Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hey guys, I'm new here! I came across this forum when searching for Jasmine on google, and I can't even tell you how validated I feel to read all your comments.

I used to follow Jasmine and watch her Youtube videos back in the day when she was all about travel and languages. I really enjoyed watching her videos because I also love to learn foreign languages and travel to different places. I thought she was a very sweet girl, inspiring and mature for her age. However, I must confess I sometimes had mixed feelings because she was "too positive" for my taste. Like, sometimes I found her positivity inspiring, other times I was like "okay it's just not realistic to be this positive all the time" lol. But since she's younger than me, I thought she would grow and evolve.

Well, we all know that didn't happen. In fact, she got even worse when she began dating Josh. I still remember the first time I really felt like something was off, which was when she made a youtube video announcing she'd become a life coach. I just couldn't understand how on earth a 20 or 21 year old girl could possibly feel entitled to guide others and tell them how to reach their dreams when she literally has no experience whatsoever. I have nothing against coaches - I believe there are good ones and bad ones, like everything in life. I follow some that genuinely align with me and whose content inspires me, but we're talking about people who are at least 30 and have experienced tremendous ups and downs in all areas of life and have really developed their mindset. I mean, you can't be a life coach if you literally have no practical life experience lol. But I kept following her because of her Bali content - moving to Bali was/is in my long term plans, and I love watching everything Bali related.

What ultimately made me unfollow her was when she began to "guide women on their sexuality & intimacy journeys" and help them "find loving relationships" all that crap. Honestly, I felt embarassed for her. I mean you just lost your virginity and now you think you're a sex expert???? You're in your first relationship EVER and you're "guiding" others through their relationships?! I'm sorry but I just can't wrap my heard around it. It literally makes no sense, and I can't understand how she possibly feels entitled to do these things.

It gets even more ridiculous because as many of you pointed out, her relationship is not even healthy. Anyone who's older and has experienced different kinds of relationships, both healthy and unhealthy, can see how toxic and inauthentic Josh is. She talks about being independent but she appears to be very emotionally dependent on him.

I'm sorry for the long post but I just had to get this out of my chest. I wish she'd stop making excuses (like saying we're all just "projecting our insecurities onto her") and do some self-reflection. If you're constantly losing followers and if so many people give you the same feedback over and over again, maybe you should reflect a bit on what exactly is happening. But well, her ego is probably too big to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sorrywut

If I want a life coach, I wouldn't pay a dime to a 20-something-year-old Bali beach ass Gwyneth Paltrow wannabe.

Her "job" is a fad that will inevitably die out. Reality is going to hit this girl like a ton of bricks when life moves on to its next chapter. I hope her next chapter is a better one with better choices, but for now she is being a really scummy scam artist and she deserves to receive all the criticism she's getting. She's preying on impressionable young women and is acting self-serving. How dare she! What is wrong with her?

Life coaches grind my gears. They rustle my jimmies. Why? Because they HURT people. In some way or form, a naive person can ultimately pay a big price because of Jasmine's selfish ways. Whether it be financial or emotional...NO ONE should turn to her in a time of mental health needs. It's all dollar signs in her eyes. Meanwhile, whoever looks to her for guidance with their low self confidence, eating disorder, depression, etc is definitely not receiving the true help they need.

She's just a kid with a journal and a tool of a husband in Bali trying to inject botox and fillers (but ~oH noO~not the vaccine!!) while cackling her way to the bank. Selfish, selfish, selfish.

Makes me chortle how her courses and their descriptions are all about things she hasn't even worked through clearly within herself. Lmao. Also, just losing your v-card 2yrs before to the first guy and she's obsessed with trying to be a sex goddess. Girl can't dance for shiz. Awkward movements with dead eyes staring at you saying "givvveee meee money" lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
*swishes dry ass crusty blond hair*
*Clasps hands to squeeze boobs together*
*Filter on*
*Fake, lumpy smile on*
*Blinks dodgy lash extensions*

Hello my loves and welcome to the second thread!! 2021 was such an eventful year full of scamming young girls, abusing dogs and of course my favourite form of self care, blocking and deleting - my fUcKiNg chakras need recharging! I've learnt to swear now because I've done the inner work to remove this wound so I'm going to swear constantly and out of context because I'm a WOMAN, a SEXUAL BEING and a BAD BITCH! πŸ’ž

I need to rest my thumbs and my back from slouching over my phone so much. I have a team to do the dirty work now but I'm such an empath narcissist I can't help it! Let this be a lesson to all of you Queens to value your sacred portal, use your body for good like bullying people who threaten your aura and giving silent treatment to those toxic people who don't resonate with you πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏ

You're all definitely wondering how my king, my soulmate, my hubby Josh Scampbell is doing? I know you all love him as much as I do! He's been spending soooo much time at the gym lately, my king is sooo hardworking I hardly ever see him anymore. I trust my king because we have a outer dimension connection. Yes he follows bikini models and has post it notes reminding him to love me and I have to force him at gunpoint to play boring board games with me despite him being a party loving extrovert but that's love!!! I've got no friends because I am above women and I hate females despite loving the money they give me so I just love keeping my hubby all to myself! I know he's been a bit silly with his crying and grieving nonsense but he's an EmPaTh! After all, I've been funding and bankrolling his silly little excuse for a career trying to prey on and manipulate women so how can he complain!!?? πŸ’ͺπŸ’™

I've disowned all my favourite pastimes like kpop, Disney, learning languages, dyed my hair blond and got my tits out and he still never notices or cares about me! He's just so in touch with his masculine that he doesn't even value or respect me. πŸ‘πŸ’™ I love serving my king and being treated like a doormat it turns me on sooo much and really is in tune with my divine feminine. Girls let this be a lesson to change yourself and your entire mindset to call in your dream partner. Let yourself surrender to your man and become brainwashed and indoctrinated by him and his tin foil conspiracies. My stupid family think he's a bad idea so I've blocked and deleted them too. Don't be afraid to prioritize your feelings, you are never wrong, trust in yourself Queens πŸ‘‘βœ¨

Now for some bad news, it's not all happiness so let's get rid of this toxic mentality okay? It's okay to be sad, it's okay to be angry yes??? Do you guys get it?? I'm not always happy?? I'm not a one dimensional robot pretending to have a profound thought! πŸ’žπŸŒΏ
Sorry angels, I digress, what was I saying? Ah yes, unfortunately due to this stupid thing called laws and the pandemic. I'll have to cancel my cult meet up. I'm so bitterly disappointed. I don't understand why people need to be vaccinated? It's all so fUckiNg ridiculous and definitely low vibes, I'm pro choice! We need to love each other and respect each other's bodies. If that means ignoring the science and prioritizing your mental health then so be it. I won't be seeing my family for years and years due to my selfishness and totally my own doing but that's the world orders fault. My king Josh taught me all about how evil this world is and how we live on a flat Earth. He's so sexy and smart, I'm so lucky! He introduced me to this amazing man called David Icke. He says the world is run by a reptilians, it just makes so much sense! FuCk the governments for bringing low vibrations and ruining my BIZ!!! 😞🌿

Don't worry Queens, I do have some good news. I have plenty more plagiarised scam courses coming your way and I'm even considering opening an onlyfans. I love my body so much and since Josh gives me no validation and friendzones me in our marriage, I want to seek this love elsewhere. Money really turns me on so I'll be raking it in with ease, I'll be able to show my magical portals and jewels with no restrictions and the best part, those EVIL TATTLERS will not be able to find me! I'm magnetic to perverts whilst I repel evil forces trying to speak sense! πŸ˜˜πŸ¦‹

My new course "Sexual Scammer" will teach you how to lead your BIZ from a place of no morality or ethics. Massage your breasts to attract pervs to fund your insect infested villas. Learn to drink your period blood to manifest and attract a right wing sociopathic husband. This course will set you back $6969 but if you care about your progression and your BIZ, you would make this investment with no questions asked. If you're asking questions, you need to seriously think about where your intentions are and if you're ready to run a pussy centered business. I can make money whilst I'm pooping but you're not on my level yet and you never will be. Oh sorry darling I didn't mean to be rude! You are my dream soulmate client! You are my queen and I love serving you until the course is over and the cheque has cleared, then I'll be dumping you the way I did a dump at that cafe and didn't flush once. πŸ€‘πŸ¦‹πŸŒΏ

I'm trying not to document and filter my life anymore but what my true intention is that I will be taking pictures and editing as usual but not uploading them until after the fact instead of updating you guys as I go along. I simply cannot SURVIVE without social media. It's where I get all my attention since my husband doesn't care and my family didn't listen to my needs and ABUSED ME due to my CATHOLIC UPBRINGING despite them funding my schooling and giving me amazing opportunities in life and not putting much emphasis on religion. Yes I contradict myself constantly and all the receipts are on YouTube but how else will I appeal to my naive young female audience? 🀩✨

Ok my dears, I need to go have some hOt sEx with Josh and journal about it. I also need to take a few more pictures of my unwashed asscrack, I haven't seen that many likes and comments since my planned engagement and rushed elopement! All the more reason to get into the adult entertainment industry! I also have a meeting with my sex coach tantricalchemy but it's later on in the day, I don't wake up early for anyone since it's not aligned with my soul. πŸ‘πŸ¦‹

If you're feeling aligned with my message, DM me "scammer" to reclaim your femininity, I know I said I'd be raising my prices because I know my worth but since no one is interested, I'm offering discounts! 30% using the code FUCKMYFAMILY πŸ’ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

anjreads

I haven't listened to that podcast, but it makes so much sense! I've always had a suspicion that part of the reason why Jasmine loves coaching so much is that is gives her a sense of superiority over other women. She is the one with the loving relationship, the business, and hearing the struggles of other women who want to be in her position fuels her ego. This sounds borderline delusional and narcissistic, and I almost don't want to believe it ...but I think it definitely could be possible given that she's admitted herself towards always needing to feel superior to other women. Leaving a yoga class because other women were doing better than her is absolutely insane... like holy shit how jealous can you be? No wonder this girl has no friends, she's a walking red flag! In the past I've had friendships with people who were competitive about minor things like this and those relationships were always short lived because once you get close to them and they start relying on you emotionally, it becomes exhausting having to baby their emotions and soothe them because they created a one-sided competition in their head. This girl needs therapy because this sounds like a legitimate mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Okina

I read all of your posts guys, and I can't thank you enough to expose all her lies.
Like many of you before, I really appreciated her. I thought she was honest, smart, and sooo beautiful.
I used to read her in the morning to motivate me.
But everything start to change when she became a "coach".

She wants to make money on everything! At first I thought it was normal, but the fact that she lied about everything make me really upset. Lying about her "6 figures"? She's not even that famous. It's impossible πŸ˜‚. If she earns that much money I think she would have her own apartment. She will not constantly change villas. By the way, can we talk about the villas? In Indonesia you can rent a villa for a very good price. Don't play the rich girl Jasmine, we see you.

She claims to love herself but she's jealous of other women? It doesn't make sense. She try so hard to be a "natural beauty" but she wears horrible eyelash extensions, she must have had botox, and surgery. I'm sure she got her boobs done. But she lost so much weight after all that her boobs look terrible now.
Besides, am I the only one who thinks she must have eating disorder, again? It is impossible to lose so many kilos naturally and so quickly. Something wrong.

And Josh... English is not my mother tongue, so I don't know, but I find he's way of speaking very strange. I don't know if he's trying to use difficult words or if he's just stupid, but I don't find it natural. What's the point with this man ? I would love to hear a native's opinion on this.

There was a time when I was almost jealous of Jasmine's paradise life, but now I think that heaven must be pretty boring when all you do is lying to people and writing in your diary to clear your conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
a completely different topic but omg guys when i type in her name in the google search bar this site shows up right after her website and instagram as the third result. no wonder she comes to read this page every day! also anyone who can look her up will see the tattle description of her being a scammer life coach as a summary of the google search result. wow i am a bit in a shock, i didnt think this site would show up that fast xD

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I am beyond excited to share that I, Jellyjam will be hosting my first ever retreat, "The Honest Retreat" , this September!

Holding a retreat and gathering a group of like minded individuals who see past shitty, scam cult meetings and want to genuinely have a great time in beautiful Bali, enjoying the culture rather than westernised, sanitized shite at a fraction of the cost has been a long time dream of mine!

So this feels incredible to bring to life! πŸ¦‹

Here is what you need to know:

✨ You will be staying in a private, luxury villa with a pool for a fraction of the cost of Lipscam's trash. You'll get the villa to yourself and you won't have to share with strangers in a glorified hostel! Choose from one of these amazing villas in Ubud during the same time period and you'll be saving a fraction of the cost!
Screenshot_20220531-172017.png
Screenshot_20220531-171932.png

Screenshot_20220531-171903.png

✨Choose any of these once in a life time, exciting and fun tours or excursions that will leave you truly energized and give you something to tell your family and friends about! All from, you guessed it, a fraction of the cost of Jasmine's boring classes and annoying voice which will benefit you in no way whatsoever.
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g297701-Activities-Ubud_Gianyar_Regency_Bali.html

✨Try some amazing Indonesian cuisine from the amazing cafes and restaurants Ubud has to offer, you don't need to worry about private chefs when the food here is miles better than anything Jasmine is scamming you with!
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g297701-Ubud_Gianyar_Regency_Bali.html

Few spaces remaining so hurry hurry! Don't worry though, if you can't make it, I won't gaslight you and bully you into coming to the retreat unlike some people!

• Haha

TruthAnon

I think the more she has no friends, the deeper she goes with her scam programmes because maybe she needs her paying clients to talk about her own issues with them - I imagine the cult sessions are a 2 way dialogue where she also chats with them?
Found this new thread. Sorry guys I don't check as frequently. As a former client of hers I can confirm she does not get deep with her clients. She is very awkward and does not like to be vulnerable. Often times would ask what her experience on x topic would be and it would be very vague. Could tell she has not experienced a lot in life. I can't put my finger on it. But she lacks emotional and social cues in real time. She has mentioned she used to go home after school and just isolate herself watching videos on YouTube. I would not be surprised if she still does the same isolation with her social media. It's just a different focus now. She sounds addicted to be honest. It's unfortunate because her livelihood depends on socials. I highly think she will benefit getting off and make real friends in real life. Gain some more offline experience. She could have changed though but doubt it since she seems to isolate a lot with Josh now. She just wants your money and have your experiences inspire her new courses and content on social. I remember someone mentioned a topic in her call. Shortly after she mentioned the same thing on Instagram and has a new course about it. Constantly up-selling you to pay for her next program. I do think she gets a kick out of being a coach, kind of like a power play. Gives her a defined role in the transactional relationship. Nice to you because you are paying. Very scripted, robotic and fake. Looking back I cannot believe I paid to be her client. I was in a "Live, Laugh, Love" and "Love & Light" phase when I paid for her service. Now I'm more of a realist and quite content about it. I'm very surprised to hear she is vocal about right wing policies now. Blegh. Think it is Josh's influence.

• Wow
  • Heart

TruthAnon

Queen Jasmine is getting triggered because people β€˜ghosted’ her for her exorbitant prices πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I mean ghosting in general is bad, but what do you expect from people who just can’t afford your prices? Blame them for not being energetically a match to the investments?? (This is also such a weird way to say you are charging daylight robbery rate)

Wake up Jasmine, the world does not revolve around you and your gaslighting will not work on normal people… (maybe that’s why she’s targeting vulnerable teenage girls)
Not surprised at alllll she is gaslighting potential customers. I remember she would upsell to me and instantly unfollowed when I didn’t say yes lol. Remember being in a group call and 1 of her teenage members at the time was buying every new course Jasmine Lipska offered. But then she said her mom didn’t want to purchase the next course because she didn’t see any change and it was the same expensive shit. When Jasmine Lipska received this feedback in live call, you could tell she was triggered. Josh was also in this group call. Instead of stopping the sell to her teenage customer, she kept trying to sell to this poor teenage girl 🀯 Josh actually read the room better and stepped in saying maybe now is not the right time to buy. Jasmine Lipska was relentless. As an aside, I could tell at the time the teenage girl was maybe struggling with mental health. I hope she’s ok and grew up from Jasmine Lipska. I kindly suggested she look into professional therapy instead of Jasmine Lipska. Interesting to see Jasmine Lipska hasn’t changed her money hungry ways. I think Jasmine Lipska responds very emotionally immature as an adult. Like everyone said, she has an overly arrogant, world revolves around me personality. She seems like the type of person who would get angry if you didn’t immediately text her back. No wonder she has difficulty maintaining friendships.

• Wow
  • Angry
Hey everyone, I'm completely new on here and stumbled across this pg after seeing Jasmine's recent post where she is nearing "30k per month." I'm still quite young, so unfortunately, I had fallen for her flowery "manifesting miracle" preaches until she started talking abt how much money she makes from coaching. As someone who comes from a family of accountants, I call bs on that.

I don't have any proof, but it does seem sus to me that someone like her who sells mindfulness and "inner work" can make that much money, and I simply don't believe it to be true. On her website she claims she has a 6 figure business, but she avoids mentioning what units the 6 figures is in (it could be in IDR, CNY, etc...). In addition, she has NEVER provided proof of how much money she is making. This almost seems like a marketing ploy so she can make courses on "teaching people how to make 6 figures" and a whole range of other coaching coaches series. I don't know abt u guys, but 10k in USD or even AUD is a lot of money per month, and I don't think most people are dumb enough to just hand over money for stuff that they can easily learn for free online. It almost seems as if she's begging for clients at this point bc under every instagram post these days she's promoting some type of program and promotion code to it. It does seem fishy to me that someone making almost 30k AUD per month would be stooping so low to promote her business in every single post.

I once responded to a poll a few months ago (even though I was already doubting how much money she made) and she dmed me to ask me if I was interested in her program. Obviously I didn't respond, but I just found it really sus that a self-claimed 6-figures earner would be stooping so low to reach out for clients individually on dm.

WechatIMG10.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Ladyhush38

Legend!!! πŸ† πŸ‘ πŸ† πŸ‘ You are our heroπŸ… πŸŽ– πŸ₯‡

We are pressing her buttons so much that she’s directing people to block someone who is speaking their truth. If Lipscam can’t handle criticism then she can block but what a coward she is for commanding her minions to do so too! I thought she was all about sovereignty and the freedom to choose? Why then is she demanding people to do what she has done? Spineless. Pathetic. Loser.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

foreverfernweh

Lipscam is so full of herself. Soz girl, I don't see any of that.

6 figure business = 6 figure Indonesian rupiah business more like
dream relationship = toxic at worst and platonic at best relationship
working 5-10 hours a week = the only true thing cause she's so bone lazy she can't bring herself to do anything more than taking naked pics, talking to her cult members and lounging by the pool and beach
travelling = not really, just flitting between two cities in Bali aint travelling lmao
$10k days = again, in Indonesian rupiah
successful launches = big flops you mean
healthy lifestyle = getting roasted in the harmful sun and aging 10 years in two years? hardly healthy tbh
fulfilment = if you're heartless and find scamming young girls fulfiling, sure

Her crying pic looks fake af, it looks like she purposely poked herself in the eye or sniffed onions and then took a selfie πŸ˜‚ crocodile tears. And why the hell is she grieving for her family? Are people holding her hostage in Bali not allowing her to return to Australia? No. She's the author of her own "grieving". In fact, it's an insult to people actually grieving. Just the shut the fuck up Lipscam.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
I've never seen anyone obsessed or mention Love Island as much as Josh does - not even from the actual contestants of Love Island! (In fact they usually try to distance themselves from the show) he's made YET ANOTHER skit about it called "woke island" πŸ™„

Josh really makes it no secret that he's upset he didn't get on the show. Tbh if he had, he's so mediocre and unlikeable it wouldn't have made much difference to his life, he would've faded back into obscurity like most of the other contestants that get voted out early. Maybe he would've got some brand partnerships and a cute vapid blonde girlfriend out of it and that's it. He probably obsesses over people like Tommy and Molly Mae making millions and writing autobiographies and cries about it every night in his insect infested villa lying next to robot Jasmine πŸ˜‚

He's like a bitter ex who can't stop talking about the missed opportunity and is clearly not over it. Trying to make said ex jealous by moving too quickly in a new relationship (getting married to Jasmine within a year), showing off for social media and talking badly about the ex (calling love island toxic, bad for society etc). In reality, that ex (love island) doesn't give a shit about Josh. The producers have probably put his CV in the bin πŸ˜‚

And tbh with us discussing Jasmine being robotic and cold. No wonder Josh has made it his new years resolution to find a "deeper soul connection" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
What are your guys thoughts on posts like these where she brags about her lifestyle and how grateful she is?

I almost fell for it. I think some moments she might feel happy but literally going by her mannerisms and posts I think it couldn't be further from the truth. Per my last post, most if not all Bali influencers feel burnt out and lost from having to sell themselves constantly. If they stop, their money stops. I see that lifestyle as quite sad and stressful tbh. When it's a hobby it's fun but when it becomes your job and livelihood it loses its shine real quick

Sorry to double post but I just saw this. What a horrible response from Jasmine (although I'm not surprised) had to get it here before she deleted it lol

Jasmine you are more privileged than many as you have a large platform and some influence. Yeah posting by itself might not do much but you showing your support may raise awareness. You can do whatever you want with your money but not putting your ✨six figures ✨ towards helping your fellow countrymen in Poland doing all they can with the resources they have is quite cold. I'm not Ukrainian and definitely don't have a platform or six figures but I've still gladly donated (and I urge those reading to do so too!)

Yes being the change you want to see in the world only gets you so far. When people say that, they mean by volunteering, donating and being involved as much as they can. Not asking Jasmine to get on the front lines but doing breathwork and thinking about yourself is NOT change and doesn't benefit anyone! Stop getting high off your own farts for once, pull your head out of your arse and look at the world. Clearly your manifestations aren't working so maybe it's time to take a more practical approach πŸ€”

My friend is Romanian and terrified and I feel awful for her. I can't imagine actually being from Poland/Ukraine and potentially having family members there like Jasmine may have. You are proving more and more everyday that you are not an empath. You're a cold hard narcissist who cares about themselves.

Then she had the nerve to post this. That she's gone through "deep work" today πŸ™„πŸ™„
Yeah tell that to the dead women and children in Ukraine who have had the deep work of burying their family whilst you scam away shaking your saggy tits thousands of miles away not giving a shit. You can block those and move on with your day, people living real lives can't block this out.

Sorry for the rant just got really angry lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Jellyjam_

VIP Member
It's also quite scary how much Josh tries to soften and justify what he did "I was ill and irritable" "I didn't yell in rage at her! I yelled at my situation" "jasmine always looks after me but she was preoccupied so I got angry" like so much word salad just to say "I screamed at her because she wasn't being like my mummy and she got scared because it's a common recurrence".

I've been with my partner for about triple the time these 2 clowns have been together and luckily, we haven't screamed at each other once. No matter what Josh says, no matter what psychoanalysis he does. What he did was not normal and very wrong.

Just a further reminder that not everything is perfect behind closed doors. Like you say, Josh jokes about being "angry masculine" A LOT in his videos and now just because he pretends to be a "journalling, white shirt wearing, serene empath coach" doesn't mean that angry, insecure fuckboy still isn't in him. They hide the reality A LOT and I wouldn't be surprised if this happens fairly often. Coupled with the fact that they spend so much time together and they're generally completely mismatched in terms of personality, ofc tension is going to rise!

Jasmine has always hidden the truth since forever. She's a pathological liar after all. She pretended her family were so supportive and amazing yet the reality was very sad. Josh has said previously that Jasmine's mum was emotionally neglectful and her dad was away a lot. Maybe they're exaggerating but maybe it's the truth? Would explain why jasmine has so many issues now. Yes her mum made videos with her and comments on her posts but their relationship probably wasn't so amazing irl. Why would someone move to another country for years and not make an effort to see their family if they loved them so much? especially coupled how jasmine brags about how much "freedom" she has daily?

She lied about being healthy and making perfect healthy recipes but actually hid an ED the whole time.
She lied about enjoying learning and making school videos then she dropped out.
She lied about having an amazing perfect time solo travelling but in reality she was depressed and wanted a boyfriend to go with her because she's so codependent
She lied about having female friends when she has no one
She lies about her clients and six figures
She lies about her cosmetic procedures

And now I can definitely believe she's lying about her dream life and her perfect handsome husband. She's trapped in a nightmare of her own making and I don't really feel sorry for her

Last edited:

Liv656565

I don't think criticising someone for the way they look and saying how ugly or old she looks is the right way to go, everyone has different opinion on beauty and criticising someone's look doesn't add up anything valuable to the conversation. Just my my humble opinion no one asked about.
I think it's better to focus on the actual things that they are doing that are wrong and unethical.

• Heart

Liv656565

Hi guys, I am quite new here. I found this forum after I read the now delated comment on her new YT video. And I am really happy I did. I followed Jasmine since the begging stages of her YT career and I enjoyed her old content a lot, I stopped following her regularly after she moved to Bali but still was hoping to see some more interesting content from her that's why I kept checking her IG from time to time. I must say if you're not up to date with all of what she's doing then it really looks like she's living a dream life with dream relationship that a lot of us wish to have, that can be huge factor that contributes to people being interested in her courses and coaching services. I also remember her saying that she got licenced as a life coach after attending school for this, it's bad she doesn't mention that it's not credited at all. I guess those are the things that initially got me interested in her courses as well. I was very close to buying one at the beginning of the year but it was still too expensive especially because I don't make money in USD so it's double expensive for me. I was really surprised when I was readings this forum because I thought she is a nice, genuine girl, but i have to admit a lot of what you write here makes a lot of sense, like why she constantly deals her shadows if she's living her dream life, why she makes her relationship kind of like a business strategy to promote her courses. I didn't give it much thought while watching some of her stories, like it's weird but I don't have time to analyse that. Anyway I hope more people like me who don't know about all of the stuff that's happening will find this forum and open their eyes to this. It's very dangerous what her and her husband are doing pretending they have all the knowledge and credibility to teach and mentor others. It can do a lot of harm to people who really want to improve themselves and their life. I didn't add much but I thanks for posting this forum on her last video

• Heart