Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Ladyhush38 for the title idea!
New readers, welcome! Please check out the wiki for more information!

Helleww my loves how are yeww doing! I can't believe this is the third thread! Not even including the old ones. I really am stepping into my powurrr by gaslighting, gatekeeping and girlbossing to the max mkay. The hustle I embody cannot be matched and I'm reclaiming my worth! How many coaches do you know with this many threads detailing how disgustingly awful they are? Of course the people posting to those threads are mentally ill and projecting their insecurities onto me. That's not my responsibility and I feel seww sorry for them *professor umbridge giggle*

I just wanted to come on heeyar to talk about my new accent ferrstly. As yeww know I hate Austraalya and nevurrr want to returrrn there because everyone will find out I'm a liar and fraud and it's easy to scam away here in Bali. Sorrrry I got distraacted! The reason I sound laak this now is because I want teww sound laaak my Amerrrrrican cewches and also my husband's ridiculously thick Bristolian accent has rubbed off on me since I dewnt hang out with anyone else as a result of having no friends! Of course, I'm still embodying my whispery baby voice.

Sewww I kneyww yeww are all seww excited for my return to YewTewbe! Instagram is not doing so well these days and I haven't got any sign ups for the retreat so desperate times call for desperate measures! Has enywun noticed I haven't spewken about my six figure biz in ages? During my 30 second hiatus off Instagram busy integrating lessons, I succumbed to my social media addiction and went back onto YewTewbe even though I said having sex with my husband was my new life purpose and I didn't feel a call to create on YewTewbe anymoare. I know I said I wouldn't close the door completely but I really didn't have an interest in YewTewbe until I remembered that I could leech off my old fanbase! However they aren't on my vibration and I've lost subscribers instead!! It's Ewkay though because I'm just magnetic to vulnerable girls whilst I repel those sound minded old subs that used to like the old boring me!

People keep wanting me to discuss this place called Ukraine. Well that's not my bleeping job or responsibility! Hashtagging won't do tit!!!! I don't give a duck that my entire business and image is about loving and caring for one another and that I'm an empath. duck ANYONE who tries to hold me to ideals I created for myself. How dare you!!! You will be BLOCKED!!!!

ok sorry my Queens I had to integrate and release that emotion in a healthy way! Now that's out of the way, I will be providing links for a GoFundMe for Josh's career. This is a cause that ACTUALLY matters to me and just know your money is going to a good place when you buy my courses.

Now I wanted to come on here to talk to yew all today about how it's okay to be a self hating misogynist with no friends. It's completely valid to push everyone away with how competitive, bitchy and judgemental you are. These females just don't understand me and I'm not willing to dilute my potency for those witches.

If yew think I have flaws furstly, that's a reflection on yourself and I recommend you do some deep inner work on why you project your own issues onto me *hehe* but I am mature enough to understand that I actually do have my own flaws... Which are entirely my family's fault. My grandparents gave me ancestral issues which means I can't get my tits out. My mum gave me issues so I can't make female friends and I hate them/myself. This is really deep work I must do to heal the abhorrent abuse I faced when growing up in war torn suburban austraalya. We were penniless and had to hustle for everything we had, including my private, fee paying catholic education and comfortable home. Speaking of Catholic, I was a victim of religious abuse, I grew up everyday in the church praying 25 hours a day and had to wear skirts down to my knees as school uniform, not allowed to show any flesh. Don't even DARE google my obvious lies and see pictures of my mum and myself in bikinis, or my old YouTube videos stating my family weren't religious growing up! How bleeping backwards and abhorrent was my childhood!! I put in the deep work everyday to heal from this pain.

A big goal I've made this year is to stop diluting myself and my truth. Therefore I am coming out officially as an antivaxxer! This took a lot of deep work to gather this courage to post passive aggressive antivaxx memes but here I am stepping into my truth. I repel sound minded individuals and I'm magnetic to woo woo nutcases like myself and Josh. I absolutely will not be doing any research, elaborating or apologizing because I apologise to nothing and no one, even if I bump into someone. You wanna know why sister, because I refuse to bow down and apologize to ANYONE ! Even a small child. duck anyone who gets in my way!

One of my major goals that I'm so proud of myself for improving on is becoming a complete bleep!! Sister, I hear you. I used to be the good girl, donating to the homeless in Australia during Christmas, loving my family and getting good grades. However I felt stifled and I broke free! Being a selfish, narc cow is my true purpose in life. This took some pulls of my tarot cards and journalling to get here but I'm my true embodied self! All you need to do is completely get rid of your moral compass and the money will flow through you like period blood, yes I love my juices and drinking it - Oh wait, being hypersexual isn't my branding anymore since I unfollowed tantric.alchemy since she no longer serves me. Just can't keep up with my new brandings!!

Daily bleeping reminder not to bleeping care what bleeping people bleeping think about you. I don't spend a single bleeping second thinking about those bleeping forums or my bleeping clients actual bleeping mental wellbeing. I just care about bleeping Josh and journalling about it and filling my bleeping pockets with bleeping money! Money makes me sooo turned on!

Ewkay guys I luvv speaking to yeww all since I have noaw friends but I've got to goaw and dew some quick journalling and board games with my sweet king husband whilst he's back from his 5 hour long gym session. My king is sew busy I hardly ever see him! Hopefully he'll be able to pick up the pen because his hands are hurting from punching sew many walls. Ugh my king is so good at healthily integrating his depression and anger!

If you're feeling a call to join my cult meeting happening in September. DM me saying "no friends", for more information! Imagine in 3 months time you will be in beautiful Bali massaging my ego and sleeping on a couch whilst you pay $3000+ for the privilege of being in my presence! Doesn't that sound wonderful!? 💞✨🌿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi please read the two posts down below and take action.
moon.sun said:
If you have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska or if you have not but still want to report her for her scams. I encourage you all to report her to the ACC (The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission) which is a consumer protection agency. The direct link to the online form: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

You can fill out the form anonymously. If you live outside Australia and have been scammed by Jasmine Lipska, please fill out the scamwatch form above. I also encourage you to find a (government) consumer protection agency in your own country to report her, and you may get your money back.
Jellyjam_ said:
I second this:

It's completely anonymous and takes little time to complete. Im not sure whether it comes under "psychic and clairvoyant" or "pyramid scheme" but either one would do tbh lol.

I'm not sure what date to put it under, @TruthAnon could you tell us when you took the course if you wouldn't mind?
If you feel uncomfortable, don't worry! I was thinking of just putting down 1 May 2020 just as a basic date.

The links to testimonials, proof of purchase and breach of confidentiality when filing your reports
https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-7513798 proof of purchase

https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-7504681 testimony

https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-6389857 testimony

https://tattle.life/threads/jasmine-lipska.19471/post-6391369 breach of confidentiality

Promise of her course being a "safe container for women" 👆

Here's a template of something to write when giving a background on her scam. You can just copy and paste it or you can add whatever you want 👍

Jasmine Mary Lipski (operating name: Jasmine Lipska ABN: 72 768 847 834) has been offering ridiculously priced coaching courses targeted at vulnerable young women. She claims to offer inner child healing, mind reprogramming and claims to help cure other difficult mental health issues that she has no real high level qualifications to treat. She claims to be qualified from the Beautiful You Life Coaching Academy however it is unregulated.

She promises her classes are a "safe container for women" yet has allowed perverted men into her classes who have spoken in an inappropriate manner and made the other young women partaking in the class feel extremely uncomfortable. She did not remove the man from the course until others alerted her to do so.

She has also breached confidentiality by leaking her private group calls onto her website. The faces of the women have been blurred out of respect for their privacy but anyone in public could easily have screen recorded the call.

Life coaching is an unregulated industry and has the potential to be dangerous. Jasmine is a 23 year old college drop out who is claiming to cure and treat severe mental health issues. She continuously brags about being rich from her scams as well as promoting not needing to be qualified to practice life coaching.

She also promises women that they will be able to achieve her level of success (having an annual six figure business) if they buy her plagiarised courses. Life coaching may not conventionally come under the "pyramid scheme" umbrella however this particular case calls for concern.

Jasmine refuses to stop this unethical business and has threatened, bullied and blocked those who kindly ask her to think about her actions.

The links to testimonials, proof of purchase and proof of the breach of confidentiality will be provided below. We have compiled it on a forum as Jasmine blocks and deletes any form of constructive criticism and we were left with no choice.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon and that this matter is dealt with swiftly.

Undercover investigation: Life coaches caught on camera

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For someone who must be profoundly at peace and have total freedom based on this enlightening quote 💫, she sure has a lot of issues:

- admitted to being depressed for the past months
- jealous of other women to the point that she walked out of a yoga class because other people in the class did the poses better than her
- paranoid about Josh abandoning her for someone his type (although this one is probably warranted haha)
- is stuck in Bali because she is an anti vaxxer who can’t easily travel

This was also posted in response to her video selling her retreat 😸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t feel guilty about criticising how she looks. She’s so delusional that she probably just believes we’re all jealous of her anyways so any criticism we say will just bounce off her.

I see her as a business case study in poor marketing. She claims to be so empowered (or whatever fancy new term she’s learned) yet is looking more and more terrible as time passes. She claims to be so confident in herself yet resorts to Botox at such a young age and wears the skimpiest clothing making it seem like she can’t afford clothes with more cloth. She wants to “inspire” women yet spends so much time pushing her boobs at you that you wonder if you’re looking at an Onlyfans site aimed at guys instead. She’s hardly the image of someone you’d want to pay big bucks to for advice because she’s highly contradictory and seems to be the one that needs “life coaching” and not the other way round.

And don’t even get me started on her pathetic, Love Island reject of a husband. Sheesh…and she’s out there teaching women how to find a good man….anyway, it’s all a hard pass for me. I don’t think it’s rocket science or worth paying Jasmine for to learn how to find a guy still crying over his failed audition to Love Island from light years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if she plagiarized essays in college. Maybe that’s why she dropped out, maybe she got caught. She plagiarized her own self published book and content for her coaching business, so it’s not hard to believe 🤷‍♀️ She always takes the easy and most unethical path to get her way. Anyone remember when she had an online shop and literally was selling PDFs of copied self love quotes she created on Canva 😂? Literally took the least effort/time and she saw an opp to swipe people for their $$$. Thank goodness she closed shop on that shady side hustle.
Oh yeah, I wouldn't be surprised either. Everything about her is unethical, shady etc and on top of that she has many if not all of the narcissistic traits anyone can have. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing. If you're reading this, don't fall for her manipulative tactics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jingjing and Josh's comments on her new video. "In all the time you've spent away, the inner work, blossoming you've done" bro she's still been spamming emails she just hasn't posted on Instagram in a few days, Jesus, he's acting like she was on Mars for 10 years altering her DNA. 😂😂

His comments honestly sound as if Jasmine has logged onto his account and written them herself. They're always so dramatic, lovey dovey and fake for no reason 😂

Also Jasmine's family will be coming to Bali in 2 weeks. I really wonder how it'll go?

I'm not too concerned about the outpouring of love in the comments. I think 99% of those people completely forgot about Jasmine and are simply pleasantly surprised by her return, thinking she's still the sweetheart she used to be from years ago. It's very clear that those who got to see that comment went to Google and quickly found us. Couple thousand people got clued up quick and unsubscribed thank God. Plus it's not like these people will buy her products as the majority of those comments are in broken English.

From Jingjing's comment and by Jasmine's own admission, it seemed like a real spur of the moment decision to return. I think Jasmine was spiraling and panicking about no sales and went crawling back to YouTube, not realizing she's now painted herself into a corner. People are now going to be expecting videos again and they're not going to buy her products thereby increasing her workload for little return (little miss ✨no longer serving me's✨ worst nightmare! Not to mention the whole reason why she left in the first place!) She's also increasing her reach thus, more people will find us and she'll gain infamy. I really don't think she planned or thought it through at all and it's a terrible decision. YouTube is a completely different ballgame and algorithm to Instagram.

Attachments

I don’t feel guilty about criticising how she looks. She’s so delusional that she probably just believes we’re all jealous of her anyways so any criticism we say will just bounce off her.

I see her as a business case study in poor marketing. She claims to be so empowered (or whatever fancy new term she’s learned) yet is looking more and more terrible as time passes. She claims to be so confident in herself yet resorts to Botox at such a young age and wears the skimpiest clothing making it seem like she can’t afford clothes with more cloth. She wants to “inspire” women yet spends so much time pushing her boobs at you that you wonder if you’re looking at an Onlyfans site aimed at guys instead. She’s hardly the image of someone you’d want to pay big bucks to for advice because she’s highly contradictory and seems to be the one that needs “life coaching” and not the other way round.

And don’t even get me started on her pathetic, Love Island reject of a husband. Sheesh…and she’s out there teaching women how to find a good man….anyway, it’s all a hard pass for me. I don’t think it’s rocket science or worth paying Jasmine for to learn how to find a guy still crying over his failed audition to Love Island from light years ago.
Has anyone noticed that she has a crooked jaw/lips when she speaks? And it accentuates more when she's lying or bsing. It gives her a sinister and deceptive expression. She has a very untrustworthy expression when she speaks. It's weird because she has that fake, soft voice but then when you look at her she speaks oddly. It's not in harmony together. I guess the inside really does reflect on her outside.

She looks like Rocky when she speaks, her lips will twist sideways. Picture for reference

crooked.png

Jingjing and Josh's comments on her new video. "In all the time you've spent away, the inner work, blossoming you've done" bro she's still been spamming emails she just hasn't posted on Instagram in a few days, Jesus, he's acting like she was on Mars for 10 years altering her DNA. 😂😂

His comments honestly sound as if Jasmine has logged onto his account and written them herself. They're always so dramatic, lovey dovey and fake for no reason 😂

Also Jasmine's family will be coming to Bali in 2 weeks. I really wonder how it'll go?

I'm not too concerned about the outpouring of love in the comments. I think 99% of those people completely forgot about Jasmine and are simply pleasantly surprised by her return, thinking she's still the sweetheart she used to be from years ago. It's very clear that those who got to see that comment went to Google and quickly found us. Couple thousand people got clued up quick and unsubscribed thank God. Plus it's not like these people will buy her products as the majority of those comments are in broken English.

From Jingjing's comment and by Jasmine's own admission, it seemed like a real spur of the moment decision to return. I think Jasmine was spiraling and panicking about no sales and went crawling back to YouTube, not realizing she's now painted herself into a corner. People are now going to be expecting videos again and they're not going to buy her products thereby increasing her workload for little return (little miss ✨no longer serving me's✨ worst nightmare! Not to mention the whole reason why she left in the first place!) She's also increasing her reach thus, more people will find us and she'll gain infamy. I really don't think she planned or thought it through at all and it's a terrible decision. YouTube is a completely different ballgame and algorithm to Instagram.
She basically abandons and leaves her YouTube community and then comes back to plug her failing retreat and posts updates for people to check out her business...If I was her YouTube subscriber I would be so pissed at her because she is obviously using her YT community to her business advantage. Jasmine that's not how "fostering a loving community" works. I swear all she does is selfishly take from every person she meets. Her emotional IQ is so poor. No wonder she has trouble making friends. She knows 99% of her Insta followers came from her early YT days. Hopefully they forgot about her or lost interest from her hiatus. I hope people don't fall for this scam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
We still have a bit of space on the 2nd thread.
I can’t believe this is the 3rd thread in 1 year plus the GG and I came here just over a year ago.
I want to mention something that I forgot.
Yes, we should be focusing more on her actions but some of us probably find hard not to gossip because it all goes back to the “courses” she sells and preaching stuff like self love and body positivity when she herself has not worked through her insecurities and has had cosmetic procedures done at a young age which few young women can afford, she’s nearly 24 if she hasn’t turned 24 yet still young of course but getting on a bit and I believe her then teen/young adults audience has moved on and shifted their interests some of those people might have children now or are probably doing their masters or whatever.

Her husband is the way he is and she creates I’m gonna say programs instead of courses on how to find a man when he’s the only man she’s ever met in like 2 years and she also gives relationship advice.
We have no way of knowing for certain how their marriage is like behind closed doors but judging from the stuff she posts on social media doesn’t seem the ideal relationship to me.

I don't think Jasmine will return to Instagram until after her family have left Bali and her birthday. She couldn't take time off like a normal person noooo, she had to make it into an enlightening hiatus which ofc will spawn dozens of courses 🙄

Also if anyone can help me with the wiki that would be great! the mods have made a new page which I have dedicated to compiling resources. Please check it out and contribute as and when you feel like it. If you can't personally add to us, write it here and I'll copy and paste it. Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed that she has a crooked jaw/lips when she speaks? And it accentuates more when she's lying or bsing.
Haha total nitpicking here, but I also noticed that & find it a bit annoying. It wasn't as noticeable when she had her thin lips - it looked quite natural actually. But when she started getting lip fillers it became very noticeable, especially since her fillers are lumpy.

Reactions: 3
I swear I was not trying to catch her doing weird faces. I just took a couple of random screen shots from her latest Yewtube video and look how demented, inauthentic and desperate her micro expressions are. You can almost hear the chanting in her mind “Gimme, gimme, gimme money💰

Attachments

• Haha
God how vapid can you get 🙄
Also we all know Jasmine's acting isn't her strong suit. That was the most fake surprised face I've ever seen, playing at the whole "haha insta hubby catching insta wifey out haha we're so funny!" Shtick 🙄😂

Also I'm not trying to be cruel or whether she has lumbar lordosis but she genuinely looks pregnant with that posture

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Aargh projectile vomit! 🤮 I absolutely hate it when she calls him “sweeeeeeet!!” in that nauseating baby voice. Who the fk calls someone else that? It’s an adjective not a noun for god sakes!

Also we all know Jasmine's acting isn't her strong suit. That was the most fake surprised face I've ever seen, playing at the whole "haha insta hubby catching insta wifey out haha we're so funny!" Shtick 🙄😂

Also I'm not trying to be cruel or whether she has lumbar lordosis but she genuinely looks pregnant with that posture

• Haha
  • Sick

Lol did you notice she recorded a video and takes so many selfies just right after she got a haircut and hair styled? I guess she’s trying to get the most use out of it because we all know she can’t properly take care of her hair for life 🤣

Imagine if this plot twist was true. She is pregnant and reason why she is taking off 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Idk if this video has been sent before but it's so useful! I'll leave a TLDR if you can't watch it but it's just Jasmine through and through.

Screenshot_20220703-210058.png

exactly! i watched her video on yewtube and she sounded so different than on her former videos having absolutely no clue what to say. She kept repeating over and over again what she has been doing but barely scratching anything other than being married and loving being married. Her old videos always made me watch them to the end, giving me something: an insight, a motivation or something to learn. this video was so unlike her and gave no reason why people should still be watching her videos.

Reactions: 2
exactly! i watched her video on yewtube and she sounded so different than on her former videos having absolutely no clue what to say. She kept repeating over and over again what she has been doing but barely scratching anything other than being married and loving being married. Her old videos always made me watch them to the end, giving me something: an insight, a motivation or something to learn. this video was so unlike her and gave no reason why people should still be watching her videos.
Like we've said time and time again, her only personality trait is being married. Being attached to a man and moulding her entire existence to please him. What a brilliant role model!!!

• Sick
Jasmine's entire demeanor was so off in her YouTube video. What she says and does on Instagram is one thing, but I didn't expect her to conduct herself the same way on YouTube! It's almost as if lots of followers didn't truly listen to her in the video because her narcissistic attitude was clear as day. Thought she would've faked a bit more of her old persona to her YouTube audience.

If I didn't follow her on these threads, I would've been completely gobsmacked at how she has changed from her last video.

Reactions: 6
That was my first thought too! She looks sooo pregnant.
Thought she would've faked a bit more of her old persona to her YouTube audience.
That's the thing, I don't think she wants to even pretend to be her old persona even to her old audience because she positively is embarassed or disgusted by what she calls her goody two shoes phase.
Aargh projectile vomit! 🤮 I absolutely hate it when she calls him “sweeeeeeet!!” in that nauseating baby voice. Who the fk calls someone else that? It’s an adjective not a noun for god sakes!
I KNOW RIGHT. I can't stand it. She sounds like a bleeping 12 year old.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.