Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a stark difference. She had no upper lip before. Her nose was pointed downwards a little and now her nose looks more defined, fillers or plastic surgery? Eyelid surgery or Botox in her forehead to lift the brows. The heavy fake eyelashes make her look 5 years older, or maybe it is from all the cosmetic work she has done. It ages her. Also, usually chubby cheeks make people look younger, but in her case it doesn’t do anything for her.

Reactions: 6
A bit off topic - but holy crap her face looks so different!! I know she said she had been getting botox to her jaw a few years back, but comparing pictures of her face in the very beginning of her youtube career to her face now is just shocking! She doesn't even look like the same person. From her timeline it seems like she has been getting lip injections for many years now, although I find it hard to believe that she's only getting lip fillers since her entire face has changed. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, knowing that all these years while she was outwardly preaching wearing minimal makeup and embracing her "natural" beauty, she actually had a lot of cosmetic work done.

I remember those stories she would post, showing how those instagram beauty filters distorts your natural face. She posted the difference between her face using instagram filters and her face without and was preaching the importance of embracing your natural beauty, yet this whole time she was doing the exact opposite - getting tons of botox and trying to pass that off as her natural face. I don't think Josh has ever seen her real face. I wonder if he even knows that she regularly gets fillers? On the one hand, I understand the appeal of plastic surgery. If I looked like her in the first picture and had money to throw around I would probably fix those lips too lol. It's the dishonesty and pretending that it's all natural that irks me. Those kinds of lies perpetuate unrealistic beauty standards. For someone who claims to love authenticity and diving into deeper topics, she is once again incredibly dishonest and hypocritical. If she truly wants to be honest and authentic, she should stop claiming that her face is all natural and making dishonest posts about her "natural beauty". Its perfectly okay to have plastic surgery as long as you are honest about it and don't try to pass it off as all natural.
I find it heavily ironic that she is anti vax, hates pharma, doesn’t take science seriously, yet will do all the things for cosmetic surgery. I wouldn’t be surprised if she took some meds to help recover from it or had to take some while going under. Weird double standard she has. She also looked fine and beautiful pre-cosmetic work. It’s such a shame she couldn’t see it. I’m surprised she used money to do work on things that are barely noticeable. Tbh I would think she would use the money to possibly get hair transplant surgery (nothing wrong with this). It would help stimulate the follicles in her bald spots for regrowth. And her stopping from bleaching and dying her fragile and weak hair repeatedly.

Omg you can see it especially in that first photo where she's wearing traditional clothing. I really feel like she's had a nose job! Her nose was cute before but would droop down ever so slightly when she smiled (normal!). Now that doesn't happen. Also, she has some scarring on the nostrils. Please tell me I'm not going crazy in seeing these scars lol. I'm not confirming anything and I'm more than welcome to be totally wrong but that's just been my suspicion for a while now 😂. With her recently admitting to fillers and Botox, I don't think invasive surgery is completely off the cards since Jingjing is a proponent of it.

I guess weight gain is a big factor in how she looks but omg she is literally unrecognizable in every way it's crazy! Every single feature is different. Her lips are fuller, nose neatened up a bit, sharper jaw and much fuller cheeks (weight gain) - even her eyelids look so different!
You're meant to change in your late teens/mid 20s but when I look back on pictures of myself at that age I can't say my whole face has changed the way hers has!

I think whatever your journey to self love is, whether that includes plastic surgery or not, it's completely valid. We have one body at the end of the day. But Jasmine has made an entire career out of and makes money out off pretending to grow into her natural body and love herself for how she is when in reality, she's had cosmetic procedures and had/maybe still has severe body dysmorphia and self hate.
You have an eagle eye because I never noticed but now I can’t unsee. Agree with what we’re all saying. Not trying to shame her but weird for her to preach about embracing natural beauty yet has done all these cosmetic enhancements.

This is why I never wholeheartedly believe anything she says. Everything she spouts and got famous for is built on a bunch of lies. I think after her lying for so long she doesn’t even know what’s fact or fiction. I’m sure all the woo woo stuff in combo with her lies have deluded her thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I 100% believe that she’s had invasive surgery. However, she’s been on social media almost every day for years which means that she didn’t have much (if any) time to heal after the surgeries. Maybe she used extra heavy filters for a while?!

Reactions: 1
Can we all just LOL at how Josh's health hunk was such a failure that he is now literally giving stuff away for free 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me I'm not going crazy in seeing these scars lol. I'm not confirming anything and I'm more than welcome to be totally wrong but that's just been my suspicion for a while now 😂.
Wow you are so sharp! Never noticed this previously. I’m not saying she’s had plastic surgery, but she does appear to have some kind of nostril scarring.

However, she’s been on social media almost every day for years
If she chose to take time off social media (for whatever reason), she probably has an arsenal of selfies and photos from her trips around the world she could post regularly. I know many influencers have apps where they schedule weeks of posts (with pre-written captions) to be uploaded on selected dates. Personally, if my job relied on social media and I had to go MIA to heal from a procedure (medical or cosmetic), I’d probably schedule content in advance.

When I googled ‘nostril scars,’ one of the photos to come up showed a woman who had undergone nasal base reduction (attached).

27E9EA8F-BFDD-438C-8E8C-7E1CA4DC585A.jpeg
F4040916-6BC5-4936-9B7D-22867A66FC63.jpeg
103719A5-D30E-41AE-A7FF-A89B34AC8596.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Jasmine, if you're reading those, you totally killed your own looks. You were so pretty before you became deranged and fake looking and old and haggard with your horrendously tanned skin.

Reactions: 1
Have to agree she looked so much better before back when she was in Melbourne without the fillers, botox, fake lashes, permanent brows, and whatever other procedures she's had.

Reactions: 3
Can we all just LOL at how Josh's health hunk was such a failure that he is now literally giving stuff away for free 🤣
Omg when I saw that it actually made me laugh it was so pathetic 😂
I remember around December he was doing a massive sale to celebrate "the end of the movement" bro it was barely a twitch 😂
Now people don't even want that tit for free and he's charging for "shipping" instead.
That is just beyond embarrassing my goodness.
Now he has the audacity to hike his prices up for his course to $1000! Dude if you couldn't even sell your shirts how are you gonna sell a $1000 plagiarized course!!

And guys look they're 🦋 matching unintentionally 🕊 because they're sooo ✨aligned and in sync💞 and they definitely didn't get changed in the same room and see each other's outfits and take a picture purely for Instagram purposes. They're literally middle schoolers lmaoo

Also on the topic of her potential surgeries, it would make sense why she loves filters so much because it hides her upper lip filler migration (seriously watch next time when she talks you'll see her philtrum moving along with her lips, typical lip filler give away) and the nose scarring as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s not nice to laugh at people’s misfortunes but in this case yes, Mr Scampbell.
Take a look at his LinkedIn apparently he has counselling qualifications and look how he has a banner but no profile picture like seriously dude WTF????
The rest is stuff that we discussed earlier on the first tattler thread.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Scampbell clearly doesn’t understand the law of supply and demand. When you have no demand, you don’t jack up your prices. You close up shop and move back to Bristol to work as a Butler in the Buff again. And maybe this time round he could even moonlight as a male gigolo servicing women his mum’s age. He may sneer at this, but deep down inside he knows I’m actually giving him sage career advice.

Omg when I saw that it actually made me laugh it was so pathetic 😂
I remember around December he was doing a massive sale to celebrate "the end of the movement" bro it was barely a twitch 😂
Now people don't even want that tit for free and he's charging for "shipping" instead.
That is just beyond embarrassing my goodness.
Now he has the audacity to hike his prices up for his course to $1000! Dude if you couldn't even sell your shirts how are you gonna sell a $1000 plagiarized course!!

And guys look they're 🦋 matching unintentionally 🕊 because they're sooo ✨aligned and in sync💞 and they definitely didn't get changed in the same room and see each other's outfits and take a picture purely for Instagram purposes. They're literally middle schoolers lmaoo

Also on the topic of her potential surgeries, it would make sense why she loves filters so much because it hides her upper lip filler migration (seriously watch next time when she talks you'll see her philtrum moving along with her lips, typical lip filler give away) and the nose scarring as well.

• Haha
(seriously watch next time when she talks you'll see her philtrum moving along with her lips, typical lip filler give away)
Not interested in helping the social media algorithm. Upload it here next time. I think photos of her lips were uploaded on Tattle already and you could clearly see lumps/bumps where the filler was injected.

Reactions: 3
It’s not nice to laugh at people’s misfortunes but in this case yes, Mr Scampbell.
Take a look at his LinkedIn apparently he has counselling qualifications and look how he has a banner but no profile picture like seriously dude WTF????

He hasn't updated it in a while because it still says Health Hunk when he's actually now apparently a women's life coach "hEaLiNg HeArTbReAk"

All of that stuff is complete and utter lies anyway. I've mentioned it before but I'll say it again for the newbies. He has lied bare faced about being an area manager for a supermarket when in reality, he was just doing work experience and shadowing managers as a placement during uni.

He doesn't have any qualifications for treating mental health. He said he mentored a few students at university but he blows it out of proportion by saying "hundreds of people".

He's hyping up his so called "experience" when in reality, he probably was a student buddy at university helping new people find their way round campus (we had those sorts of people at my university), when he graduated, he fell on hard times so he became a stripper. Then realizing ironically, he doesn't have the strength and determination to build a career in the UK so he switched his game to easy mode and moved to Bali where he launched failed health hunk.

It's scary how egotistical he can be. He thinks if he talks out of his ass enough, reads a few Jordan Peterson books that he'll become enlightened enough to give mental health advice and therapy when he is absolutely, in no shape or form, qualified to do such a thing.

Like Sean Nalewanyj (a fitness coach who featured Josh in a "bad fitness advice video) proved. Yes Josh might be a qualified personal trainer but he's not very good at it. He puts his own warped ideologies of the female body onto his vulnerable wife!

Not interested in helping the social media algorithm. Upload it here next time. I think photos of her lips were uploaded on Tattle already and you could clearly see lumps/bumps where the filler was injected.
Fair point, I don't click on their stuff using my accounts I use the anonymous viewer so it doesn't add to their already crap engagement 😂

Btw for context and to keep it in one place. This is the Sean Nalewanyj situation I keep referring to lol.
The video in question is meant to be funny and light hearted. Sean featured Josh as an example of poor technique and exercising and Josh's poor wittle ego was hurt. He was super triggered luckily Sean put him in his place LOL
As comparison, here's another girl who was featured in the video however, she took it very well and laughed along.

Josh is very threatened by successful, buff guys like Sean who are good at their work and are secure in their masculinity unlike himself so he exerts this superiority complex on people he sees as beneath him (vulnerable heartbroken women) much like Jasmine does. Has anyone noticed Josh's recent post gives very incel vibes it's quite worrying lol

Sorry I didn't expand Josh's full comment. It somehow gets worse LOL. He is soooo insecure!
Also I didn't realize it would become such a massive post, I thought it would be 2 separate posts. Sorry guys lol

Attachments

Last edited:
He hasn't updated it in a while because it still says Health Hunk when he's actually now apparently a women's life coach "hEaLiNg HeArTbReAk"

All of that stuff is complete and utter lies anyway. I've mentioned it before but I'll say it again for the newbies. He has lied bare faced about being an area manager for a supermarket when in reality, he was just doing work experience and shadowing managers as a placement during uni.

He doesn't have any qualifications for treating mental health. He said he mentored a few students at university but he blows it out of proportion by saying "hundreds of people".

He's hyping up his so called "experience" when in reality, he probably was a student buddy at university helping new people find their way round campus (we had those sorts of people at my university), when he graduated, he fell on hard times so he became a stripper. Then realizing ironically, he doesn't have the strength and determination to build a career in the UK so he switched his game to easy mode and moved to Bali where he launched failed health hunk.

It's scary how egotistical he can be. He thinks if he talks out of his ass enough, reads a few Jordan Peterson books that he'll become enlightened enough to give mental health advice and therapy when he is absolutely, in no shape or form, qualified to do such a thing.

Like Sean Nalewanyj (a fitness coach who featured Josh in a "bad fitness advice video) proved. Yes Josh might be a qualified personal trainer but he's not very good at it. He puts his own warped ideologies of the female body onto his vulnerable wife!

Fair point, I don't click on their stuff using my accounts I use the anonymous viewer so it doesn't add to their already crap engagement 😂

Btw for context and to keep it in one place. This is the Sean Nalewanyj situation I keep referring to lol.
The video in question is meant to be funny and light hearted. Sean featured Josh as an example of poor technique and exercising and Josh's poor wittle ego was hurt. He was super triggered luckily Sean put him in his place LOL
As comparison, here's another girl who was featured in the video however, she took it very well and laughed along.

Josh is very threatened by successful, buff guys like Sean who are good at their work and are secure in their masculinity unlike himself so he exerts this superiority complex on people he sees as beneath him (vulnerable heartbroken women) much like Jasmine does. Has anyone noticed Josh's recent post gives very incel vibes it's quite worrying lol

Sorry I didn't expand Josh's full comment. It somehow gets worse LOL. He is soooo insecure!
Also I didn't realize it would become such a massive post, I thought it would be 2 separate posts. Sorry guys lol
Yikes. Josh completely lost his cool. I chuckled when he said Sean used people’s faces in his videos, when Josh’s covers for his content always uses clickbait copy and imagery. Josh is such a liar. Remember when he used someone’s death, Gabby Petito, to drive traffic to his page? 🤢. The lowest of the low. Also don’t watch Josh’s videos or content, literally babbling nonsense. Josh’s holier than thou behavior is hilarious. Josh has made racist tik tok videos of various ethnicities, which were not funny and offensive 🙄

His response reminds me of Jasmine’s response toward Anna’s Analysis. Remember when Jasmine threatened her with legals for something completely fair and tame? 🤣 They both are similar in that way, big ego maniacs. I’m glad Anna exposed her behavior threatening Anna. That’s when I began to see Jasmine is very calculating and conniving.

Attachments

Last edited:
LOL I am deceased! What a bold and ridiculous lie to claim you were a manager when you were doing freaking work experience 😂

Say it louder for the people in the back! I’m curious what counselling qualifications he has?? He transitioned from a failed fitness trainer to a relationship coach only in the last year or so… when did he get qualifications? He probably watched a YouTube video about counselling and believes that somehow makes him a qualified counsellor. Just nonsense. That’s like me saying I blew out the candles on my birthday cake so I am now a qualified fire fighter.

His whole ‘about me’ section is a mess but this one line is really something else - “Prancing around Celebrity parties as Butler in the Buff.” Bigggg clown energy 🤡🤡🤡

Also, Jasmine’s bottom lip is looking awfully bumpy…

BD721ACE-DD1B-43C5-9EB1-06E0E9520BB6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Take a look at his LinkedIn apparently he has counselling qualifications.

Scampbell clearly doesn’t understand the law of supply and demand. When you have no demand, you don’t jack up your prices. You close up shop and move back to Bristol to work as a Butler in the Buff again. And maybe this time round he could even moonlight as a male gigolo servicing women his mum’s age. He may sneer at this, but deep down inside he knows I’m actually giving him sage career advice.
Well, he’s already a gigolo anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"When my clients come to me because they experience loneliness, people pleasing, resentment, fear of conflict, and giving the silent treatment..."
Why is she projecting her issues onto her "clients"? All of these examples are what Jasmine experienced or is going through now. We all know that "giving the silent treatment" is Jasmine's signature triggered move. Her mom, Josh, etc. have called her out on it.

When I think about it, Jasmine uses her social platform as her personal open diary. It'd be healthier if she went to a therapist.

Attachments

"When my clients come to me because they experience loneliness, people pleasing, resentment, fear of conflict, and giving the silent treatment..."
Why is she projecting her issues onto her "clients"? All of these examples are what Jasmine experienced or is going through now. We all know that "giving the silent treatment" is Jasmine's signature triggered move. Her mom, Josh, etc. have called her out on it.

When I think about it, Jasmine uses her social platform as her personal open diary. It'd be healthier if she went to a therapist.
What’s wrong with her teeth they one looks like it’s rotten and the rest bleeding? 😬

I'm sorry but what does this privately educated, able bodied, conventionally attractive, middle class girl from a first world country with loving, supportive parents with good careers growing up in a comfortable, clean home know about "scarcity"

This fake persona she puts on "hey ✨sister✨I was poor and oppressed like you" is just gross

Attachments

I seriously love you all so much but please add a trigger warning whenever you attach such horrifying close-ups of Jasie's face, my god!!! I had a heart attack and nearly pissed myself in terror scrolling through this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I seriously love you all so much but please add a trigger warning whenever you attach such horrifying close-ups of Jasie's face, my god!!! I had a heart attack and nearly pissed myself in terror scrolling through this thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sorry for this noob question but how do you attach pics (click to view) to the bottom of posts instead of full-blown pics like I’ve been doing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2