Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been curious abt how Jasmine retreat turned out and found in Villa Tanah Shanti (the place for Jasmine retreat) and there’s another retreat by inspiredyogagal with way more experience from Jasmine and will held the retreat next month.
The price cheaper than Jasmine with more offering and she seems so exprienced when i saw her 100s pages of explanation about her retreat, abcd’s detail until the regulation entering Indonesia.
What i can’t believe WITH THE SAME PLACE, but MORE EXPRIENCE, she (inspiredyogagal) offered cheaper price than Jasmine. 😂 what Jasmine thinking about the price ya? She even can’t do basic marketing, sales or only calculation? I wonder what would happen with the only client Kelly. She must be shocked she is the only client who trapped into Jasmine illusion world.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Been curious abt how Jasmine retreat turned out and found in Villa Tanah Shanti (the place for Jasmine retreat) and there’s another retreat by inspiredyogagal with way more experience from Jasmine and will held the retreat next month.
The price cheaper than Jasmine with more offering and she seems so exprienced when i saw her 100s pages of explanation about her retreat, abcd’s detail until the regulation entering Indonesia.
What i can’t believe WITH THE SAME PLACE, but MORE EXPRIENCE, she (inspiredyogagal) offered cheaper price than Jasmine. 😂 what Jasmine thinking about the price ya? She even can’t do basic marketing, sales or only calculation? I wonder what would happen with the only client Kelly. She must be shocked she is the only client who trapped into Jasmine illusion world.
Oof. Now if Jasmine didn't look bad before, this definitely makes her look bad now! Plus this lady allows refunds whereas greedy Jasmine snaps away your money as soon as it enters her account never to be seen again. She also offers the same product as Jasmine plus actual tangible stuff aka the yoga. The overall vibe seems a lot more warmer as there's pictures of actual happy attendees and actual information rather than Jasmine's greasy self plastered everywhere. I've never heard of this lady prior to this and don't have an interest in retreats but as a layman looking at her post, it's a lot more enticing than Jasmine's cold, calculated, sterile business cult meeting.

Jas, some advice. Maybe park the arrogance and do your due diligence. Lower your prices and do some actual market research outside of consulting your Oracle cards and asking your husband at gunpoint to massage your ego 🙄

This retreat looks way more promising. Also love that there is a refund policy in case something last minute came up for the person who booked (which SHOULD always be offered). If I had the opportunity and the money, I would definitely go to this retreat over Jasmine's basic af, overly priced nonrefundable one.

Reactions: 6
She finally posted stories of the villa… but there aren’t anyone???? Wonder where they all (2 or 3??) went? 🤔

Reactions: 2
HERE WE ARE!!! The infamous emmy joy with Jasmine Lipska! And yes we can confirm there is a grand total of 3 ATTENDEES. Looks like its kelly + emmy joy and her friend. So much for FIRST COME FIRST SERVE and 9 women 😂 im excited to see how this scam retreat turns out and how Emmy Joy behaves LOL

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
HERE WE ARE!!! The infamous emmy joy with Jasmine Lipska! And yes we can confirm there is a grand total of 3 ATTENDEES. Looks like its kelly + emmy joy and her friend. So much for FIRST COME FIRST SERVE and 9 women 😂 im excited to see how this scam retreat turns out and how Emmy Joy behaves LOL
She looks even more of a maniac than I expected

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what Jasmine thinking about the price ya? She even can’t do basic marketing, sales or only calculation?
Oof. Now if Jasmine didn't look bad before, this definitely makes her look bad now! Plus this lady allows refunds whereas greedy Jasmine snaps away your money as soon as it enters her account never to be seen again.

Lower your prices and do some actual market research
For newbies, this has nothing to do with market research or calculations (she did research that resulted in copying other coaches' products/services and their Instagram).
Jasmine never refunds money since she started her shady business a few years ago. She would never lower her prices unless she was still making a good profit. She considers herself "worth the effort" to charge exorbitant fees, just like her coaching without (higher) education in health/psychology. Asking exorbitant amounts of money and her scamming tactics are just her greed. For the past few years, it has always been about money for her (her vision boards and posts about money prove this). She doesn't care about the ethical side of what she does, which you might think, but with her, she uses empty marketing words like "safe space, trauma-informed etc" to mislead customers. She also uses "at your service" is also nonsense to get people to become customers of her. She is not offering you a service but false hope without being an expert at what she does and especially without training/higher education.
I don't care about the coaches coaching other coaches' schemes, those are also her clients. The ordinary client should beware. She knows what she is doing when it comes to misleading people. At the end of the day, it's all about money to her and she doesn't care about anything else. We've all noticed that over the years. I can't count how many times users on this and other forums have used the word scammer to describe Jasmine, and there are plenty of bad testimonials on there too.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bruh…is she really that narcissistic and arrogant?

How about the “proud moment” being a photo with the group of women you’re hosting in retreat instead of this selfish me, me, me photo. Smh. Watch out she’ll use this photo as marketing material for her next failed retreat 😂

How can someone honestly hire her as a coach because she is clearly only thinking of her interests than serving others.

Also I’m loling so hard at their open space villa layout. That’s just inviting pests of all sorts to slither inside 🤣🤣

May I add that we were also right about Josh hitting on the female participants 🤪
We all know that Josh is there as convo filler because Jasmine is hella socially inept. Too much in her head to be present with company. But hopefully Emmy Joy is shaking her world ;)

Attachments

• Haha

How about the “proud moment” being a photo with the group of women you’re hosting in retreat instead of this selfish me, me, me photo. Smh. Watch out she’ll use this photo as marketing material for her next failed retreat 😂

How can someone honestly hire her as a coach because she is clearly only thinking of her interests than serving others.

Also I’m loling so hard at their open space villa layout. That’s just inviting pests of all sorts to slither inside 🤣🤣

We all know that Josh is there as convo filler because Jasmine is hella socially inept. Too much in her head to be present with company. But hopefully Emmy Joy is shaking her world ;)
Yeah I definitely noticed that too. Thought it was weird how much she focussed on the superficial side like the beautiful villa, herself and how helpful Josh is and didn't once mention the "queens" she was mentoring, only showing them very briefly. I think she'll probably mention them as an afterthought at the end of the retreat but it goes to show where her true priorities lie. I wonder what bribes Jasmine will give the girls in order to give her a glowing testimonial 🤔

Also I noticed the lunch buffet, it looked delicious but they cooked so much. The catering staff probably expected higher numbers 😂
Sad to think that food will probably go to waste. Seriously. A massive buffet for just 5 people 😔

Plus, surely they must find it super weird having Josh "helping behind the scenes"? It's meant to be a safe space for women? Jasmine are you so codependent and depressed without Josh's company that you can't bear to be away from him for more than a few days? They're both so reliant on each other it's unhealthy af. Seriously it's such a joke, her whole schtick is being a strong independent woman but she can't go even a few hours without her husband/son holding her hand

Btw this is Emmys retreat which she ran and probably the reason she can afford Jasmine's one 😂 I find her weird AF but at the very least, she can hold a successful retreat with actual women that she seems to have a connection with unlike Loopyska over here 😂😂. It's definitely not my cup of tea but the girls look happy and at peace so I'm not gonna rain on their parade!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I definitely noticed that too. Thought it was weird how much she focussed on the superficial side like the beautiful villa, herself and how helpful Josh is and didn't once mention the "queens" she was mentoring, only showing them very briefly. I think she'll probably mention them as an afterthought at the end of the retreat but it goes to show where her true priorities lie. I wonder what bribes Jasmine will give the girls in order to give her a glowing testimonial 🤔

Also I noticed the lunch buffet, it looked delicious but they cooked so much. The catering staff probably expected higher numbers 😂
Sad to think that food will probably go to waste. Seriously. A massive buffet for just 5 people 😔

Plus, surely they must find it super weird having Josh "helping behind the scenes"? It's meant to be a safe space for women? Jasmine are you so codependent and depressed without Josh's company that you can't bear to be away from him for more than a few days? They're both so reliant on each other it's unhealthy af. Seriously it's such a joke, her whole schtick is being a strong independent woman but she can't go even a few hours without her husband/son holding her hand

Btw this is Emmys retreat which she ran and probably the reason she can afford Jasmine's one 😂 I find her weird AF but at the very least, she can hold a successful retreat with actual women that she seems to have a connection with unlike Loopyska over here 😂😂. It's definitely not my cup of tea but the girls look happy and at peace so I'm not gonna rain on their parade!
Also I’m counting those 3 girls as 2 ppl who are truly interested in the retreat. One of the girls is definitely tagging along with Emmy Joy as a friend.

Can you imagine your friend bringing you along for the retreat expecting to meet 9 new women, but the only other attendee you meet is the 1 named Kelly. Lol that is so underwhelming.

I don’t think I’ve seen any of Jasmine’s “friends” have a lower turnout for their own retreats. Even Mariana and Axel had a full turnout when they were hosting a retreat. They don’t even go full on manic seller mode like Jasmine and were fully booked. What’s going on here 🤔 I guess if you’re just naturally a warm and likeable person you can get attendees. But if you’re cold, manipulative and greedy like Jasmine you attract very little.

Also based on the videos I’m seeing, it kind of looks like Jasmine is trailing behind the ladies. And they’re bonding with each other but Jasmine lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can't believe she is that thick skinned to show case the fact she has only THREE attendees. What an embarassment she is.

And god, that video of them having breakfast. Emmy's high pitched squeal and laugh "so happy!!!!!". she must be on drugs 24/7.

Attachments

• Haha
Jasmine be like:

Can't believe she is that thick skinned to show case the fact she has only THREE attendees. What an embarassment she is.

And god, that video of them having breakfast. Emmy's high pitched squeal and laugh "so happy!!!!!". she must be on drugs 24/7.
LOL the way Emmy is squealing about breakfast and Jasmine is like "haha yeah..." through gritted teeth 😂
Anything for the bag 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This retreat looks way more promising. Also love that there is a refund policy in case something last minute came up for the person who booked (which SHOULD always be offered). If I had the opportunity and the money, I would definitely go to this retreat over Jasmine's basic af, overly priced nonrefundable one.
Also wherever you live in the world I’m sure you can find retreats in your local area or maybe nearby at reasonable prices and if you don’t have a lot of money or time there are day or weekend retreats.

This is bs at its best, why doesn’t she post pictures with the attendees?????
I can also advertise for basic retreats in my back garden and maybe 3 people will come it’s very possible nothing transcend about that and that’s it wish manifested in a blink of an eye.

I know food is food but the breakfast couldn’t be anymore basic, no wonder why she only had 3 people and these 3 people are some of the few close followers of hers.

Last edited:
I know food is food but the breakfast couldn’t be anymore basic, no wonder why she only had 3 people and these 3 people are some of the few close followers of hers.
Emmy must be squealing with delight because the breakfast is probably the best thing out of the entire retreat 😂

• Haha
Jasmine Lipska has the most boring retreat highlights EVER 😂 most clips are either just herself/Josh/the villa/mediocre breakfast, she’s trying to avoid showing what a small group she has (aka no one’s interested despite her having 48K followers)

You can tell the girls there aren’t so comfortable except for Emmy Joy of course. Their conversation is so forced and awkward - like I can hear during breakfast & dinner they talked about things like, oh that’s mushroom,etc LOL. I doubt they have any ‘deeper’ conversation than that in the retreat environment.

p.S. look at how bored the girl was and how JOYFUL Emmy was 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This whole retreat nonsense was basically one big elaborate role play event for Jasmine to feel what it's like to have friends 😂

Once the retreat is over, I would actually love for the girls to give a REAL review over here on tattle 😂
And on that note, anyone who has used Jasmines "services", we're very interested to hear unbiased testimonials

You know the retreat is tit when the only thing she can talk about is the food 😂😭

They were literally eating in silence before jasmine started filming. Honestly Emmy is the MVP here for single handedly attempting to raise the vibes at this sad cult meeting, honestly her crackheaded behaviour cuts through the silence I wouldn't even mind it if I was there 😭

It's so incredibly sterile and cold feeling. She hasn't posted herself interacting with the girls, she barely posts the girls themselves. I feel like JOSH has featured more in this retreat than the focus being on the girls.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what footage king josh conjures up. Even the pictures she's posted so far just look like a business meeting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be so mad if I paid for a meditation session but it's actually napping in the fetal position with background soothing music! Meditations at a paid wellness retreat are supposed to be GUIDED by the session host (Jasmine, that means you have to talk and lead the session). 😡

Reactions: 5
Apparently today was the last day of the “retreat”?? Also agree that Josh seem to have interacted more with the girls than Jasmine….

based on her stories… definitely not worth spending 3k on 🥴
Jasmine's body language in that group shot looks so standoffish and out of place. Her arms are crossed and her legs twisted like a pretzel. Everyone is open and engaged with each other but her. Her wording is so weird...post retreat she needs to "integrate"? Like girl it's not that dramatic or deep. Her retreat was so underwhelming for $3K and it shows. I guess that's what happens when you hang out with other women 1x a year.

This whole retreat nonsense was basically one big elaborate role play event for Jasmine to feel what it's like to have friends 😂
Omg this is so true ^ LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.