Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3A46C405-389D-415F-A069-EB88C8B853C1.jpeg
Now she’s claiming she’s Psychic…can’t believe people fall for this Scammer lol. She’s clearly lying and trying to sensationalize off it. She’s honestly no different in the way she lies like Nigerian Prince spam emails 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1892229Now she’s claiming she’s Psychic…can’t believe people fall for this Scammer lol. She’s clearly lying and trying to sensationalize off it. She’s honestly no different in the way she lies like Nigerian Prince spam emails 🤣
She said she dreams of things and later they happen which is how she believes she's a psychic 🙄

Your brain naturally takes things you've experienced and thought of throughout the day and are then processed during your dream so it's quite normal for things to happen in your real life that you dreamed of. It's happened to me and I'm certainly not a woo woo psychic scammer.

Also your brain is naturally designed to look for patterns or seek out things that you're already thinking of. I'm sure you've all experienced a time where you were thinking of something then all of a sudden, they start appearing everywhere where you previously never saw them. Like yellow cars for example, once it's in your head, you suddenly see them everywhere! Manifestation and psychic abilities can easily be debunked if you have some common sense and very basic neurological knowledge.

Can't believe people still fall of this nonsense in 2023. God help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's Chinese New Years this weekend, what's the bet that trying-to-erase-all-Asian-heritage-Jasie won't even mention it?

Reactions: 2
It's Chinese New Years this weekend, what's the bet that trying-to-erase-all-Asian-heritage-Jasie won't even mention it?
Sorry, but please call it *Lunar new years (not just Chinese people celebrate it btw, most East Asians do but they have their own name and own cultural traditions of it, but It all takes place at the same time/days because it’s based on the lunar calendar).

• Heart
Well Koreans can call it Korean new year (and any other culture who celebrate the same day) if they like but as someone of Chinese heritage, it feels more true to me if I call it Chinese new year

Not Jasmine admitting her business is failing 😂😂😭😭
well it is a risk being self-employed, Jasmine. Noone promised you it would alway be a success. the rest of us peasants who work a 9-5 job have to show up everyday at work too even if our colleagues, clients or bosses treat us like tit.

Genuine question. Do they actually talk like this? To each other? To others? To clients? This isn't how normal humans talk. It's like an AI read some new age books and spat this out.

All this to say he chewed on his thumb accidently 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Genuine question. Do they actually talk like this? To each other? To others? To clients? This isn't how normal humans talk. It's like an AI read some new age books and spat this out.

Didn’t Jasmine have a thumb peeling issue too? I guess she rubbed onto him with the bad habits

• Wow
Thoughts? I wonder how extortionately priced this masterclass will be?

Good for her for finding her own path to recovery, but explicitly making clear that she doesn't endorse medical professionals is 🤢
Props to anyone who has gone down the path of ED recovery. Since Jasmine is trying to "call in" clients who have a history of disordered eating, posting a naked selfie is NOT the way and highly triggering! That pic shows that she currently has a body and upper abs that adheres to the general public's ideal beauty standards and knows that she's flaunting it.

---

What's the point of putting a selfie behind the wall of text? We don't need to see your selfies for these kinds of posts. Jasmine does the same!

Reactions: 6
Props to anyone who has gone down the path of ED recovery. Since Jasmine is trying to "call in" clients who have a history of disordered eating, posting a naked selfie is NOT the way and highly triggering! That pic shows that she currently has a body and upper abs that adheres to the general public's ideal beauty standards and knows that she's flaunting it.

---

What's the point of putting a selfie behind the wall of text? We don't need to see your selfies for these kinds of posts. Jasmine does the same!
Good point! For someone who is supposedly "healed". She does an awful lot of mirror selfies, body checking and gym progress videos. Posts like that can be very triggering for those with ED. Surely an empath should know that?

Also in my opinion, she looks quite stiff and uncomfortable in that naked photo with the larger than needed emojis to cover her body. There's no issue with naked pics but why post something that makes you feel uncomfortable to get a point across? There's no need.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.