Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how much she earns, she is wealthy in Bali. There's a reason she doesn't live in Australia. The cost of living is cheap in Indonesia.

Maybe older members of her family are as gullible as some of her clients. I think they aren’t as tech-savvy, so they aren’t aware of her scams.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe someone should recommend JingJing to watch the first episode of "Money Explained" on Netflix. This is how your daughter got "rich" JingJing 🤧. I have yet to watch it.

Looks like lightitupleo is back on insta! Nikkagabrielle is also another one of Lipscam's cult minions :rolleyes:
We already know NikkaGabrielle works and/or has worked for Jasmine. Would not be surprised if Lightitupwithleo is now part of Jasmine's team too.
And the reason why they comment so positively on her post is to 1) help with Jasmine's engagement 2) help build Jasmine's fake credibility 3) promote their own pages to drive traffic to their own instas.

Sidetrack - Nikka's IG content is focused on superficial things such as being an "aesthetic content creator" and shopping for useless tit. From a glance, all she does is excessively buy makeup, clothes, home decor, etc. She also lives in the US where cost of living is greater than Bali. Girl is the opposite of Jasmine and doesn't seem to know how to budget lol. Looks like she wants to be a wannabe influencer

It's also a bit confusing as Jingjing publicly states how much she misses Jasmine and can't wait to see her yet Jasmine is actively making an effort to not go to Australia under any circumstances as if she's trying to avoid seeing her family at all costs. She even goes so far as to say "I won't see them for many years"
Jingjing is such a weird mother, if it was my mum, she would be so angry (in a heartbroken way) that I didn't make all efforts to see her. If Lipscam really loved her mum (who also seems the most supportive if not the only supportive family member), she would do whatever to see her, even if it meant inconveniences like self-isolating, getting the vaccine etc.

Reactions: 2
C779AAB7-1EF6-4FB0-BD07-4075D2BFF382.jpeg

She’s just uploaded a post about how she prices her services. You don’t have to be well-versed in get-rich-quick schemes and know a ton about how these online insta coaches are pretty much scamming con artists to realise that what she’s offering is suspect as hell and just BS. If you’re a legit “leader devoted to growing your online empire,” you’re not going to sign up to be coached by the likes of Jasmine 🥴

The Gucci bit made me laugh. I don’t generally agree with how ludicrously expensive some high end brands are (looking at you, Chanel, with your constant price hikes), but at the end of the day, aside from a guarantee of quality (hopefully), you’re largely paying for the heritage, prestige and exclusivity of the brand.

How do any of these apply to Jasmine and her services? She’s a 22 year old uni drop out with no recognised or legitimate qualifications in counselling/psychology/nutrition (any ‘courses’ from woowoo online academies obviously don’t count), has never had a proper job, and her services can’t be that exclusive if she’s having to offer special deals and discounts to get clients + hitting up random followers who vote a certain way in her stories’ polls.

She and her douchebag conspiracy-theorist dependent (oops, I mean husband) reek of desperation and dishonesty. Their delusions of grandeur keep us all pretty entertained, though! 🤣

For (more) laughs, check out this satirical video about unqualified life coaches:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting she had these stories back to back from each other. One posts suggests there may be trouble in paradise between her and Josh. The other suggests though she wants to be a mom, current situations would not be ideal for them to have a baby together.

I know a dog is not the same as a baby. But the way they treated Angel has left me weariness about them having one. You can't simply abandon and give up on a baby once it's born, like how they did with Angel. You need a lot of patience & flexibility raising a baby. And they didn't even have the patience or flexibility to keep and raise Angel. They both need a lot of growing up to do. And it's something Jasmine can't learn and grow from simply reading conscious parenthood books. If anything Jasmine, I would say parenthood is harder than taking care of Angel. Imagine the worst of the worst when you and Josh were raising Angel, now times that by 10x. Do you both feel ready? You can read all the parenthood books you want, but all the knowledge you retain changes once you have your baby. It's going to be uniquely different and not 1:1 to what the books say.

Jasmine fantasizes a lot on being a parent and having a baby. But has she ever been around babies or taken care of them? They are very demanding and vulnerable. If you want to be a parent, you also have to be okay in letting go of control and allowing them to be whoever they want to be. Even if it goes against everything you want. And Jasmine seems like a very specific person who wants things done her way.

It would be hilariously ironic if they have a kid and they are everything opposite what Jasmine and Josh is. Ex: Believes in science, thinks critically, wants to be in the school system, works a corporate job, etc.

She currently has the luxury to think long and hard when they're ready to have a baby. Hope she thinks very wisely.

Attachments

• Heart
View attachment 994834

She’s just uploaded a post about how she prices her services. You don’t have to be well-versed in get-rich-quick schemes and know a ton about how these online insta coaches are pretty much scamming con artists to realise that what she’s offering is suspect as hell and just BS. If you’re a legit “leader devoted to growing your online empire,” you’re not going to sign up to be coached by the likes of Jasmine 🥴

The Gucci bit made me laugh. I don’t generally agree with how ludicrously expensive some high end brands are (looking at you, Chanel, with your constant price hikes), but at the end of the day, aside from a guarantee of quality (hopefully), you’re largely paying for the heritage, prestige and exclusivity of the brand.

How do any of these apply to Jasmine and her services? She’s a 22 year old uni drop out with no recognised or legitimate qualifications in counselling/psychology/nutrition (any ‘courses’ from woowoo online academies obviously don’t count), has never had a proper job, and her services can’t be that exclusive if she’s having to offer special deals and discounts to get clients + hitting up random followers who vote a certain way in her stories’ polls.

She and her douchebag conspiracy-theorist dependent (oops, I mean husband) reek of desperation and dishonesty. Their delusions of grandeur keep us all pretty entertained, though! 🤣

For (more) laughs, check out this satirical video about unqualified life coaches:
Also, saying she buys nice clothes is so funny cos her style is so basic and tacky these days. She looks way more expensive and pretty back in Melbourne. Now it looks like she just wears Shein stuff or anything she got at the local markets. If she was wearing Dior or something fancy id say fair enough but she doesn't even wear H&M 😂
Anyone noticed how I used Dior as an example of her not buying fancy stuff... Now she mentions Gucci. Jasmine you're making it tooooo obvious

Interesting she had these stories back to back from each other. One posts suggests there may be trouble in paradise between her and Josh. The other suggests though she wants to be a mom, current situations would not be ideal for them to have a baby together.

I know a dog is not the same as a baby. But the way they treated Angel has left me weariness about them having one. You can't simply abandon and give up on a baby once it's born, like how they did with Angel. You need a lot of patience & flexibility raising a baby. And they didn't even have the patience or flexibility to keep and raise Angel. They both need a lot of growing up to do. And it's something Jasmine can't learn and grow from simply reading conscious parenthood books. If anything Jasmine, I would say parenthood is harder than taking care of Angel. Imagine the worst of the worst when you and Josh were raising Angel, now times that by 10x. Do you both feel ready? You can read all the parenthood books you want, but all the knowledge you retain changes once you have your baby. It's going to be uniquely different and not 1:1 to what the books say.

Jasmine fantasizes a lot on being a parent and having a baby. But has she ever been around babies or taken care of them? They are very demanding and vulnerable. If you want to be a parent, you also have to be okay in letting go of control and allowing them to be whoever they want to be. Even if it goes against everything you want. And Jasmine seems like a very specific person who wants things done her way.

It would be hilariously ironic if they have a kid and they are everything opposite what Jasmine and Josh is. Ex: Believes in science, thinks critically, wants to be in the school system, works a corporate job, etc.

She currently has the luxury to think long and hard when they're ready to have a baby. Hope she thinks very wisely.
"Healing and nourishing relationship" seems to be a key word Josh has been using recently. He even made it his new years resolution to find such a relationship, now Jasmine is indirectly saying that men should listen to their women to find a "healing and nourishing relationship" deffo looks like a breakdown in communication and trouble in paradise. They hardly post each other on stories anymore except once in a while to keep up appearances.

Also I think Jasmine deep down knows Josh isn't the one. If so, why would she rush the wedding yet not the baby part? In the beginning, she used to have a glazed over, dreamy look in her eyes saying she can't wait to be a stay at home mum and housewife to serve her king. Now they're both suddenly ".
I hope these 2 idiots don't procreate because look at the treatment poor Angel got for not meeting Almighty Jasmine and Josh's standards. God forbid what they would do if they had a special needs child. Jasmine has incredibly weird ideas on parenting plus many parental shadows so it wouldn't be a good idea for her to be a mother right now so I'm glad they're not rushing that. Too many innocent people have been affected by these narcs

We already know NikkaGabrielle works and/or has worked for Jasmine. Would not be surprised if Lightitupwithleo is now part of Jasmine's team too.
And the reason why they comment so positively on her post is to 1) help with Jasmine's engagement 2) help build Jasmine's fake credibility 3) promote their own pages to drive traffic to their own instas.

Sidetrack - Nikka's IG content is focused on superficial things such as being an "aesthetic content creator" and shopping for useless tit. From a glance, all she does is excessively buy makeup, clothes, home decor, etc. She also lives in the US where cost of living is greater than Bali. Girl is the opposite of Jasmine and doesn't seem to know how to budget lol. Looks like she wants to be a wannabe influencer
Sorry to double post but I had a look into that Nikka Gabrielle girl because she seems to be Jasmines number 1 fan right now.
This girl literally left her 9-5 job to become a full time content creator. That would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that she has hardly any followers whatsoever.

This is the kind of people Jasmine is attracting. Naive silly young women who are sold this dream and think that because Jasmine did it so can they. Nikka set her goal to achieve 5000 Instagram followers in 2020 yet here in 2022 she's not even halfway there. Nikka is probably also being helped by her boyfriend and they seem to live a privileged life.

I 100% blame Jasmine for instilling this blind confidence into young women. You can tell Nikka believes it wholeheartedly that if she manifests it then it'll come true without even thinking about the logic and work that goes on. She even has the same carbon copy quote that Jasmine uses (although I actually think Jasmine has actually copied Nikka's brown/white italic writing colour scheme, Jasmine has been known to steal ideas from her own clients after all though lol)

Jasmine got big on YouTube during a different time where the algorithm was different and due to luck from a few viral videos. 95% of people who try YouTube these days don't get to be that big because the market is sooo saturated these days/different algorithm. I think it's really irresponsible to encourage Nikka and other girls to essentially leave her solid job. Yes you should pursue your dreams but not when it's still on shaky ground. Jasmine herself only dropped out if university once she was in the YouTube big leagues, not getting 100 views on a video like Nikka.

And now here is Jasmine essentially saying "price high enough and the right idiot will come along and buy it, you'll repel the sound minded people" she's so far gone trying to convince herself that her disgustingly priced scams are okay when they absolutely are not.

I don't wanna shame or bully Nikka because she seems like a nice girl if a bit misguided but girls like her are an indication of the type of people Jasmine is "magnetic" to and it's quite worrying how many of them there are.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone noticed how I used Dior as an example of her not buying fancy stuff... Now she mentions Gucci. Jasmine you're making it tooooo obvious

"Healing and nourishing relationship" seems to be a key word Josh has been using recently. He even made it his new years resolution to find such a relationship, now Jasmine is indirectly saying that men should listen to their women to find a "healing and nourishing relationship" deffo looks like a breakdown in communication and trouble in paradise. They hardly post each other on stories anymore except once in a while to keep up appearances.

Also I think Jasmine deep down knows Josh isn't the one. If so, why would she rush the wedding yet not the baby part? In the beginning, she used to have a glazed over, dreamy look in her eyes saying she can't wait to be a stay at home mum and housewife to serve her king. Now they're both suddenly ".
I hope these 2 idiots don't procreate because look at the treatment poor Angel got for not meeting Almighty Jasmine and Josh's standards. God forbid what they would do if they had a special needs child. Jasmine has incredibly weird ideas on parenting plus many parental shadows so it wouldn't be a good idea for her to be a mother right now so I'm glad they're not rushing that. Too many innocent people have been affected by these narcs
Jasmine is definitely making it obvious she reads this.
Remember the day I made comments about the nudity thing and overlooked the rest, then I reread again and found some questionable things about how their female ancestors “did not have the opportunity to celebrate their devine bodies and she wanted to break that”?
hours later she started to talk about child healing whatever!
If what she’s saying about becoming a mother is true than at least she has some common sense on that department, thank god!

So I said this yesterday... Cue today where Jasmine posts a very natural and definitely not staged video of Josh walking into the cafe with his journal to show that they're a 🕊 conscious couple 🦋 who ✨journal✨ together 🤩
He looks so uncomfortable loool
Josh wear red in your next video and do a thumbs up if you need help 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There once was a couple named Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. They lived in an insect infested villa in Bali and filled their days with sitting around and doodling in their journals. Here’s a snippet of Tweedle Dee’s journal

Monday: killed 5 spiders and 10 cockroaches

Tuesday: played a board game under duress with Tweedle Dum

Wednesday: analysed the entire day why I didn’t get into Love Island for the 100th time

Thursday: took photos of Tweedle Dum for her Instagram. P.S: she’s ok for a root but I’m getting out as soon as her money runs dry. She’s boring AF and her baby voice is making me feel like a ped

Friday: slipped into the DMs of 10 fit Bali-based Instagram models asking to meet up. If someone replies, I’m going to hook up with her and tell Tweedle Dum that I’m going to the gym

So I said this yesterday... Cue today where Jasmine posts a very natural and definitely not staged video of Josh walking into the cafe with his journal to show that they're a 🕊 conscious couple 🦋 who ✨journal✨ together 🤩
He looks so uncomfortable loool
Josh wear red in your next video and do a thumbs up if you need help 😂😂
View attachment 996955

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else think her constant bad decision making could be due to her having ED during a critical stage of her development? Apparently ED can potentially cause lesions in the brain but some of these damages are reversible so its a bit iffy. Regardless, Josh is not helping her healing process by acting brain-damaged most of the time.

• Sad
I love how even when she's trying to be humble, she still cannot resist bragging and lying about her fake "dReAm LiFe" I think Lipscam is really annoyed about Flop Activation not going according to her manifestations.

Also "fear of abandonment" is a direct contradiction to "married to my dream man". I can honestly say I've never once felt like my partner was going to "abandon" me or leave me.

Part of why she probably has these internal struggles, feeling triggered and frustrated is because she knows she's in the wrong, her business is very unpredictable and could implode at any moment, her falling followers and engagement, less and less clients are testimony to this.

I think "grieving" her family is a very strange word choice that she keeps using. I would say "missing them" would be far better. Maybe she has cut them off and is actually grieving them? If she loved them so much she would just get her jabs and could be there immediately as an Australian citizen. Even not, her "5-10 hour work weeks" would mean she could isolate without worrying about a job.

Also love how she says "last thing I want to do is take out my phone" yet that's exactly what she does, this and that other "fake crying" picture too 😂
I would say yeah her life is nice maybe 40% of the time and 60% of the time is struggle and sadness.
Her lip filler is soooo obvious in this pic also loool

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Lipscam is so full of herself. Soz girl, I don't see any of that.

6 figure business = 6 figure Indonesian rupiah business more like
dream relationship = toxic at worst and platonic at best relationship
working 5-10 hours a week = the only true thing cause she's so bone lazy she can't bring herself to do anything more than taking naked pics, talking to her cult members and lounging by the pool and beach
travelling = not really, just flitting between two cities in Bali aint travelling lmao
$10k days = again, in Indonesian rupiah
successful launches = big flops you mean
healthy lifestyle = getting roasted in the harmful sun and aging 10 years in two years? hardly healthy tbh
fulfilment = if you're heartless and find scamming young girls fulfiling, sure

Her crying pic looks fake af, it looks like she purposely poked herself in the eye or sniffed onions and then took a selfie 😂 crocodile tears. And why the hell is she grieving for her family? Are people holding her hostage in Bali not allowing her to return to Australia? No. She's the author of her own "grieving". In fact, it's an insult to people actually grieving. Just the shut the duck up Lipscam.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When she posted this yesterday I was like good for her in making an effort to make female friendships irl. And she posted the story to prove she’s capable of being around women. Flash forward today and she reveals she left early. Part of me thinks it was her social anxiety peaking and she left. It’s also odd that she chose to reveal this on her stories, it almost seems unnecessary to share…

Maybe people who recognized her at the class noticed she took this photo for Instagram and left. Lol and this is her way to explain herself 🤣

Jasmine we get it, you’re allergic to being friends with women irl. She probably felt triggered that none of the women were paying her to be there and left 🤭

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No one can cancel you... Without your permission 😘
She's trying to be deep but that sentence literally makes no sense
Jasmine you're not above morality and common sense. You can and WILL be cancelled sooner or later.

Also, she keeps posting the same 3 people who have joined her healing circle. She reposts it to make it look like there's more but it's the same 3 profile pictures. I guess $198 for 1 hour is good going but I bet she's annoyed she wanted 5-10 😂
People are getting wiser to Lipscams way
When she posted this yesterday I was like good for her in making an effort to make female friendships irl. And she posted the story to prove she’s capable of being around women. Flash forward today and she reveals she left early. Part of me thinks it was her social anxiety peaking and she left. It’s also odd that she chose to reveal this on her stories, it almost seems unnecessary to share…

Maybe people who recognized her at the class noticed she took this photo for Instagram and left. Lol and this is her way to explain herself 🤣

Jasmine we get it, you’re allergic to being friends with women irl. She probably felt triggered that none of the women were paying her to be there and left 🤭
Lol does she seriously think that's some sort of "win"? Jasmine, you look like the idiot for being disruptive to someone's session. Plus you paid full price for the session and left half way. She thinks she's such a girl boss leaving because it's "unaligned" when she just looks like an inconsiderate twit

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

It really seems like she doesn’t have any real life friends. In all her time online over the last few years, she appears to have only had one close friend (or just friend in general) - Courtney. But even that friendship seems to be over.

I think Jasmine probably uploaded that story because the other participants in the class were wondering why she left. This must’ve been her way of justifying her awkward, socially-inept behaviour. I mean, she clearly knows it was a strange thing to do because she added 🙊.

Who rudely walks out of a yoga class half way through? That’s just obnoxious and disruptive. And notice how she has to put the class down in a way by saying she “just wasn’t enjoying it anymore,” therefore implying that it wasn’t to her liking or standard. She couches all her BS as ‘self love’ to avoid accountability. Not everything has to be deep. Not everything is about you protecting yourself, your inner child, soul work bla bla bla. Sometimes it’s just a matter of you being an a**hole who lacks social graces.

Reactions: 6
Who rudely walks out of a yoga class half way through? That’s just obnoxious and disruptive. And notice how she has to put the class down in a way by saying she “just wasn’t enjoying it anymore,” therefore implying that it wasn’t to her liking or standard. She couches all her BS as ‘self love’ to avoid accountability. Not everything has to be deep. Not everything is about you protecting yourself, your inner child, soul work bla bla bla. Sometimes it’s just a matter of you being an a**hole who lacks social graces.
I think she was trying to jump on the whole “setting boundaries for yourself and not putting up with something that makes you uncomfortable” train to seem more appealing to her audience. But this ain’t it, girl. Setting a boundary would be not attending this particular yoga class in the future. It is NOT walking out simply because you are not “connecting”. That’s just so rude and disrespectful to the teacher, not to mention it would disrupt the flow of the class. Literally, would sitting through 30 more minutes of that class really impact your life that much? You don’t have a real job nor real friends to attend to, you just went back to sit alone or with your sexist husband in a villa that you fully pay for by scamming young impressionable women.

Reactions: 10
A bit off topic - but holy crap her face looks so different!! I know she said she had been getting botox to her jaw a few years back, but comparing pictures of her face in the very beginning of her youtube career to her face now is just shocking! She doesn't even look like the same person. From her timeline it seems like she has been getting lip injections for many years now, although I find it hard to believe that she's only getting lip fillers since her entire face has changed. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, knowing that all these years while she was outwardly preaching wearing minimal makeup and embracing her "natural" beauty, she actually had a lot of cosmetic work done.

I remember those stories she would post, showing how those instagram beauty filters distorts your natural face. She posted the difference between her face using instagram filters and her face without and was preaching the importance of embracing your natural beauty, yet this whole time she was doing the exact opposite - getting tons of botox and trying to pass that off as her natural face. I don't think Josh has ever seen her real face. I wonder if he even knows that she regularly gets fillers? On the one hand, I understand the appeal of plastic surgery. If I looked like her in the first picture and had money to throw around I would probably fix those lips too lol. It's the dishonesty and pretending that it's all natural that irks me. Those kinds of lies perpetuate unrealistic beauty standards. For someone who claims to love authenticity and diving into deeper topics, she is once again incredibly dishonest and hypocritical. If she truly wants to be honest and authentic, she should stop claiming that her face is all natural and making dishonest posts about her "natural beauty". Its perfectly okay to have plastic surgery as long as you are honest about it and don't try to pass it off as all natural.

Attachments

• Wow
A bit off topic - but holy crap her face looks so different!! I know she said she had been getting botox to her jaw a few years back, but comparing pictures of her face in the very beginning of her youtube career to her face now is just shocking! She doesn't even look like the same person. From her timeline it seems like she has been getting lip injections for many years now, although I find it hard to believe that she's only getting lip fillers since her entire face has changed. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, knowing that all these years while she was outwardly preaching wearing minimal makeup and embracing her "natural" beauty, she actually had a lot of cosmetic work done.

I remember those stories she would post, showing how those instagram beauty filters distorts your natural face. She posted the difference between her face using instagram filters and her face without and was preaching the importance of embracing your natural beauty, yet this whole time she was doing the exact opposite - getting tons of botox and trying to pass that off as her natural face. I don't think Josh has ever seen her real face. I wonder if he even knows that she regularly gets fillers? On the one hand, I understand the appeal of plastic surgery. If I looked like her in the first picture and had money to throw around I would probably fix those lips too lol. It's the dishonesty and pretending that it's all natural that irks me. Those kinds of lies perpetuate unrealistic beauty standards. For someone who claims to love authenticity and diving into deeper topics, she is once again incredibly dishonest and hypocritical. If she truly wants to be honest and authentic, she should stop claiming that her face is all natural and making dishonest posts about her "natural beauty". Its perfectly okay to have plastic surgery as long as you are honest about it and don't try to pass it off as all natural.
Omg you can see it especially in that first photo where she's wearing traditional clothing. I really feel like she's had a nose job! Her nose was cute before but would droop down ever so slightly when she smiled (normal!). Now that doesn't happen. Also, she has some scarring on the nostrils. Please tell me I'm not going crazy in seeing these scars lol. I'm not confirming anything and I'm more than welcome to be totally wrong but that's just been my suspicion for a while now 😂. With her recently admitting to fillers and Botox, I don't think invasive surgery is completely off the cards since Jingjing is a proponent of it.

I guess weight gain is a big factor in how she looks but omg she is literally unrecognizable in every way it's crazy! Every single feature is different. Her lips are fuller, nose neatened up a bit, sharper jaw and much fuller cheeks (weight gain) - even her eyelids look so different!
You're meant to change in your late teens/mid 20s but when I look back on pictures of myself at that age I can't say my whole face has changed the way hers has!

I think whatever your journey to self love is, whether that includes plastic surgery or not, it's completely valid. We have one body at the end of the day. But Jasmine has made an entire career out of and makes money out off pretending to grow into her natural body and love herself for how she is when in reality, she's had cosmetic procedures and had/maybe still has severe body dysmorphia and self hate.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6