Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems our favourite dastardly duo are both going through the wringer with their mental health recently.

If her life is so Pinterest perfect and she's finally made it out of her "dark night of the soul" like she desperately bleats everyday, what is making her so depressed that she was crying until 1am???

The only time someone would be that upset is if they're under severe stress and anxiety. Scamming finally catching up to you babe? 😔🕊
God, she's in no mental state to "heal" anyone else, she needs to heal herself first!

Reactions: 5
I honestly think that these two are holding EACH OTHER back from living a happy and healthy life. Let me explain:

JOSH: this is someone who had some potential back home but due to a lack of resilience, he chose the easy road by going to Bali and doing jack tit instead of leveraging his degree and getting an actual job. If he hadn’t met Jasmine, I think he might have been forced to go back home due to a lack of funds to support himself. Once returned, he would have had to find a job. On the surface it may seem that he got lucky cos he met a naive sugar mama who is infatuated with him to pay for everything. However, upon closer examination, it becomes obvious that this situation is causing him to lose his self esteem and feel extremely lonely as he misses hanging out with friends. Interacting solely with Jasmine is not fulfilling his social needs as she is mentally underdeveloped, boring and lacks life experience. Also, he probably harbours some resentment against her for being able to pull in the $$$ despite being as talentless as he is. It’s gotten to the point where he is struggling with his mental health. No amount of affirmations can help him. He needs to man up, leave Jasmine and go back to the UK to face reality. The longer he stays, the worse his condition will become.

JASMINE: overall, I think she has less potential than Josh when it comes to surviving in the real world. This is largely due to her complete lack of social skills, jealous and competitive nature and overall just being a bad person. She herself is outright admitting that she’s a witch for goodness sakes! If she didn’t meet Josh, she’d be back in Australia probably still doing YouTube. If her content continued to be in the same vein as originally, she could have become a bit of a YouTube star with one of those silver/gold button awards. Due to meeting Josh, she’s carrying the burden of supporting them both in a foreign country which no doubt is stressful. She’s resorted to doing anything she can to prey and trick young girls into paying her so she can keep living in Thailand. Her desperation is palpable. She knows that once she stops bringing in the $$$, Josh is not going to stick around. Deep down, she is aware that she doesn’t hold many cards - Josh isn’t attracted to her looks or dull, awkward personality. She is clutching at straws to keep a guy who doesn’t have much to offer apart from being her type looks-wise (blonde, toned, blue eyes *yawn*).

PREDICTION: I can see this relationship being played out in two ways:

1. One day, the pressure will get too much and Jasmine will let it rip and tear into Josh for being a freeloader. When that happens, this relationship will implode and they will realise that they’ve wasted their golden years hiding from society and adult responsibilities. They’d each go back to their respective countries with nothing to show apart from a divorce certificate.

2. Josh’s mental health spirals out of control resulting in him choosing to stop being a ‘kept’ man and returning to the UK to seek treatment. Jasmine will probably try to follow him which ends badly for both.

Lmao this post is giving "we're going through a rough time right now so I need to self soothe by telling the internet how real we are"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Ladyhush38 great rundown and well articulated. 100% agree.

I do find it strange that they both call themselves family oriented yet have absolutely no desire to go back to their home countries and meet each others families/friends. Like it's been 3 years and only now Jasmine has met Josh's close friends and last summer, Josh met Jasmine's family after being married for years. They are so isolated with only each other. They're bound to get cabin fever. How can they be happy? Are they (by they, I mainly mean Jasmine) so insecure in their relationship that they can't be exposed to outside forces?

I remember a while back, Jasmine was saying Josh was talking to a female friend and Jasmine got jealous and Josh had to reassure her nothing was happening. She is also quick to think of divorce whenever they fight. We all know Jasmine has paper thin skin when it comes to anything outside her bubble. Let's see how long they can last in their crystal self help land of woo.

My prediction is that one day Jasmine is going to run out of money, and Josh is going to pack up and suddenly leave her.

Reactions: 2
I don't think they'll divorce. They will want to hold on for as long as possible and be unhappy together for a few reasons:

1) Her entire personality, life and brand is centered around successfully manifesting her husband first time lucky. If she announced their split, their entire business would be up in flames.

2) Maybe I'm overstating our importance, but I can definitely see her staying with Josh out of spite to prove the "haters" wrong because surely were praying for her downfall since we are apparently are mentally ill and evil 🙄

3) A divorce would mean both of them returning home and their woo woo bubble bursting. Josh can't afford to live out there himself as he admitted he was in debt and living with roommates in one of the cheapest places in the world to live. Jasmine wouldn't last 5 minutes alone, fall into a severe depression (even more depressed than usual) and would probably try to manifest another man unsuccessfully and be forced to get a real job as her fake manifestation skills would be exposed.

4) if Josh can't, then who will fulfil Jasmine's fairy tale Pinterest dream of blond blue eyed babies at the beach with a strong, caring, providing man?

all other reasons @Ladyhush38 mentioned including lack of resilience, insecurity, lack of skills etc

Wow when you read it like that, who tf would envy their prison life? Jasmine you ain't fooling no one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Have yall seen Jasmine on Josh's Instagram, trying to defend his Andrew Tate mindset? Her true colors are really coming out - her retorts are extremely childish and it just makes both of them look bad.

Lol at the woman's response to jasmine in the second screenshot - that's a true definition of actually clapping back at someone.

Also in the 3rd screenshot - Jasmine referred to the commenter as a man, even though it doesn't seem like they identify as a man...shows how much she doesn't pay attention to details.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Have yall seen Jasmine on Josh's Instagram, trying to defend his Andrew Tate mindset? Her true colors are really coming out - her retorts are extremely childish and it just makes both of them look bad.

Lol at the woman's response to jasmine in the second screenshot - that's a true definition of actually clapping back at someone.

Also in the 3rd screenshot - Jasmine referred to the commenter as a man, even though it doesn't seem like they identify as a man...shows how much she doesn't pay attention to details.
Why does that post have so many likes and comments suddenly? Did Josh buy bots or something? All the comments are like "yess" "I agree" "so true" but the ones who are critical actually have more likes.

God they seem like such disgusting people. The way they tag team and try and belittle and take people down who don't agree with them. Those people weren't even rude! Sick fucks. I hate how condescending Josh is talking about how he "coaches women" when his only qualifications in regards to the female race are stripping for middle aged women and being married to a mentally ill witch

Last edited:
B6C4E8E2-DA8D-4493-83DE-83C45306283C.jpeg

For a “6 figure queen” it’s so weird she never treats herself to buy concert tix to all of these artists. Like what’s the point of her saying she dreamt this? Now that I think about it, has she even experienced/watched a live concert of her favorite artists? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Blackpink is touring in Asia, she could have easily snagged a ticket and have access in seeing them perform.

Personally one of my fave things to do is attend concerts with friends. Maybe that’s why she avoids getting tix because she doesn’t have any to go with?

View attachment 2029007
For a “6 figure queen” it’s so weird she never treats herself to buy concert tix to all of these artists. Like what’s the point of her saying she dreamt this? Now that I think about it, has she even experienced/watched a live concert of her favorite artists? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Blackpink is touring in Asia, she could have easily snagged a ticket and have access in seeing them perform.

Personally one of my fave things to do is attend concerts with friends. Maybe that’s why she avoids getting tix because she doesn’t have any to go with?
I can imagine Josh despising having to tag along to a K-Pop concert or flaunting it for clout in the hopes of getting clients. Either way, he wouldn't really want to be there.

Since Jasmine claimed to be pulling in $10k a week at one point, she can afford to enroll in all three fan clubs AND buy premium seats. Since I know that her talk of a six figure business is just for show, buying a pair of tickets one of those concerts wouldn't be the best financial decision. If her and Josh wouldn't spend the money to rehabilitate Angel and fix her aggression issues further, it would be cruel to splurge on concerts.

Omg lol look at these two bitter LOSERS with nothing to do but overcompensating for their lack of intelligence and defending each other because nobody else is on their side. Really shows their true colors and how insecure they really are about themselves.

It just astounds me that people are so comfortable with brazenly lying on social media and even worse, people will blindly believe it! Where have we ever seen proof of Jasmine's so called multi six figure business? No tax returns, nothing, nada. I bet if someone asked, you would get blocked because she's a LIAR 😂😂

This caption of hers really tickled me. She is essentially saying she is not a good person, but it doesn't matter because she's still making lots of money anyway. I bet she thought she was being sooo profound when she came up with it, only to accidently prove that she doesn't care about her clients and doing good by them, only caring about the money they can bring her. Wow wow wow.

Also iganony had these stats for Josh's account... How absolutely sad and pathetic are these metrics 😂😂😂😂😂 let's all take a quick moment to laugh at these idiots

Attachments

• Haha
Looking at Jasmine's following is an eye opener. You can see play by play exactly who she is copying, almost word for word. Truly shameless. Let's take a look at a few examples

Iamlindseylockett: her account is centered around being a "good girl" and "good girl conditioning". Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now!

people.pleasers.rehab: learning to say no and being unapologetic. Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now!

Lauraherde: all about being a wealthy woman and being a leader. Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now! Even down to the aesthetic!

Menstruationqueen: Jasmine has been weirdly obsessed with periods recently. It must be a novelty for her after not having one for years. Surprise surprise, that's exactly what Jasmine is all about right now! Even down to the aesthetic!

Shameless liar and copycat who can never have an original idea of her own 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Jasmine is taking a 2 week break and is finally, after 3 whole years, meeting her in laws. She describes them as "really lovely people" 🤢 idk anything about Josh's mum but Josh's dad is a racist, right wing Nazi prick so the fact she likes them says everything I need to know about her values 🤢
I wonder if she'll go to England or they'll come to Phuket?

And look how sad this is, in a desperate bid to boost her likes, engagement and reviews, she is hosting a giveaway. If this isn't bribery then idk what is. People should enter and give her 1 star reviews, play her at her own game 😂😂

Attachments

Can’t rate podcasts on Spotify unless you listen to a few episodes. I don’t wanna listen to her and Josh’s stupid nonsense and give them views 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry but what the hell is this story??? So Jasmine literally threw a baby temper tantrum in public and started crying because a man in front of her took the slice of bread she wanted? That isn't "wounded inner child" that is severe mental issues. What sort of grown adult acts in that manner. Even more embarrassingly, Josh had to go and apologize to the man for Jasmine causing such a scene. Jasmine is Josh's financial caretaker but he is her literal caretaker. Seriously what the hell is wrong with this woman??

And these stats from iganony, this time for Jasmine's account made me LOL!!! so much for ✨thriving multi 6 fig biz✨ her followers are also tumbling back down again. Love to see it!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry I just want to add a little more to my post because it's just an absolutely batshit bleeping insane insight into their relationship. She was crying and upset that she didn't get the bread loaf. She threw the tongs and Josh, being the normal person in the situation, went to apologise to the man for Jasmine's behaviour. Jasmine then got pissed at Josh for not taking his side and told him to "go away" and Josh had a moment of realisation where he thought "omg, this is my wife".

I'm not embellishing any of that. That is literally information they willingly shared to the world.
I cannot see how that is normal behaviour in any situation. Even if she was on her period, that is no excuse for that maniacal insanity. If something as small as not getting the loaf of bread she wanted sets her off in such a terrifying way, imagine what she's like in other situations.

Josh bro, you good? 😅😅😅
Bloody hell no wonder the man is always so ill, depressed with a dYsReGuLaTeD nervous system. He has to deal with a bleeping insane grown baby as a wife 24/7 with no escape.

AND THIS WOMAN IS A LIFE COACH?? I think I need a shot of tequila 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Sorry I just want to add a little more to my post because it's just an absolutely batshit bleeping insane insight into their relationship. She was crying and upset that she didn't get the bread loaf. She threw the tongs and Josh, being the normal person in the situation, went to apologise to the man for Jasmine's behaviour. Jasmine then got pissed at Josh for not taking his side and told him to "go away" and Josh had a moment of realisation where he thought "omg, this is my wife".

I'm not embellishing any of that. That is literally information they willingly shared to the world.
I cannot see how that is normal behaviour in any situation. Even if she was on her period, that is no excuse for that maniacal insanity. If something as small as not getting the loaf of bread she wanted sets her off in such a terrifying way, imagine what she's like in other situations.

Josh bro, you good? 😅😅😅
Bloody hell no wonder the man is always so ill, depressed with a dYsReGuLaTeD nervous system. He has to deal with a bleeping insane grown baby as a wife 24/7 with no escape.

AND THIS WOMAN IS A LIFE COACH?? I think I need a shot of tequila 😂
Is she fkn insane lmao that's not an inner child thing, that's a mentally stunted adult thing. Get a grip, Jasie Wasie. I bet Josh was secretly embarassed af.

Reactions: 3
I’m embarrassed for Jasmine. Who in their right mind has a tantrum over bread 😂? She never takes ownership of her crap attitude. It’s either her inner child or she’s on her period. She’s always like “booo patriarchy!”, but she also had the audacity to expect the guy to give her this piece of bread cause she wanted it and she was a girl? I’m just like, what in the 1st world problem kind of child is this?! 🙃🍞

Next time someone decides to pay to work with Jasmine, just know that your “life coach” was triggered over a piece of bread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.