Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't like to party, I asked her a while ago. She was already dating Josh when I asked. She's not a social butterfly and quite introverted and quite a loner. I think she's fine with being a loner. Everyone is different. I'm sure she's in touch with her mom and some family members via FaceTime, so she has support.
idk man..i dont think anyone is really fine with being a loner. if i didn't have friends my age and could only go to my mom for relationship advice, i genuinely think i'd go insane

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Like I said before, the main reason I liked Jasmine was because she wasn't a party animal, was quite introverted and family oriented like myself. I absolutely love my own company and really thrive by myself. Having said that I find it so important to maintain some connections with close friends and my partner and family so I can vent/get advice/comfort when I need it.

It's important to have different people for different scenarios. I wouldn't really talk about detailed relationship stuff with my parents, I'd rather have a cute coffee date with a friend and chat about it.

You say Jasmine facetimes her family but I wouldn't count that as proper solid support. Idk being in person just hits different, not the same as online.

We can definitely see Jasmine doesn't have anyone in Bali to help her or even have an informal friendly chat with. She says she "surrounds herself with expanders" but I think she means this in a strictly personal sense; in other words, people who will help her expand her business and social media presence in a purely professional sense. For example, I very much doubt she goes to tantricalchemy for a casual chitchat with her because she's a paying client and tantricalchemy provides a service.

It seems Jasmine is in an echo chamber with no one but herself and Josh. No matter how strong minded you are, if you're stuck with someone 24/7/365 their ideologies are going to rub onto you.

Also, so far she's addressed everything that's been mentioned on this forum but she's yet to talk about her friendships. The most she can come up with are her "soulmate clients" but that doesn't count. I personally take this as confirmation that Jasmine doesn't venture out or even bother to make friends which can be tempting for an introvert (I would know!) but ultimately very very unhealthy.

Like people have mentioned before, the Jasmine we see today is a very different Jasmine that she used to be. Without Josh, she's a shell of her former self and only parrots whatever tit he spouts. I assume it's very right wing, misogynistic downright crazy hateful stuff which women generally absolutely hate. Jasmine is one of those girls who loses their whole personality when they get into a relationship which would also make being friends with her hard. Plus we've mentioned the potential "Josh being controlling of her friendships" situation but frankly, I don't wanna speculate too much about that as it can be quite deep and serious.

Social media can become especially validating if you have no friends. I think Jasmine's so obsessed with portraying the perfect life on social media because she has no actual friends to share these moments with in person. She spends so much time on "inner healing", you would think that by now she'd at least have a couple of people in her life apart from Josh. It's not healthy to be alone all the time, or even with just one person. I actually feel kind of bad for her. Her wedding videos were so sad...just her and Josh all alone. No friends or family. No bachelorette parties or girlfriends helping her get dressed. She really should make more of an effort to put herself out there. Is she seriously okay with just having Josh around for the years to come? Who is going to attend the baby showers, birthday parties, holidays? More importantly, if she and Josh have problems, who does she even talk about it with? I can't imagine having only my husband as emotional support.
Yeah the more I think about her wedding. I find it so incredibly sad yet stupid. If you guys are really meant to be together forever, then why couldn't they wait a few years for this pandemic to end and for all the families to be together happily?
I remember when she said she borrowed a curler from a influencer called Sayble. Yet she didn't ask a single one of her Bali influencer connections to even be a "witness"? I think they literally just got the hotel staff to sign off as witnesses. All their pictures are just together or alone, no happy laughing family members, no silly kids running around, no big meal, no party. They both talked about being sad and grieving after the elopement as well. Such a sad situation for no other reason than instant gratification and social media validation. Just 2 stupid kids 😞

It's even worse when Josh talks about how you should take things slowly in relationships. I don't know if he's got a serious personality disorder which renders him incapable of being self aware because it's so so weird

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the more she has no friends, the deeper she goes with her scam programmes because maybe she needs her paying clients to talk about her own issues with them - I imagine the cult sessions are a 2 way dialogue where she also chats with them?

Reactions: 2
I think the more she has no friends, the deeper she goes with her scam programmes because maybe she needs her paying clients to talk about her own issues with them - I imagine the cult sessions are a 2 way dialogue where she also chats with them?
Found this new thread. Sorry guys I don't check as frequently. As a former client of hers I can confirm she does not get deep with her clients. She is very awkward and does not like to be vulnerable. Often times would ask what her experience on x topic would be and it would be very vague. Could tell she has not experienced a lot in life. I can't put my finger on it. But she lacks emotional and social cues in real time. She has mentioned she used to go home after school and just isolate herself watching videos on YouTube. I would not be surprised if she still does the same isolation with her social media. It's just a different focus now. She sounds addicted to be honest. It's unfortunate because her livelihood depends on socials. I highly think she will benefit getting off and make real friends in real life. Gain some more offline experience. She could have changed though but doubt it since she seems to isolate a lot with Josh now. She just wants your money and have your experiences inspire her new courses and content on social. I remember someone mentioned a topic in her call. Shortly after she mentioned the same thing on Instagram and has a new course about it. Constantly up-selling you to pay for her next program. I do think she gets a kick out of being a coach, kind of like a power play. Gives her a defined role in the transactional relationship. Nice to you because you are paying. Very scripted, robotic and fake. Looking back I cannot believe I paid to be her client. I was in a "Live, Laugh, Love" and "Love & Light" phase when I paid for her service. Now I'm more of a realist and quite content about it. I'm very surprised to hear she is vocal about right wing policies now. Blegh. Think it is Josh's influence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Josh's new post is weird (as usual)
His posts are aimed towards his clientele (vulnerable women he wants to prey on) so I find it quite interesting he said "beauty" instead of "looks" which would be more tailored to his heterosexual female demographic.

I think it's safe to say he wanted Jasmine because she's got a massive social media presence and he's a huge social climber. He's even bare faced lied about it (as usual), getting defensive in the beginning of their relationship saying that he wasn't even aware of her being an influencer yet on her bumble profile "content creator" is literally the first line.

We all know Jasmine is fairly wealthy, Josh is not hence he had to live with roommates to cover the costs and he wouldn't be able to afford the lavish lifestyle he has now.

Josh is also very misogynistic and superficial when it comes to women and beauty. I very highly doubt he'd would date anything other than a white blonde curvy women and he always congratulates himself on being with Jasmine because she's doesn't fit his beauty ideal (which is sad because she's actually quite pretty for norm standards)

To conclude, I think it's safe to assume this post is for himself. He got with Jasmine for money, beauty and status. Found that his business is still failing (through no fault of his own) and now is left with one dimensional, boring Jasmine and tries to escape to the gym at any possible moment. He's had his starters and has already been given the bill, no 4 course meal for Scampbell 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Social media can become especially validating if you have no friends. I think Jasmine's so obsessed with portraying the perfect life on social media because she has no actual friends to share these moments with in person. She spends so much time on "inner healing", you would think that by now she'd at least have a couple of people in her life apart from Josh. It's not healthy to be alone all the time, or even with just one person. I actually feel kind of bad for her. Her wedding videos were so sad...just her and Josh all alone. No friends or family. No bachelorette parties or girlfriends helping her get dressed. She really should make more of an effort to put herself out there. Is she seriously okay with just having Josh around for the years to come? Who is going to attend the baby showers, birthday parties, holidays? More importantly, if she and Josh have problems, who does she even talk about it with? I can't imagine having only my husband as emotional support.
Oh and speaking about inner healing here she goes again! 🙄

She doesn't like to party, I asked her a while ago. She was already dating Josh when I asked. She's not a social butterfly and quite introverted and quite a loner. I think she's fine with being a loner. Everyone is different. I'm sure she's in touch with her mom and some family members via FaceTime, so she has support.
Her mother is delusional in some ways and probably won’t give her pragmatic advice.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
idk man..i dont think anyone is really fine with being a loner. if i didn't have friends my age and could only go to my mom for relationship advice, i genuinely think i'd go insane
I personally take this as confirmation that Jasmine doesn't venture out or even bother to make friends which can be tempting for an introvert (I would know!) but ultimately very very unhealthy
She is extremely introverted by nature, she is not a social butterfly. It is in her nature not to have many (close) friends. If she wanted to she could have one or two (close) friends, if they match her principles. However, she chooses not to have many close friends (after graduating high school, she didn't have many friends either), outside of Josh, she is The Intentional Positive Loner. That's not unhealthy:

Besides, she is likely to be often suggested to make more friends but doesn't bother to do so unless she gets something in return (e.g. money/knowledge etc.).

WHO DOES SHE GO TO WHEN HER AND JOSH HAVE ISSUES?
In the last thread, I suggested a psychiatrist. She can also talk to him/her about her relationship.

Oh and speaking about inner healing here she goes again! 🙄

Her mother is delusional in some ways and probably won’t give her pragmatic advice.
Wait she's charging $66 for what is essentially a mediation circle. A virtual one at that!! Please tell me there isn't anyone stupid enough to pay that come on 😭 anyone can meditate FOR FREE in the comfort of their own home or any quiet space. There's sooo many free resources, listening along sessions you can do on YouTube. Don't need to subject yourself to Jasmine's annoying voice.

Also she has got to be lying about making near $30,000 a month?? She's just pulled that number out of thin air? Even if you add up all her revenue streams it can't be that much? I would say that figure would be more in line with much bigger influencers like Jenn Im or Bestdressed just off the top of my head.

She only had 5 girls apply for flop activation which I already calculated with discount was about $2000. Her YouTube channel is down the drain and you can see her subs have dipped a little. Maybe she might make a bit of adsense there but again I might calculate that as no more than $1000 and that's me being generous. You add up her book sales, Etsy store again maybe another $2000.
She also offers 1 to 1 coaching calls but I can't see that many people buying it otherwise she'd have way more testimonials etc. To be generous, I'd say she might make a $10k month every few months but I very much doubt it's every month let alone over that.

It really isn't that expensive to live luxuriously in Bali, that's what attracts all these grifters there in the first place so I don't think it's anything to brag about when a beautiful villa complete with pool and beach view on Airbnb is about $500-$1500 max. I just put Canggu for about a month or so for 2 adults and I got all these amazing options. Yet these prices are pretty cheap/normal in big cities.

Also, saying she buys nice clothes is so funny cos her style is so basic and tacky these days. She looks way more expensive and pretty back in Melbourne. Now it looks like she just wears Shein stuff or anything she got at the local markets. If she was wearing Dior or something fancy id say fair enough but she doesn't even wear H&M 😂

Therefore, I conclude Jasmine LipSCAM is a bare faced liar. The fast paced nature of social media means many people will take her words for face value and be so jealous but if you apply a bit of critical thinking and logic. It's easy to see this girl is a liar, it's easy to say you've achieved a lot when you've set your game to easy mode. I'd love to see her try living the life she leads in a major city like London or New York. She'd be in a crappy 1 bed flat eating cans of soup. If she was actually so successful, what was stopping her from operating in Melbourne like Katie Wilkinson does? She actually flashes her fancy lifestyle so I almost believe her success tbh lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey everyone, I'm completely new on here and stumbled across this pg after seeing Jasmine's recent post where she is nearing "30k per month." I'm still quite young, so unfortunately, I had fallen for her flowery "manifesting miracle" preaches until she started talking abt how much money she makes from coaching. As someone who comes from a family of accountants, I call bs on that.

I don't have any proof, but it does seem sus to me that someone like her who sells mindfulness and "inner work" can make that much money, and I simply don't believe it to be true. On her website she claims she has a 6 figure business, but she avoids mentioning what units the 6 figures is in (it could be in IDR, CNY, etc...). In addition, she has NEVER provided proof of how much money she is making. This almost seems like a marketing ploy so she can make courses on "teaching people how to make 6 figures" and a whole range of other coaching coaches series. I don't know abt u guys, but 10k in USD or even AUD is a lot of money per month, and I don't think most people are dumb enough to just hand over money for stuff that they can easily learn for free online. It almost seems as if she's begging for clients at this point bc under every instagram post these days she's promoting some type of program and promotion code to it. It does seem fishy to me that someone making almost 30k AUD per month would be stooping so low to promote her business in every single post.

I once responded to a poll a few months ago (even though I was already doubting how much money she made) and she dmed me to ask me if I was interested in her program. Obviously I didn't respond, but I just found it really sus that a self-claimed 6-figures earner would be stooping so low to reach out for clients individually on dm.

WechatIMG10.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was watching 'Money Explained' on Netflix and the first episode is called 'Get Rich Quick.' It touches on different get rich quick schemes like MLMs, pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes and... coaching. I immediately thought of Jasmine. Posting a little transcript for you guys. It's worth a watch to learn more about how scummy and scammy these predators are. It's also hilarious because Jasmine literally follows the tactics to a T; claims to have gone from a student working part time in a jewellery store to a GirLbOsS/bUsinEss OwNeR raking in 6 figures, posts questionable testimonials from customers (some of whom as you guys have pointed out no longer even have an online presence anymore.... some successful coaching business they must be running, huh?), and she and Josh both create a sense of urgency by claiming they only have a few slots etc.

Preview of the show:

"Coaching schemes: they're similar to advance fee schemes, but instead of paying money for the promise of money, you pay money for knowledge that they promise will make you money. Except the promises are false. The money-making programs largely don't deliver, and you're often lured into paying for progressively more expensive classes, because they're great salesmen who use every tactic in the book, starting with that fantastic promise.

They have compelling rags-to-riches stories, testimonials from supposedly happy customers, and they create a sense of urgency (clip of a 'coach' saying "you have to get moving because I'm only looking for a few motivated people, hard-working people in your area.")"

Random tangent - I have a burning hatred for MLMs (I remember Nuskin, Tupperware and Herbalife being popular when I was growing up. Rando 'friends' of my Mum would contact her out of the blue to meet up and ask her if she was interested in buying some amazing, life-changing products. When she declined, she never heard from them again lol). I see coaching as being no different from this. These coaches are just charlatans who wouldn't survive in the real world and are preying on people they hope are financially illiterate, vulnerable, and gullible. UGH.
Thanks, will watch the first episode!

I've been posting tooooo much recently I'm well aware but they're my guilty pleasure.
Haha yes, we know you are secretly her biggest fan and dominate the GG and Tattle board. 😂

Just joking!:LOL:

Thanks, will watch the first episode!

Haha yes, we know you are secretly her biggest fan and dominate the GG and Tattle board. 😂

Just joking!:LOL:
Plot twist: I am Jasmine! The J in Jellyjam is for Jasmine 😆
Jokes, I'm not Jasmine and I promise I've got a healthy job and life, I just like to unwind by posting here... Quite a lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As a self-proclaimed 'open and vulnerable' person, Jasmine never talks about her finances or budgeting until she makes the alleged "10k" or "six-figures" mark. It's pretty clear that she doesn't make as much money as she claims to make (if these units were in AUD/USD which she never specifies), so where is the rest of the money coming from? Investments? Family? Other sources of income? If she really cared about finances and keeping up her image as much as she preaches about on her instagram for hitting her new financial mark, why isn't she looking into other avenues of passive income like stocks, bonds, etc... since she refers to herself as a role model for making money enjoyably and passively?

I also realized the like count has been turned off for both her and Josh's instagrams, probably because their engagement levels are low. I remember clicking on Josh's instagram to see 5k followers with only a meager 200 or less likes on each of his posts. Their excuse will probably be something along the lines of "numbers doesn't matter, what matters is the value you're adding or the love you contribute." I think they will continue to play the "six figure, happy couple" narrative until they're done milking what they can get from it for the sake of their coaching business.

I get that Jasmine is a "spiritual coach" turned "financial/business coach," so it wouldn't be fair if I simply discounted all her 'spiritual' teachings and knowledge. But to be honest, I don't see much going for her there either. Her spiritual teachings are simply based off of reinforcing her identity by blocking out the haters, and ignoring the reality so she can live in bliss and ignorance. This to me is not a good spiritual teacher. A good spiritual teacher invites controversy and debate, takes others opinions into consideration no matter how absurd they may be, and most importantly, provides analysis on why their teachings work. Jasmine seems to have the whole idea of spirituality wrong-- instead of inviting for discussion on controversial topics that challenge and renew spiritual knowledge, Jasmine's idea of spirituality is based on ignorance and 'blocking out the haters' which is a sort of spiritual bypassing and can be dangerous. Because of her pursuit to stay 'positive,' she pushes away reality whenever she receives any confrontation.

I wouldn't say I dislike her or Josh, but I do think she needs to reassess her career as a 'life coach' because its clearly not beneficial to herself (and her clients). At this point in time, I don't feel that she's emotionally mature enough to be a 'life coach' as she sweeps everything under the rug and only takes teachings to validate her false narrative even more. I hope anyone who comes across this post and interested in Jasmine's services to strongly reconsider her as your coach because while she says what you want to hear, most often than not, she doesn't say what you need to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would take Jasmine's claims of making 30k a month with a grain of salt. It's fairly common practice in the life coaching industry to inflate your earnings and flaunt your wealth to dazzle and attract clients. Also, Jasmine is a known liar. She lied about her lip/jaw injections for years, all while claiming to promote natural beauty and boasting about how open and honest she is. She monetized her diet and exercise videos and promoted her lifestyle as healthy, while secretly she had an eating disorder. At this point I would be more surprised that she was telling the truth. With the 5 or so people that actually attend her coaching courses, I'd be surprised that she even makes 10k AUD regularly. I think there probably was a month where she did genuinely make 10k (between youtube sponsorships, coaching, and ad-sense I think this is possible, back when she did YT), and then she extrapolated those numbers for 12 months and bam, now she's earning a "six figure salary".

Also--and this is totally just me going off a limb--I suspect Jasmine receives additional money from some of her creepy male followers. We know that there are a handful of desperate simpy dudes that regularly pay for her classes. And lets be honest here, they were definitely not there for inner child healing lol. I think these men must make up a relatively significant part of her earnings or maybe they donate money to her (like those creepy guys who throw their money at female twitch streamers). Otherwise why wouldn't she kick them out of her class? They're creepy and take away from the experience of the women who are actually interested in the class, not fantasizing about sleeping with her. Not to mention how uncomfortable it must be for her to interact with them. I think she just tolerates it for the money. This would also explain those bitter posts that Josh recently made, about feeling upset and powerless when Jasmine gets hit on by random dudes. No tit he's pissed, he depends on her money, even if its gained by leading on a bunch of simps.

Reactions: 8
I would take Jasmine's claims of making 30k a month with a grain of salt. It's fairly common practice in the life coaching industry to inflate your earnings and flaunt your wealth to dazzle and attract clients. Also, Jasmine is a known liar. She lied about her lip/jaw injections for years, all while claiming to promote natural beauty and boasting about how open and honest she is. She monetized her diet and exercise videos and promoted her lifestyle as healthy, while secretly she had an eating disorder. At this point I would be more surprised that she was telling the truth. With the 5 or so people that actually attend her coaching courses, I'd be surprised that she even makes 10k AUD regularly. I think there probably was a month where she did genuinely make 10k (between youtube sponsorships, coaching, and ad-sense I think this is possible, back when she did YT), and then she extrapolated those numbers for 12 months and bam, now she's earning a "six figure salary".

Also--and this is totally just me going off a limb--I suspect Jasmine receives additional money from some of her creepy male followers. We know that there are a handful of desperate simpy dudes that regularly pay for her classes. And lets be honest here, they were definitely not there for inner child healing lol. I think these men must make up a relatively significant part of her earnings or maybe they donate money to her (like those creepy guys who throw their money at female twitch streamers). Otherwise why wouldn't she kick them out of her class? They're creepy and take away from the experience of the women who are actually interested in the class, not fantasizing about sleeping with her. Not to mention how uncomfortable it must be for her to interact with them. I think she just tolerates it for the money. This would also explain those bitter posts that Josh recently made, about feeling upset and powerless when Jasmine gets hit on by random dudes. No tit he's pissed, he depends on her money, even if its gained by leading on a bunch of simps.
You are right, If she is a serious married woman she would not allow such things for a start and secondly it ruins the experience of the girls who seriously want to learn, look at the irony here and yet she posts about how “amazing” her marriage life is and “how to find a husband”.
I myself have have stopped attending certain classes on zoom when I noticed weird people even though it’s virtual not physical, yes I can turn my camera and mic off but still.
I never liked Scampbell and I am not defending him but sometimes I feel sorry for him in some ways, he probably feels like a bit of a male prostitute and “has to rely” on Lipscam financially but it’s up to him if he wants to stay in that situation of poo, I am not a man but I believe that’s an attack to his masculinity.

Reactions: 1
If this isn’t the face of a scammer, I don’t know what is. I think she’s getting increasingly desperate for money and clients so is plugging her courses ad nauseum.

I don’t believe for a second that her life is even remotely close to what she puts on social media. Without personally knowing her, I can already identify the following issues:

- dwindling clients as a result of us tattlers exposing her fraudulent ways
- unresolved eating disorder
- inferiority complex with regard to other women, most of whom are far more well rounded than her
- stress of reuniting with her fam and having to deal with those individuals in her fam who she cut off
- the sense that she is nothing but an ATM to Josh but not having the courage to leave the abusive relationship
- feeling insecure as she knows she does not live up to Josh’s standard of an ideal partner
- worried about what their relationship will look like once the pandemic is over and their little bali burble has burst open
- apprehensive about what to do after her business inevitably burns to the ground, especially since she has no other skills

I would not be sleeping right if I had as many issues to deal with! I wouldn’t be surprised if she is currently suffering from depression.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As a self-proclaimed 'open and vulnerable' person, Jasmine never talks about her finances or budgeting until she makes the alleged "10k" or "six-figures" mark. It's pretty clear that she doesn't make as much money as she claims to make (if these units were in AUD/USD which she never specifies), so where is the rest of the money coming from? Investments? Family? Other sources of income? If she really cared about finances and keeping up her image as much as she preaches about on her instagram for hitting her new financial mark, why isn't she looking into other avenues of passive income like stocks, bonds, etc... since she refers to herself as a role model for making money enjoyably and passively?

I also realized the like count has been turned off for both her and Josh's instagrams, probably because their engagement levels are low. I remember clicking on Josh's instagram to see 5k followers with only a meager 200 or less likes on each of his posts. Their excuse will probably be something along the lines of "numbers doesn't matter, what matters is the value you're adding or the love you contribute." I think they will continue to play the "six figure, happy couple" narrative until they're done milking what they can get from it for the sake of their coaching business.

I get that Jasmine is a "spiritual coach" turned "financial/business coach," so it wouldn't be fair if I simply discounted all her 'spiritual' teachings and knowledge. But to be honest, I don't see much going for her there either. Her spiritual teachings are simply based off of reinforcing her identity by blocking out the haters, and ignoring the reality so she can live in bliss and ignorance. This to me is not a good spiritual teacher. A good spiritual teacher invites controversy and debate, takes others opinions into consideration no matter how absurd they may be, and most importantly, provides analysis on why their teachings work. Jasmine seems to have the whole idea of spirituality wrong-- instead of inviting for discussion on controversial topics that challenge and renew spiritual knowledge, Jasmine's idea of spirituality is based on ignorance and 'blocking out the haters' which is a sort of spiritual bypassing and can be dangerous. Because of her pursuit to stay 'positive,' she pushes away reality whenever she receives any confrontation.

I wouldn't say I dislike her or Josh, but I do think she needs to reassess her career as a 'life coach' because its clearly not beneficial to herself (and her clients). At this point in time, I don't feel that she's emotionally mature enough to be a 'life coach' as she sweeps everything under the rug and only takes teachings to validate her false narrative even more. I hope anyone who comes across this post and interested in Jasmine's services to strongly reconsider her as your coach because while she says what you want to hear, most often than not, she doesn't say what you need to hear.
I always found it cringeworthy when she publically posts how much she is making or wanting to make. It’s online etiquette 101 to not share personal financial info because you’ll attract hackers. She’s giving the signal to hackers that she’s loaded and ready to be emptied out. People are desperate for money during these times. The Internet is crazy…not a great long term strategy.

Anyone with a logical mind coming across her post would be sus. But if you’re desperate for money and going through issues her type of content will appeal.

If I was wealthy as she claims to be, I’d blissfully live under the radar and not draw attention to myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Jingjings new post is quite cute but idk how I'd feel about my mum posting a video of me asleep lol

She said she visited Jasmine in Bali before COVID, I wonder if she got to meet Josh?
It's also a bit confusing as Jingjing publicly states how much she misses Jasmine and can't wait to see her yet Jasmine is actively making an effort to not go to Australia under any circumstances as if she's trying to avoid seeing her family at all costs. She even goes so far as to say "I won't see them for many years"

I wonder if Jingjing, like her daughter has a tendency to pretend and keep up appearances on social media. Yet I don't think she's a conniving as Jasmine. I think she might be kept in the dark about a lot of things and she just simply misses her daughter.

I just put 2 and 2 together. Jasmine said in her newest bragging post that her lifestyle allows her to buy amazing gifts for her family. Maybe that's why they don't really care about her scamming. Yes they are quite wealthy but extra money and gifts coming in doesn't hurt them.
I also think Jasmine is quite sensible with money so unfortunately, even when this scam falls apart which it inevitably will, she will still be wealthy and comfortable which is quite annoying lol.

Reactions: 3
Jingjings new post is quite cute but idk how I'd feel about my mum posting a video of me asleep lol

She said she visited Jasmine in Bali before COVID, I wonder if she got to meet Josh?
It's also a bit confusing as Jingjing publicly states how much she misses Jasmine and can't wait to see her yet Jasmine is actively making an effort to not go to Australia under any circumstances as if she's trying to avoid seeing her family at all costs. She even goes so far as to say "I won't see them for many years"

I wonder if Jingjing, like her daughter has a tendency to pretend and keep up appearances on social media. Yet I don't think she's a conniving as Jasmine. I think she might be kept in the dark about a lot of things and she just simply misses her daughter.

I just put 2 and 2 together. Jasmine said in her newest bragging post that her lifestyle allows her to buy amazing gifts for her family. Maybe that's why they don't really care about her scamming. Yes they are quite wealthy but extra money and gifts coming in doesn't hurt them.
I also think Jasmine is quite sensible with money so unfortunately, even when this scam falls apart which it inevitably will, she will still be wealthy and comfortable which is quite annoying lol.
It's interesting that Jasmine hasn't been liking or engaging with JingJing's insta posts (even the non-vaccinated ones). The last time she did was on October 13, 2021 when JingJing posted a video of their white cat. Prior to meeting Josh, she used to like and/or comment on every single post saying she loves her mom. I get the vibe something happened between them and JingJing is feverishly trying to make some amends with Jasmine. Even if it's Jasmine that did something in the wrong. I do think JingJing is living through Jasmine through her social media fame, youth or being financially better off in comparison to when JingJing was a young mom. I think at Jasmine's age, JingJing was already pregnant/had a baby and was struggling to make ends meet. So JingJing is naturally proud of Jasmine not financially struggling. I also think that JingJing was a little worried about Jasmine's dating life before Josh. Jasmine is naturally introverted and socially awkward so it probably came across JingJing's mind whether Jasmine would date or find a partner. And for Jasmine to find a husband is a win for JingJing too. But this all comes with a cost. In effect Jasmine has:

-Become a brainwashed, right wing person
-Scamming teenage girls
-Attracting creepy men
-Lack of IRL female friendships
-Having to constantly be on and post on social media
-Lie, manipulate and be a charlatan online
-Living in unpredictable living conditions bouncing around insect infested villas
-Hustle hard to be the lead family breadwinner

I think JingJing chooses to find the good and positives out of what Jasmine is doing. As a mother, you try to justify so hard that your child is perfect and would never do any wrong. It's her maternal protection instinct. I also think similar to what JingJing did for her parents, she has expectations that when they're older they will live with Jasmine and Josh. As this is very common in asian culture. And if we're being frank JingJing clearly has a favorite daughter, this probably negatively effects Jasmine's sister too. I think the separation for JingJing is hard for her to handle because Jasmine used to be a homebody and spend time with her 24/7 in Australia.

As someone previously pointed out, I think yes Jasmine is good with saving in the bank as well as budgeting. But I don't think she's as knowledgeable about investing her money wisely to make it grow for her. I think she's just letting it sit in the bank and losing value due to inflation. And the only time she shells out "financial advice" is when it benefits her. For example, saying she'll invest in a coach saying it expanded her wealth, etc. This feeds into her own agenda because she is a coach and hoping people will take away to hire her. Im also skeptical about this because I've heard stories of people hiring coaches and being bankrupt or not getting the intended ROI from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6