Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet jesus, has that bloody jumper of Charlie's ever seen a washing machine? He'll need it frigging surgically removed shortly! Ooh and I was wrong, not 15 stones for Christmas Janey, more like 17 stones. So sad for a woman of her age 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A lot of her vlogs have been pre-recorded, plus the podcasts when we can only hear their voices and can't see the weight gain. Can you imagine what she's going to look like come the New Year? They both have serious issues with food! I mean did Charlie need mince pies, mince pie cookies plus white chocolate cookies? Don't tell me that none of those were for Jane too! It's just greed and gluttony!
He'll be modelling for Jacamo soon and she'll be 'modelling' for Go Outdoors 8berth family camping tents

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She posted a video on Instagram of her bloody elf in the bath!! Words fail me. Even more baffling are the comments saying she's hilarious 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Now, correct me if I'm wrong but if THIS is calorie counting then I'm winning Euro Millions tomorrow night!!! Also, 'Oh, I think I'm making pie, mash and beans tonight cos Charlie likes that....'
Definitely off the calorie counting then Jane?? Unless you're counting how many you can accumulate in the next few days, weeks,.months....
Your cheeks are getting bigger?? No tit sherlock and your head is like a new planet shadowing our solar system! How DARE you promote calorie counting with your overloading' 'rocky BS roll down the road cake' and your pie and mash.... You contradicting cow!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Notice how she filmed herself taking the trolley back? So we definitely know she reads on here!!

• Haha
I watched tonight's spectacular.......what was it about as I cant really pull anything memorable from it . Oh yes there was driving to Asda and back, her on a downer and then her favourite subject to cheer her up FOOD ! Rancid Fukka pie, ready made mash and baked beans, holy cow no hot water bottle required in that stinking pit of a bed last night the methane emissions flying out of those two would have kept them very toastie indeed if not a bit whiffie , plenty of cupping going on ! " What's this smell remind you of Charlie" cupping a freshly harvested guff in his face ! "Ooooo erm oooo" "pie Charlie pie !!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They've got his n hers matching tops on too, to go with their matching bellies 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funniest thing from tonight’s video , getting her pants out for the morning 😳😳😳😳😳 words fail me 🤣

• Haha
Oh I feel so cosy and festive now after watching Janes vlogmas day 5 ...

...said no one EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How sad that a couple in their 20's go to bed with hot water bottles every night. I know it's because they're like a pair of geriatrics but it's also because they're too bleeping tight to put the heating on, what a sad existence. Stop buying shite Jane and put your bleeping heating on!

watching the tiffin one and saw this... lol she must be tucked up in bed otherwise it would have been deleted 😂

How sad that a couple in their 20's go to bed with hot water bottles every night. I know it's because they're like a pair of geriatrics but it's also because they're too bleeping tight to put the heating on, what a sad existence. Stop buying shite Jane and put your bleeping heating on!
Ageeed. Its only a small flat - i dont suppose it would cost a great deal to stick the heating on for an hour at night

I dont know why those have posted together. My phone being weird i think

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
watching the tiffin one and saw this... lol she must be tucked up in bed otherwise it would have been deleted 😂

Ageeed. Its only a small flat - i dont suppose it would cost a great deal to stick the heating on for an hour at night

I dont know why those have posted together. My phone being weird i think
Exactly they would probably only need it on for a couple of hours as it's probably well insulated etc. She's said in videos that she wraps up to save putting the heating on! People have to do that who can't afford heating but she's just too tight

Reactions: 7
she has been too busy to count calories hasn’t she Charlie. But not to bleeping busy to go out and buy a kids elf and deck it out with a new wardrobe . Stop buying all the tit Christmas Eve boxes etc and buy some bloody shoes without holes in and get that grown ass man a jacket that meets in the middle ffs. It’s winter .

• Haha
his eyes are crying out for help and she has her hand right around his neck like he has been forced into the picture. You ok Charlie Bean ?
She's feeling for a pulse! she's only realised he's brain dead and has been for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet jesus, has that bloody jumper of Charlie's ever seen a washing machine? He'll need it frigging surgically removed shortly! Ooh and I was wrong, not 15 stones for Christmas Janey, more like 17 stones. So sad for a woman of her age 🥺
She only has her health and mobility because she still has youth on her side, I think she’ll have a nasty shock when she hits 35. Even if by some miracle she eventually tries to diet I can see her weight getting up to around 25 stone by then because she has an overeating disorder and absolutely no idea about nutrition, portion control or limiting snacking. Before anyone says no, surely not, wasn’t Debbie Fawcett 28 stone by her early thirties? Jane could easily be that in a few short years.

I’m not a doctor and don’t even play one on TV but I seriously think a bypass is the only way she has a hope of losing any weight now. She just can’t do it without something to physically stop her eating and having watched her for a few years now I think she’d just abuse a lap band.

I find it puzzling that after all these years of being so obsessed (at least with the theory of) dieting she doesn’t seem at all bothered by the massive weight gain of the last few months. Is it just because she’s married now so she thinks she has nothing to slim down for? I estimate that she’s put about four stone on since the wedding and still she’s wittering on about losing/maintaining... what’s that about?

Last edited:
  • Wow
I can not believe that Mrs Gammon-Joint is setting out The Elf Off The bleeping Shelf for Mr Gammon-Joint like hes a 6ft 9 year old? WTF?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These pics are only one month apart and what a difference. I know it’s so hard to loss weight in the cold dark winter months but the difference is astounding. Come January I can see her in one blind panic at the amount of weight she’s gained. It’s so easy to put on but getting it back off ain’t so easy.
Blimey, she has no neck left!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her life is just endless scoffing, sniffing wax melts, scoffing, mooching round shops, scoffing, watching YouTube, scoffing, filming everything, fake hysterical laughing, belittling everyone who's not her then scoffing some more. She has every afternoon to get in some exercise, but she won't because she's too 'busy'. How she manages to con Charlie that she can't work full time, is beyond me!

• Heart
When she puts weight on on her face and neck, it's never loose flab, it's like she's wearing a concrete mould of her own face, it's rock solid chub! To be honest it looks quite painful how tight it's stretched, it makes her lips look tiny and when she talks it's like watching a ventriloquist at work. I hope she orders a bigger work uniform for January, cos she's going to bloody need one!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.