Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
This video popped up and it reminded me of Jasmine and Jingjing. All the comments are just saying how sad and shallow this is lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
She's such a crafty cow but I think it's one of 4 options:

1) she's going ahead with 2 women
2) she's actually got all the sign ups or close to the number she needed and she just hasn't advertised it in order to pull the wool over our eyes thinking we care (this option like I've said before, I'm not such if Jasmine could go 2 seconds without bragging so not sure)
3) she's got her coach "friends" on a heavy discount or actors or something to maybe make it look like there's actually women at the retreat (this one is far fetched but at this point, I wouldn't put it past her)
4) she cancels very last minute citing josh/family/health emergency

• Haha

foreverfernweh

LOL Jasie is in London at the moment. Hard to believe that she's in the same city as me right now. This scammer seems out of place in a normal big city dressed in normal clothes rather than walking around half naked on the beach 😂

Also interesting to see her posts about her biz only hit a few hundred likes, because like you guys have mentioned she’s just not relevant or likeable. However, her TikTok video has hit the thousands.

LMAOOO I said she has no hobbies or interests and today she posted this shitshow. I had to watch it so you guys need to as well 🤢🤢😂😂

Where is she looking? Is someone holding her at gunpoint?

Josh my bro come collect your wife pls. She's going crazy! 😂😂
View attachment 1539876
this is the newest dance challenge from blackpink. she actually did it well i have to give her that

foreverfernweh

They've both had their business partner branding meeting and have agreed that "no to do/goal lists" is the thing they'll be pushing in an attempt to self soothe. Just say that you didn't achieve your goals this year, don't have to make it into a big deal. Or better yet, be like a normal person and just keep it to yourself 😂

"Ditch achievements". Yep. These saddos are probably going broke soon. I know for sure that if they were hitting the big leagues, they (and certainly Jasmine) would be bragging about it to no end like she used to do and call herself rich and sexy (so cringe 🤢) (do you guys remember the $300k cheque she wrote for herself to manifest and how she apparently achieved it and more 🤪🙄).
She isn't setting goals because she fails miserably to achieve any of them! Not that her goals were even that great to begin with lololol what a joke. SUCH a great role model, girls (and guys!), NOT!

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Tried to do some quick research on their visa. I don't know how the hell they fulfilled all these requirements? They're on an index 314 KITAS investor visa from my understanding and going off Josh's comment. Can someone who's in legal make heads and tails of it? I could be completely wrong with my research lol

It says they need to be a director of a company, invested some serious money and have at least 2 Indonesian employees? Josh said he was in debt and had serious money issues before he met Jasmine so not sure how he coughed up the 1.125 billion Indonesian rupiah or roughly $70,000 (as of writing) to meet the investment requirement to get the visa?

Here's Josh's comment again for reference where he explicitly states they're on the investor KITAS for 2 years stay.

On that particular visa, they can also come and go from the country as they please

Attachments

Last edited:

SerenityPlays

Lol I was wondering where Jasmine’s new “trailblazer” term is coming from. Seems like she copied @iamsahararose who she follows.

Funnily enough @iamsahararose made a stories about calling out those who plagiarize her content:LOL:

Also recently called out Jasmine probably not being present during her client calls and she makes a stories about it lol 😂

Attachments

• Wow

aol

Haha I think she’s using British and Australian grammar. They spell things differently from American counterparts. Like using ‘s’ instead of ‘z’. For ex: Analyse vs. Analyze

Idk but any Aussies or British tattlers feel free to chime in.
@SerenityPlays Excuse my ignorance of non-American spelling differences! I assumed it was just her usual track record of laziness.

foreverfernweh

Josh reading this post 😂:

She is definitely desperate for a baby now. She keeps saying she wants to wait but literally every action she does says the opposite. Following parenting accounts, getting salty and unfollowing women once they get pregnant, her spirit baby guides her, dreaming of being pregnant. It's unhinged at this point. They barely know where they're going to live next month so how can Jasmine possibly be prepared to leave her nomad life? We've already mentioned how woefully unprepared they are so I won't go into it again.

Her view on parenting is based on fairy tales, pinterest boards and reading aesthetically pleasing Instagram posts about superficial parent psychology talk that she thinks is "deep work". Silly silly girl 🙄
Why doesn't she just buy a doll and dress her up for the aethetics because let's be real, that's what she wants a baby for.

hopahopa

"do you find yourself in constant chaos and drama?"
If you're finding yourself in drama all the time, maybe you're the issue. Not everyone else around you?
Lol do you think there's been drama with her family and that's what triggered this post?
I don’t know but if someone in her family said something and now she’s posting this then that’s disgusting! Therefore do not say that we gossip because it’s you Jasmine that puts these things for the world to see.

hopahopa

We don’t believe this shit do we?
As a small business owner I too have an idea of how a dream client would be like for me but my job is to help people if a client is super rude and obnoxious I of course reserve the right to refuse to serve them and they are also free to find someone else but my job is not scamming people nor charge exuberant prices that offer no value whatsoever.
And oh last time I forgot the language learning books.

Attachments

Teslaka

Interesting! Well, they pissed off a lot of people on the internet, so wouldn't be surprised if they are running from the authorities again 😂! She said she is going to her "dream destination", what do you all think that is?
This was something I considered. I think there is a correlation here. They have a bad online and offline reputation. So issues with authorities, canceled or not-extended visas, or a desire to keep their money push these two to relocate. You get to choose. They can rinse and repeat elsewhere.

Stay tuned, @Jellyjam_ . The wiki section "How to Report a Life Coach" must be edited as well.

foreverfernweh

Lol ima just leave this here… she thinks every piece of her content is a GIFT. Lol.
Lmao does she really think 99% of her comments are beautiful souls out of their own accord? It's because she friken deletes any sniff of a criticism lolol stop kidding yourself Lipskam.

djoo93

If I did the math right… isn’t it 9 1.5 hour sessions for a total of $1333? So like $148 an hour….? Which is still too high to get coaching from someone with little life experience, only has a HS diploma, and a ‘coaching certificate’ from a non-accredited program…
Just kidding about the math. My mind read the number as Roman numerals and thought it was 9 (IX)

djoo93

Perhaps Emmy bought one of the triple rooms which there's multiple of? But I'm sure Jasmine would've otherwise crossed out the 3X and written "ONLY 2X LEFT!" ?

She's so crafty the way she says women as if there's loads of them and not just 2 who took months to decide to sign up 😂
She hates urgency culture yet she plays straight into it. Hypocrisy as usual 🙄

If she's struggled this much to get only 2 girls who are hard core crazies, very much doubt she'll be able to attract the average viewer who casually dabbles in spirituality, has a normal job/school and doesn't have that sort of disposable income.
@Jellyjam_ the urgency culture

moon.sun

On the wiki post above, that sentence says, "Fast forward to 2022–2023, when Jasmine's pricing skyrocketed to $10,000 or more."
can be changed to "Fast forward to 2023, when Jasmine's pricing skyrocketed to $20,000".

I checked and it’s $20,000. Sick!
Yes, I recently saw that she was looking for clients for her coaching with a $10k or $20k price tag. She was using false scarcity, as always. I hope people don’t fall for it.

I agree, btw, that there is so much information about Josh (study/work). Jasmine had a total of one part-time job for a short time at Pandora during university.

If Josh has so much information about him on the wiki, we've got to fill in those for Jasmine too.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
She's obsessed with "womb healing" not to mention her issues with her reproductive system that she's referenced as a result of her past ED (emergency doctor visits, rescheduling her work around her cycle). Maybe she has fertility issues? Would explain why she's very overcompensating/gets prickly about her health. She loves to show off how apparently amazingly healthy and spiritual she is.