Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched a vlog in a while, skipping around vlogmas videos. When did Charlie get that coat? Did Jane buy it (or make him buy it) so he can look posh in London? It does not suit him at all. His job in London has gone straight to both of their heads!
Jane bought it, even though he obviously doesn't like. It doesn't fit loads told her to exchange for a bigger size but they/she doesn't want to cos apparently they're still losing weight 😂😂😂
So that's the coat story in a nutshell. Also he looks a right knob end in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched a vlog in a while, skipping around vlogmas videos. When did Charlie get that coat? Did Jane buy it (or make him buy it) so he can look posh in London? It does not suit him at all. His job in London has gone straight to both of their heads!
I rarely watch the vlogs type videos cos they get on my nerves... I see snippets sometimes when I have YouTube on autoplay... I don't think his job is as important as Slobberchops makes out😉

Jane bought it, even though he obviously doesn't like. It doesn't fit loads told her to exchange for a bigger size but they/she doesn't want to cos apparently they're still losing weight 😂😂😂
So that's the coat story in a nutshell. Also he looks a right knob end in it.
Knobend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is probably old news but retired footballer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Janey thinks she’s a WAG 🤣🤣🤣🤣
E247C842-887C-4042-AAC7-335213006827.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I rarely watch the vlogs type videos cos they get on my nerves... I see snippets sometimes when I have YouTube on autoplay... I don't think his job is as important as Slobberchops makes out😉

Knobend 😂
Of course his job isn't important. I reckon his last job with his navy blue uniform was screwfix :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Why does she drag Charlie round Tesco on a Saturday, she works in one ffs. Why the hell doesn't she get her shopping in the week after work? I know she does do some shopping in the week but if he can't be arsed why bother?! Probably too lazy to pack the bags on her own!

Reactions: 11
It’s an account that seems a ‘fake’ account anyway. What happened to Jane replying to the lady on here who Jane claimed to have messaged back.
Brave Jane who made a comment to the woman who tutted at her in the wine aisle...after she had walked away. Then Jane and Charlie finding it hilarious that Jane confronted her...it’s the same with this outing a ‘troll’.
Why act all billy big Gammons when you know the person is not going to respond?

Maybe working in the online shopping department at Sainsbury’s is a front for Jane’s secret career...MI5 online bullshit department.
That was me, still haven,t got my message off the fat twonk !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So on her latest vlogmas crock of shite she finally admits she,s piling on the pork and wants a week of decent eating ! No tit Sherlock ! and then what does she do, “charlieeee it’s time for the advent calendars” and those fat bleeping fingers that I am beginning to despise the look of the way they delve into those chocolate compartments like a greedy spoilt child digging around for a chocolate. Then she realised she could have 2 as had a couple of days to catch up on and she was practically squealing with delight. Had to switch off when the kranching of the chocolate in her cavernous gob started as I couldnt cope anymore 😡😡😡😡😡😡

That’s shite customer service you should report that to Tesco 🤣🤣🤣
That’s an idea, do you think I,ll get extra club card points ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t get over the Christmas card pish who the hell does she think she is she will be sitting with Charlie saying we are such a big hit we should be applying to be on I’m a celebrity but least one thing it’s one way she could loss weight 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
:oops:Oh I see we are back to the "I Just can't wait to eat sensible again" bollocks!!!!!! We have heard it all before and she states she is not the only one that struggles "this time of year".. THIS TIME OF YEAR.. Your Christmas eating starts in bleeping September Jane! Do you expect not to pile on the pounds if I was her I would Just give up I have never in my life seen someone so food / calorie obsessed / SW / Diet / wanting to lose weight yo yo so bloody hard. She should take a look back at the start of her weight loss Journey and really ask herself is what she does working for her she will never be slim but is she really happy with losing it then piling it all back on it's not healthy. I have also never seen anyone else but Jane carry a stone gain solely in her face :oops: Sorry went off a little there but I really wish she wouldn't pretend like she misses eating healthy she used to say it all the time "Can't wait to get back on plan!" well stop eating tit then nobody is forcing you too why do they act like bleeping twats?

It's never a cheat day or cheat meal or a naughty treat its like oh well I had over my calories so will have 6 weeks of eating total tit and not counting it :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see everyone's declined the Christmas card offer on the extra comments aaaawwwwwww.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Make sure you all put your names and addresses down to be in for a chance of this 😂😂
Look at the camera and say 'sausages'. Looks like her mouth is saying it and her eyes are closed, already thinking about more eating. Wonder how many calories in envelope glue......

Finally she has a full time job

Wtf is ‘mauled wine’ 🤣
Anything Janeykins handled in the alcoholic beverages aisle

I can’t get over the Christmas card pish who the hell does she think she is she will be sitting with Charlie saying we are such a big hit we should be applying to be on I’m a celebrity but least one thing it’s one way she could loss weight 🤣🤣
They could use the fall out from her arse in the trials instead of bugs! Literally have her perched above the victims with a conveyor belt of food to scoff as her butt explosions have every fucker screaming 'I'm a celebrity! Get me outta here!!!'
(Almost upchucked my own breakfast at the idea)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Agreed wotdidijustwatch! A job is a job and in this day and age we're lucky to have them. She's such a wannabe snob, her selfish, uncaring attitude is evident no matter how many 'sweet' photos she takes and 'cute, cosy' videos she makes. I saw through her when she started ripping off charity shops. I just hope poor Charlie is allowed to see his mum this Christmas...
Jane probably lives in hope that someone else will 'have' her at xmas.

Reactions: 1
If anyone would like a Xmas card from me just drop me your email , I’d really like to give back to you all and when you receive it you could frame it or something ! Many thanks 😊🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Porky is trying to copy Nadia Sawalha. The opening music to her vlogmas, and now referring to her followers as " Subbys." The idea of sending her followers a signed Christmas card from her and Charlie, she has also copied from Nadia and Mark. The latter proves that she really does think she is a celebrity. How deluded she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.