Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so different this pic is from 2018. I just find it so unoriginal to become this Marilyn copy cat .
Yes she is so beautiful she should try to be original imo, there are so many vintage styles she could do. Idk what her obsession with emulating marylin monroe is, I’m hoping she starts to move away from that.

Reactions: 2
Yes she is so beautiful she should try to be original imo, there are so many vintage styles she could do. Idk what her obsession with emulating marylin monroe is, I’m hoping she starts to move away from that.
she seems to have started moving away from the 100% vintage look during her pregnancy (under the pretence of “i can’t find vintage pregnancy clothing”) and she looks much nicer as well

Reactions: 4
2 nearly 3 days of no belly rubbing videos perhaps she has given birth. I hope so sick of her daft videos .

Even if she has given birth there will be no reveal or that. It'll be a montage of feet, hands, the back of his head. Hints at what his name is for weeks 😂

Even if she has given birth there will be no reveal or that. It'll be a montage of feet, hands, the back of his head. Hints at what his name is for weeks 😂
Bet she'll end up calling it Joe or joey after Joe dimaggio because of her obsession with marylin

Reactions: 3
Bet she'll end up calling it Joe or joey after Joe dimaggio because of her obsession with marylin
People have suggested stuff like that before and she's said no she wants him to have his own name & persona not inspired by Marylin & vintage stuff because she is

People have suggested stuff like that before and she's said no she wants him to have his own name & persona not inspired by Marylin & vintage stuff because she is
Oh really I didn't know she'd come out and said that, I only see what comes up on my fyp I follow bianca instead

Is it unusual that she can’t stay with him? I would’ve thought if she only gave birth at the weekend and he’s unwell she could stay too, especially in the US?
Sad though, hope he’s ok

Is it unusual that she can’t stay with him? I would’ve thought if she only gave birth at the weekend and he’s unwell she could stay too, especially in the US?
Sad though, hope he’s ok
it might be that she’s been discharged and he hasn’t, but still they let parents visit the nicu regularly because it’s helpful for bonding with their baby and for the babies health

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest I find it very strange that they both made/edited multiple TikToks after the birth when their child is not doing good.

Reactions: 19
I’ll be honest I find it very strange that they both made/edited multiple TikToks after the birth when their child is not doing good.
She's made two that equal about 25 seconds. He's posted one that's about 13 seconds. Her tiktoks seem to take minimal effort because they are soooo short. I'd be concerned if she was posting loads but she's just said he was born & then he's not doing good.

I hate it when people do that. Like using tote baby for clout. If he’s that sick you wouldn’t be making a video and if he is sick you are making a lot of people worry leaving it hanging like that
Thought she was better than that

Reactions: 7
It’s very normal to be discharged from hosp before baby, esp if he needs to stay longer in nicu. I might speculate that as she was overdue the baby may have passed meconium, therefore needs to stay in hosp a few days with antibiotics and observation. Atleast I hope it is that rather than anything serious. 🤞

Reactions: 4
I hate it when people do that. Like using tote baby for clout. If he’s that sick you wouldn’t be making a video and if he is sick you are making a lot of people worry leaving it hanging like that
Thought she was better than that
This was my thinking entirely. Such disrespect for her baby, and to her followers as well
Influencers are happy with parasocial relationships when it gives them engagement, but it's a double edged sword.

She is adorable in my opinion. Not everybody's cup of tea tho, I get that. I would rather watch her being sweet af than horse mouth Eden and her clan, Rosie Bush or them two idiots Cole and Abbie 🙄 cannot stand their bull💩. Jasmine doesn't engage in any drama and her content is always positive. I hope her baby will be okay.

Reactions: 6