Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder they arent trying for a baby, Charlie acts like one and Jane treats him like one...."do you want to open your advent calendar Charlie, oh dont fiddle with the back of it Charlie. Jeez they are getting absolutely ridiculous now, are they really going to do this every day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to laugh at...well all that vlog but Charlie likes history, just not the old stuff, only the stuff that is relevant. That’s probably why you didn’t know about Aberfan eh?!
Is there another episode of the Gammons and Beans podcast soon?
Jane didn’t even know what decade Charlie’s Mum was born in...like it was a massive revelation when he told her, shows how interested you are Jane.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's not even like his mum she's like his bloody nan! They cringe the duck out of me. He laps it up. I couldn't work out why they were together at first, but it's clear now he's as much of a drippy weirdo as she is.

• Haha
Does Jane not know she works in Tesco ??? She’s not exactly high up in the chain she is 😳
And Charlie bean is simple as soap can’t see him being up to much work wise, just because his pay packet allows for couple more home bargains candles Jane thinks she’s the dog bollocks ! But in reality they are gonna end up in rented accommodation forever, hoists are gonna have to be installed for baths etc , Charlie is gonna have a breakdown with all the nagging !! Not a life to inspire for 🤯 what a couple of twats 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Jane not know she works in Tesco ??? She’s not exactly high up in the chain she is 😳
And Charlie bean is simple as soap can’t see him being up to much work wise, just because his pay packet allows for couple more home bargains candles Jane thinks she’s the dog bollocks ! But in reality they are gonna end up in rented accommodation forever, hoists are gonna have to be installed for baths etc , Charlie is gonna have a breakdown with all the nagging !! Not a life to inspire for 🤯 what a couple of twats 😖
Hoists installed for baths etc.... Omg HOWLING!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 They really are a full pair of twunts. I bet the elf has been having threesomes with them 🧝‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s obviously very busy at ‘ work’ with the turkeys bcos this has been allowed to stay for 3 hours so far.....
deleted already! that vlog was car crash, what a pair of pillocks, a few naff freebies and some suck up comments has gone right to their heads, they think they're SM royalty when in reality they're just a pair of saddo's no one would ever want to be and most of the views come from people watching to mock them, talk about an altered state of perception, no one males me cringe harder than this pair of fanny flaps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing about trolley collectors then dropping it in about Charlie moving the company car. They really think they're something don't they! Sorry Jane you're a pair of overgrown babies who laugh hysterically over some dolly's shoes put in the hallway. Oh and by the way, if you were a trolley collector, you wouldn't get run over because no-one would bloody miss seeing you, trust me!
Lets not get too excited about the 'company car'
I don't think it's a company car personal to Charlie, it sounds more like a pool car that everyone uses for running about in.
Charlie uses public transport for work, so I'm guessing he had an errand to run for work and that is why he had it. He used to have use of a van in his previous job and often mentioned doing deliveries on the way home!
I'm sure many people don't have company cars these days anyway, choosing instead to take an allowance as part of a package with their salary.
Having a company car is no longer seen as you've made it in life but then we must remember Jane thought she was extra special (she's that alright!) 'cos she's got 2 bathrooms.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jane won’t be laughing after they sack him for being a complete twit online 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think it's a company car personal to Charlie, it sounds more like a pool car that everyone uses for running about in.
Charlie uses public transport for work, so I'm guessing he had an errand to run for work and that is why he had it. He used to have use of a van in his previous job and often mentioned doing deliveries on the way home!
I'm sure many people don't have company cars these days anyway, choosing instead to take an allowance as part of a package with their salary.
Having a company car is no longer seen as you've made it in life but then we must remember Jane thought she was extra special (she's that alright!) 'cos she's got 2 bathrooms.
It's probably a 3 wheeler anyway, to go with his Dell-boy jacket 🤣🤣

• Haha
If the elf could talk poor thing must need some counselling .

He probably had to go pick up the loo roll and hand soap for the office . Nothing important like she wants you to believe

• Haha
The pair of them have become absolutely vile. I struggle to even hate watch them anymore but fast forwarded to see the sainsburys bit everyone was talking about and who the hell do they think they are?!

Crickey that Elf is being so naughty .... using a napkin as a duvet and watching Netflix with his friends bloody hilarious NOT... I mean JANE, if your going to be childish to try and go down the humour route please try and be a bit more inventive and imaginative because so far you are not being funny at all your just coming across as a Giant pair of nobs ( literally) trying far to hard for laughs.... plus the Sainsbury’s routine that both you and Charlie thought hilarious let’s just say Michael McIntyre’s got nothing to worry about...

• Haha
Breaking news from the upcoming 5pm vlog. Jane takes Charlie to the soft play . He is such a big boy and went down the big slide. Jane was so proud she let him have chicken nuggets and chips. Washed down with a big boy carton of Ribena.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Claire in the comments seems to believe the sainsburys lie 😕
She's gonna spend the rest of her days trawling the aisles looking for Janeykins 🤣🤣🤣

Only chain she is interested in is the food chain

How much noise did she need to make eating an advent calendar choc. It's a tiny piece of chocolate, she was crunching and slobbering away 🤢

• Haha
What an absolute wanker Charlie is for taking the piss out of people that collect the trolleys. Personally, I do not do online shopping as I don’t want people like Jane, with her grubby fat fingers, picking my fresh stuff for me so as far as I’m concerned, her job can go. On the other hand, when I turn up at the supermarket, I do not want to go traipsing around looking for a trolley so I appreciate that someone has collected them and put them back in a place for me to find. Trolley people can stay.
Those two are absolutely disgusting. Who the duck do they think they are?
My brother works for Sainsburys and does the trolley collection. Thank you for posting this. I am so angry with those 2 how dare they make out they're better than anyone who does trolleys. Absolute c*nts x

I'm actually fuming about the trolley collector jibe. I commented that I was but it was deleted within seconds. She works 10 hours a week at 26 years and thinks she's something better than she is!! Sorry people but I needed to rant again 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
In the past few videos especially it has felt like Jane and Charlie are trying to get digs in at Tattle. The whole supermarket thing was disgusting. Oh and ‘who is Sandra?’ Sandra is the PR person you beg for freebies, Sandra is the gullible one watching your video enabling your Adsense who thinks you actually work at Sainsbury’s, but you were just taking the piss, Sandra is the person who donates to a charity shop not expecting greedy Gammons to flog the items on EBay for an inflated price, Sandra is the poor dear who thinks Jane is sticking to a weight loss regime and donating her hard earned money to a Patreon for such riveting stuff as a snowman basket to put boiled sweets in.
We on Tattle are not Sandra, you dare not confront us directly Jane, waving about your letter from the police. Don’t act all big man on your vlogs making fun of trolley workers when you couldn’t even confront the woman in the wine aisle who tutted at you.
YES TO EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS 👍👍👍👍👍❤❤❤❤❤❤👏👏👏👏👏👏❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.