Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laur91

VIP Member
My brother works for Sainsburys and does the trolley collection. Thank you for posting this. I am so angry with those 2 how dare they make out they're better than anyone who does trolleys. Absolute c*nts x

I'm actually fuming about the trolley collector jibe. I commented that I was but it was deleted within seconds. She works 10 hours a week at 26 years and thinks she's something better than she is!! Sorry people but I needed to rant again 😡😡😡
oh my goodness a kindred spirit. 💜 My brother works in Sainsbury’s and is also a trolley collector, I was just catching up on her Vlogmas and came here to RANT cos I’m livid. My brother has special needs and works Full Time on the trollies, doesn’t have weekends off and is out there come rain, shine or snow and doesn’t complain one bit.

Sainsbury’s are a great company that do their best to give everyone equal opportunities and here are these two taking the piss out of people who work damn hard to do a job that we all need doing. They’d be the first to complain if they went shopping and couldn’t get a trolley to load with all their shit food and tat.

who is she to cast judgement on anybody for doing a hard days work when she wouldn’t know one if it hit her in the face.

I’m livid and sorry to spew my thoughts here, I considered messaging her but thought it would be wasted on her as she clearly has no awareness of her own stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Spinidge

VIP Member
New thread title???
Christmas with the Gammons, unwrapping all the tat. Had to take my rings off cos my fingers are too fat!! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Hello

What an absolute wanker Charlie is for taking the piss out of people that collect the trolleys. Personally, I do not do online shopping as I don’t want people like Jane, with her grubby fat fingers, picking my fresh stuff for me so as far as I’m concerned, her job can go. On the other hand, when I turn up at the supermarket, I do not want to go traipsing around looking for a trolley so I appreciate that someone has collected them and put them back in a place for me to find. Trolley people can stay.
Those two are absolutely disgusting. Who the fuck do they think they are?
My brother works for Sainsburys and does the trolley collection. Thank you for posting this. I am so angry with those 2 how dare they make out they're better than anyone who does trolleys. Absolute c*nts x

I'm actually fuming about the trolley collector jibe. I commented that I was but it was deleted within seconds. She works 10 hours a week at 26 years and thinks she's something better than she is!! Sorry people but I needed to rant again 😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
What an absolute wanker Charlie is for taking the piss out of people that collect the trolleys. Personally, I do not do online shopping as I don’t want people like Jane, with her grubby fat fingers, picking my fresh stuff for me so as far as I’m concerned, her job can go. On the other hand, when I turn up at the supermarket, I do not want to go traipsing around looking for a trolley so I appreciate that someone has collected them and put them back in a place for me to find. Trolley people can stay.
Those two are absolutely disgusting. Who the fuck do they think they are?

Reactions: 22

MUZICAL_THEATRE

VIP Member
SHE feels overwhelmed ,... oh my goodness my heart bleeds for her. Losing my husband to cancer this year at the age of 53 , and now having to go through my first Christmas without him is what's known as 'overwhelming' - She needs to wake up and smell the coffee, she doesn't have a clue. It's all self self self, poor me, woe is me. She needs a wake-up call and sooner the better.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
In the past few videos especially it has felt like Jane and Charlie are trying to get digs in at Tattle. The whole supermarket thing was disgusting. Oh and ‘who is Sandra?’ Sandra is the PR person you beg for freebies, Sandra is the gullible one watching your video enabling your Adsense who thinks you actually work at Sainsbury’s, but you were just taking the piss, Sandra is the person who donates to a charity shop not expecting greedy Gammons to flog the items on EBay for an inflated price, Sandra is the poor dear who thinks Jane is sticking to a weight loss regime and donating her hard earned money to a Patreon for such riveting stuff as a snowman basket to put boiled sweets in.
We on Tattle are not Sandra, you dare not confront us directly Jane, waving about your letter from the police. Don’t act all big man on your vlogs making fun of trolley workers when you couldn’t even confront the woman in the wine aisle who tutted at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Ooh you mean Tattlers, the tiffin/fridge cake didn’t look that bad 🤣
For someone who makes it so regularly she doesn’t know the basic recipe, how it should look. Surely if you make it as often as you claim then you are more at ease with quantity and adding extras.

I am all for buying less and being frugal but hotel hot chocolate sachets in a Christmas Eve box for adults...is it just me?
It just reminds me of Mr.Bean (not Charlie) sending himself a Christmas card and getting all excited. Then again, he probably would not have had one from Gammons herself...how much do stamps cost!

I should stop now...Jane will be after me with her roll of wrapping paper she uses to bang on the ceiling.

Jane highlight of the year? For me it was running down the hallway to greet Charlie.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
well I was right....vlogmas is crap! an entire vlog of her answering crap questions, crying at how she is changing peoples lives with her channel, wonky curtains and writing chirstmas cards all the while dressed like Jeffrey from rainbow!

• Haha
I must be getting really grumpy but I'm on the cusp of unsubbing Jane, Tan etc. . so much to be pissed about... to think I used to love their channels a year ago... Jane thinks she's it, even the bean is repulsive in a boring way. Sick of everyone's vlogmas too. Just call me the Grinch. Thank god for you lot who keep me sane!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she's putting a bath bomb she got for her birthday in the xmas eve box "for them to open on xmas eve" is she for real? she's packing the box and yet opening it with Chralie all excited on xmas eve "oh look charlie a bath bomb, its the one you got me for my birthday and its been in the drawer since then but im so excited" shes lost the plot for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Do you know what really grinds my gears? She made sure she booked all the time off over Christmas and New year early. Never mind people with young kids wanting it Jane I'm sure you need the break from doing fuck all 😡
Why have you got to have kids to enjoy and have Christmas off?? (not a fan of Jane, hence me starting this thread in the first place!!) but I don’t have kids and have booked Christmas off to spend time with my family (no kids) it really annoys me that Christmas is just for people with kids!!! Christmas is for family time and being with your loved ones (RANT OVER) #sorry not sorry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Well that was a 'think outside the box' vlog for Christmas gift ideas. :LOL: I mean, who would think to buy perfume, slippers, a bottle of gin or some jewellery?
Is she for real? Putting out shit like that thinking that she's giving great gift advice. Bloody hell, people have been giving those boring old gifts for Christmas since time began! Can't you come up with something more original Janeykins? Oh, no, I forgot, you don't do original.

As for the Bean putting 'retired footballer' in his bio, what a joke! Does that mean that every man that has ever played football for his local club is a retired footballer? No! Definitely trying to make it sound more grand than it actually is.

Rustington F.C. Rustington F.C. is an English football club based in Rustington, near Littlehampton in West Sussex. The club are currently members of the Southern Combination Division Two and play at the Recreation Ground.

Recreation ground!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just having a kick about then!
I played for my local girls football club when I was 13 now I must be a retired footballer. I also played recorder in primary so I’m a retired musician too.

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
oh my goodness a kindred spirit. 💜 My brother works in Sainsbury’s and is also a trolley collector, I was just catching up on her Vlogmas and came here to RANT cos I’m livid. My brother has special needs and works Full Time on the trollies, doesn’t have weekends off and is out there come rain, shine or snow and doesn’t complain one bit.

Sainsbury’s are a great company that do their best to give everyone equal opportunities and here are these two taking the piss out of people who work damn hard to do a job that we all need doing. They’d be the first to complain if they went shopping and couldn’t get a trolley to load with all their shit food and tat.

who is she to cast judgement on anybody for doing a hard days work when she wouldn’t know one if it hit her in the face.

I’m livid and sorry to spew my thoughts here, I considered messaging her but thought it would be wasted on her as she clearly has no awareness of her own stupidity.
I got a bit annoyed at this too. A jobs a job at the end of the day doesn't matter if you are an accountant or a cleaner you are still earning a wage and working hard. I work in a call center whilst most of my family and friends have degrees and i have been the butt of comments that have tried to make me feel my job is dead end....i call these type of people job snobs

Oh I have! But at least Debbie knows she's boring!
Janeykins thinks she is something special and so dynamic!
I only like debbie as she sticks to the sw plan and doesn't use certain events as an excuse to binge. And if debbie does have a gain or a few days off plan she is very honest and gets herself back on plan right away. I think its cute how they dote on their dog and andrew has such a dry sense of humour.
Not just Debbies vlogs but everyones vlogs are getting boring now. I don't watch but rather skim through them. I think vlogging is dying a death to be honest xx

Last edited:

Yashlions

VIP Member
Does Jane not know she works in Tesco ??? She’s not exactly high up in the chain she is 😳
And Charlie bean is simple as soap can’t see him being up to much work wise, just because his pay packet allows for couple more home bargains candles Jane thinks she’s the dog bollocks ! But in reality they are gonna end up in rented accommodation forever, hoists are gonna have to be installed for baths etc , Charlie is gonna have a breakdown with all the nagging !! Not a life to inspire for 🤯 what a couple of twats 😖

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
😂😂 Love it! She's the Christmas gift that just keeps on giving.......and giving.....😂
Even when no fucker wants it 😂😂😂

she really is a special kind of dim eh? "naming and shaming a troll" when all she has done is screen shot a fake account that had the name fully visible anyway when they commented. not like she's gone all miss marple, dug around and found an anonymous poster, "warning others" made me howl 😂
how does MI5 even cope without her skills!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Hello

I'm gonna throw this out there. I've watched Helen's Christmas day vlog and a few others and I think she's ok. Her channel seems to have a lot more thought put in it compared to Jane

• Heart
Reactions: 15