Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shut up Jasmine you are the problem, you've just moved from YouTube to Instagram instead (btw, I thought you came crawling back to YouTube because your scam business is slowly coming to a stand still? šŸ¤”)

You constantly pretend you are rich and live a perfect life with a perfect husband when in reality, you argue with your broke ass husband who cheats on you, you have no friends, you live in a rat den whilst desperately DMing and scraping for a couple hundred dollars off mentally ill teenage girls whilst dealing with your own mental illnesses.

"So much of this industry is about creating an image" this is coming from the same woman who posts her perfect blissful beach life when behind the scenes, she's been in a deep depression for this whole year. Dumb ass šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

How can someone be this dense, arrogant and unaware of themselves? Does she actually think she's not an "influencer"? Loopyskam, you are actually worse than those harmless vapid normal influencers because unlike them, you exploit and bully for your own nefarious needs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh suddenly she "gives a duck" about metrics as soon as it's going her way šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

I think this happened before where she had a burst of followers but they soon dropped off. It's a double edged sword because yes she's getting more followers but some of those people may Google her and find us.

Unfortunately though, people will read about animal abuse, right wing rhetoric, bullying and much more yet still think "yes this is a good person to invest in" just because she's a pretty girl with an aesthetic feed who uses buzzwords. We can't help everyone and that's the reality. šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
When I hear Jasmine lament how she suppressed her boundaries and says things like ā€œI thought having sexual fantasies was badā€ I feel bad how sheltered she was.

I feel like a lot of these topics she shares with her audience is obvious. Everyone goes through these experiences and shares these thoughts with friends.

Jasmine could have accelerated her growth if she opened herself up earlier and did ā€œnormalā€ things like going to parties as a teenager and have alcohol, etc. And realize that not everything is black and white. Instead she has a holier than thou attitude and has a very stunted mindset.

This is why I have thoughts about her marriage to Josh being so rushed. She didnā€™t get to experience normal 20 year old things that shapes you and makes you wiser. She learns them from an analytical sense rather than experienced sense if that makes sense.

Sheā€™s still on that path to being very naive imo.

Im waiting for the day she realizes this woo woo tit is bullshit and a band aid for her to experience real life.

I still remember that story she shared where she met a random man at a cafe when she first arrived in Bali and said he was psychic. That dude was a quack and probably creepily hitting on her. But Jasmine was wide eyed and bushy tailed saying her fate was told by this random dude in Canggu šŸ¤£

I can understand why she is prone to depression because this girl is clutching onto straws to make sense of life. Which is why I would not trust her being a ā€œlife coachā€. Itā€™s just sad sheā€™s continue to scam impressionable women.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
When I hear Jasmine lament how she suppressed her boundaries and says things like ā€œI thought having sexual fantasies was badā€ I feel bad how sheltered she was.

I feel like a lot of these topics she shares with her audience is obvious. Everyone goes through these experiences and shares these thoughts with friends.

Jasmine could have accelerated her growth if she opened herself up earlier and did ā€œnormalā€ things like going to parties as a teenager and have alcohol, etc. And realize that not everything is black and white. Instead she has a holier than thou attitude and has a very stunted mindset.

This is why I have thoughts about her marriage to Josh being so rushed. She didnā€™t get to experience normal 20 year old things that shapes you and makes you wiser. She learns them from an analytical sense rather than experienced sense if that makes sense.

Sheā€™s still on that path to being very naive imo.

Im waiting for the day she realizes this woo woo tit is bullshit and a band aid for her to experience real life.

I still remember that story she shared where she met a random man at a cafe when she first arrived in Bali and said he was psychic. That dude was a quack and probably creepily hitting on her. But Jasmine was wide eyed and bushy tailed saying her fate was told by this random dude in Canggu šŸ¤£

I can understand why she is prone to depression because this girl is clutching onto straws to make sense of life. Which is why I would not trust her being a ā€œlife coachā€. Itā€™s just sad sheā€™s continue to scam impressionable women.
100% agree. She doesn't party or drink or let loose at all. If you're not that way inclined, you don't even need to do those things to have fun either, you can go out with friends and make memories for free too. That's what normal 20 something year olds do. To the girls reading this, that's how you really progress and grow in life, not spending crazy money on stupid courses run by a girl who is just as inexperienced as you. Save that hard earned money to buy important things like a house or a holiday.

I think Josh seems incredibly repressed and shut out by his new married life and could be one of the reasons why he's always depressed . I remember him saying his social life is almost non existent now he's married (but he wouldn't have it any other way!) Yeah sure Mr extrovert trapped at home or gym with Mrs money bags loopyscam šŸ˜¬

Do you guys remember when they had that fight and Jasmine walked out? The first thing Josh did was crack open a beer and relax. Poor guy can't even enjoy a cold one without health freak and sheltered uptight Jasie freaking out šŸ˜…
Plus when the world cup was happening, he was sarcastically saying how fun it is to be at home watching it with Jasmine. I bet he'd rather do the classic British thing and watch with a big group.

Anyway I think Jasmine is going to have a massive midlife crisis/meltdown when she realises she spent her 20s growing up too quickly whilst in a deep depression

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They are so toxic for each other. Passively aggressively threatening, making fun of each other and that the other person is the problem with their relationship issuesā€¦

Like just separate at this point.

Jasmineā€™s post:
8D9875EB-C808-4147-A6EE-E22E183280C7.jpeg

Joshā€™s post:
7293EB30-32F4-4A61-8176-5628F343EE26.jpeg

Itā€™s clear that theyā€™re getting inspo for their content from how the other acts. Ex: Jasmineā€™s obsession with finding her ā€œPrince/Kingā€ and journalling when she was single and wanting a Disney fantasy. They are that social media couple that pretends everything is perfect online but offline you know better šŸ‘€šŸµ

Reactions: 4
They are so toxic for each other. Passively aggressively threatening, making fun of each other and that the other person is the problem with their relationship issuesā€¦

Jasmineā€™s post:
View attachment 1802075

Joshā€™s post:
View attachment 1802073

Itā€™s clear that theyā€™re getting inspo for their content from how the other acts. Ex: Jasmineā€™s obsession with finding her ā€œPrince/Kingā€ and journalling when she was single and wanting a Disney fantasy. They are that social media couple that pretends everything is perfect online but offline you know better šŸ‘€šŸµ
I wonder what's really keeping them from breaking off... I think it's because Josh doesn't have the finances and relies everything financially on Jasmine. In some ways feel bad for Josh for being in this mess but then again... lol he chose this (unless for some reason Jas coerced him into marrying her).

Reactions: 3
I mean, it must really do a number on Josh to have someone be significantly better at something you both do. Not even him having a little success, it seems like he has none. I feel like he is tapping into a market - women wanting to find the ideal partner - that doesn't want a former fuckboy himself to teach them that. It is literally his only experience: being a fuckboy.

Like he tries so many things and it seems beside a surprise single client here and there nothing actually sticks. The whole helping businesses find their image/direction/clarity bullshit is with people mostly working in Bali while he is in Thailand, how will that work? His HealthHunk disaster was hilarious and sad at the same time (remember the christmas giveaway with nobody commenting and him quitting after 3 days? šŸ¤£) Now we are doing tiktok dances while trying to give enlightened advice.

His whole new course with the massive pdf/workbook probably took him A LOT of effort and it doesn't seem to work one bit. Not even Jasmine puts this much time in her courses and she has way more clients compared to him at least. Jasmine uses a powerpoint with some flashy bullet points and some aesthetic pictures of herself and calls it a day. It must be a huge blow for his self esteem. I wonder what his allowance a week is. No wonder he is a regular at ~ the cave ~ šŸ¤£ I wonder why he hasn't started āœØļø manifesting āœØļø more clients yet.

I can't feel sorry for him. He doesn't seem like the type to go back to Britain and start a 'normal' life because he doesn't even seem to know how that really works. Commitment? A 9-5 job? Not journaling about all the tribulations he conquered today while sipping a fresh smoothie? Being a *shock* average person? No sir, can't do that. He honestly seems fine with being a throphy wife. I wonder how Jasmine feels about Josh buying her flowers with the money she gave him. She is basically buying flowers for herself, how nice.

Josh should just go full TikTok. They love fuckboys. Drop the life coach crap and make actual funny videos with the current trends, it is not that hard to go viral. He could actually earn some dough. But Jasmine probably can't market her ideal enlightened life if he is a TikTok celebrity.

Honestly, he somehow annoys me more than Jasmine šŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what's really keeping them from breaking off... I think it's because Josh doesn't have the finances and relies everything financially on Jasmine. In some ways feel bad for Josh for being in this mess but then again... lol he chose this (unless for some reason Jas coerced him into marrying her).
As we're already aware, they are unhealthily codependent on each other

Josh: completely relies on Jasmine for money and internet clout. Hes been reusing the same one testimonial for months and months now. Most other women are smart enough to see through his "all white wearing feminist pure reformed spiritual man" facade and can see him for the insecure right wing wacko that he actually is so he wouldn't be able to find another partner of the same calibre as Jasmine who is as stupid and inexperienced as her.

He can barely hide his contempt for her. Her introverted homely ways and the fact she isn't 100% Caucasian. It's sad but she's stupid enough to allow that disrespect.

Jasmine: cripplingly low self esteem and insecurities. Settled with the first man who showed an interest because she couldn't stand to be single anymore and wanted to have sex and finally have her first kiss (she used to make such a massive deal out of it in her old videos). Josh actually said he swiped right on Jasmine whilst on the toilet, like I get he's trying to be funny but goes to show how little he thinks of her.

Without Josh, she has no friends and family and can't be alone.

Jasmine is also obsessed with a perfectly curated image. She wants to show that she got it right first time and she's a special one. Also ties in with Catholic purity culture as I've discussed before. Wants to be a one man for life type of girl. On the flip side regarding image, I also think Josh knows a lot about her and has seen her bad side so that she probably doesn't want that stuff getting out. Nothing career ending but he would definitely have leverage over her in that sense if it ended badly.

That last line "there's absolutely nothing bad or wrong about ending a relationship" just sounds like she's letting herself down gently and self soothing.
There's a whole lot riding on their relationship because they're, especially Jasmine, idiotic enough to make it their entire branding. If they divorced, that's her entire business model up in flames. Even her unrelated courses about business, anxiety and body image are somewhat related to finding a dream partner. She barely has her own personality

Everytime she shows a bouquet of flowers Josh supposedly bought her or a whole paragraph about how much they're in love, I just laugh. I don't buy these idiot children's make believe marriage for a second. It could go 2 ways, if they have any sense, hopefully they'll break up before they have children. If not, they'll be stuck in their toxic codependent relationship full of contempt with a veneer of lovey dovey fakery

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Jasmineā€™s post:
View attachment 1802075
Actually that entire post from Jasmine is incredibly odd coming from someone who is supposedly in a "loving, conscious relationship". The entire caption she contradicts herself throughout in order to self soothe. She essentially says how you shouldn't settle for anything less than your non negotiables and ideals and how Josh doesn't live up to her ideal but she let go of her expectations and is now supposedly happy... That caption is a very long winded way of her saying she is quite literally, settling for less?! šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Everytime she describes Josh as her dream man, she always says he "looks exactly how she had written him in her journal" it seems to her, looks is way more important than oh idk... Having a salary and healthy masculine

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loves Asian culture, but also enjoys mocking it? šŸ¤” Maybe heā€™s a better person now? Towel turban and doing the whole squinty eyes thing is not cool. No one should be taking advice from him let alone paying for it.

C77CE754-1010-4056-8940-59F0C35ACCD1.jpeg
00F0F215-6193-44E7-81B9-7F0A44B2C2C7.jpeg
CB8F14CB-710B-4CED-9AEC-1304EB83BA71.jpeg

I'm pretty confident in saying that she wouldn't have moved to Bali if she hadn't met Josh. Imagine being so unable to be independent that you download a dating app before you've even moved to a place. She met Josh in December 2019 then moved to Bali for him in January 2020, they became official in February and were married by December 2020. I love a good whirlwind romance but wtf is that is that timeline LOL?! Like cmon, at least spend a month or so getting settled by yourself before you latch onto someone, especially being so young and inexperienced!

Attachments

• Haha
Loves Asian culture, but also enjoys mocking it? šŸ¤” Maybe heā€™s a better person now? Towel turban and doing the whole squinty eyes thing is not cool. No one should be taking advice from him let alone paying for it.

View attachment 1804253View attachment 1804254View attachment 1804259
Ah yes good that someone took screenshots of Joshā€™s racist vids! Can we put this on the wiki?

Remember Kelley? Where Jasmine posted multiple stories in a day and shared in her podcast that sheā€™s so glad she made a ā€˜friendā€™.šŸ˜‚ Unfollow as soon as she departs Bali and cant use Kelley as her fake friend anymore. At least Josh is good at keeping friends / acquaintances (he still follow Kelley and her bf). Good luck making more imaginary friend in Thailand Jasmine šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ooo I remember this and she even went on a couples date with Kelley and her bf with Josh.

Remember Jasmine said she reached out to her via DM and was ghosted for months LOL. And when Kelley finally responded and met up in person they instantly clicked.

This was also the phase where Jasmine leeched off her content and started touting herself as a ā€œrelationship coachā€. Jasmine is so strange, she canā€™t maintain friendships.

Iā€™ve never seen anyone who emphatically professes how meaningful a friendship is to them and then drops them like a hot potato the next šŸ¤£ She does this repeatedly. Itā€™s definitely an issue with her and not the other person.

Last edited:
Thatā€™s so weird, who in their right mind would say that on the first meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In true Jasmine fashion, carefully ignoring how her and Josh contribute to the other issues with social media:

- "inflammatory and divisive commentary" (tbf they're careful about what they say now but them spreading misinformation and right wing tit during the pandemic won't be forgotten by the forum wiki)

- "unrealistic body expectations" (Jasmine making her stomach so concave she can barely breathe for thumbnails, photoshopping her body, constant body checking, humble bragging, need I go on?)

- "people doing stupid things accounts" their entire social media presence is one big "stupid thing" (I'm having war flashbacks about Josh's idiotic and unfunny attempts at comedy and now dancing for tiktok)

Attachments

• Haha
I actually agree with her point except she keeps wrongly using "hustle culture" and "capitalist culture" synonymously. She always says how she hates capitalism yet she literally owns her own business, hires workers and operates for profit, thereby conforming to the "capitalist culture" she supposedly hates. If she had said hustle culture instead that would've made more sense.

It's just so cringe when people try to attach deep meanings and act like pseudo intellectuals online, using words they don't understand. Like it's okay not to know the meaning of every word or just do something for no reason/just for fun.

It's clear she doesn't do any real research into her talking points and just parrots whatever Josh says. For example, recently Josh went on a big rant and made a stupid blanket statement about how he hates AI and new tech and then like a lost puppy as usual, Jasmine was also saying she hates AI when they both literally benefit from the advancement of technology šŸ™„

Attachments

• Heart
One week youā€™re friends and get followed by Jasmine receiving heart emojis and the next you get unfollowed by her

D7930A7B-5E17-4A2B-8E3A-1EB9C12777F1.jpeg

Jasmineā€™s ā€œfriendshipsā€ have a shelf life of 1-2 years max šŸ™„. Wonder what @claudiatscott did to trigger Jasmine Lipska to get an unfollow lol

Also itā€™s pretty obvious Jasmine has copied the light beige aesthetic and outfits from Claudia. The both have similar vibes

Reactions: 2
Her reposting this is so funny given that her only friend is the block button and she immediately shuts down, gets passive aggressive and cries to Josh and Jingjing to do the dirty work so she can "avoid conflict" when someone simply questions her actions and practices. She always buries her head in the sand so she doesn't face the consequences of her scamming, bullying and exploitative ways. That post is so true!

Attachments

EB877C9D-4A75-4CE7-BDEA-AB8F7F7E306D.jpeg
907596F9-02A4-47A1-BBEB-775D26310197.jpeg

Someone pls remind this girl that reading and researching about parenting doesnā€™t automatically make you a ā€œbetterā€ parent. Has Jasmine even taken care of a newborn ever with Josh??? Iā€™d 100% trust a parent with a kid on how to parent than an inexperienced girl who scams people online for a living.

She has such bad emotional intelligence trying to make friends how is she going to understand a babyā€™s demanding needs 24/7?

Josh and Jasmine get triggered by construction sounds near their villas. Good luck dealing with baby crying 24/7 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Naive Jasmine, romanticizing and putting rose colored glasses on every thing.

Hereā€™s a fun fact: Jasmine used to follow @amzicles whoā€™s now pregnant. As soon as she got pregnant, Jasmine hit the unfollow button šŸ‘€ That would have been a great opportunity for Jasmine to bond and understand pregnancy clearer.

View attachment 1815735View attachment 1815736
Someone pls remind this girl that reading and researching about parenting doesnā€™t automatically make you a ā€œbetterā€ parent. Has Jasmine even taken care of a newborn ever with Josh??? Iā€™d 100% trust a parent with a kid on how to parent than an inexperienced girl who scams people online for a living.

She has such bad emotional intelligence trying to make friends how is she going to understand a babyā€™s demanding needs 24/7?

Josh and Jasmine get triggered by construction sounds near their villas. Good luck dealing with baby crying 24/7 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Naive Jasmine, romanticizing and putting rose colored glasses on every thing.

Hereā€™s a fun fact: Jasmine used to follow @amzicles whoā€™s now pregnant. As soon as she got pregnant, Jasmine hit the unfollow button šŸ‘€ That would have been a great opportunity for Jasmine to bond and understand pregnancy clearer.
I've said it before but not only Jasmine but many women her age have a very idealised view of pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing in general. As usual, Jasmine loves the optics of being a "mama" and she loves making her vision boards of perfect blonde babies at the beach with a perfect blonde muscled dad but it's not all sunshine and flowers.

As you said, they can't even handle construction sounds and we all know how disastrous the whole Angel debacle was. Jasmine proudly proclaims that she hates cooking and cleaning so how can she raise an entire human? They've never once shown maturity, nurturing or responsibility in any capacity.

Josh doesn't even have a proper source of income. Come to think of it, social media in general is not a reliable source of income as they are literally just riding the wave of a trend that could come crashing down sooner or later. They flit from place to place as homeless nomads.

Pregnancy and childbirth can really put your mental health through the wringer. Jasmine and Josh already have existing mental health issues (by their own admission) that if they don't get proper treatment for, will project onto the kids. Not to mention how your entire body is essentially destroyed during the process and Jasmine is still in recovery and most likely has some remnants of body dysmorphia from the nature of her "job".

It's weird because they say they love freedom and want to wait etc yet at the same time, Jasmine is desperate for a baby? She seemed genuinely heartbroken about her miscarriage (understandable) and struggled to process it properly, as usual preferring to consult astrology and spirits rather than a professional. She seems triggered by mothers and women her age who are pregnant. Either way they are both definitely not ready for kids and it's irresponsible of them to want them now when they don't have a proper home, income or stable mental health to provide for kids.

They are both so young, Jasmine is not even 25 (which is when women's prefrontal cortex finishes developing) I don't know why they want to fast forward their life?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.