Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a snippet of it and I've never heard so much bollocks.... She had the audacity to mention weight loss presents???!! How about one to yourself, you Pig in a trough??!! 🤦‍♀️
She put Charlie's tartan shirt on and left it open cos is duck all else fits her these days!!
And what's this follower on about in the comments? Do a mens gift idea video....... Has she seen Jane's idea of gifting her own husband a coat that's too small and makes him look like Arthur Daly???? Christ alive🙄 I'm getting a glass of wine......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched a snippet of it and I've never heard so much bollocks.... She had the audacity to mention weight loss presents???!! How about one to yourself, you Pig in a trough??!! 🤦‍♀️
She put Charlie's tartan shirt on and left it open cos is duck all else fits her these days!!
And what's this follower on about in the comments? Do a mens gift idea video....... Has she seen Jane's idea of gifting her own husband a coat that's too small and makes him look like Arthur Daly???? Christ alive🙄 I'm getting a glass of wine......
All poor Charlie has to look forward to for crimbo is 99p shower gels , and a bar of Aldi chocolate that she prob scoffs before he has a chance to eat it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made me laugh when she bought her dad a pair of well worn shoes from the charity shop and gave him them part of his Christmas present 😂 probably be giving him used socks or undies Xmas day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just started watching it.
Please get the bottle and pass me a glass 😂
Who are these people finding this list of ‘please gift me’ useful? A mens gift guide? yeah, I will try her ideas for my husband,brother and dad... I’ll be having Christmas dinner on my own I bet!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That must have been an old account of Charlie's as neither that nor the 'janejanejaneb' accounts are still on Insta.

This is his account:

1575918473505.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
who the duck is Kelvin Kline? 😂 she been buying her perfume down the market from knock off pete????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, why doesn't she do to a market then??? Lazy lying bint.
I haven't watched it... Making tea after work x
Says she is wearing Charlie's shirt coz it looks festive! Bollocks its coz her own stuff doesn't fit her anymore !!!

• Haha
The party would be her, charlie and the elf stuffing their faces with rocky road and ibs tablets will be readily available.
Jane will do her party trick of dribbling out a club biscuit whilst charlie be busy telling us a long story with errmm being every other word
Yet again another excuse to over indulge. What a porker she is!

ARTHUR DALY 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s just waiting for the day that she can smugly tell everyone they’re moving to London. It would be her dream and there’s even a Home Bargains. She’ll throw a pity/sympathy party about leaving her very part time Tesco job but secretly hoping she’ll never have to work again. Some excuse about anxiety over working somewhere she doesn’t know even if it’s another Tesco. I’ll be surprised if they move out of Eastbourne. I doubt they’d be able to afford the outset of outskirts of London and if they could it wouldn’t be up to her standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just started watching it.
Please get the bottle and pass me a glass 😂
Who are these people finding this list of ‘please gift me’ useful? A mens gift guide? yeah, I will try her ideas for my husband,brother and dad... I’ll be having Christmas dinner on my own I bet!
LMFAO 🤣 Have a fresh bottle of wine. You'll need it on yer tod at Xmas 🤣

Going back to the Arthur Daly look aka Charrrliee....
Jane should use this on her video intro's ➡ https://g.co/kgs/VFBd7P

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did I get Charlie playing for Eastbourne? At least I have heard of Eastbourne 🤣

LMFAO 🤣 Have a fresh bottle of wine. You'll need it on yer tod at Xmas 🤣

Going back to the Arthur Daly look aka Charrrliee....
Jane should use this on her video intro's ➡ https://g.co/kgs/VFBd7P
I’ll be ‘reet, a bottle of wine and homemade tiffin/rocky road...the culinary catastrophe that failed so much even Jane didn’t know what to call it!

Aah Minder! Got me singing it now...I need to stop, contain my energy for the party! I heard it’s bring your own bottle...of Gaviscon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that was a 'think outside the box' vlog for Christmas gift ideas. :LOL: I mean, who would think to buy perfume, slippers, a bottle of gin or some jewellery?
Is she for real? Putting out tit like that thinking that she's giving great gift advice. Bloody hell, people have been giving those boring old gifts for Christmas since time began! Can't you come up with something more original Janeykins? Oh, no, I forgot, you don't do original.

As for the Bean putting 'retired footballer' in his bio, what a joke! Does that mean that every man that has ever played football for his local club is a retired footballer? No! Definitely trying to make it sound more grand than it actually is.

Rustington F.C. Rustington F.C. is an English football club based in Rustington, near Littlehampton in West Sussex. The club are currently members of the Southern Combination Division Two and play at the Recreation Ground.

Recreation ground!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just having a kick about then!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was a 'think outside the box' vlog for Christmas gift ideas. :LOL: I mean, who would think to buy perfume, slippers, a bottle of gin or some jewellery?
Is she for real? Putting out tit like that thinking that she's giving great gift advice. Bloody hell, people have been giving those boring old gifts for Christmas since time began! Can't you come up with something more original Janeykins? Oh, no, I forgot, you don't do original.

As for the Bean putting 'retired footballer' in his bio, what a joke! Does that mean that every man that has ever played football for his local club is a retired footballer? No! Definitely trying to make it sound more grand than it actually is.

Rustington F.C. Rustington F.C. is an English football club based in Rustington, near Littlehampton in West Sussex. The club are currently members of the Southern Combination Division Two and play at the Recreation Ground.

Recreation ground!:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Just having a kick about then!
I played for my local girls football club when I was 13 now I must be a retired footballer. I also played recorder in primary so I’m a retired musician too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well I'm really inspired to buy something different for christmas presents now! Am I shite!! I'm surprised she never mentioned nive-ayyy sets 😂
Will she ever stop saying "brought" instead of bought?!

• Haha
Well I'm really inspired to buy something different for christmas presents now! Am I shite!! I'm surprised she never mentioned nive-ayyy sets 😂
Will she ever stop saying "brought" instead of bought?!
or think instead of thing? wtf is everythink?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.