Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s totally harmless
I know at the minute it’s all pregnancy content but before that i really enjoyed that she had her own niche going on

Reactions: 1
She's lovely in small doses. I would love to know if that's her real voice or just for social media.

Reactions: 4
I can’t quite work out what I think of her but I have a lot of questions! Is she really a horror film writer? What’s her accent? Where did she grow up? What’s with the weird house? It looks so... well just really odd. I can’t imagine living there. Am I right that it was one of Marilyn Monroe’s houses?

But yes overall, I can’t decide if I like her or not. She’s very unusual.

Reactions: 4
She used to come up on my fyp ages ago and then recently shes back all over again with the pregnacy .is her voice real or fake ?

She does put on the voice, when she moved to America she hated her harsh Scottish accent and altered it to what it is now. I don't mind her but this pretending she doesn't know when the baby is coming and just getting paid to make videos rubbing her belly is ridiculously. She's one of the worst for drip feeding

Reactions: 13
I really like her! A harmless bit of fun. She and her husband seem very in love. She def pitches her voice up for Tiktoks, she speaks a bit more naturally in vlogs, but I really like her. I especially like how she isn’t being over dramatic waiting for her baby to come and is just taking it in her stride, having a bit of fun with it.

Reactions: 3
I like her, pregnancy content is boring tho. I really hope she doesn’t try and turn her page into a family tiktok page when her child is born. It’s nice to have some content like that, but she gained most of her following from her fashion / vintage content and I think it’d be a mistake not to keep that as the main focus of her channel.

Reactions: 7
Although she's harmless her die hard fans are not, there is another tiktoker who dresses like marylin too (she doesn't try to impersonate MM like jasmine does, just dresses in the same way) but also collects vintage clothing, furniture, appliances. She said that she often gets hate from jasmine stans because they think she's copying her when she's been on the app longer than jasmine.

I just wish she'd stop doing that stupid voice, her normal speaking voice is absolutely gorgeous.

Reactions: 5
Only stumbled across this girl in the past few weeks. I found her rather intriguing although I did suspect that she started dressing vintage for content. After some digging it does appear that her timeline for her starting to dress this way is rather all over the place. It seems she can’t keep her story straight about when the whole vintage thing started. I did also wonder about the voice too as I just felt like she put on the high pitched breathy voice to be like Marilyn and indeed it does appear that her voice is very much put on. She claims she pretended to have an American accent to fit in when she first moved there which has affected her voice to this day but that surely wouldn’t change the tone? I also don’t believe she would want to fit in either, she obviously prefers to stand out so I have a feeling she would have loved being a Scottish person in America to draw attention to herself (no shade but she obviously enjoys a lot of attention) I found this video of an interview before she moved to America and found it very interesting. Her voice is nothing like the one she claims to have now and I don’t believe that her pretending to have an American accent would change her real voice so dramatically to this extent. Very puzzling indeed but these days people will do anything to stand out online as Instagram is a very competitive place for influencers. She’s definitely hopped on the vintage bandwagon and making a career out of it.

Link to interview before she moved to America:
vimeo.com/157014060

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
If you have a look back on her YouTube channel. She was "normal" and spoke "normal".

She does a tour of het dad's home in Scotland where she grew up after wat Hong that I realised ok she isn't actually relatable or sincere/authentic. I couldn't watch her anymore.

Mavrick seems nice though

Reactions: 5
This girl keeps coming up on my fyp. I know due dates and maternity care are pretty twisted in USA with dates scheduled around doctors visits rather than when a baby is ready. But girl you’re not even 40 weeks and acting 2 weeks overdue. At 37 weeks she was begging for baby to come. 37-39 week is “early term” so although not high risk the best place for your baby until 39 weeks is inside until they are ready. And what was with her ‘due date being moved forward’ by 2 weeks when she was in her third trimester. That’s biologically impossible even with baby measuring big that’s not really a thing.

The breathy voice and the cringey belly rubbing reels then I read the comments and im embarrassed for the people so invested.

Also these contractions she’s been having for a month clearly braxton Hicks such a content drama.

Reactions: 8