Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yashlions

VIP Member
New thread name .. flats freezing my bath mats reek , but I’m knee deep in pies for at least another week 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Here to hate

As a newbie to Janes channel I was like who is this Charlie that she keeps mentioning, her 5 year old son perhaps?!
No.. it's her bloody partner. WTF?
She speaks about him and to him like he's a friggin child?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Kimberina

First of all, hello 👋🏻 I’m a newbie!

While catching up in Youtube with my morning cuppa, this exercise video popped up on my autoplay. I feel slightly traumatised, I somehow couldn’t stop watching and I’m sort of glad I continued, unintentionally one of the funniest things I’ve seen this week 😂 chuff me that poor ball! Had to see if she had a thread and lo and behold she did!
Genuine question though, is she ‘all there’ can’t work out if this is scripted or not!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this because I have some catching up to do but I have just have to add...
Just watching her latest vlog and she's so excited with her gifted cake mixes.
She then says this one ''has no palm oil. omg, palm oil is awful''
and then just when I think she's going to tell us about the orangutans in Asia losing their habitat because of the all the trees being cut down for oil she says
'it just never leaves your body'
WTAF?
I'm sorry but how ignorant are you Jane?
Aside from the poor Orangutans, 'palm oil never leaves your body' ?What sort of fucking statement is that?
You could not make this shit up, if it wasn't so tragic, I would laugh.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Spinidge

VIP Member
My bid for the new thread title: Wax melts, seasonings, weight loss charts, skinny syrups, Buddahs, IBS farts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Rosieposey

VIP Member
🎣

I weigh 26 stone (as of today!) Xmas weight 🤣 any weight is no relevance to anyone but them selves... myself personally couldn’t give a shite if someone looked at me and thought “you fatty!” I am who I am.. I like to drink and I like to eat nice grub...
Why I comment and follow Jane Gammons is because I just do not like her, nothing to do with her weight, appearance or job... I just do not like her.. she is fake as many have said she is trying to make her channel relevant to make money from it... that is against who I am... I used to have a you tube channel myself..But since these kind of people came along it’s spoiled the community and I stopped vlogging.. that’s it.. insult me as you wish.. I’m old enough to not care 🙃
No insults here, my starting weight was 24, I think in general most people started watching Jane because she was relatable. Now shes just a pure joke. Except she's not as funny as she thinks she is. She's greedy, lying and manipulative.

Reactions: 21

Spinidge

VIP Member
New thread idea?? Janey's livid cos Charlie fancies the twins, she's bouncing on the ball to get rid of her chins 🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lexiloo

VIP Member
im looking forward to her warped version of calorie counting ;)
breakfast
snack
lunch
snack
dinner
snack
supper
club biscuit
all for 690 calories, got loads of calories left over haven't I charlie??? ;)

• Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
She needs to go to Costco and buy everything in bulk on pallets by the sound of it! How much food can you consume in a xmas break ffs??? 😲

Its carbs that mess you up cos if you don't burn them off they store as fat... Quit the spuds, rice, pasta, crisps and myriad of sweet stuff Jane ffs

I am gonna have to turn this off in a minute before I fall asleep! She is boring me to death and bathing in self pity with that pathetic 'I'm poorly' voice.
What operation did she have? She's making it sound like a triple bypass!! Obviously, it wasn't a gastric band op anyway 🤣
She forgets now and again to do the pathetic voice lol

Thanks for explaining I think that’s why I find it a little odd as soon as it’s done she’s ready to gobble down the cheese. Personally I would of given triggers or things that would cause problems a miss or at least give it time and re introduce gradually how does she cope with the amount of processed fatty crap she eats without one 😑
She has a terrible diet for someone that has no gallbladder ..it will catch up with her eventually, and she will develop a 'Fatty Liver' which can lead to fatal liver diseases. No point telling her as she wont listen (I got blocked a long time ago for giving her medical advise, even though I'm a medic!)

Last edited:
  • Haha

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
Jane gets anxious regarding her "IBS" (which is purely brought on by her unhealthy eating habit) but she does not suffer from actual Anxiety, that is a completely different kettle of fish. She has no Idea what real anxiety even is ...come and talk to me Jane and I'll tell you what anxiety really is, I'll tell you how my 53 year old husband felt when he was told he only had 6 months left to live ...

• Sad

Spinidge

VIP Member
On her IG stories she said she hadn't got a holiday booked yet for this year, as they are usually last minute!! 😂😂😂 Really?? Really Jane?? So you didn't make Charlie rush out to buy new suit cases 6 months before you went on holiday?! You didn't try on 3057 dresses to not wear on holiday for 5 months. You're so easy going and last minute, you didn't pack tea towels, a chopping board and a car boot full of food and utensils to take to the Isle of Wight for 2 days 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Dolphingal

VIP Member
Well, well, well.... Someone else that can't tell the difference between Jane and Helen commented on The Livingstones Vlog 🤣🤣🤣

Her and Charlie both didn't someone crash into the "company car" just before Christmas ? House deposit sorted me thinks!
They wouldn't get anything from company car insurance... Only his employers would because the car belongs to them not the driver 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
She'll just use that ball to bounce over to the treat drawer or fridge then back to the telly......imagine her greeting charlie from work down the hall on it........boing boing boing boing splat

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I wonder if Jane and Charlie will be applying to take on the title of Duke and Duchess of Sussex now Harry and Meghan are giving it up?
Well they do live in a luxury waters edge flat with 2 bathrooms in Sussex don’tch know 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I wonder if Jane and Charlie will be applying to take on the title of Duke and Duchess of Sussex now Harry and Megan are giving it up?
Well they do live in a luxury waters edge flat with 2 bathrooms in Sussex don’tch know 🤣🤣
Personally I think the Duke and Duchess of Pork would be more fitting 🤣

• Haha