Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I find her really uncomfortable. I discovered her when she was still pregnant, and I didn't follow her because I found it a bit boring tbh. But then I kept seeing the reels about her baby in NICU popping up. Who the hell puts on a full face of makeup and prances in front of a camera when their baby is sick? I know everyone copes differently but that's just...weird.

My son was ill after he was born. I spent 5 days a nervous wreck. All I did was pump, cry, slug water, and hold him. Getting myself dolled up and pulling sad faces on camera? Eh? What world is this? It's fucking bizarre tbh.

And all of her other videos get to me now, too. Hold your tiny little baby close, stop shoving him down at every opportunity just so you can do a fucking dance routine for your IG followers. I find it disgusting.

Reactions: 24

Pingping

There is just something so insincere setting up a camera and props to film yourself doing a weird face with a full face of makeup and hair done when your son is in the NICU!!

Reactions: 24

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I like her but I find the whole way they're updating videos about the situation... odd???
Pressing record to stand and pose with a sad face?
For me it's the dragging everything out. She does it about everything. She's only telling people little bits of info so they keep checking her page her engagement goes up & theirs more money in their pocket. She was bad before this she'll be even worse now. It'll all be 10/20 second clips of her saying "oh who knows" or "oh I'm not sure". She acts so clueless about stuff because it brings people back to her page to check. Sorry I'm rambling now but the acting stupid or so unaware of everything is the same vibe Stacey Solomon gives when she try's to act all mysterious and drip feed.

Reactions: 22

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I like her but I find the whole way they're updating videos about the situation... odd???
Pressing record to stand and pose with a sad face?

Reactions: 22

shifttea

she looks like she smells like ham. I can't describe it. she's just fucking weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I don’t mind jasmine in small doses, she seems the typical ‘blonde bimbo’ non offensive but her husband creeps me the fuck out. He so cringey and weird and awkward

• Heart

rosieposie94

I’m in the very early stages of pregnancy and have my private scan booked for a couple of weeks time and am so anxious about whether we'll see a heartbeat as i had a miscarriage recently. The fact she is using this as bait is absolutely disgusting.

runningmama20

“Please don’t jump to conclusions” but she will post cryptic stuff and not tell anyone for weeks because she’s so desperate for attention. I hate this new breed of influencers 🤣
so stupid. It’s equivalent to the huns that check in at hospital on FB, and when people ask if they are ok they respond with ‘’I’ll PM you hunny xxx’

Massive eye rolls with this pathetic woman.

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’ll be honest I find it very strange that they both made/edited multiple TikToks after the birth when their child is not doing good.

Reactions: 19

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Midnight chiswell sounds like a new build set of flats masquerading as apartments 🙄 even
worse, Midnight Mcneilly sounds like a new burger at maccyd’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Death threats 😳 Some people are nuts.

BUT, dare I say it, this is the natural consequence of making every little detail of your life public property. Dropping hint after hint after hint… baby reveal coming soon! Name reveal coming soon! You string your audience along with tiny crumbs of information for days and weeks. You make them SO invested in you. So I’m not surprised some crazy people reacted so strongly to that godawful name.

Reactions: 17

MissPrint

VIP Member
Whoever this b1nt is she has taken social media to a whole new gutter level. She is sick in the head for using her baby’s operation for attention and rolls out stupid, pointless content to feed her own ego because there’s absolutely nothing of substance or genuine in any I’ve seen. I’m going to block her to stop Instagram from suggesting her vacuous account.

I’d rather extract my eyeballs with a fork than watch that gurning numpty use a baby for self promotion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I don't really see her going to vintage content again and I think that her identity has become a mum and nothing else, she'll be milking that child for content completely. If you are wanting someone who is into vintage clothing and has a wonderful channel/instagram and tikoks is Jessica Kelgrin-Fozzard. She and her wife have had a baby called Rupert, and they do talk about him on videos and show him (not his face), but Jessica does videos on vintage clothing, queer history as well. I've just been a fan of hers for a year and I'm just a fan of her vintage clothing as well!

Bubble12

I can’t believe her latest post. Her pregnancy announcement was the ultrasound photo from this same scan plus same outfit she’s wearing and she’s making out there’s no heartbeat for VIEWS! Blatant pre record she obviously knows it’s all ok.

• Wow