Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for this noob question but how do you attach pics (click to view) to the bottom of posts instead of full-blown pics like I’ve been doing 😅
No problem, for pictures, screenshots or whatever you go on attach files and you get the screenshots or whatever from your photo library (which is often what I do) then the files will load, usually it takes seconds depending on how fast your internet is at the time, if it’s too slow delete the files and try again it always works for me and once they are ready you click on post reply.
I hope it helps 😌

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The obligatory "I don't care what others think" post has inevitably come back round on her roster. Don't you have anything else to say Jasmine? Apart from the fact that you don't care about external opinions (wrong) you're a sexual being who's in love with their body (also wrong) and that you have a soul nourishing relationship with your king (lol)

You are just beyond boring, your only personality traits are spirituality, your husband and boring board games. No wonder you don't have any friends.

And for the 743874th time, I promise no one is jealous of or inspired by your insect infested villas that are so bad, you move from month to month, borderline illegal business and disrespectful bum husband. Maybe from the outside your life looks aesthetic but it's hollow and sad just like you.

Anyway you very much care about external opinions as you're a regular lurker. You owe your career to us! You should be thanking us for all the content and ideas because you don't have the creativity or originality to think of this stuff yourself 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The obligatory "I don't care what others think" post has inevitably come back round on her roster. Don't you have anything else to say Jasmine? Apart from the fact that you don't care about external opinions (wrong) you're a sexual being who's in love with their body (also wrong) and that you have a soul nourishing relationship with your king (lol)

You are just beyond boring, your only personality traits are spirituality, your husband and boring board games. No wonder you don't have any friends.

And for the 743874th time, I promise no one is jealous of or inspired by your insect infested villas that are so bad, you move from month to month, borderline illegal business and disrespectful bum husband. Maybe from the outside your life looks aesthetic but it's hollow and sad just like you.

Anyway you very much care about external opinions as you're a regular lurker. You owe your career to us! You should be thanking us for all the content and ideas because you don't have the creativity or originality to think of this stuff yourself 😘
If Jasmine was truly unbothered then why does she keep lurking and passively aggressively responding with her posts from this forum? 😂

She’s definitely getting inspired with her content with us calling out the shady things she’s done and continues to do.

If only she directed the attention she had in lurking here to either self reflect and improve herself. Like how about not spreading right wing conspiracy thoughts, taking advantage of teenage girls and their money, and lying to sell your business? Ah yes because “shining your light ✨” to her means all of these things 🥴

Jasmine it’s not all about you in this forum, it’s about warning the vulnerable people you keep targeting. And hopefully them coming across this forum to make their own decision on whether they want to work with or follow you after the crazy tit you’ve done and continue to do.

Real time footage of Jasmine on her phone checking the Tattle forum on Josh's birthday ;)

Here's for funsies, since Jasmine is into astrology..Josh is an aquarius and Jasmine is a cancer. What does she think about this?
https://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-aquarius/

According to this, they are not the least bit compatible.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
If Jasmine was truly unbothered then why does she keep lurking and passively aggressively responding with her posts from this forum? 😂

She’s definitely getting inspired with her content with us calling out the shady things she’s done and continues to do.

If only she directed the attention she had in lurking here to either self reflect and improve herself. Like how about not spreading right wing conspiracy thoughts, taking advantage of teenage girls and their money, and lying to sell your business? Ah yes because “shining your light ✨” to her means all of these things 🥴

Jasmine it’s not all about you in this forum, it’s about warning the vulnerable people you keep targeting. And hopefully them coming across this forum to make their own decision on whether they want to work with or follow you after the crazy tit you’ve done and continue to do.

Real time footage of Jasmine on her phone checking the Tattle forum on Josh's birthday ;)

Here's for funsies, since Jasmine is into astrology..Josh is an aquarius and Jasmine is a cancer. What does she think about this?

I don’t know nor care what their star signs are we all just know they are not compatible and out of each other’s league.
Jasmine is NOT Josh’s type and Josh isn’t some city banker or super rich business man that can afford to have a wife staying at home looking after the kids and hire cooks, maids and nannies if necessary.
It’s Jasmine that wants to insist that he is the one and Josh will continue to stay with her until he finds someone better of his liking aesthetically, emotionally and financially.

What knowledge do you think almighty lipscam is going to treat us peasants with? I'm betting on the fact she's finally got the balls to express her newfound right wing conspiracy views in this podcast episode and talk about how "the world needs healing and less division"
Also she literally looks like an imposter of herself? Like who is this woman? I absolutely don't recognize her one bit? Those eyebrows are just tragic 😞

Attachments

What knowledge do you think almighty lipscam is going to treat us peasants with? I'm betting on the fact she's finally got the balls to express her newfound right wing conspiracy views in this podcast episode and talk about how "the world needs healing and less division"
Also she literally looks like an imposter of herself? Like who is this woman? I absolutely don't recognize her one bit? Those eyebrows are just tragic 😞
Yeaaaaah 🤪, Lipscam you decided to speak what is coming from your ass!

• Haha

Sugar mama Jasie treating her son Joshie to a lovely jungle trip. Meanwhile on Jasmines birthday, she has to buy herself birthday dinner and she gets a crumpled up piece of paper which Josh stole from her journal because he can't even afford a card and a promise that he won't "disappear" to the gym 😂

Also quite surprised there was no "happy birthday to my soul expander, so glad the divine gods brought you down to Earth to be with me 🕊" post? 🤔

• Haha
Omg this guy is BEYOND pathetic. He described getting rejected by Love Island as ‘life changing’. This is a slap in the face to anyone who has faced actual adversity in their life. He’s a self entitled egotistical white man with no life experience and zero resilience.

The ‘financial turmoil’ he refers to was a direct result of laziness and a lack of talent. In the end, he got out of the turmoil by hooking up with a scam artist. Way to go you sensitive empath heart focused piece of tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
He is starting to sound like a broken record by constantly talking about his love island rejection experience. Most applicants probably won't even give a flying duck about getting rejected because it's just for fun whereas Josh takes it so seriously to the point where its a "life changing experience". Really Josh? So what if you had gone onto love island? That won't improve your life in any way.

Reactions: 5
Also quite surprised there was no "happy birthday to my soul expander, so glad the divine gods brought you down to Earth to be with me 🕊" post? 🤔
Ok her actual birthday post was even more soppy than even I could imagine LOL
She really does write such beautiful, meaningful words for him yet he's such a horrible person? I really am very curious as to what Josh must be like irl for her to be so mystified by him?

Not to get weird, but honestly I think because he's her first ever relationship and she lost her virginity to him, she's very strongly attached to him. I think the construct of virginity is very very important to Jasmine and she wants to desperately make things work with Josh no matter what because she wants to uphold the "one man for life" purity ideology which is ironic as she talks about being sexually free.

She really pulled out the stops for Josh, booking him an amazing getaway yet I can't quite remember him doing such a thing for her.

Things can't have been so good in paradise as apparently, something upset and triggered Jasmine's "inner child" lol so pretentious. Just say "something upset me yesterday". It's got to be unhealthy the way she detaches herself from sadness and anger, saying her "inner child" experiences it rather than her present self. So weird.
Also she probably did her daily tattle read-through and got caught by us which was why she was triggered 😂

Omg this guy is BEYOND pathetic. He described getting rejected by Love Island as ‘life changing’. This is a slap in the face to anyone who has faced actual adversity in their life. He’s a self entitled egotistical white man with no life experience and zero resilience.

The ‘financial turmoil’ he refers to was a direct result of laziness and a lack of talent. In the end, he got out of the turmoil by hooking up with a scam artist. Way to go you sensitive empath heart focused piece of tit.
Bingo. Financial turmoil. He definitely is grateful for Jasmine I can believe that. He's grateful because she essentially bailed his sorry ass out. He's still in the same financial turmoil except now he's got a braindead idiot bankrolling him.

For someone who hates love island, he sure as hell milks it for all it's worth. Dude you're married now, why do you need to keep using it for views and clicks and mentions?
Josh is definitely upset that he couldn't be one of those lucrative love island couples with a curvy blonde bimbo making money moves in the UK like Tommy Fury and Molly Mae LOL. That was meant to be his destiny!

Instead, his masculinity is non existent as he's having to put up with boring, mentally ill Jasie who's bankrolling their insect infested villas in Bali with failed brand after failed brand, getting more and more frustrated with each passing day. Wouldn't be surprised if his long term plan is to build his social media brand then reapply to Love Island behind her back 🤔😂

It's bothered me from the start of their relationship but in every single one of their pictures and video, whether they're from photoshoots or their own pictures, Jasmine always looks so loved up and smitten with her eyes glued on him meanwhile he's always smirking at the camera then occasionally glancing at her. It's like he's checking himself out, orchestrating and acting out the "loving couple" trope. Their body language is so off and that screenshot sums it up perfectly.

Attachments

He is starting to sound like a broken record by constantly talking about his love island rejection experience. Most applicants probably won't even give a flying duck about getting rejected because it's just for fun whereas Josh takes it so seriously to the point where its a "life changing experience". Really Josh? So what if you had gone onto love island? That won't improve your life in any way.
I agree move on Scampbell, we all get rejected from the jobs we apply whether it’s in a shop, restaurant, office, hospital, fire brigade or even a farm, it’s normal if you apply for 10 jobs maybe only 2 will offer you a job and love island, big brother, first dates, snog marry and avoid, master chef, great British bake off is no different.
Get over it Scampbell even if you were accepted most people would have forgotten about you by now anyway who cares.

Reactions: 4
Ok her actual birthday post was even more soppy than even I could imagine LOL
She really does write such beautiful, meaningful words for him yet he's such a horrible person? I really am very curious as to what Josh must be like irl for her to be so mystified by him?

Not to get weird, but honestly I think because he's her first ever relationship and she lost her virginity to him, she's very strongly attached to him. I think the construct of virginity is very very important to Jasmine and she wants to desperately make things work with Josh no matter what because she wants to uphold the "one man for life" purity ideology which is ironic as she talks about being sexually free.

She really pulled out the stops for Josh, booking him an amazing getaway yet I can't quite remember him doing such a thing for her.

Things can't have been so good in paradise as apparently, something upset and triggered Jasmine's "inner child" lol so pretentious. Just say "something upset me yesterday". It's got to be unhealthy the way she detaches herself from sadness and anger, saying her "inner child" experiences it rather than her present self. So weird.
Also she probably did her daily tattle read-through and got caught by us which was why she was triggered 😂

Bingo. Financial turmoil. He definitely is grateful for Jasmine I can believe that. He's grateful because she essentially bailed his sorry ass out. He's still in the same financial turmoil except now he's got a braindead idiot bankrolling him.

For someone who hates love island, he sure as hell milks it for all it's worth. Dude you're married now, why do you need to keep using it for views and clicks and mentions?
Josh is definitely upset that he couldn't be one of those lucrative love island couples with a curvy blonde bimbo making money moves in the UK like Tommy Fury and Molly Mae LOL. That was meant to be his destiny!

Instead, his masculinity is non existent as he's having to put up with boring, mentally ill Jasie who's bankrolling their insect infested villas in Bali with failed brand after failed brand, getting more and more frustrated with each passing day. Wouldn't be surprised if his long term plan is to build his social media brand then reapply to Love Island behind her back 🤔😂

It's bothered me from the start of their relationship but in every single one of their pictures and video, whether they're from photoshoots or their own pictures, Jasmine always looks so loved up and smitten with her eyes glued on him meanwhile he's always smirking at the camera then occasionally glancing at her. It's like he's checking himself out, orchestrating and acting out the "loving couple" trope. Their body language is so off and that screenshot sums it up perfectly.
I sometimes forget that Jasmine’s “10K” months is to immediately support 2 people in the household (her and Josh). And we know Josh is barely bringing the $. I highly suspect that Jasmine is annoyed at Josh not selling hard enough like her. Jasmine does aggressive sells every.single.time. Proof is her linking her programs in stories, posts and DMing people who engage with her polls. Lol whereas Josh comes across uncomfortable or ashamed to be forthcoming in selling his programs.

Josh is continuing to do “life coaching” because Jasmine cushions him financially whenever he has a business flop. He’s milking all her financial support to keep doing what he’s doing. He has the room to fail.

Also did you guys notice that Josh hires a professional video person to film his content that no one engages with or buys lol. Like where is he getting the money to hire an external team to do this lol. Not even Jasmine does this…maybe he saved from his butler in the buff days. A quick Google search shows they can earn $65 an hour not including tips. Or maybe Josh secretly has other jobs on the side to help support himself

Josh is what, 26 already and can’t sustain his own individual income without mooching off Jasmine. Jasmine is enabling him to be more lazy. Especially with the big ticket priced gifts she’s providing Josh with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Everytime Jasmine and Josh post about "big pharma", "government control" or the "world order" I just think of this TikTok...
I promise the government doesn't care about your vapid, braindead lives 😂😂
Yes governments and pharma might be corrupt fair enough, but they've got bigger fish to fry than supposedly oppressing some mentally ill narcs in Bali LOL

Seriously though, they hate healthcare yet they conveniently forget that they were running to get dear Joshie a rabies vaccine, Jasmine needed to visit a doctor and go to a clinic for her potential surgeries, botox and filler. The healthcare industry literally provides Jingjing with her job as she works in the hospital and is part of the vaccine drive.

They hate big corporations yet they still actively use, benefit from and literally depend on social media for their livelihood owned by you guessed it, a billionaire from a big corporation.

These people want to feel special, like they're the main character in a film. Grow tf up! This is real life and you aren't special or worth "being controlled". All these Bali weirdos need to be sectioned for everyone's good.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Everytime Jasmine and Josh post about "big pharma", "government control" or the "world order" I just think of this TikTok...
I promise the government doesn't care about your vapid, braindead lives 😂😂
Yes governments and pharma might be corrupt fair enough, but they've got bigger fish to fry than supposedly oppressing some mentally ill narcs in Bali LOL

Seriously though, they hate healthcare yet they conveniently forget that they were running to get dear Joshie a rabies vaccine, Jasmine needed to visit a doctor and go to a clinic for her potential surgeries, botox and filler. The healthcare industry literally provides Jingjing with her job as she works in the hospital and is part of the vaccine drive.

They hate big corporations yet they still actively use, benefit from and literally depend on social media for their livelihood owned by you guessed it, a billionaire from a big corporation.

These people want to feel special, like they're the main character in a film. Grow tf up! This is real life and you aren't special or worth "being controlled". All these Bali weirdos need to be sectioned for everyone's good.

This 👏👏👏.

Who do they think created the rabies vaccine for Josh and fillers Jasmine keeps injecting in herself? Santa Claus? 🤣🤣🤣

If they care so deeply about taking down big corporations how about starting with themselves and taking their asses off Instagram to teach billionaire Mark Zuckerberg a lesson 😂😂😂 Ah yes when they conveniently get their business from there they’ll stfu.

They are seriously SO dumb, it’s comedy at this point. Thanks Jasmine and Josh for making us all laugh. Jasmine & Josh are clowns 🤡🤡🤡

Also the shame Jasmine’s Chinese grandparents may feel immigrating to Australia as doctors for a better life. Only for their grandchild to say eff you and try to take down the profession that made them.

Jasmine and Josh are literally the bottom feeders of social media. That is their job and how they make their livelihood. Targeting vulnerable people and caring about getting the most eyeballs for money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yeah Josh it is really sad that it makes you feel better to do something simple like finding a hotel room (notice how he didn't say "treat Jasie to" LOL) and turn it into a "masculinity" thing. Even sadder than your sugar mama is enabling it and paying for the hotel room you picked because baby Joshie doesn't have 2 dollars to rub together to pay himself.

Also, what happened to "being more offline" this year? These narcs have turned a birthday getaway into a photoshoot and vlogging opportunity. They cannot resist not bragging for even a day. They crave online validation. Looks like we're gonna have some more quasi porno/cringe couple pictures to roast so let's look out for that guys 😂

Also for some reason he decided to film 2 birds apparently doing it, turn it into some sort of psychology lesson with a tit David Attenborough impression. Of course Jasmine is laughing her head off in the background. He's so unfunny like wow

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Josh is so painfully unfunny it physically hurts me. Jasmine's ditzy laugh just adds to the headache.

I still remember the racist TikToks this idiot made in the past where he dressed up in certain cultural clothing items and proceeded to ridicule and mock the way they act. He's also done this for Chinese people as well, and it was so disappointing to see Jasmine not only refuse to address it but seemingly encourage it.

She went from embracing her beautiful Chinese culture to dating a racist, right-wing bigot from a racist, right-wing family. She went from having a successful YouTube channel and supportive fanbase to having a dying Instagram account where all her followers are basically the same person in different fonts :ROFLMAO:

It's so sad to see her fall from grace, but it was ultimately the result of her own brainless actions so I don't feel bad for her. I just feel embarrassed that I used to like her :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like he's eating her face 😂
Looool his eyebrows are scrunched up like it's hurting him to kiss her. More like he's sucking her cheek LOL. Jasmine probably said she'd give him an extra $10 on his allowance this month if he posed for the camera like a good boy 😂

Speaking of which, she's got a new podcast episode where she addresses whether her relationship is 50/50. Anyone gonna take one for the team and report back on what she says 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of which, she's got a new podcast episode where she addresses whether her relationship is 50/50. Anyone gonna take one for the team and report back on what she says 😅
Won't be me, sorry - I'm not too keen on getting brain damage!!! :cry: Anyone else wanna take one for the team and risk losing their sanity? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart