Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the old meffy cigarette case she bought from a charity shoe and stuck on ebay? That gave some laughs on here 🤣

I wouldn’t either seeing as Charlie has probably not far off a four hour commute in total a day on top of a FULL days work While she’s been lazing around as usual! My husband works really long shifts, I just couldn’t imagine sitting on my arse, other half coming home from a long day to do the dishes then his lunch for the next day etc but that’s Janiekins for you, a lazy entitled madam. Of course there’s nothing wrong with him doing the dishes etc but I just wouldn’t be that lazy!
Anyone else notice that he's showing signs of being pissed off with her lately, it was very obvious in the last vlog. She wants to be very careful, there's a lot of good looking women in London!

Neither would I if my hubs had been working late. If mines on a late I sort the bits like washing, cleaning, kitchen after work. The other way round if im on a late.
And what made me laugh was she had got him a ready meal 😂
And he was not impressed!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
i think I know which Exercise video the gammon has been watching for Inspiration .i wish I knew how to load the full video it’s uncanny how good she has followed the exercises. :LOL:
Yeah and she is DIPSY 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Now then ma loves, Jane you don’t need a ball ,just use that big fat belly to roll on

Now then ma loves, Jane you don’t need a ball ,just use that big fat belly to roll on

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calorie counting is going well I see janeykins 😳 she looks even bigger ! that green hoodie looks like it’s been sprayed on , and the chins are back in full force 😬

• Haha
Calorie counting is going well I see janeykins 😳 she looks even bigger ! that green hoodie looks like it’s been sprayed on , and the chins are back in full force 😬
Shrek Trotter from Lard Island 🏝

Ergh! That’s a video I wish I’d not watched... talking with her mouth full and the noises of her slurping and slapping 🤢🤢🤢 VILE!!! Bet there all gone now!!
Here's a thought Ms Trotter.... Why not take time out of your kitchen??? Stop all these hand to mouth exercises.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
new thread guys, we're way over on this one, she gives us so much to tattle about ;)
join us in part 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.