Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foreverfernweh

Have some self respect jeez 🤢

Why does everyone need to know you pleasure yourself? We get it. You're a grown ass woman wow!!! She acts like just because she's discovered masturbating, that it's ground breaking and never been done before. She literally just an embarrassing repressed teenager 😂🙄
She's trying really hard to be "cool" and like one of those "populars" to compensate for the fact that she was/still is a nigel no mates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1

aol

Even if not around a lot, I assume her dad lived in the familial home. How would he not notice that Jas and Jing had such poor dietary habits? Very neglectful for both parents. Glad that Jade seems to be adjusted and at a healthy weight. Furthermore, what were Jasmine's doctor grandparent doing? I was under the impression that Jasmine grew up seeing them frequently. I'd assume that they would step up to get the food issues in check before it manifested to an ED! Since Jade made the mini documentary about her grandpa, I assume that she likes him enough to think he's a decent person...
Yeah Jasmine briefly mentioned how she held resentment for her mum because her mum always worried about her looks and weight which she passed down to her. She also mentions how her father was pretty absent as he was always at work. Family dynamics are always complicated tbh. No one's family is perfect so I don't blame Jasmine for one minute putting her parents on a pedestal and next minute slating them. It's normal to have conflicting feelings when you come from a dysfunctional family.

The issue I have is her monetising these family issues, pretending her family is perfect then airing her dirty laundry and promoting those very same values she claims to have suffered from. She's just continuing the cycle. I do not find her empowering or a "girls girl" in the slightest. She always comes across as calculating and in competition with other women.

Yeah even the post she did dedicated to the retreat I found very strange. There were a few group shots and other than that, just pictures of the villa. No actual pictures or videos of the "deep inner work" they did, nothing about the yoga, the rituals or any activities. The caption as well was very weird too I found. She briefly mentioned her queens but then went on to talk about herself and how overwhelming yet rewarding it was to run the retreat. Josh got the biggest shout out of all and she mentioned him more than the girls. She also NEVER tags other coaches or women. Plus apart from one measley story, she didn't acknowledge any of the other Balinese workers that were there to help. She probably deems them below her tbh.

Unless ✨Oscar Award Winning Director and Cinematographer and Certified King to Queen Jasmine Joshua Luke Campbell✨ filmed a retreat video, the coverage of the retreat seems very sterile and empty so far.

Teslaka

@Jellyjam_ Another suggestion: I checked the links on the wiki and saw that you linked to three Instagram accounts (Jasmine, Josh, and Jingjing). It's better to remove them because it's just a distraction and not necessary to connect to their Instagram pages.

Yes, keep the audience on Tattle. I think she should also erase X's comment from 2020, which she uploaded in 2022, in which X complains about critical analytical skills. That's not even true: X lacks critical thinking skills. There's a lot of noise, and I'm trying to cut through it. The bottom line is that the comment is irrelevant and adds nothing to the discussion.

Teslaka

Guess what? The wiki has gained almost a 1000 views in just a few weeks.

And hey, between 9th July and 18th July 2023, she went on a deleting spree and removed 100 media from her Instagram. Could it be because of something we said here? It's like every time someone makes a comment, she feels the need to change her bio or do something else. Who knows what it could be this time?

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Looking at Jasmine's following is an eye opener. You can see play by play exactly who she is copying, almost word for word. Truly shameless. Let's take a look at a few examples

Iamlindseylockett: her account is centered around being a "good girl" and "good girl conditioning". Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now!

people.pleasers.rehab: learning to say no and being unapologetic. Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now!

Lauraherde: all about being a wealthy woman and being a leader. Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now! Even down to the aesthetic!

Menstruationqueen: Jasmine has been weirdly obsessed with periods recently. It must be a novelty for her after not having one for years. Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now! Even down to the aesthetic!

Shameless liar and copycat who can never have an original idea of her own 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Hey OrdinaryAd it's ok, blink if you've been hacked by Jasmine to say that 😂

She's terrible at it. It's a new challenge and I've seen way better like Bretman Rock for example. He was barely trying and it still looked more fun and effortless than whatever the hell Jasmine was doing. The main issue is she's too stiff and self conscious. She could be good at dancing if she actually let go and was carefree, less concerned with how she looked/so image conscious
no i was not hacked lmfao :ROFLMAO:😂 i am not claiming she is an amazing dancer but i saw no problem in her participating in that challenge. she has always been into kpop so i saw her video rather as sth harmless

Last edited:

hopahopa

Sometimes with Jasmine’s obsession on heterosexual relationship sex, I think she’s either closeted or truly immature. Idk how to explain it, but I know a now out friend who bent over backwards saying they love penis only to reveal years later they were gay.
That’s not the first case I hear of, most straight people who are confident about their sexuality have no need to say those things and it’s ok to be a lesbian and still like d*ck, I know people who are lesbians and still have it sometimes, go to church have biological children and just like any other good citizen.
I mentioned before that there are also gay men that like women in some special circumstances and live life like any other citizen.
After meeting people from these walks of life and chatting, I came to the realisation that it’s not as simple as some people may think.

Josh must be SEETHING that now his main account won't get any clicks LOL! Also I didn't know Marko and Josh knew each other? I thought Marko was just a random Bali comedian? He must low-key, high key hate Josh and what he stands for given his excellent memes hahaha. Also so glad Josh isn't getting the attention he desperately wanted. As usual, just on the cusp of something important but not quite reaching it. I think it might also be because it's a BBC thing, he can't be seen as advertising a business (which Josh is)

Sick sick fucks. They sent her to her death to an overcrowded kill shelter!! Bali dogs are meant to roam on the street!!!! I literally googled it and the first link tells you that!!! They are very capable and self sufficient and you must never try to pluck a dog from the street. If you want to adopt, go through a proper agency. Because these bastards have a twisted saviour complex, they couldn't put their egos aside, they just had to intervene didn't they? Fuck them seriously. I don't wanna hear shit about "we're sad and feel guilty". Animal and child abuse is just the lowest crime of humanity. (It's at the 8 min mark if you want to hear for yourself, watch it through the link @SerenityPlays provided, don't give them your views) disgusting human beings. I'll be adding this to the wiki that they killed their dog with no remorse.

Edit: Also just as I was adding it into the wiki, I remembered something. Didn't they say Angel had been adopted by a new family after they put the Facebook advert up?? Someone corroborate this?

Also it's so twisted how they're like: "RIP Angel 😔... Anyway time for breakfast! 😁" Weird weird people

Also LOL at Jasmine saying they're never gonna have a big family wedding. Wasn't she the one who had the Pinterest boards and fairytale dreams? Had to quieten those dreams down when she married her broke Nazi king, didn't she? 😍😂

"I used to think people who adopted dogs then gave them up were the worst people in the world now I have compassion for them" The self soothing is real! Yeah you are terrible. They didn't have good intentions to adopt Angel. It was purely for social media purposes. If they wanted to genuinely help her after doing their extensive research and found it too difficult, I would completely understand. Wouldn't demonise anyone who put in a valiant effort and had good intentions. However, these bastards have only ever had their own best interests at heart.
please someone download that video before they delete it for evidence. i was literally eating cake while reading this but i could barely swallow, this makes me sick. so they gave Angel to a kill shelter and she was put down because they were too full? how is this human?? ?

rocketbun

She's acting like a big woman walking into a luxury store, being careful to make sure she humble brags about how much money she has and that she can buy the whole store... Yet leaves the store empty handed 🤔😂
Imagine stepping foot inside a Michael Kors and feeling the need to go home and write a post about it.. Lmfao… embarrassing….

Also she does not look healthy here… thinning hair, saggy eyebags.. someone pls tell her that her concealer shade is way off lol

Attachments

Last edited:

beezz

Thank you! Will add to the wiki when I can 👍
Thank you. Don't forget to add it to the wiki. Maybe also add all those warning screenshots to the wiki?

To add to my comment. Came across this informative video, she is a clinical psychologist and professor. If you have time, watch this video, you can speed it up:

And someone else, a licensed mental health counsellor, said, “Just because somebody has a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder doesn't mean that Borderline personality disorder and Narcissistic personality disorder would be excluded. Somebody could have Borderline & Autism Spectrum Disorder, Narcissistic & Autism Spectrum Disorder, or all three of these disorders”.
Thanks. She also said that the two can coexist. Although I have a feeling she is leaning more towards narcissism.

Last edited:

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
What comment is she talking about?

Also, in regards to Josh's "loving" response, Jasmine, you grossly overshare online to fill a void in your heart and receive validation from strangers. In real life, normal people speak to their friends, family and therapists to talk about their issues. It's not about "triggering" people because you speak your truth online for everyone to see, most people don't want or need to do that, you aren't better than anyone because you tell people you had bulimia and twerk for your cheating husband.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

Attachments

SerenityPlays

What happened to not being materialistic and disliking designer stuff because it's useless??

How sad do you have to be to pose in front of the shop with the bag and doing an unboxing. shes probably doing all this after she got called out on her fake Celine hat 😭

For someone who pretends to be wealthy and rich, surely this should just be another purchase. Why's she acting like it's her first time ever owning luxury? It's almost like she lies about her earnings 🤔

I don't believe for a second Josh can afford it. He's probably being the supportive little good boy. He probably held her coffee and purse whilst mummy Jasie paid 😂

Not to be a snob but whilst coach is designer, it's not proper premium high class like Hermes, LV, Prada etc. It's probably on a level with Michael Kors. I know lots of girls with Coach who work normal jobs so she's not giving the "high value exclusive feminine rich queen" vibes she thinks she is.
I was about to say the same thing. Coach is considered an affordable luxury brand for middle class folks. I see them being sold in the discount outlet malls too. It’s the type of brand that thieves wouldn’t want to steal lol.

Also anyone else think it looks long, bulky and uncomfortably stiff on her shoulder?

BC75E3A6-1510-42ED-A7AA-86E7DC07C153.jpeg

beezz

Jasmine Lipska thinks she's secretly a psychologist (which she's not) and Josh Campbell thinks he's a big boss... Anyone can copy bits and pieces off the internet. So lame.
Psychologists and doctors have to go through years of training and have a code of ethics, and if they violate that code they can get fired, lose their license, etc. Therefore, it is always better to go to professionals who have been in the business for years, have a scientific background in the field and are regulated, such as psychologists and doctors.
It is even possible to have a mentor without paying. Don’t pay Jasmine and Josh. Jasmine Lipska and Josh Campbell are exploiting the unregulated life coaching mess... without regulation, this industry gives free rein to scammers, ridiculous... Jasmine and Josh are the lowest of the low for taking advantage of the weak, the gullible and the ignorant ones... I hope karma will bite Jasmine and Josh in the ass.

Can this be added to the wiki @Jellyjam_ , thank you.
Can you still add it @Jellyjam_ ? Can it have a prominent place please. Thank you.

There were more users asking for things to be added to the wiki. @Helen or @Yel can you give me access to edit on this wiki page: https://tattle.life/wiki/jasmine-lipska

Thank you :)

aol

He can use the injury as an excuse that he can't DM woman to cheat 😂

A book about fertility is her favourite? Wtf 😂

And about being unhygienic, it's pretty well documented how gross and smelly they both are (leaving public toilets unflushed, not wiping sweat off seats, encouraging drinking/touching bodily fluids, I could go on but don't wanna disgust anyone any further lol. For reference, I've spent time in south east Asia and have never ever had any of these sorts of problems.

He's saying those fingers are broken from CrossFit... Or maybe from DMing one too many unsuspecting women 😂😂

I wonder how Jasmine felt with Josh on holiday with a woman in the group...

Also more fake ass acting... In the video before this one, she literally makes eye contact with the camera (which josh literally sticks straight out of the curtain) and Josh is literally trying not to laugh. She literally looks into the window! These idiots 🥴
I thought he was going on holiday. Is that a work shoot?

Even if not around a lot, I assume her dad lived in the familial home. How would he not notice that Jas and Jing had such poor dietary habits? Very neglectful for both parents. Glad that Jade seems to be adjusted and at a healthy weight. Furthermore, what were Jasmine's doctor grandparent doing? I was under the impression that Jasmine grew up seeing them frequently. I'd assume that they would step up to get the food issues in check before it manifested to an ED! Since Jade made the mini documentary about her grandpa, I assume that she likes him enough to think he's a decent person...
I would be really careful about assuming things about people around her. We do not know what her grandparents or others around her did. The fact her grandparents are doctors says nothing about the possibility to help her. I had a colleague in uni who was anorexic and a doctor, her parents and husband were doctors and she was speaking openly about her ED, yet she would relapse so hard here and then that even her voice got affected. There are deep psychological issues lying there that cause it and it is not easy to help someone with that mental illness.