Jasmine Lipska #3 Spammer and Scammer Heading to the Slammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before but not only Jasmine but many women her age have a very idealised view of pregnancy, childbirth and child rearing in general. As usual, Jasmine loves the optics of being a "mama" and she loves making her vision boards of perfect blonde babies at the beach with a perfect blonde muscled dad but it's not all sunshine and flowers.

As you said, they can't even handle construction sounds and we all know how disastrous the whole Angel debacle was. Jasmine proudly proclaims that she hates cooking and cleaning so how can she raise an entire human? They've never once shown maturity, nurturing or responsibility in any capacity.

Josh doesn't even have a proper source of income. Come to think of it, social media in general is not a reliable source of income as they are literally just riding the wave of a trend that could come crashing down sooner or later. They flit from place to place as homeless nomads.

Pregnancy and childbirth can really put your mental health through the wringer. Jasmine and Josh already have existing mental health issues (by their own admission) that if they don't get proper treatment for, will project onto the kids. Not to mention how your entire body is essentially destroyed during the process and Jasmine is still in recovery and most likely has some remnants of body dysmorphia from the nature of her "job".

It's weird because they say they love freedom and want to wait etc yet at the same time, Jasmine is desperate for a baby? She seemed genuinely heartbroken about her miscarriage (understandable) and struggled to process it properly, as usual preferring to consult astrology and spirits rather than a professional. She seems triggered by mothers and women her age who are pregnant. Either way they are both definitely not ready for kids and it's irresponsible of them to want them now when they don't have a proper home, income or stable mental health to provide for kids.

They are both so young, Jasmine is not even 25 (which is when women's prefrontal cortex finishes developing) I don't know why they want to fast forward their life?
When did she had a miscarriage? I had no idea that happened! Did she openly talk about it?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is such a strange thing to say... "If you can't pay up front right now like my other queens who actually care about their progression, then tough luck broke witches πŸ€‘" Just extend the early bird, you'll get your money anyway, she's so greedy! People can't just manifest money or scam someone like you easily can, such an out of touch idiot πŸ™„

When did she had a miscarriage? I had no idea that happened! Did she openly talk about it?

Yes she mentioned it in her podcast titled "how I'm preparing for motherhood" click the link above for a summary of it. It was very unhinged and strange (even more so than usual and that's saying something!) and she clearly didn't get mental health help or lean on family and friends for support during that time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nope, no baby yet, yes a new venture together.
Inspired by the Meghan Markle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Next a Netflix show together.
Why is it the most insufferable, surface level vapid people who think they're so profound and that they should make a podcast? πŸ€‘ Plus it always happens to be people who have the most irritating voice. Jasmine's sickly sweet Aussie American whisper and Josh's cringe pirate ass accent πŸ˜‚πŸ€’

Don't these guys ever switch off an enjoy life? It's like everything has to be deep and spiritual or a money making scheme?

You're so right with them copying Meghan and Harry. Their show was called "The me you can't see" and J+J's podcast literally sounds like a tit version of that name with similar topics discussed. Why are we surprised? J+J couldn't have a original thought to save their life. "Loving we" I bet Josh came up with that and thought he was so smart πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They're definitely trying to bank on Jasmine's popularity with her podcast being in the top 5% globally (God knows why or how) and then capitalising off that to boost Josh's profile. They're really pulling out all the stops to get Josh to finally bring in some income aren't they? πŸ˜‚

Oh well, if it's any consolation, hopefully it follows the trend of literally all their other joint ventures and that this will also been forgotten. The doomed business that quietly shut down, the forgotten joint insta, the YouTube channel that posts once a year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No but seriously, do they not realise just how boring they are? Who/why would anyone want to listen to them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s a fun fact: Jasmine used to follow @amzicles who’s now pregnant. As soon as she got pregnant, Jasmine hit the unfollow button πŸ‘€ That would have been a great opportunity for Jasmine to bond and understand pregnancy clearer.
Christ!
what a stinky smell of jealousy.

Ok gotta give it to her she's really improved! You can tell she's a bit uncomfortable and stiff when it comes to the hip gyrating/sexually charged sort of moves which is understandable but other than that, well done πŸ‘πŸ‘
See Jasmine, taking our advice isn't so hard after all! πŸ˜‚

Josh you are literally a male model/influencer... The guy and the girl in the video is literally you and Jasmine carefully crafting the right photo to portray your perfect marriage to your online audience... His stupidity and lack of self awareness reaches new levels everyday πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Ok gotta give it to her she's really improved! You can tell she's a bit uncomfortable and stiff when it comes to the hip gyrating/sexually charged sort of moves which is understandable but other than that, well done πŸ‘πŸ‘
See Jasmine, taking our advice isn't so hard after all! πŸ˜‚

Josh you are literally a male model/influencer... The guy and the girl in the video is literally you and Jasmine carefully crafting the right photo to portray your perfect marriage to your online audience... His stupidity and lack of self awareness reaches new levels everyday πŸ˜‚
i dont look at her ig but based on this video her body looks healthy and athletic compared to her pics where she gave off ED vibes . good for her

Idk why they both think they're so above being "influencers"? I think the people they follow like Marko Delanovic or whatever his name and others tend to look down on people like them so they're pretending that's not who they are. Call a spade a spade. I know they see themselves as ✨visionary leaders✨ but to everyone else, you're still vapid influencers πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Idk why they both think they're so above being "influencers"? I think the people they follow like Marko Delanovic or whatever his name and others tend to look down on people like them so they're pretending that's not who they are. Call a spade a spade. I know they see themselves as ✨visionary leaders✨ but to everyone else, you're still vapid influencers πŸ˜‚
She acts like being a scamming ass β€œlife coach” is better than. Jasmine is just salty and mad because β€œcoaches” are getting made fun of and called out for their scamming behavior on socials. Nah Jasmine you’re still in loser town 😘✌🏼 She pretends like she’s not above others, yet does this schtick putting others down. Girl, bye πŸ‘‹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is Jasmine always so awkward? Looking back at the camera, not spinning and dancing with Josh, fake laughing. Poor Josh is at least trying and improvising πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Seems like their inner girl/boy is on the naughty step with how stiff and rehearsed they look, pretending to be free πŸ˜‚
Seems they can't even take 1 day off and enjoy the holiday season without their whole ✨conscious spiritual couple ✨shtick??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Why is Jasmine always so awkward? Looking back at the camera, not spinning and dancing with Josh, fake laughing. Poor Josh is at least trying and improvising πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Seems like their inner girl/boy is on the naughty step with how stiff and rehearsed they look, pretending to be free πŸ˜‚
Seems they can't even take 1 day off and enjoy the holiday season without their whole ✨conscious spiritual couple ✨shtick??
Omg that is the most awkward I've ever seen her, she's like a limp doll! At least Josh looks natural. He's trying to make her dance with her and she can't even react properly.

• Haha
Omg that is the most awkward I've ever seen her, she's like a limp doll! At least Josh looks natural. He's trying to make her dance with her and she can't even react properly.
If that video is any indication of what goes behind closed doors, their body language looks like Josh is the dominant one and Jasmine is the meek, inexperienced one 😝

Has anyone noticed that she’s ok doing choreographed robotic dances alone? But when it comes to improvise dancing with a partner she’s really awk? I get this feeling that Jasmine is really awkward with team work stuff, which is why this life coach hermit job suits her well. Because she only has to take care of herself. Which probably trickles down to her lack of friendships.

Yep every single one of these "spontaneous loved up couple dancing on the beach" videos they post, Jasmine always completely freezes up it's so weird. Like at least practice what you're gonna do before you film and post πŸ˜‚

Also, this is very off topic but does anyone remember that time some qanon trump supporter commented on Josh's post and Josh replied with "love what you stand for"? I know it's definitely somewhere in the forum, does anyone remember and can anyone locate it? I want to mention it in the wiki. Also bonus points if anyone can find the screenshot where he said he voted Brexit too.

Josh reading this post πŸ˜‚:

She is definitely desperate for a baby now. She keeps saying she wants to wait but literally every action she does says the opposite. Following parenting accounts, getting salty and unfollowing women once they get pregnant, her spirit baby guides her, dreaming of being pregnant. It's unhinged at this point. They barely know where they're going to live next month so how can Jasmine possibly be prepared to leave her nomad life? We've already mentioned how woefully unprepared they are so I won't go into it again.

Her view on parenting is based on fairy tales, pinterest boards and reading aesthetically pleasing Instagram posts about superficial parent psychology talk that she thinks is "deep work". Silly silly girl πŸ™„

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.