Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl keeps coming up on my fyp. I know due dates and maternity care are pretty twisted in USA with dates scheduled around doctors visits rather than when a baby is ready. But girl you’re not even 40 weeks and acting 2 weeks overdue. At 37 weeks she was begging for baby to come. 37-39 week is “early term” so although not high risk the best place for your baby until 39 weeks is inside until they are ready. And what was with her ‘due date being moved forward’ by 2 weeks when she was in her third trimester. That’s biologically impossible even with baby measuring big that’s not really a thing.

The breathy voice and the cringey belly rubbing reels then I read the comments and im embarrassed for the people so invested.

Also these contractions she’s been having for a month clearly braxton Hicks such a content drama.
Yeah, I like jasmine but I swear this has been the most overhyped influencer pregnancy I’ve ever seen 😂

Reactions: 11
god, it’s actually nice to see that i’m not the only one who is irked by her. from the fake voice, forced smile and obsession with trying to become marilyn monroe (there’s a lot of people on tiktok who attempt to look like marilyn but jasmine seems to want to become marilyn). also her husband gives me weird vibes.

i’ve seen some of her old videos and her original personality and voice seems much better than the charade she puts on now.

Reactions: 14
So glad I found this thread! She’s been regularly coming up on my suggestions and although her vintage style is cute, her voice absolutely grates on me! I thought she was Irish 😂 her pregnancy content is cringe tho and why does she open her mouth so wide

Reactions: 3
I just had a google for her before photos and a YouTube video came up and I lasted less than a minute, she continuously repeats “you guys” so irritating.

oh thank god other people find her irritating. I cannot stand her. she seems so fake, and her stupid high pitched voice makes me irrationally angry.
plus, something about her just makes me think she was a bully in school, but the sort that made all of the teachers love her.

Reactions: 10
I watched a video the other day and her Scottish accent really slipped through . I didn’t mind some of her earlier tiktoks but every video on her Insta is just her rubbing her belly . I wish the fake raspy voice would do one .

Finally a thread on this woman. I don’t even follow her and she makes her way onto my fyp all the time. I cannot stand her, her voice grinds my gears. And did you all know she’s the first person to ever become pregnant. Change the record, love.

Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed her Christmas tree is still up in her recent videos, makes me wonder if the baby is here and these are pre-recorder?

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed her Christmas tree is still up in her recent videos, makes me wonder if the baby is here and these are pre-recorder?
She comes up on my Snapchat explore occasionally and did today. She still looks pregnant and the posts don't say from camera roll so perhaps not

Reactions: 1
She’s always confused me - she seems harmless and nice enough. I’m just confused about her backstory - like you can’t just up and decide to move to LA if you’re not an American citizen.

Also I have the same theory that she just did a lot of pre records and chances are the baby is already here. The teasing of it is getting rather tiresome.

She’s always confused me - she seems harmless and nice enough. I’m just confused about her backstory - like you can’t just up and decide to move to LA if you’re not an American citizen.

Also I have the same theory that she just did a lot of pre records and chances are the baby is already here. The teasing of it is getting rather tiresome.
I reckon she comes from some wealthy family, she did a video of her home back in scotland and i swear the gaff was like a castle or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10