Jane Gammons #9 unwrapping all the tat, Had to take my rings off, my fingers are too fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that noise...a loud bang???

Anyone else hear it!

OH, I think it was Janes chins hitting the floor when she reads this and realises she's been rumbled :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bromley is not far from me , if I got a train to central London would take about 20 mins , she’s gonna kill him for letting out the truth lol liars never prosper janeykins 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh though her reaction will be oh it is techoncly london πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She doesn't know any further than a 10 mile radius of Eastbourne!
I'll never forget when she thought Wimbledon tennis Championships was played in Eastbourne :LOL: WTF!!! How did she even come to that conclusion?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excellent sleuthing there Yashlions! Jane really is the second incarnation of Hyacinth Bucket isn't she?!! Slow the Mokka down Charlie, the managing director of City Electricals won't be able to see my hand-painted periwinkles at that speed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Further snooping reveals that an Assistant Manager working for City Electricals earns a salary of Β£20-22,000 maybe gets a bit more with it being in LONDON?!! He must spend a huge chunk of that commuting back and forth to LONDON with his #luxuryfragrancecompany reed diffuser and his toddler apple pack in his briefcase!! It really doesn't make sense why he would take that job πŸ€” unless it was just for Jane's bragging purposes πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
just watching these two open the xmas eve box like they've never seen it before....YOU PACKED IN JANE YOU KNOB! and how many vlogs do we have to watch with slobber gob sound effects while one of them scoffs yet again!
how much butter on the digestive???? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Excellent sleuthing there Yashlions! Jane really is the second incarnation of Hyacinth Bucket isn't she?!! Slow the Mokka down Charlie, the managing director of City Electricals won't be able to see my hand-painted periwinkles at that speed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Further snooping reveals that an Assistant Manager working for City Electricals earns a salary of Β£20-22,000 maybe gets a bit more with it being in LONDON?!! He must spend a huge chunk of that commuting back and forth to LONDON with his #luxuryfragrancecompany reed diffuser and his toddler apple pack in his briefcase!! It really doesn't make sense why he would take that job πŸ€” unless it was just for Jane's bragging purposes πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
And that's another thinK :LOL: Assistant manager? She always says he's a manager! Definitely a Hyacinth!!

OMG, if she's reading this now, I hope her pork pie doesn't get stuck in her throat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She'll be spitting chips or possibly sausage rolls and a ham n cranberry sandwich!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she was talking you’d think he was a CEO based in Leicester Square or Regent Street πŸ˜‚

He must be on more than that considering lazy arse only works part time. Their rent must be at least Β£800 per month I reckon.
she made out he was head hunted as well 🀣. They may pay for his travel if he was wanted but not sure I believe that πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

It is...strictly!

I think as London has grown, it's become part of Greater London just like a lot of all the surrounding counties. My Mum lives in a surrounding county but it falls under a London Borough and is considered Greater London.

But honestly, the way the Gammon was talking, he was in the thick of it!! What a twit!

Nice shopping centre in Bromley, used to go there occasionally!
She only got moist over the home bargains or b&m there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she wouldn't know a decent shopping centre if a coat hanger poked her in the eye!

• Haha
She only got moist over the home bargains or b&m there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she wouldn't know a decent shopping centre if a coat hanger poked her in the eye!
Oh yeah, it's too classy for her! ;) :LOL:

I wonder if Charlie Bean has been told to remove the details of his place of work yet?

So, he wasn't 'head hunted' then? He just got offered a job for the same company in a different area!

Honestly, this pair are so delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
head hunted = internal vacancy he saw on staff room notice board, applied, got it......of course as its the same job he was already doing! Delusions of grandeur for sure with this pair

• Haha
They've only gotta look him up on insta and YouTube. Charlie the 'bean' Gammons 🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭😭 who the actual duck will take him serious after watching one of her riveting vlogs? She's shafted his career for him.. but it's all good they get free wax melts now & again that smell like farts..I mean Dior πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.