Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She says he's been approached in this one :LOL: and she says she keeps saying to him 'you're working in London, you're working in London!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And Jane if you are reading this (you are ) Bromley is actually 10 miles away from London it’s on the outskirts 😭 it’s not even in the congestion zone, no black taxis or red phone boxes either !

I found a vid where she said he was approached lol but she 100% did say headhunted in a vid I remember us all cracking up
I just rewatched that vid and she has definitely worded as it’s flattering that Charlie has been approached and been offered another job in London in a management position ( that by very definition is being head hunted ) .... please Jane when calling out so called TROLLS do get your facts correct ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just rewatched that vid and she has definitely worded as it’s flattering that Charlie has been approached and been offered another job in London in a management position ( that by very definition is being head hunted ) .... please Jane when calling out so called TROLLS do get your facts correct ...
Also if u listen later on in that vid also says a position came up so he went for it lol she’s so thick 🙄 as if this guys gonna get headhunted I mean seriously 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also if u listen later on in that vid also says a position came up so he went for it lol she’s so thick 🙄 as if this guys gonna get headhunted I mean seriously 🥴
C'mon, he's pretty dynamic and would inspire any team.

Errrmmmmm yeah!

• Haha
Well I,ve had my Xmas break and time to get back on it. Jane you really need to stop telling Lie after bleeping lie as guess what you end up looking like a bigger wanker each time that you get caught out by us so called trolls !!! Fact is you did say that Charlie was headhunted and also he,s working in London. Bromley is borderline London but certainly not freaking Hyde Park or The Strand like you were making it out to be! You make it so easy for us you really do it’s just one gaff after another that flows from that wobbly gob of yours. If the queen did an award in her honours list for bullshitters you would win it hands down every time , you are that good a liar it just comes natural now !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Calling people absolute freaks, that's nice of her when she's all about the #positivity and #mentalhealth!! 😏

Reactions: 10

What a difference 4 years makes :LOL: :LOL:
Bloody hell shes a completely different person I know she’s got the camera high to make herself thinner but anyhoo what a difference, Janeykins my love look back at your auld arse and get a grip

Calling people absolute freaks, that's nice of her when she's all about the #positivity and #mentalhealth!! 😏
Obviously the ignoring the negativity etc is like her diet non existent, she’s now paranoid cause she’s as fat as butter and talks bullshit so her love to life has went down the swaney 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a prize penis she is

Well I,ve had my Xmas break and time to get back on it. Jane you really need to stop telling Lie after bleeping lie as guess what you end up looking like a bigger wanker each time that you get caught out by us so called trolls !!! Fact is you did say that Charlie was headhunted and also he,s working in London. Bromley is borderline London but certainly not freaking Hyde Park or The Strand like you were making it out to be! You make it so easy for us you really do it’s just one gaff after another that flows from that wobbly gob of yours. If the queen did an award in her honours list for bullshitters you would win it hands down every time , you are that good a liar it just comes natural now !
She isn't a good liar because GOOD liars have good memories so not to duck up...

• Haha
This tit storm has made my day!!! Absolutely fab, Janeykins kicking off again. You really shouldn't lie or if you do at least bleeping remember what you've said! Love it 🤣🤣🤣 Ladies, you should all be private detectives 👍

• Wow
This tit storm has made my day!!! Absolutely fab, Janeykins kicking off again. You really shouldn't lie or if you do at least bleeping remember what you've said! Love it 🤣🤣🤣 Ladies, you should all be private detectives 👍
I know yeah if she did not lie this would not happen

oh my! this gave me all the lol's this morning, daft cow! me thinks janeykins had a drink or two last night as that was a very brave post for her, trying to shame the tr-rolls (as she calls them) and if calling out people as blatant liars makes us freaks then im proud to get my freak on with you ladies ;)
so its ok for her to pretend to work at sainsburys and mock people for collecting trolleys in the car park but don't dare find it funny that she bigs up her hubbies job like hes some sort of hot shot on fleet street :unsure: pair of bloody muppets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
oh my! this gave me all the lol's this morning, daft cow! me thinks janeykins had a drink or two last night as that was a very brave post for her, trying to shame the tr-rolls (as she calls them) and if calling out people as blatant liars makes us freaks then im proud to get my freak on with you ladies ;)
so its ok for her to pretend to work at sainsburys and mock people for collecting trolleys in the car park but don't dare find it funny that she bigs up her hubbies job like hes some sort of hot shot on fleet street :unsure: pair of bloody muppets
Im still cracking up 😂😂

What a prize penis she is

She isn't a good liar because GOOD liars have good memories so not to duck up...
I,m not saying that she,s good by the the way as that fat wobbly gob is tripping her up all the time, what I am saying is that it’s now second nature for her to tell porkies, she just can’t help herself, that’s why she us easy pickings for us x

• Haha
And thinking even more that comment is nasty calling the person a freak what if that person already felt bad mentally and was pushed over the edge thats right janeykins your full of postive beans aren't you its all for show your a evil witch i really hope one day charlie sees you for what you are

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.