Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hopahopa

Hi everyone,
I looked at her crap just now and she has deleted tons of posts on her IG what is going on has she woken up and grew up for once?

beezz

Does anyone know what Jade is doing now? I can still remember when Jasmine picked Jade up from school. That was so long ago. She seemed so much nicer than Jasmine. Is Jade doing photography or film school or something? I saw some of her beautiful videos online.

Last edited:

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Happy birthday to our scamming queen 🎉😘
I wonder what craziness this next year will bring?

It's sad that her entire birthday post is just a dedication to Josh. No friends. Nothing else. Not even about herself. Just him... Like literally every other post. The first line of her bio is literally "wife". I think she should spend the next year finding herself outside of being Josh's wife because this level of obsession is not cute, it's just unhealthy
---
Here's Josh now trying to justify his loss of friendships since being with Jasmine. They are both so codependent 😬😬😬

Attachments

foreverfernweh

It’s Mariana Beckova’s bday and weird robot Jasmine couldn’t take a pause on her scamming to wish her a happy bday on socials

Does Jasmine have any friends irl…?
Mariana probably doesn't exist in her life anymore. Oh well, Mariana is better off without a scammer in her life.

hopahopa

She put something related to what’s happening in Iran on her story and I’m confused … you don’t believe the war in Ukraine and it’s “fake news” but all of a sudden you believe what’s happening right now in Iran ?? (Though only 1 measly repost and no other comments so basically only doing the bare minimum/performative activism… lol)
Ok, one isn’t less important than the other and even Ukrainian people have said that other wars should have the same type of publicity.
Let’s face it a lot of people knew nothing about Ukraine before the Russian invasion in Ukraine in February 2022 and had even forgotten about the Maidan in 2014, the conflicts in Eastern Ukraine since 2012 and old grannies and great grannies in the west probably forgot or never heard of other things that happened in Ukraine like the holodomor in the 1930’s, the Crimean War in the 1850’s ok ok ok no one is alive to tell us the tales of the latter but I knew of some people with connections in some way that I cannot say here today, some of you probably know too.
Ukraine used to be obscure to some people but it wasn’t unheard of and I was surprised how Jasmine said nothing about it and believe me there are are Polish people that don’t like Ukrainian people for some reason.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
You should also delete their responses: Jingjing, Josh, and Jasmine (the images). Cut out their drama. I see that a few of you have the right to delete media in that album. The relevant part is Anna's analysis only. Therefore, that also means removing this part from the wiki: 'Jasmine left a... to... unbeknownst to her fans.'
---
Oh, and a few of those other defensive responses (images) are from them too, using a different account. What a charade. Cut it out of the album.
I get what you mean and agree. The only reason I've kept so many links and pics is because they're slimy and conniving af. They try to deny and pretend they're so sweet and gentle and their fans are quite die hard. That's why I placed so much emphasis on undeniable evidence in the form of screenshots and links to their accounts. In the event someone doesn't believe written here, they can see it for themselves.

Also what do you suggest I cut out? I tried to keep it detailed yet comprehensive because I think it's important to have full context for people to see just how batshit insane they are and how strange their reactions are to things.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Jasmine is taking a 2 week break and is finally, after 3 whole years, meeting her in laws. She describes them as "really lovely people" 🤢 idk anything about Josh's mum but Josh's dad is a racist, right wing Nazi prick so the fact she likes them says everything I need to know about her values 🤢
I wonder if she'll go to England or they'll come to Phuket?

And look how sad this is, in a desperate bid to boost her likes, engagement and reviews, she is hosting a giveaway. If this isn't bribery then idk what is. People should enter and give her 1 star reviews, play her at her own game 😂😂

Attachments

hippoo

Chiming in here to help with the revised text:

In November 2020, YouTuber 'Anna's Analysis' released a video discussing Instagram life coaches, briefly touching on Jasmine Lipska and her coaching practices [video link]. Anna respectfully expressed concerns about Jasmine's pricing and qualifications. The video received praise and recognition from famous YouTubers.

Jasmine defended herself in the comments, mentioning potential legal action, which never happened. Fast forward to 2022–2023, when Jasmine's pricing skyrocketed to $10000 or more, raising questions about the justification behind such fees. Ambiguous marketing tactics added to the intrigue, leaving uncertainty about her intentions.

Jasmine's case is a reminder to be cautious when investing in coaching services. Look for affordable or free options from community resources and educational institutions for valuable support on your personal growth journey. Stay informed and make confident choices! 😊

hopahopa

She actually sticks to a very limited comfort zone. Given her European heritage, she's barely even been anywhere in Europe! Don't think she's even been to NZ even though it's only a 3 hour flight away from Ausralia. Neither has she been to the Americas or Africa. Considering she says she loves travelling, the number of places she's been to is a disgrace.
She had a layover in Amsterdam where apparently an immigration officer was rude to her (I can’t dispute her claim but I am not surprised to be honest) and she said that she prayed for this man and then he got better went to Poland and the places she went to are if I can remember correctly: Warsaw, Kraków, Gdynia or Gdańsk and maybe Wracław which are nice places but again they are full of tourists and in my opinion there are other nice cities in Poland to go to.

I wouldn’t go as far as saying that the number of places she’s been to is a disgrace but at this time there’s not been much variety she only seems to travel in Bali and not even all of Indonesia.

rocketbun

Can’t rate podcasts on Spotify unless you listen to a few episodes. I don’t wanna listen to her and Josh’s stupid nonsense and give them views 😂😂😂😂😂😂

hopahopa

Just a reminder for newer readers, when Anna's analysis called her out. Jasmine and Josh went so far as to make fake fan accounts for Jasmine. These accounts only had about 3-5 bot followers at the time with Jasmine and Josh immediately liking and following them all and saying thank you for the support. Since then, those accounts have been completely inactive.
At the time, there was also a couple of accounts that were calling Jasmine out as a scammer and would come up in her tagged posts. With the influx of "fan account" posts, her tagged posts were no longer exposing posts, but fan pictures instead.

This woman is deranged and has a track record for fabricating and manipulating reviews, comments and engagement to sensationalise her scams. She also crops and cherry picks certain critical comments to make them seem like troll hate comments in order to paint herself as the victim. One of these times she weaponised the name of a woman who committed suicide. Jasmine is a liar and downright disgusting person.
I learned more about Anna’s analysis and the coaches video after reading some reviews of Jasmine’s books, I did not know much of Anna at the time.
I was not aware of those fan accounts, bots and things but thanks.
Does she honestly think she can fool everyone?????

hopahopa

Look, I'm all for happiness and positivity but this woman is on some hard drugs. I watched 30 seconds of this and it was probably the longest of my life. She is seriously unhinged. I think that's probably the reason why her comments are also disabled too.

How can someone be that annoying?!? She needs to be studied by scientists because holy shit. She's like nails on a chalkboard on steroids.

I guess Jasmine is gonna have to put up with her for 4-5 days. That's karma 😂😂

Or maybe she's got mental health issues? I really cannot fathom how someone could seriously act like this?

And the absolute cheek of leaving her PayPal for donating "energetic exchanges"!!! Apparently donating to her will "help build the new paradigm" WTFFFFF

The only donation she needs is a new brain

Also I know we don't care, but what has happened to Josh? Has he just given up and become a full time sugar baby? He never posts?? Didn't even post anything for Jasie Razzies birthday? I bet he'll just say he's "retreated to his man cave" once again as an excuse when he comes back 🙄
Mate, most actual men in the real world don't need to retreat to their man cave, punch walls and cry to their sugar mama to get by 😂
Is she serious or a parody act?
Occasionally I watch the videos awaken with JP but it’s a different story he takes the piss out of spirituality and politics.
Tell you what she could easily collaborate with Ralph Smart- infinite waters.

Mamol1

I saw a comment sticking out like a sore thumb elsewhere. Some people are younger than Jasmine and are oblivious to anything she does, so the wiki must also serve them if they come across it.

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
Ok guys so we were wrong. Jasmine's family love Josh and get on with each other super well. Side eyeing them hard. Anyone who accepts a far right broke bigot into their family is sus af.

It seems even Jasmine was worried whether her family would be happy with her after she has been publicly shitting on them for the best part of 2 years to further her business but they seem ok with it.

Take home message: family dynamics are strange 😅😅

you will see when they get back to Australia she will post how wonderful it was to have human connections and bla bla.
You see Jasmine if you don’t post sh*t then there is no reason for us to comment.
Lmao you were on the money 😂😂
And you're right it proves we aren't trolls. If there's nothing to call out, there's no reason for us to post. Win win for all.

Attachments

hippoo

I didn’t say it earlier, but thank you for putting the wiki together. I noticed the bio could use some updates as well. Can we make these changes, @Jellyjam_?

3. Biography: Jasmine Lipska / Jasmine Campbell
Jasmine Mary Campbell (née Lipski) (born July 19, 1998), known online as Jasmine Lipska, is an Australian former YouTuber and current Life Coach. Originally hailing from Oakleigh, Melbourne, she began her YouTube journey in her bedroom at her family home. Jasmine dropped out of college after just one semester and launched her YouTube channel in 2017 to share her experiences, connect with others, and gain online validation. Over time, her content gradually evolved, focusing on lifestyle and travel as well.

From January 2020 to October 2022, Jasmine resided in Bali, Indonesia, continuing to maintain her online presence. However, on February 26, 2021, she uploaded a video announcing her retirement from YouTube. In the video, she explained that her decision was primarily driven by finding happiness in her marriage to her husband, Josh, making him her main source of fulfillment. Additionally, the burden of uploading videos had grown, and she wanted to dedicate more time to her life coaching business.

On July 1, 2022, Jasmine briefly returned to YouTube to promote her struggling coaching business. However, the attempt did not garner much interest. Subsequently, in February 2023, she made it clear that she would not be returning to YouTube after all.

Currently, Jasmine is based in Thailand, but she plans to relocate to a new undisclosed location on or around July 28, 2023, keeping it a secret for the time being.