Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is adorable in my opinion. Not everybody's cup of tea tho, I get that. I would rather watch her being sweet af than horse mouth Eden and her clan, Rosie Bush or them two idiots Cole and Abbie 🙄 cannot stand their bull💩. Jasmine doesn't engage in any drama and her content is always positive. I hope her baby will be okay.
100 the most she is is a bit annoying. She is no way anything like Eden and them types

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is adorable in my opinion. Not everybody's cup of tea tho, I get that. I would rather watch her being sweet af than horse mouth Eden and her clan, Rosie Bush or them two idiots Cole and Abbie 🙄 cannot stand their bull💩. Jasmine doesn't engage in any drama and her content is always positive. I hope her baby will be okay.
Cole and Abbie have a thread of their own, very interesting read!

Reactions: 1
I can not stand that Cole, since day one always moaning shadow banned. So so fame hungry! Blocked them over a year ago

• Haha
I like her but I find the whole way they're updating videos about the situation... odd???
Pressing record to stand and pose with a sad face?

Reactions: 22
I like her but I find the whole way they're updating videos about the situation... odd???
Agree, and saying “we’re posting an update reel soon”

Just go and be with your child and it completely necessary (as I appreciate they will be bombarded with messages) update when they can.

Reactions: 6
For me it's the dragging everything out. She does it about everything. She's only telling people little bits of info so they keep checking her page her engagement goes up & theirs more money in their pocket. She was bad before this she'll be even worse now. It'll all be 10/20 second clips of her saying "oh who knows" or "oh I'm not sure". She acts so clueless about stuff because it brings people back to her page to check. Sorry I'm rambling now but the acting stupid or so unaware of everything is the same vibe Stacey Solomon gives when she try's to act all mysterious and drip feed.

Reactions: 22
Yeah it’s just odd how she goes about it, like making a reel???
If she wants to update people then fine, you can do it without making it into a money making video that just looks like your acting 😬

Reactions: 1
I used to like her but stopped watching her videos
The fake voice annoyed me too much

Reactions: 4
I wish the baby all the happiness and health in the world, but this will be all over social media. This baby has been on social media since it’s conception

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure what to make of her voice. She claims it’s her real voice and that she was insecure about it before so lowered her voice but I’m not sure I believe it. Her accent is also…interesting. She did make a video a while ago saying that her accent is that way because even though she grew up in Scotland, she was primarily raised by her English dad and now also living in the US for years is why her accent is all over the place- I believe that one.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I also believe her accent is just over the place for that reason too.

Good news about the baby but still another video that just made me feel odd, it’s too “ put together” or a quick update it feels forced to me

Yeah it's not her real voice, when she moved to America she didn't like her thick Scottish accent, she's from a town about 45 mins from Glasgow. So not the worst accent. She altered her voice to what it is now. She's said this before too

Reactions: 4
It’s the hand over the mouth excitement she does so much. Has zero authenticity when you know she’s done 10 takes for the reel.

While I understand why people would find her quite annoying, I actually really like her, she comes across as a genuine lovely person, hard to come by online these days. As for the baby updates, it's not something I would chose to do myself but let's not pretend most parents don't do the exact same thing. It's almost became the "norm" these days when something is wrong we turn to social media, it just so happens that she's in the public eye so will then get dragged for doing it.

the dragging out a story/ moment on tiktok is annoying but the snapchat stories are worse 🙄 she doesn’t need 3 stories for this one announcement
If this doesn't prove she's a massive attention seeker, nothing else will.

Reactions: 15
I just wish she show him, tell us what they've called him and then bugger off for a bit to spend time with the baba.