Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap, the bloody hamster cheeks have got even bigger for Christmas! They are HUGE in today's vlog! I bet you are regretting scoffing down that 10,000 calorie cake all at once now aren't you Jane? You must have been pigging out for weeks and it's showing big time! You can tell she's embarrassed today, we had a 'woe is me, I don't feel myself' style rant in the car. Well Jane, serves you right for mocking the kind people who round up the trolleys and for boasting about the company car, making out you are now in the elite echelons of society! Well you being nasty has come back and bit you on the arse today. Serves you right is all I can say!

P. S. I'm still pissed off with the way you butchered the pronunciation of the Aberfan disaster. I don't think I'll ever forgive your total ignorance regarding that!

Reactions: 13
These pics are only one month apart and what a difference. I know it’s so hard to loss weight in the cold dark winter months but the difference is astounding. Come January I can see her in one blind panic at the amount of weight she’s gained. It’s so easy to put on but getting it back off ain’t so easy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She hasn’t really been counting calories since they came back from ibeefa in September so none of the medical excuses that she gains weight due to PCOS please.
If I ate like she does for 3 months, I’d look like that too!

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t really been counting calories since they came back from ibeefa in September so none of the medical excuses that she gains weight due to PCOS please.
If I ate like she does for 3 months, I’d look like that too!
I read ibeefa in her voice 😂😂😂 spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she never look at the camera
such an unnatural picture, she looks like shes got a red hot poker shoved up her chuff, she's almost grimacing.....why does she think thats a good look???? and if her merry band of fans are that deluded they can't see the very obvious difference in this shot and her raw footage then they deserve for her to be their ruler forever in the land of twuntsville

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A lot of her vlogs have been pre-recorded, plus the podcasts when we can only hear their voices and can't see the weight gain. Can you imagine what she's going to look like come the New Year? They both have serious issues with food! I mean did Charlie need mince pies, mince pie cookies plus white chocolate cookies? Don't tell me that none of those were for Jane too! It's just greed and gluttony!

• Haha
  • Heart
A lot of her vlogs have been pre-recorded, plus the podcasts when we can only hear their voices and can't see the weight gain. Can you imagine what she's going to look like come the New Year? They both have serious issues with food! I mean did Charlie need mince pies, mince pie cookies plus white chocolate cookies? Don't tell me that none of those were for Jane too! It's just greed and gluttony!
and when he ate that rocky road creation she made he almost had wet pants with delight, food issues for sure with this pair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
and when he ate that rocky road creation she made he almost had wet pants with delight, food issues for sure with this pair!
There was absolutely no need for that huge bar of chocolate she used to make it either. That was probably quadruple the amount that the recipe called for, utter greed. If they do ever have children, I hope they can curb this food obsession, or they will have some really unhealthy kids. I'm amazed that Jane and Charlie are not type 2 diabetic, they are definitely heading there if they carry on. Jane will eat for 5 if she gets preggers, she will be 20 stone, no problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she's doing a xmas eve box for them both!!!!! sweet jesus.......when the teeth start to fall out from sugar rot they'll put them under their pillows for the tooth fairy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When she has the time to do her hair and makeup, get the ring light out and work on angles she looks great but the daily vlogs are really a bad idea as she has to film them on the go when there is none of the pre filming prep and then you see her true self and unfortunately for her she shows the weight gain on her face which you then can't hide. I don't think her followers will care one bit so long as she is honest about it unlike when she was on SW claimed to be following and on plan and was actually eating what she wanted (by her own admission in her youtube video) yet carried on lying to viewers

such an unnatural picture, she looks like shes got a red hot poker shoved up her chuff, she's almost grimacing.....why does she think thats a good look???? and if her merry band of fans are that deluded they can't see the very obvious difference in this shot and her raw footage then they deserve for her to be their ruler forever in the land of twuntsville
Chuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
No wonder she wasn't losing weight on SW if she was making this 'behind the scenes'
Honestly, do these vloggers actually stop and think what they say?
It seems what they do and what they say they do are 2 completely different things!
And then they forget what they have said and make themselves look stupid! Yes Jane, YOU!
Good liars need good memories.. JANE FAILS

Charlie’s face in the thumbnail lol looks like he’s got the company car up his butt 😂View attachment 62160
That's exactly what I screenshot before... 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.