Jasmine Lipska #2 bankrolling hubby Scampbell, courses to sell, onlyfans when? Only time will tell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be me, sorry - I'm not too keen on getting brain damage!!! :cry: Anyone else wanna take one for the team and risk losing their sanity? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t want to listen either and give her audio views. Is there a way to listen without giving her a dime or raise her engagement lol

Also I don’t even need to play the audio to know it’s definitely not 50/50 between them and she’ll probably pitch one of her paid programs lol. Feel like her podcast title is click bait for people to tune in.

Also her content is kind of washed within the sea of sameness of all these life coaches on Instagram. Like lately she’s just venting, flexing or talking about herself. She rotates these same 3 topics all the time. And it seems like lately she’s generating content to address us tattlers and shifting her focus away from potential clients lolll

I can see how her old followers would unfollow and move on because dude not everyone wants to be a life coach. Her content is annoyingly redundant. It’s like she’s shoving it down her follower’s throat lol

Here’s some funny content that @markorandelovic created parodying people like Jasmine and Josh in Bali

Jasmine used to follow him through Josh, but unfollowed probably because she got triggered by this funny and truthful video lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point I just... 🙄🙄
She says she doesn't judge and she sees both sides yet she pushes this stupid narrative and blocks anyone who disagrees or gives them a condescending, gaslighting response. BiG PhArMa is providing your mummy with a job so she can pay for matching surgeries!
Screenshot_20220125-112654.png

Lol over 3 years later you are still addicted to filters, you're just more covert about it now. Plus you only recently weaned off filters because we all called you out for being a hypocrite. If you had it your way you'd still be using the same nose reducing, skin smoothing distorting ugly washed out brown filters you love so much.
Screenshot_20220125-112729.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Lol I found this in the last thread, a picture of Jasmine with no upper lip / thin lips:

Her natural hair color suits her much better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow. That photo would trigger her a whole lot! Probably would take 3 hours of breathwork and 2 hours of breast massage to calm her down.

Her lips are so disgusting, the bumpy, low quality fillers make her look like she has two mosquito bites on her lower lip. Does this girl own a mirror?!

Also, ice cream does not lower your immunity Jasmine. Spending time with Josh, however, does.

Lol I found this in the last thread, a picture of Jasmine with no upper lip / thin lips:

Her natural hair color suits her much better.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. That photo would trigger her a whole lot! Probably would take 3 hours of breathwork and 2 hours of breast massage to calm her down.

Her lips are so disgusting, the bumpy, low quality fillers make her look like she has two mosquito bites on her lower lip. Does this girl own a mirror?!

Also, ice cream does not lower your immunity Jasmine. Spending time with Josh, however, does.
I was wondering what is she really trying to say here. Because Jasmine is always indirectly talking about an issue she’s dealing with. Then I remembered her mom’s recent insta posts are her eating ice cream at work. Jasmine and JingJing must be fighting atm.

Jasmine can you stop projecting your eating disorder and mommy issue triggers to your audiences? Seriously, talk to a professional therapist not social media.

I wonder if Jasmine is low key annoyed that Josh has been engaging and liking JingJing’s content while Jasmine’s having disagreements with her mom.

Reactions: 3
I’m using www.gramho.com to avoid giving her any views, etc. Who is she trying to fool in her Instagram stories? Filler, Botox, plastic surgery, she all had it done and she still is getting the injections.

Also, I’m glad I don’t have to live in a third world country to live a certain lifestyle by scamming and deceiving people.

What a stark difference. She had no upper lip before. Her nose was pointed downwards a little and now her nose looks more defined, fillers or plastic surgery? Eyelid surgery or Botox in her forehead to lift the brows. The heavy fake eyelashes make her look 5 years older, or maybe it is from all the cosmetic work she has done. It ages her. Also, usually chubby cheeks make people look younger, but in her case it doesn’t do anything for her.
I forgot her possible boob job. She didn’t have boobs before, now she has and it’s not only due to weight gain.

And if we're being frank JingJing clearly has a favorite daughter, this probably negatively effects Jasmine's sister too.
Jasmine's sister is unbothered and secure in herself, unlike Jasmine. She has a wonderful public photography insta page and happily doing her own unique hobbies. You can find it through people JingJing is following. She recently started sharing more on it and posting her travels, playing piano and such in her stories. She is extremely talented and very humble about it. It's weird that Jasmine hasn't been supporting her and following her page. Please if you find Jade's public photography page, send her nothing but peace, love and support. She does not deserve any hate.

• Heart
He sounds sooooo salty in the first paragraph like omg the jealousy is literally palpable! 😂😂
The "other couples" really did it for me. Baby Joshie is crying cos Jasie Wasie didn't get him a yacht to sip wine on like other couples do 😭😭
Don't even get me started on the "my peers are building empires and are on Forbes" LMAOOOO meanwhile at the grand old age of 26 can't pay rent in one of the cheapest places to live hahaha.

Josh when he sees other people his age on Forbes and genuinely happy couples being successful and in love whilst he's sentenced to a life of board games and one dimensional giggling from his mentally ill sugar mama, living in a social media echo chamber with a grand total of 3 loyal commenters, 1 of which is his naive wife who knows no better:
angry-angry-white-woman.gif

Especially funny when the best describing word he can find for Jasmine is "expansive" he always has the most sterile, non loving descriptions of her LOL

Both Jasmine and Josh treat social media like their personal diary as someone said before. This just reeks of self soothing. Josh, it isn't "urgency culture" to be aged 26 and have a career. It's normal!! You're the one who's lagging behind!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He sounds sooooo salty in the first paragraph like omg the jealousy is literally palpable! 😂😂
The "other couples" really did it for me. Baby Joshie is crying cos Jasie Wasie didn't get him a yacht to sip wine on like other couples do 😭😭
Don't even get me started on the "my peers are building empires and are on Forbes" LMAOOOO meanwhile at the grand old age of 26 can't pay rent in one of the cheapest places to live hahaha.

Josh when he sees other people his age on Forbes and genuinely happy couples being successful and in love whilst he's sentenced to a life of board games and one dimensional giggling from his mentally ill sugar mama, living in a social media echo chamber with a grand total of 3 loyal commenters, 1 of which is his naive wife who knows no better:
View attachment 1016456
Especially funny when the best describing word he can find for Jasmine is "expansive" he always has the most sterile, non loving descriptions of her LOL

Both Jasmine and Josh treat social media like their personal diary as someone said before. This just reeks of self soothing. Josh, it isn't "urgency culture" to be aged 26 and have a career. It's normal!! You're the one who's lagging behind!
IMO 26 is still considered relatively young. I know plenty of 26 year olds still studying and working part time, or people changing careers at 30.
I work at a law firm and many grads are in their late 20's.

I think the problem with Josh and Jasmine is they believe they're experts on things that require legitimate education and experience.
They read a book and all of a sudden think they're the oracle of all knowledge. Jasmine, natural isn't always better - that's a fallacy created by the marketing industry too. And what does she actually know about tyranny? Government control what ingredients can go into our foods for general public safety. Government control who can drive on the road to minimise risk. There's a difference between tyranny and general policies to keep things under control.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
meanwhile at the grand old age of 26 can't pay rent in one of the cheapest places to live hahaha.

Josh when he sees other people his age on Forbes and genuinely happy couples being successful and in love whilst he's sentenced to a life of board games and one dimensional giggling from his mentally ill sugar mama,

I agree that she is mentally ill, she is almost 24 and already has so many problems.
🖊
Not everyone has a career by the time they are in their mid to late twenties. I know people who are still studying and working part-time.

I don't care, but surely he can afford to be in such a cheap place as Bali?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes, many people have a career by the time they are 26. However, some may not due to what they are studying or training in. For example, a 26 year old:

- post med student may be undertaking unpaid prac work to meet the requirement of getting their medical licence
- carpenter may still be an apprentice earning minimum wage
- artist may be struggling to sell their first painting or have their own exhibition
- entrepreneur may be in the trial and error process of designing a financially viable product

All of the above people may not be in a well established career and may even be doing it rougher than Josh, but what makes them completely different to lowlife Josh is that they are working towards something and are making progress. Josh is not doing ANYTHING that is going to pave the way to a possible career in the future. Making a few bucks here and there from telling vulnerable women to be more 'heart focused and soul-led' (whatever the duck that means) is not considered a career, let alone a job. It's akin to what scam artists do on the streets, e.g. those who juggle a few balls or move around cups to distract you while an accomplice robs them blind.

Jasmine is in exactly the same boat. It makes me think of the quote 'pay now, or pay later'. Those who work hard to build a foundation when they are young are paying for it now. Those who squander their time when they're young by livin' la vida loca will be paying for it in the future. I think those who pay for it in the future are harder hit as it becomes infinitely harder to build a brand new career later in life, unless you're humble enough to be a mature age student or start from the very bottom...and we all know that King Josh and Empress Jasmine would never do that! If they had even one brain cell between them, they would be very, very concerned about the long term viability of their lifestyle.

Oh and Jasmine, opium is also natural, made from beautiful delicate poppies - why don't you snort that everyday? Maybe it will skyrocket your immunity!

View attachment 1016456

Oh deffo guys I'm not shaming Josh or anyone for not being a millionaire with a booming business at age 26 but by that age, people normally do have some sort of structured job/education that they're working towards 😅
The big thing is that Josh has absolutely nothing to show. He can't pay rent without leeching off someone else. The fact he has 2 failed business yet apparently has a 1st class degree in literal business studies is just hilariously sad.

Josh, if you want to have a fun, beautiful relationship and be on Love Island or the cover of Forbes that you so obviously and desperately wish, why don't you make an aligned investment into Jasmines business empress course 😂
Very funny how Jasmine can't even mentor her own husband yet wants people buying her tit hahaha

I do find it very funny how he says people work on their own path, he hates urgency culture etc yet his own wife can't shut up for 5 minutes about her 6 figure business being only 23 years old.

Also we've dropped down to 3rd on Google search! Need to bring it back up again! However Jasmine's followings are just tumbling further and further which is making me feel very ✨embodied✨and 💕empowered 💕 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do not even like that guy, but I think he was better off working in the UK, getting some work experience first. Jasmine bragging about her six-figure business is bollocks.

• Heart
Oh deffo guys I'm not shaming Josh or anyone for not being a millionaire with a booming business at age 26 but by that age, people normally do have some sort of structured job/education that they're working towards 😅
The big thing is that Josh has absolutely nothing to show. He can't pay rent without leeching off someone else. The fact he has 2 failed business yet apparently has a 1st class degree in literal business studies is just hilariously sad.

Josh, if you want to have a fun, beautiful relationship and be on Love Island or the cover of Forbes that you so obviously and desperately wish, why don't you make an aligned investment into Jasmines business empress course 😂
Very funny how Jasmine can't even mentor her own husband yet wants people buying her tit hahaha

I do find it very funny how he says people work on their own path, he hates urgency culture etc yet his own wife can't shut up for 5 minutes about her 6 figure business being only 23 years old.

Also we've dropped down to 3rd on Google search! Need to bring it back up again! However Jasmine's followings are just tumbling further and further which is making me feel very ✨embodied✨and 💕empowered 💕 😂
How do we bring up visibility on Google search? Is it just using keywords like her name, Jasmine Lipska, whenever we write a post?

Reactions: 2
How do we bring up visibility on Google search? Is it just using keywords like her name, Jasmine Lipska, whenever we write a post?
I think so, something like this? Jasmine lipska is a con-artist, Jasmine Lipska has a dodgy business, Jasmine is a scammer, Jasmine Lipska courses are a ripoff, Jasmine Lipska is a cheat, Jasmine Lipska is a college dropout scamming life coach, with no life experience. Jasmine Lipska wants to be fake friends with you to sell you her products. Jasmine Lipska is not your sister, it’s a sales tactic to scam you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Our Google search result also links viewers to the old closed thread. So I don’t think that is helping with the algorithm since we can’t post on that anymore.

Hmmm quite interesting that for people whose whole lives center around fitness and wellness, to the point where they shun basic scientific and medical knowledge in favour of tinfoil hat remedies. Jasmine and Josh seem to get ill/sick an awful lot 🤔

It's almost as if doing breathwork, making condescending IG stories about honouring your body and journalling is not the way to heal and it's actually listening to qualified professionals and resting in bed rather than perpetuate a toxic working mindset that they ironically are against 🤔
It's seriously an issue. The fact he made an almost 10 story rant about how "it's okay to do nothing, it's valid to watch Netflix for hours" MENTAL ILLNESS

I feel like Josh has been ill almost every month.
It's so hilarious in the next stories, he talks about how a relationship that's out of sync with your body can cause you to feel ill, lamenting about how he can't "show up for Jas". Error 404 self awareness cannot be found.
Bro, how about you quit with the IG stories and go to bed ffs lol

Attachments

• Haha
Hmmm quite interesting that for people whose whole lives center around fitness and wellness, to the point where they shun basic scientific and medical knowledge in favour of tinfoil hat remedies. Jasmine and Josh seem to get ill/sick an awful lot 🤔

It's almost as if doing breathwork, making condescending IG stories about honouring your body and journalling is not the way to heal and it's actually listening to qualified professionals and resting in bed rather than perpetuate a toxic working mindset that they ironically are against 🤔
It's seriously an issue. The fact he made an almost 10 story rant about how "it's okay to do nothing, it's valid to watch Netflix for hours" MENTAL ILLNESS

I feel like Josh has been ill almost every month.
It's so hilarious in the next stories, he talks about how a relationship that's out of sync with your body can cause you to feel ill, lamenting about how he can't "show up for Jas". Error 404 self awareness cannot be found.
Bro, how about you quit with the IG stories and go to bed ffs lol
Agree, it's ironic that Josh is always sick once a month despite pushing the narrative to his followers that he lives a "healthy lifestyle".
I don't think it's even been a month since he had the "flu". This is perfect timing because Jasmine was just ranting about having one ice cream at the vaccine center reduces your natural immunity. As if her and Josh are Health Gods and immune to getting sick :rolleyes:

• Haha