Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh reading this post 😂:

She is definitely desperate for a baby now. She keeps saying she wants to wait but literally every action she does says the opposite. Following parenting accounts, getting salty and unfollowing women once they get pregnant, her spirit baby guides her, dreaming of being pregnant. It's unhinged at this point. They barely know where they're going to live next month so how can Jasmine possibly be prepared to leave her nomad life? We've already mentioned how woefully unprepared they are so I won't go into it again.

Her view on parenting is based on fairy tales, pinterest boards and reading aesthetically pleasing Instagram posts about superficial parent psychology talk that she thinks is "deep work". Silly silly girl 🙄
Why doesn't she just buy a doll and dress her up for the aethetics because let's be real, that's what she wants a baby for.

Reactions: 1
Let me remind the audience of the crying pics you sporadically post to show everyone that you're "normal" and definitely not a AI robot programmed to talk about spirituality as well as THAT foul mouthed rant about being "bleeping iNtEgRaL".
Not even mentioning caption after caption of you hinting/sneak dissing Josh/anyone who has wronged you into making making them do something or for your self soothing purposes. 😂

Again, it just absolutely stuns me how unaware she is of herself. She actually posts quite logical stuff like this from time to time but fails to realise she falls into the very tropes she supposedly looks down on

Attachments

Reactions: 6
You hear that guys? It's "dehumanising" to call Jasmine under qualified because she doesn't have "a few letters after her name"
Those "few letters" you so casually dismiss Jasmine, are the result of years of hard work and sacrifice so that those amazing, intelligent people can go out there and genuinely make a difference. How dare you discredit and put down those people just because you know deep down you shouldn't be doing this and that you feel insecure in your "skills".

Yes you can prove anecdotal evidence and share your stories, no one can take that away from you. But don't get so big in your boots that your courses can be a replacement for actual medical intervention. Wasn't it Jingjing who told you to go to the hospital and wasn't it a licensed therapist who helped you through your depression after you came back from your solo travels? Oh wait, that doesn't line up with your woo woo narrative, those videos have been nicely deleted and buried ofc

Also she is very careful in saying she doesn't "treat ED's". She's probably consulted with someone so she doesn't get into legal troubles further down the line. Very much seems like she has her defense in place. She does heavily insinuate that she can treat ED's. Any legal people know anything about this?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You hear that guys? It's "dehumanising" to call Jasmine under qualified because she doesn't have "a few letters after her name"
Those "few letters" you so casually dismiss Jasmine, are the result of years of hard work and sacrifice so that those amazing, intelligent people can go out there and genuinely make a difference. How dare you discredit and put down those people just because you know deep down you shouldn't be doing this and that you feel insecure in your "skills".

Also she is very careful in saying she doesn't "treat ED's". She's probably consulted with someone so she doesn't get into legal troubles further down the line. Very much seems like she has her defense in place.
"I'm wise beyond my years"
"I literally don't place value on credentials"

Says a lot really.

Reactions: 8
"by surprise" my ass 😝

Either Jasmine has bought them for herself, she's demanded sorry, had crystal clear communication with Josh and ordered him to get her flowers or he's actually done it by surprise and is using his allowance to give back to mummy Jas. I bet he buys a bunch everytime he chats up another girl at the gym 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do I get the feeling that her business has slowed down and she’s not bringing in $$$ anymore?

She’s been a bit all over the place and doing things she used to do that it’s making me think that she isn’t getting as much clients and money.

8C054CD9-45C3-404F-9DDD-AF62D4B5BD05.jpeg

• Haha
Guys I was scrolling reddit and I came across a new subreddit called r/lifecoachsnark where some people have been talking about Jasmine! I think it's a new sub so if anyone has an account, they should upvote and make a thread about her.

Why do I get the feeling that her business has slowed down and she’s not bringing in $$$ anymore?

She’s been a bit all over the place and doing things she used to do that it’s making me think that she isn’t getting as much clients and money.

View attachment 1855845
Between her not "setting goals" and quietly stopped mentioning her "six figure empire" as she doesn't want to "set unrealistic standards and induce FOMO" anymore. You're probably right. Her prices have been even more all over the place too, from $700 for 1 hour alignment session to $55 for a live masterclass and offering her courses on a bundle discount price? I think she's trying to scrape all the money she can together. It also seems she's been "prioritising rest" and has been practically taking every other day off which to me, signifies that she's not very busy. Not a good sign for a so called "thriving business" is it now? 🤔

Even old Josh is having to stop his CrossFit gym shenanigans and being a sugar baby and is having to start putting some work in with the podcast, anything to pay the bills! 😂

Reactions: 3
Jeez.. Jasmine is very triggered… just based on the way she responded.…
Yeah exactly, the person was just showing concern for their mother/daughter relationship and she is straight on the defensive. Not fishy at all lmao.

Wow look at how defensive both she and Jingjing are!!!! Not suspicious at all...
Jeez! All they were wondering was if the pair were ok? Jasmine got super defensive! If you’re going to splash your everyday life online people will ask questions. In the words of Jasmine “If someone reacts to you negatively they are being triggered”… soooo maybe Jasmine needs to take note of her own words and work on her inner child? Calm your dis-regulated nervous system and all that jazz.

And her mum just casually plugging the THIRD Airbnb..
While her idiot daughter makes bank talking about her "scarcity wounds" 🙄

I'm thinking the family use Jasmine's money to buy the airbnbs as a form of tax evasion. Tax man can't get at it if it's not there to tax in the first place. Jasmine's family are wealthy but not "owning 3 beachfront houses" wealthy. Maybe that's why Jingjing stopped the Etsy shop, she's running Jasmine's other endeavour instead. That's just my theory.

Wow look at how defensive both she and Jingjing are!!!! Not suspicious at all...
Such a cow. Can someone tell her that "exercising boundaries" is not an excuse to be a witch.

Yep thanks for letting us all know you've got a micro🍆 Josh. Definitely couldn't tell from your toxic insecure masculinity 😂

Don't worry, Jasmine is a self proclaimed c*ck worshipper and sex goddess so you're in good hands!

But seriously who asked for this tit? So embarrassing. If you got sex issues, go to a marriage counsellor, don't go making a podcast to subject the rest of the world with 🤢 that can be applied to every area in their life.

Also Jasmine being low-key horrified at Josh's shaved face 😂 yet on her account she's all "my handsome king😍". He looks like a 15 year old without the beard don't lie to him Jas

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Yep thanks for letting us all know you've got a micro🍆 Josh. Definitely couldn't tell from your toxic insecure masculinity 😂

Don't worry, Jasmine is a self proclaimed c*ck worshipper and sex goddess so you're in good hands!

But seriously who asked for this tit? So embarrassing. If you got sex issues, go to a marriage counsellor, don't go making a podcast to subject the rest of the world with 🤢 that can be applied to every area in their life.

Also Jasmine being low-key horrified at Josh's shaved face 😂 yet on her account she's all "my handsome king😍". He looks like a 15 year old without the beard don't lie to him Jas
what the heck, he looks like a GIRL without the beard 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His external looks finally matches his personality. He looks like the insecure pre pubescent mole rat that he embodies so well.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.