Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen's vlogs from Centre Parcs are so much better produced than Jane's tit

Reactions: 7
deleted already! that vlog was car crash, what a pair of pillocks, a few naff freebies and some suck up comments has gone right to their heads, they think they're SM royalty when in reality they're just a pair of saddo's no one would ever want to be and most of the views come from people watching to mock them, talk about an altered state of perception, no one males me cringe harder than this pair of fanny flaps.
Fanny Flaps is quite complimentary for these twoπŸ˜‚

Jane won’t be laughing after they sack him for being a complete twit online 🀣🀣
LMFAO!!! Charlie spoiling the company Street cred

Lets not get too excited about the 'company car'
I don't think it's a company car personal to Charlie, it sounds more like a pool car that everyone uses for running about in.
Charlie uses public transport for work, so I'm guessing he had an errand to run for work and that is why he had it. He used to have use of a van in his previous job and often mentioned doing deliveries on the way home!
I'm sure many people don't have company cars these days anyway, choosing instead to take an allowance as part of a package with their salary.
Having a company car is no longer seen as you've made it in life but then we must remember Jane thought she was extra special (she's that alright!) 'cos she's got 2 bathrooms.
She needs two bathrooms to run to whichever one is vacant when her imaginary IBS kicks in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
See that top bleep has got inspiration from here with all the face swap thumbnails πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 8
See that top bleep has got inspiration from here with all the face swap thumbnails πŸ₯΄
Off course she has! She can't even think that up for herself!

Forgot to mention in my previous post, (too busy ranting about trolleys!) but I couldn't believe she had been walking around with holes in the soles her shoes. I mean, she spends money on all that tat and yet couldn't spend out on a pair of shoes?

Reactions: 11

Forgot to mention in my previous post, (too busy ranting about trolleys!) but I couldn't believe she had been walking around with holes in the soles her shoes. I mean, she spends money on all that tat and yet couldn't spend out on a pair of shoes?
Yeah she’s such a skank πŸ₯΄ she prob will take them back to the shop for a refund ! Them poor shoes think
How much pounding they get with her club foot in it πŸ˜‚

Not a vlog just how to make a tray bake thing with 7 million calories in it ! She says add 3 tablespoons of golden syrup then proceeds to put the whole jar in ! No wonder whys she’s bigger then Everest 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't believe she has ever made that before. She tried too hard to convince us she had. The little ramble at the start about how she has maybe never mentioned it before, asking Charlie "is it as good as normal?" But you could tell in her excited "look at that charlie!" that it was her first time. I dunno why she would lie and its not difficult to make but, I reckon that was her first go. The white chocolate didnt exactly drizzle over the top, did it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if anyone will ask her how many calories per portion. Or did I miss that ?

• Haha

My thoughts exactly! Tight cow, she buys all kinds of tat but doesn't think to buy a decent pair of shoes for work? Bet her collegues must have thought she was a right bleeping woman πŸ˜‚

Rocky Road Fridge Cake has to one of the easiest recipes ever, and she still managed to muck it up. She should have used a different chocolate and it wouldn't have curdled with the butter, and it should have been runny and shiny, not the texture of fudge. lol AND what happened to the "drizzle" ..it didn't! She really is a useless bint!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Rocky Road Fridge Cake has to one of the easiest recipes ever, and she still managed to muck it up. She should have used a different chocolate and it wouldn't have curdled with the butter, and it should have been runny and shiny, not the texture of fudge. lol AND what happened to the "drizzle" ..it didn't! She really is a useless bint!!
the "drizzle" made me laugh too, looked like condensed milk blobbed all over the place

• Haha
Reactions: 9
the "drizzle" made me laugh too, looked like condensed milk blobbed all over the place
I was laughing at that bit too πŸ˜‚ like how a kid at primary school would do it πŸ˜‚ and when she kept comparing it to a Carmel slice πŸ˜–πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€― what the actual duck πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I was laughing at that bit too πŸ˜‚ like how a kid at primary school would do it πŸ˜‚ and when she kept comparing it to a Carmel slice πŸ˜–πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€― what the actual duck πŸ˜‚
and when she said "its a darker colour because its been in the same bowl the milk chocolate was melted in" FFS lazy sod....wash the bowl πŸ˜‚ and when she said the golden syrup should have gone in with the melted chocolate but she forgot so just bunged it in afterwards....yes Jane we believe you've made it lots of times.......honestly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.