Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad can you be that you need to give permission to yourself to feel joy and to speak??? She is so neurotic it's crazy. It must be so depressing and boring to be around her.

Also she's running a food recovery programme 🙄 Let's see how much she charges and leeches from these desperate vulnerable girls. No moral compass to be found 🤢

If she really cared about ED recovery, she would recommend going to see a qualified professional IN CONJUNCTION with her coaching. No one said she can't speak her truth and her anecdotal experience, but not only speaking on something she's not qualified to speak on but also discrediting those who are ACTUALLY qualified?? Just disgusting. She always finds a way to do mental gymnastics and worm her way out of being accountable. Must be exhausting. No wonder she can barely feel joy 🖕

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How sad can you be that you need to give permission to yourself to feel joy and to speak??? She is so neurotic it's crazy. It must be so depressing and boring to be around her.

Also she's running a food recovery programme 🙄 Let's see how much she charges and leeches from these desperate vulnerable girls. No moral compass to be found 🤢

If she really cared about ED recovery, she would recommend going to see a qualified professional IN CONJUNCTION with her coaching. No one said she can't speak her truth and her anecdotal experience, but not only speaking on something she's not qualified to speak on but also discrediting those who are ACTUALLY qualified?? Just disgusting. She always finds a way to do mental gymnastics and worm her way out of being accountable. Must be exhausting. No wonder she can barely feel joy 🖕
In fact, it would actually be great if girls saw a qualified professional AND her (as someone who's been there done that for a bit of real life perspective) but no, she just wants the fast scammy route.

Reactions: 5
I think he said he looked like Jasmine’s dad. 😱
He does not look like Jasmine’s dad at all. Josh is short and bulky with muscles. Blonde and light eyed. Jasmine’s dad is tall and fit with darker features than Josh 🙄

Don’t get his creepy obsession with trying to look like Jasmine’s dad.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
This woman lies like she breathes. "I wasn't in need of a relationship". Your entire personality was about how you were single and desired a partner and you literally fell into depression due to being single. Q+A after Q+A on your YouTube channel you would mention it. You literally ran course after course about how you spoke to the universe and manifested about how desperate you were to find your dream husband and wrote pages and pages about your dream blonde muscled blue eyed man in your deranged diary. Then you changed your entire life path because some creepy psychic guy in a cafe told you to find a boyfriend. Now you're unhealthily attached to your husband and can't spend even 1 day without him. Plus if you supposedly weren't in need of a relationship, why were you on a dating app to have a prepared partner before you even moved to the place??

She literally contradicts herself too "I wasn't attached to our date at all" then a few sentences later "I knew we immediately had a connection and a story would unfold" she's just speaking word salad, she doesn't even know what she's talking about let alone everyone else lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Probably did a quick trip out of the country for visa reasons. They were there for literally 1 day I think.

It must be illegal to be working on a tourist visa no?
Probably dislikes cities cause they can't project their nonsense in the real world.

God they're so boring. Is this what they consider "comedy"? Josh's fake laugh is always so blatantly obvious whenever Jasmine tries to be funny and painfully fails. I couldn't be in such a boring relationship even if 🤑 was on the table. he's commited to the cause! 😂

Her and Josh have just been shitting on KL and it's not cute. It's a beautiful city, one of my favourites actually. Their loss that their ignorance and small minded nature can't enjoy it. 😴
If they're this snarky and sarcastic about simply landing in a new place just because it's a "CiTy" and their poor sensitive souls hyperventilates at the sight of traffic, imagine what they're like the rest of the time 🤢

Josh always describes her as "expansive and loving" but never funny, jovial or anything about her personality. Can definitely see why.

Also six figures yet they're not flying business or first? 🤔😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
God they're so boring. Is this what they consider "comedy"? Josh's fake laugh is always so blatantly obvious whenever Jasmine tries to be funny and painfully fails. I couldn't be in such a boring relationship even if 🤑 was on the table. he's commited to the cause! 😂

Her and Josh have just been shitting on KL and it's not cute. It's a beautiful city, one of my favourites actually. Their loss that their ignorance and small minded nature can't enjoy it. 😴
If they're this snarky and sarcastic about simply landing in a new place just because it's a "CiTy" and their poor sensitive souls hyperventilates at the sight of traffic, imagine what they're like the rest of the time 🤢

Josh always describes her as "expansive and loving" but never funny, jovial or anything about her personality. Can definitely see why.

Sorry but what is funny/comedic about this? I literally can't figure it out or maybe I'M the dumb one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wut. Wasn’t Bali where they previously were and loved so much filled with traffic from motorcyclists 🤣

Their better than thou attitude about everything is nauseating. No wonder Jasmine has no friends 🤭

Whatever helps her sleep at night I guess? 😂

Also as predicted, she is not able to retain her bots. She was at 49.7k now she's at 49.5k. Slowly but surely dropping as usual

Also in regard to all their "dYsReGuLaTeD eMpAtH" bullshit, surely their glorified couch surfing lifestyle must be chaotic and is literally the very definition of dYsReGuLaTeD and calm?? I would hate to be stressed about finding a place to live every month. Idk maybe that's just me though

A lot of full time travel YouTubers I watch have recently been talking about the burnout of constantly being on the move and not having a permanent base and as a result they're settling more in 2023.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Whatever helps her sleep at night I guess? 😂

Also as predicted, she is not able to retain her bots. She was at 49.7k now she's at 49.5k. Slowly but surely dropping as usual

Also in regard to all their "dYsReGuLaTeD eMpAtH" bullshit, surely their glorified couch surfing lifestyle must be chaotic and is literally the very definition of dYsReGuLaTeD and calm?? I would hate to be stressed about finding a place to live every month. Idk maybe that's just me though

A lot of full time travel YouTubers I watch have recently been talking about the burnout of constantly being on the move and not having a permanent base and as a result they're settling more in 2023.
she is probably speaking about the people on here i guess or even some on reddit but she actually describes people as hating? does anyone even dislike her on here? hate is a strong feeling and i do not think anyone on here harbours such feelings towards her. she has it all figured out i guess? when she doesnt even know anything about those "haters" and their real lives. so who is projecting here?

she is probably speaking about the people on here i guess or even some on reddit but she actually describes people as hating? does anyone even dislike her on here? hate is a strong feeling and i do not think anyone on here harbours such feelings towards her. she has it all figured out i guess? when she doesnt even know anything about those "haters" and their real lives. so who is projecting here?
i’m more concerned versus ”hate“ since I don’t know her personally. concerned because she’s not seeking professional help that she needs and also pushing everyone she meets/befriends away so she’s left with no one. I don’t think anyone on here truly hates her

For people who claim to be "experts", I've noticed Jasmine and Josh tend to throw the terms around "gaslight" and "narcissistic" and other medical words very freely without actually understanding what they mean. Very much as though they've read a few articles on the topic and that's about it.

I think to them, narcissism and gaslighting is someone who disagrees with them and doesn't word it in a airy fairy sweet way for them (aka us). They then get upset and triggered and resort to the first word/mental illness they can think of to rationalise why/how anyone could dare be against them/their ideas. Whenever even the slightest hint that someone isn't quite aligned with Jasmine, she immediately brands it as gaslighting and emotional manipulation and "not to stand for it". The fact she uses those words on simple online comments from people she doesn't even know is all we need to know about the extent of her "understanding". Its silly and immature and best, dangerous and delusional at worst

In reality, narcissism needs to be diagnosed and can only be really seen in real life interactions. I could say J+J certainly show traits of narcissism but I could never diagnose them with anything or insinuate they have any sort of mental illnesses apart from the ones they've publicly disclosed. I have had the unfortunate luck of knowing someone who is a diagnosed narcissist and it's truly astounding to see how they move around in the world. In fact, that's how I am even more convinced that J+J really have no clue about mental illnesses, how to spot them/navigate/treat them. Their brand of coaching is very very self centered in every sense of the word. They like to play fast and loose with complicated terminology for funsies and engagement.

I'm not surprised at all btw, just thought it's something to put out there fyi and for everyone to bear in mind.

Last edited:
Very sad.
She's finally open about the fillers and botox so that's good. Her nose looks completely different though wow. She was a really cute and sweet girl. It's a shame she's had to resort to exploiting girls, scamming and being a bully to find her happiness and self worth 😔

Also she's so sneaky. She put up a poll asking people about what they want to see in the course and now she's pretending like she has 200+ applications from paid clients when it's actually 209 responses to her form simply expressing an interest. Big big difference! So slippery! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Very sad.
She's finally open about the fillers and botox so that's good. Her nose looks completely different though wow. She was a really cute and sweet girl. It's a shame she's had to resort to exploiting girls, scamming and being a bully to find her happiness and self worth 😔

Also she's so sneaky. She put up a poll asking people about what they want to see in the course and now she's pretending like she has 200+ applications from paid clients when it's actually 209 responses to her form simply expressing an interest. Big big difference! So slippery! 😂😂
She’s always being sneaky and lying. It’s gone beyond her exaggerating the truth at this point. Delusion at its finest. It makes her feel better to lie than be honest. That speaks volumes on her character tbh. Like why can’t she be normal and not lie…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.