Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets not get too excited about the 'company car'
I don't think it's a company car personal to Charlie, it sounds more like a pool car that everyone uses for running about in.
Charlie uses public transport for work, so I'm guessing he had an errand to run for work and that is why he had it. He used to have use of a van in his previous job and often mentioned doing deliveries on the way home!
I'm sure many people don't have company cars these days anyway, choosing instead to take an allowance as part of a package with their salary.
Having a company car is no longer seen as you've made it in life but then we must remember Jane thought she was extra special (she's that alright!) 'cos she's got 2 bathrooms.
Hyacinth Bouquet comes to mind haha!

Reactions: 6
How is the calorie counting going then Jane hun ?! Oh yes she only bought or "brought" as she says the massive bar of Cadbury's chocolate because it was on offer. Oh yeah ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is the calorie counting going then Jane hun ?! Oh yes she only bought or "brought" as she says the massive bar of Cadbury's chocolate because it was on offer. Oh yeah ok!
notice no mention of the muscle food unthinkable freebie they got! too busy inhaling all the high calorie, fat and sugar loaded crap ;)

notice no mention of the muscle food unthinkable freebie they got! too busy inhaling all the high calorie, fat and sugar loaded crap ;)
I reckon they ate the whole unthinkable box as snacks over the weekend. She must be eating about 3000 calories a day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone on 14k subs she’s not getting many positive comments! I would love to see the 100’s she deletes!!!

• Heart
I reckon they ate the whole unthinkable box as snacks over the weekend. She must be eating about 3000 calories a day now.
No that was scoffed in 24hours , just snacking food for those greedy twats

I laughed all the way through her vloggiemas effort tonight, I had to really to keep my sanity. That cardiac arrest cake in a Pyrex dish was something to behold. Could almost visualise her arteries furring up a bit more at the thought of woofing down all that choclit and butter coz let’s face Charlie won,t get much of a look In apart from that sample. Speaking Of Charlie we got another “Ooooo” as he munched down hard on Janes cardiac arrest cake, is that the limit of his vocabulary these days !

In the past few videos especially it has felt like Jane and Charlie are trying to get digs in at Tattle. The whole supermarket thing was disgusting. Oh and ‘who is Sandra?’ Sandra is the PR person you beg for freebies, Sandra is the gullible one watching your video enabling your Adsense who thinks you actually work at Sainsbury’s, but you were just taking the piss, Sandra is the person who donates to a charity shop not expecting greedy Gammons to flog the items on EBay for an inflated price, Sandra is the poor dear who thinks Jane is sticking to a weight loss regime and donating her hard earned money to a Patreon for such riveting stuff as a snowman basket to put boiled sweets in.
We on Tattle are not Sandra, you dare not confront us directly Jane, waving about your letter from the police. Don’t act all big man on your vlogs making fun of trolley workers when you couldn’t even confront the woman in the wine aisle who tutted at you.
Yes like she put on Instagram calling me out that she had messaged me and I hadn’t messaged her back, well Jane , I,m still waiting your message, quit the bullshit !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Tried to put ingredients through myfitnesspal recipes to get the calories but it was being an arse. But basically this recipe divided by the 9 portions was an humongous amount per serving, gave me heartburn just thinking about it!

Reactions: 8
Tried to put ingredients through myfitnesspal recipes to get the calories but it was being an arse. But basically this recipe divided by the 9 portions was an humongous amount per serving, gave me heartburn just thinking about it!
Think it was Trim with tans kids breakfast she was making lol!

• Haha
No that was scoffed in 24hours , just snacking food for those greedy twats

I laughed all the way through her vloggiemas effort tonight, I had to really to keep my sanity. That cardiac arrest cake in a Pyrex dish was something to behold. Could almost visualise her arteries furring up a bit more at the thought of woofing down all that choclit and butter coz let’s face Charlie won,t get much of a look In apart from that sample. Speaking Of Charlie we got another “Ooooo” as he munched down hard on Janes cardiac arrest cake, is that the limit of his vocabulary these days !

Yes like she put on Instagram calling me out that she had messaged me and I hadn’t messaged her back, well Jane , I,m still waiting your message, quit the bullshit !!
Cardiac arrest cake 😂

Think it was Trim with tans kids breakfast she was making lol!
Yeah probably trying to do her own unoriginal version, Jane copying someone wow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been announced that YouTube are deleting non active accounts, wonder how this will effect subscriber numbers for our favourite accounts 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg think I nearly slipped into a diabetic coma watching the latest vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet that’s well scoffed between the 2 of them. Charlie honestly gives me the fear with noises he makes when eating something that’s soooo good 🤢

• Haha
Fooking hell that rocky road looks as dry as duck, she never melted that chocolate enough, either bars, she was probably to impatient and excited to cram it in her pork chops.
Can she not see it dont look right, what a mess.😂🤣

Omg think I nearly slipped into a diabetic coma watching the latest vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet that’s well scoffed between the 2 of them. Charlie honestly gives me the fear with noises he makes when eating something that’s soooo good 🤢
That's exactly what I thought. She has no idea how many calories in that then??? Enough to tide her and Charrrliiieee over til next spring. She lies, she hasn't made that before.... She curdled the chocolate and it wasn't glistening smooth. Moonhead

That's exactly what I thought. She has no idea how many calories in that then??? Enough to tide her and Charrrliiieee over til next spring. She lies, she hasn't made that before.... She curdled the chocolate and it wasn't glistening smooth. Moonhead
I think you hit the nail on the head with the beginning of the sentence... she has no idea!!! Constantly attempting to copy others but has no personality no clue and frankly nothing to offer ... if I put the sort of tit out publically as she does my family and friends would stage an intervention!!!!

• Haha
No wonder she wasn't losing weight on SW if she was making this 'behind the scenes'
Honestly, do these vloggers actually stop and think what they say?
It seems what they do and what they say they do are 2 completely different things!
And then they forget what they have said and make themselves look stupid! Yes Jane, YOU!

• Heart
Having never seen Jane’s Vlogmas before I decided to treat myself and watch day 3... what an absolute load of bleeping drivel!

I don’t know where to start, Charlie singing as he “wakes up”, two full grown (in body at least if not in mind) adults opening their advent calendars or the poor sad utterly unfunny elf on the shelf joke.

They are both young and healthy, seem to have a solid relationship and some disposable income. They could achieve literally anything they wanted to and instead they devote hours a day to producing this crap. And for what? When they look back at their life in 50 years I doubt they’ll be proud of their YouTube “career”. My mind boggles!

Reactions: 13
Charlie’s face in the thumbnail lol looks like he’s got the company car up his butt 😂
6C3FC177-A83B-42A4-AC80-5702A184025C.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
his eyes are crying out for help and she has her hand right around his neck like he has been forced into the picture. You ok Charlie Bean ?

• Haha
Charlie’s face in the thumbnail lol looks like he’s got the company car up his butt 😂View attachment 62160
she may look as though she's gently resting her hand on his neck but her other hand is squeezing his gonads so hard because he dared to say he was fed up of the 50 takes it took to get her to look less like her usual frumpty dumpty self and more like catfish Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.