overt, face distorting filter, it's still a filter Loopyska! Shady fucker.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.