Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree there is more drama , irritating instagrams out there . Butttttt what’s with the reels , do we not post pictures ??

And you can clearly see through scrolling down her Instagram , it went from cute vintage clothes and outfits . To all this reel TikTok crap . The fake expressions, the out on faint whisper Marilyn voice . I don’t think she’s sweet, I think she’s found her way of making money with her boring drip reels . And fake persona .

Reactions: 10
I agree there is more drama , irritating instagrams out there . Butttttt what’s with the reels , do we not post pictures ??

And you can clearly see through scrolling down her Instagram , it went from cute vintage clothes and outfits . To all this reel TikTok crap . The fake expressions, the out on faint whisper Marilyn voice . I don’t think she’s sweet, I think she’s found her way of making money with her boring drip reels . And fake persona .
That’s literally how influencing works though tbf.

Reactions: 1
There is just something so insincere setting up a camera and props to film yourself doing a weird face with a full face of makeup and hair done when your son is in the NICU!!

Reactions: 24
That’s literally how influencing works though tbf.
Not in a sarcastic way a genuinely wondering . The reels that’s how the influencing works ?
I always thought it was insta grid pics and posts like her original posts . With the vintage clothes etc. her insta just seems to be here rubbing her belly or sad facing. So I assumed the vintage posts were more her influencing

U get more money by posting reels & getting views on them
Thank you ! I honestly didn’t know that. I understand now why her whole insta is just a reel. I assumed it was ADS and interactions and comments . Actually feel old now 🤣

Reactions: 2
I keep seeing this girl all over Tiktok and IG, and all she does is post vague updates with promises to reveal more soon. So annoying! Pouting and posing at the camera, caked in make up, with captions that reveal absolutely nothing. And people get so invested in this BS 🙄

I’m not quite sure how she’s going to find the time to post these pointless non-updates when she’s busy with a newborn.

Tbh I enjoyed her tiktok videos, she did really good ones about vintage make-up and tours of Marylin Monroe's house she bought.
Just the whole baby thing gives me bad vibes

It’s the hand over the mouth excitement she does so much. Has zero authenticity when you know she’s done 10 takes for the reel.
Lord this chick could eat herself.

Doesn’t look like you are taking time to relax with him, looks to me like you are spending an hour putting your makeup on the filming cringey reels to bait people

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lord this chick could eat herself.

Doesn’t look like you are taking time to relax with him, looks to me like you are spending an hour putting your makeup on the filming cringey reels to bait people
colleen ballinger profiting off her twins being in the nicu pissed me off but i’ll give her some credit, after the babies were born she didn’t cake herself in makeup to go on camera to update her fans. also she didn’t space out the announcements /updates she just compacted them into 1 post on instagram instead of on every social media possible.

jasmine instead just seems to only see the dollar signs for every chance

Reactions: 6
Yeah I must admit, this is bizarre! Each to their own but like, if my newborn kid was unwell in the nicu I wouldn’t be behaving like this…

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why people feel the need to tease a baby reveal. It’s unnecessary. If you’re going to show your child, just show it.
I do wonder how YouTubers and other personalities’ children will feel when older. Seeing their daily lives vlogged and recorded for monetary gain. I would sue! It’s a form of child exploitation, using them for profit.

Reactions: 12
The more she pops up the more I really don’t like her. Her “fans” are just as annoying.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I must admit, this is bizarre! Each to their own but like, if my newborn kid was unwell in the nicu I wouldn’t be behaving like this…
So?
Have you thought maybe she’s distracting herself from her sick baby in whatever way she can, and for her it’s putting on make up and updating people once a day who have stayed with her through the pregnancy?
Just because you’d crumple in a heap doesn’t mean other people can’t cope in a different way.

Im using your post as an example, but this is a general observation. Just because one person reacts one way or thinks they would doesn’t mean it’s the only way.
The woman had a baby, she’s hormonal and coping by literally putting on make up and posting once a day on each of her channels.
Edit.
Theres a lot of things to judge but I feel anyone who pulls up a new mother on what they do to get through, especially if it’s not plain sailing needs to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 8
So?
Have you thought maybe she’s distracting herself from her sick baby in whatever way she can, and for her it’s putting on make up and updating people once a day who have stayed with her through the pregnancy?
Just because you’d crumple in a heap doesn’t mean other people can’t cope in a different way.

Im using your post as an example, but this is a general observation. Just because one person reacts one way or thinks they would doesn’t mean it’s the only way.
The woman had a baby, she’s hormonal and coping by literally putting on make up and posting once a day on each of her channels.
Edit.
Theres a lot of things to judge but I feel anyone who pulls up a new mother on what they do to get through, especially if it’s not plain sailing needs to give their head a wobble.
I'd agree with you if she didn't do this about EVERYTHING
I obviously have nothing but sympathy for her family as she's obviously had a traumatic experience with a poorly baby, but she needs to stop playing with people's emotions for money.

I'd agree with you if she didn't do this about EVERYTHING
I obviously have nothing but sympathy for her family as she's obviously had a traumatic experience with a poorly baby, but she needs to stop playing with people's emotions for money.
Who’s emotions is she playing with… if people are getting strongly emotional over how she, a stranger, is living her life they’re the ones with the problem 😅

• Haha