Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
head hunted = internal vacancy he saw on staff room notice board, applied, got it......of course as its the same job he was already doing! Delusions of grandeur for sure with this pair
The whole thing is ludicrous, why would he do the same job but further away from home?? Ah, now I get it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldnโ€™t suprise me if these two are on benefits, Tesco outfit from eBay , and Charlie setting up fake work profiles online , condo by the marina payed for by Eastbourne council ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
The whole thing is ludicrous, why would he do the same job but further away from home?? Ah, now I get it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
He's just too famous to stay in the area thanks to Jane... he'll be throwing tv's out of hotel room windows next like a rock star.. well maybe a radio out of a caravan window at least?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think it will be calorie counting again? Unless she solves her issues with food it will never change doesnโ€™t matter what plan she follows. She will always only be able to stick to it for a few weeks before a binge .
Definitely will be .... she like eating all the tit and processed stuff plus the calories are on the packet she doesnโ€™t have to go looking up syns ( or whatever the fook they are )

Point is she still made it sound like he was head hunted when he was not why lie ugh
head hunted sounds much more important than transferred ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see her first vlog after the last vlogmas one. Do you think her head will even fit on the screen after all the mince pies? :LOL:

PS. I have a 65in screen:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably made him move jobs to put an end to him having more lads nights out with his work friends!! Unfortunately for her, he'll end up going out 'near' LONDON and she'll either have to allow him to stay out all night or overcome her fear and anxiety, driving out of the comforts of Eastbourne into the busy city!! She'd have to pack a couple of extra pairs of pants for that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
C16FFB5F-1D76-411E-935D-84CF0B29836B.png

Interesting ๐Ÿง I canโ€™t view what I did before ha ha
100% proof she reads here ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Surprised Janeykins reads here , sheโ€™s been spouting on about happy vibes Only the last 6 months ๐Ÿคฃ does she say anything thatโ€™s truthful ๐Ÿคจ if we are lucky we might get a vlog out of this ! She should do a what my tattle comments say vid ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ be your best ratings Jane !

• Haha
She probably made him move jobs to put an end to him having more lads nights out with his work friends!! Unfortunately for her, he'll end up going out 'near' LONDON and she'll either have to allow him to stay out all night or overcome her fear and anxiety, driving out of the comforts of Eastbourne into the busy city!! She'd have to pack a couple of extra pairs of pants for that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Howling ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can see that page now but its been changed to brighton if its the same one

Why would they change it to bloody Brighton, Jane youโ€™re giving the game away over ignoring negative comments hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.