Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the new one he changed from Eastbourne to Bromley but can’t see it now as he’s made it private or something lol bet she’s on the phone to the police 🚨
Its still public knowledge though its in the public domain thats the price u pay putting yourself out there don't like it sit down shut up and go away

Reactions: 5
I can still see it but it's been changed to Brighton :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Bromley is London hun :LOL::LOL::LOL:
It sort of is and isn't but its definitely not central London like you've lead people to believe! Hun :LOL:

If you put info on LinkedIn and any other social media for all to see, it is public knowledge HUN!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember her saying he was headhunted in one of her videos can't recall which one 😂

Reactions: 9
Don’t make me go through Jane and find the headhunted story 🤣 we all heard it ! She obviously don’t even know what she says
she categorically did say he was head hunted...
she seems to have developed mince pie amnesia over the Xmas period 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And Jane if you are reading this (you are ) Bromley is actually 10 miles away from London it’s on the outskirts 😭 it’s not even in the congestion zone, no black taxis or red phone boxes either !

she categorically did say he was head hunted...
she seems to have developed mince pie amnesia over the Xmas period 😂😂
I found a vid where she said he was approached lol but she 100% did say headhunted in a vid I remember us all cracking up

Reactions: 6
And Jane if you are reading this (you are ) Bromley is actually 10 miles away from London it’s on the outskirts 😭 it’s not even in the congestion zone, no black taxis or red phone boxes either !

I found a vid where she said he was approached lol but she 100% did say headhunted in a vid I remember us all cracking up
She defo did I remember!

Reactions: 5
She definitely did say he was head hunted I keep thinking it was round about the slimcon fiasco but I could be wrong

It was just as they got back from holiday I’m sure. She defo said he was approached and she was bragging it up about him working in London.
Why has the soft cow told him to change it to Brighton, does she think someone from here is gonna go to the Bromley branch and stalk the bean 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.