Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
what were Jasmine's doctor grandparent doing? I was under the impression that Jasmine grew up seeing them frequently. I'd assume that they would step up to get the food issues in check before it manifested to an ED! Since Jade made the mini documentary about her grandpa, I assume that she likes him enough to think he's a decent person...
They weren't family doctors. Her grandparents specialized in something else that had nothing to do with teens with eating disorders. So you can't blame them. When someone has an eating disorder, it always involves going to a psychologist. According to her mother, Jasmine was stubborn when her mother tried to help her.

Reactions: 1

hippoo

Made some corrections again. Hope it’s ok:

3. Biography: Jasmine Lipska / Jasmine Campbell
Jasmine Mary Campbell (née Lipski) (born July 19, 1998), known online as Jasmine Lipska, is an Australian former YouTuber and current Life Coach. Originally hailing from Oakleigh, Melbourne, she began her YouTube journey in her bedroom at her family home. Jasmine dropped out of college after just one semester and launched her YouTube channel in 2017 to share her experiences, connect with others, and gain online validation.

From January 2020 to October 2022, Jasmine resided in Bali, Indonesia, while continuing to maintain her online presence. On February 26, 2021, she uploaded a video announcing her retirement from YouTube, citing her desire to dedicate more time to her life coaching business among other reasons. Despite quitting YouTube, she still maintains an online presence and uses other social media channels to recruit clients.

On July 1, 2022, Jasmine briefly returned to YouTube to promote her struggling coaching business. However, the attempt did not garner much interest. Subsequently, in February 2023, she confirmed that she would not be returning to YouTube.

Currently, Jasmine is based in Thailand, but she plans to relocate to a new undisclosed location on or around July 28, 2023, keeping it a secret for the time being.

djoo93

A life coach who I think is practicing ethically and makes sure to leave a disclaimer (e.g, that if you are/have experienced some abuse, are not mentally stable, not financially stable, etc.) is Amy Lee (Korean American adoptee) if I had the finances I would much rather choose someone like her for coaching 100% any day than someone like Jasmine who has the least amount of experience to be coaching young women about life (and from other honest testimonials, she provides very basic information that you can get anywhere else for free!!)

Mamol1

☝Good job all on those wiki posts.

Currently, Jasmine is based in Thailand, but she plans to relocate to a new undisclosed location on or around July 28, 2023, keeping it a secret for the time being.
Interesting! Well, they pissed off a lot of people on the internet, so wouldn't be surprised if they are running from the authorities again 😂! She said she is going to her "dream destination", what do you all think that is?

beezz

flakey with the wiki. I am the only one who for some reason, is able to edit the wiki
Yes, because you have to have more than 500 posts to contribute. I'd like to contribute, but I don't come close to that number. Don't even have time to post that much. Too bad. But my text has been deleted that was still visible in the wiki dated Sept 2022.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Ok gotta give it to her she's really improved! You can tell she's a bit uncomfortable and stiff when it comes to the hip gyrating/sexually charged sort of moves which is understandable but other than that, well done 👍👍
See Jasmine, taking our advice isn't so hard after all! 😂

Josh you are literally a male model/influencer... The guy and the girl in the video is literally you and Jasmine carefully crafting the right photo to portray your perfect marriage to your online audience... His stupidity and lack of self awareness reaches new levels everyday 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
I just noticed on socialblade that she deleted a bunch of old content from her instagram.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if she deleted all her 'sexual' content from the past or how she is a 6-figure boss babe. Simply because that persona doesn't serve her anymore. Remember her posting about masturbating and how liberating it is to be naked? Posting selfies topless to show just how ~ free and unique ~ she is? Now she is suddenly very modest and her body should only be viewed by her husband. Because it is also 'sexy' to do your hair or to provide for your husband. 🤢

I'm not surprised. Right-wing conspiracy nut stay-at-home moms are a strong group that she loves to get support from. The kind of women who's whole personality is being in a relationship. She tries so hard to make it seem like Josh is the breadwinner and the provider and how she is the submissive wifey.

Attachments

Mikan8989

Ok, all the best to Kelly in her future chapter.
I can smell jealousy and competition from Jasmine.

I have known cases of women that have children from previous relationships/marriages then they find someone and want to start anew have more children with this new man try month in, month out nothing happens and then they got pregnant at 45+.

I know the last paragraph is irrelevant and I could say way more things but since we know Jasmine reads this I just want to show her that there’s no need to be jealous and feel the need to compete with others, she will have her children ideally when the right time comes.
I wrote this but if Jasmine gets pregnant now I can see very well where this is going.

According to Jasmine her father speaks Chinese Mandarin fluently and he won a scholarship at university to study in China and that’s how he met Jingjing and she got pregnant and had her in Australia, she also said that her mother chose the name Jasmine because she didn’t know much English at the time and was not very familiar with Western names but she liked Jasmine from Aladin so that was the name she chose.
She also lived in China till age of 4 and dad did not feel it was necessary to focus on Polish but thought them a little.

I can’t speak for all the Polish parents living outside of Poland but from what I see when both parents are Polish it’s VERY important for them to raise their children speaking Polish to the best of their ability when they mix with other nationalities it can be “complicated

As I mentioned before I was once fostered by Polish Jews at one point and I did want to learn the language but sadly there were not many resources available to me at the time as time passed they started to appear and I did make efforts to learn and took Polish lessons during covid, I am nowhere near fluent fluent like C1-C2 level but I tried and will continue.

JellyJam is right about European American people and there are lots of American people in general leaving the USA and a lot of those people are not even going back to the country of their ancestors I see for example British+Irish+German or Native American, African American and so on moving to cheap parts of Portugal, Spain, Czechia, Poland and so on for different reasons could be affordable/ economic life while working remotely from a US company, mental health, better environment (no violence, guns) or better acceptance for their skin colour.
I vaguely remember Jasmine saying that her dad more into Chinese culture and the family as a whole embraced it more but I wasn’t entirely sure. Thank you all for clarifying!

• Heart

Teslaka

You should also delete their responses: Jingjing, Josh, and Jasmine (the images). Cut out their drama. I see that a few of you have the right to delete media in that album. The relevant part is Anna's analysis only. Therefore, that also means removing this part from the wiki: 'Jasmine left a... to... unbeknownst to her fans.'
---
Oh, and a few of those other defensive responses (images) are from them too, using a different account. What a charade. Cut it out of the album.

Last edited:

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Lmao I just KNEW she would have a shitty, uninformed opinion on the Barbie film and she delivered! So predictable.

Lucky all the comment section is disagreeing with her and she's just doubling down and getting defensive.

The film is a satirical take on gender roles and literally talks about how bad it is to have an all female society or all male society and how it's good to have a balance so she's just deliberately misinterpreted the film because she loves choking on male conservative dick so bad

Attachments

Last edited:
Interesting how when Jasmine was dating she always said that the men she was dating were emotionally unavailable. I’ve never heard of this until she mentioned it. I just assumed if the dates didn’t go well it just wasn’t meant to be. Or like Josh mentioned maybe you’re just not attracted to each other?

9E7109DE-CC0A-4D42-9F78-E5A955934B5E.jpeg

djoo93

I just want to call out that when I was a former paid client of Jasmine she would also not show up to calls and not give our group notice when she would cancel. So we would sit in her calls waiting for her at odd times of the day/night since we were all from different time zones. She is also not integral. She wasted our time as well. I would have understood if we weren’t paid clients and she would make it up. But she didn’t and we paid her. Terrible coach. People who are interested in her services, run away.
Thank you for sharing!!!
I’m so sorry this happened to you and that you wasted so much money :(

I agree you should call your bank and tell them you got scammed out of money! Hopefully they’ll refund you

SerenityPlays

Posting an ad for her course and she can't even spell "enroll" correctly 🙄
Haha I think she’s using British and Australian grammar. They spell things differently from American counterparts. Like using ‘s’ instead of ‘z’. For ex: Analyse vs. Analyze

Idk but any Aussies or British tattlers feel free to chime in.

Mamol1

It’s weird, isn’t it? She's new to London and the UK... Well, I guess everything is exciting now.

It’s high season now in southern Europe and hot, hot, hot (feeling they go there), so they may or may not stay a little longer in the UK.

SerenityPlays

And she's talking about that comment yet AGAIN! Literally post after post about how she's not a good girl anymore and she's a bad bitch. What is she? 13? CRINGEEEE

She clearly gets very upset and triggered about people saying she's changed for the worst which by her own logic, means this is a sore topic for her because she knows it's true. As usual, that whole post just seems like self soothing, just a page out of her own journal to comfort herself rather than being of use to anyone else.

And this price just has to be a troll omg 🤑😂 the devils number? She's doing it to bait us at this point lmaoo "this price will go up" bruh if it goes into 5 figures ill lose my mind 😂
Legit wanna know who are these people and where they get the money to pay this much for unqualified bs? Feel like it’s desperate and lonely people. They have no choice but to be on a payment plan bc they can’t pay in full all at once.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Haven't checked up on her in a while so went to see what's new out of curiosity... Nothing new surprise surprise

Exhibit #838283 Jas and Josh trying to normalise their toxic relationship and constant arguing lmaoo these clowns will never leave their self imposed prison circus

Attachments

• Sick

SerenityPlays

It’s Mariana Beckova’s bday and weird robot Jasmine couldn’t take a pause on her scamming to wish her a happy bday on socials

Does Jasmine have any friends irl…?