Jasmine Chiswell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s emotions is she playing with… if people are getting strongly emotional over how she, a stranger, is living her life they’re the ones with the problem 😅
Because she's bred this strange parasocial culture. It wasn't like this when she first started.

Reactions: 5
So?
Have you thought maybe she’s distracting herself from her sick baby in whatever way she can, and for her it’s putting on make up and updating people once a day who have stayed with her through the pregnancy?
Just because you’d crumple in a heap doesn’t mean other people can’t cope in a different way.

Im using your post as an example, but this is a general observation. Just because one person reacts one way or thinks they would doesn’t mean it’s the only way.
The woman had a baby, she’s hormonal and coping by literally putting on make up and posting once a day on each of her channels.
Edit.
Theres a lot of things to judge but I feel anyone who pulls up a new mother on what they do to get through, especially if it’s not plain sailing needs to give their head a wobble.
Are you lost luv? This isn’t a rave thread. Everyone here is entitled to their opinions. It would be disrespectful & unfair if we were posting directly on her social media about our opinions. But we are not. Doesn’t matter if she’s just had a kid. It’s public content which we have a right to discuss. We think she’s a bit ridiculous, even b4 the baby came along.

Reactions: 12
Lord this chick could eat herself.

Doesn’t look like you are taking time to relax with him, looks to me like you are spending an hour putting your makeup on the filming cringey reels to bait people
sorry how does she look that amazing after giving birth? I’m still resembling a swamp goblin and my son is 5 this year

Reactions: 4
So?
Have you thought maybe she’s distracting herself from her sick baby in whatever way she can, and for her it’s putting on make up and updating people once a day who have stayed with her through the pregnancy?
Just because you’d crumple in a heap doesn’t mean other people can’t cope in a different way.

Im using your post as an example, but this is a general observation. Just because one person reacts one way or thinks they would doesn’t mean it’s the only way.
The woman had a baby, she’s hormonal and coping by literally putting on make up and posting once a day on each of her channels.
Edit.
Theres a lot of things to judge but I feel anyone who pulls up a new mother on what they do to get through, especially if it’s not plain sailing needs to give their head a wobble.
Who is even saying that she should be crumpled on a heap on the floor? No one is saying she can’t be in a good mood or that she should be distraught 24/7, just find it odd that she’s posting it all on social media! It’s not like she’s updating her close friends and family through her personal fb, she is broadcasting to over a million people because she is an influencer, it is her JOB. Granted it’s not a traditional job but who tf goes back to work immediately after giving birth whilst their child is severely ill in hospital? I appreciate pregnancy hormones can do weird things but come on, I think it’s you who needs to give your head a wobble if you think this is normal behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I do like Jasmine, although the voice does my nut in. The reel thing and drawing everything out has become really tedious, but I suppose it's the nature of the job, they need to keep the engagement up and that's how you do it. Little bub looks so cute though.

Reactions: 1
She keeps on posting stuff now about the baby I find it so cringy. I bet she will exploit this poor baby for tiktoks. It’s already starting. Maverick making a tiktok about changing his diaper. They are so damn embarrassing. Her tiktoks used to be fashion or makeup now it will become tacky exploitative 10 second vids with her dumb weird smile like 😀 😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She keeps on posting stuff now about the baby I find it so cringy. I bet she will exploit this poor baby for tiktoks. It’s already starting. Maverick making a tiktok about changing his diaper. They are so damn embarrassing. Her tiktoks used to be fashion or makeup now it will become tacky exploitative 10 second vids with her dumb weird smile like 😀 😀😀
Yeah I admit, the cringy content has started super early :sick: :ROFLMAO: Man she's just had a newborn, how can she honestly be fucked?

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind jasmine in small doses, she seems the typical ‘blonde bimbo’ non offensive but her husband creeps me the duck out. He so cringey and weird and awkward

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t mind jasmine in small doses, she seems the typical ‘blonde bimbo’ non offensive but her husband creeps me the duck out. He so cringey and weird and awkward
Someone said in post further up thread that that he’s a big shot producer. The only stuff that comes up when you Google him are articles about Jasmine that she has clearly collaborated on with him mentioned. Highly doubt he’s big shot anything he’s so creepy.

She keeps popping up on my Instagram. Her voice is so irritating and she just comes across totally fake. Does she smoke? Looks like she has really yellow teeth.

Reactions: 3
She is dragging this baby name out now like she’s some royal princess. Actually boring now. Drop feeding videos. Either tell us the name or bore off. I used to like her

Reactions: 12
Think the yellow looking teeth is more to do with the red lipstick, it can make them look yellower than they are sometimes! They are so unbearable atm, poor child just being used for views!

Reactions: 3
I thought red lips could make your teeth look whiter? 🤔 Either way she’s still annoying and her husband is creepy!