Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over the reply that lady got asking about the table cloth......self important ninny thinks she can create interest by saying she'll reply on her next vlog......oh my god.....it would have taken the same amount of time to tell the poor woman where it was from, lets face it it will only be one of three replies......B&M, poundland or charity shop. She really is letting a bit and I mean a tiny bit of youtube "fame" go to her already inflated head. Most of her views will be from tattlers or people watching the comedy show for laughs anyhoo ;)
My thoughts exactly, I'm sure she has mentioned before where it's from so just reply you absolute tool 😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes Jane keep naming and shaming people and we can all report you for doxxing and sending people to go attack other accounts . That will lose you your account please keep doing it. Report her if she does it . Instagram won’t stand for that at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A draw to be in with a chance of getting a Christmas card from the dullard gammons??? 😂😂 oh my days!! Hilarious!! Id rather be on Hannibal lecters christmas card list thanks janey pops 😉 bless the simple folk of YouTube land

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A draw to be in with a chance of getting a Christmas card from the dullard gammons??? 😂😂 oh my days!! Hilarious!! Id rather be on Hannibal lecters christmas card list thanks janey pops 😉 bless the simple folk of YouTube land
😂😂 Love it! She's the Christmas gift that just keeps on giving.......and giving.....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂 Love it! She's the Christmas gift that just keeps on giving.......and giving.....😂
Even when no fucker wants it 😂😂😂

she really is a special kind of dim eh? "naming and shaming a troll" when all she has done is screen shot a fake account that had the name fully visible anyway when they commented. not like she's gone all miss marple, dug around and found an anonymous poster, "warning others" made me howl 😂
how does MI5 even cope without her skills!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

she really is a special kind of dim eh? "naming and shaming a troll" when all she has done is screen shot a fake account that had the name fully visible anyway when they commented. not like she's gone all miss marple, dug around and found an anonymous poster, "warning others" made me howl 😂
A prize tit! Oh, it's vlogmas again at the Gammons residence.... More boring, pointless tit and Charlie going, 'Oh yeah, right' 🙄 every so often. Anyone remember that book for kids, The Twits???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet the people at muscle food are fuming that they sent their products to these two greedy pigs. Waste of time.
she will be saving all her “Do the Unthinkable” products those ready meals will be in the freezer and the rest of the stuff is so processed it’ll out live most of us 😂... come January 2nd she will be singing it’s praises as she embarks on yet another diet attempt that may or may not last till Easter

It’s time on their hands Jane and you would know all about that seeing as you hardly work any hours #truthhurts

Reactions: 8

It’s an account that seems a ‘fake’ account anyway. What happened to Jane replying to the lady on here who Jane claimed to have messaged back.
Brave Jane who made a comment to the woman who tutted at her in the wine aisle...after she had walked away. Then Jane and Charlie finding it hilarious that Jane confronted her...it’s the same with this outing a ‘troll’.
Why act all billy big Gammons when you know the person is not going to respond?

Maybe working in the online shopping department at Sainsbury’s is a front for Jane’s secret career...MI5 online bullshit department.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s an account that seems a ‘fake’ account anyway. What happened to Jane replying to the lady on here who Jane claimed to have messaged back.
Brave Jane who made a comment to the woman who tutted at her in the wine aisle...after she had walked away. Then Jane and Charlie finding it hilarious that Jane confronted her...it’s the same with this outing a ‘troll’.

Maybe working in the online shopping department at Sainsbury’s is a front for Jane’s secret career...MI5 online bullshit department.
you could shout boo and they'd both crap themselves, not sure why she likes to act all tough, just makes her look even more of a twunty mcgunty

A prize tit! Oh, it's vlogmas again at the Gammons residence.... More boring, pointless tit and Charlie going, 'Oh yeah, right' 🙄 every so often. Anyone remember that book for kids, The Twits???
this is the sequel - the twats

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wish they would stop banging on about how traumatic the last couple of weeks have been ! What happened jane was home bargains out of tops for your elf ??? Silly pair of cunts , Jane farts and uses that as an excuse to get more food down her ! Nice food haul 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish they would stop banging on about how traumatic the last couple of weeks have been ! What happened jane was home bargains out of tops for your elf ??? Silly pair of cunts , Jane farts and uses that as an excuse to get more food down her ! Nice food haul 😆😆😆
Just a top up shop .... doing the big one next week..., before the big Christmas shop the week after.,, her words 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tesco staff have 20% discount next Friday so expect loads of pies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

😂😂 M15 online bullshit department 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched a vlog in a while, skipping around vlogmas videos. When did Charlie get that coat? Did Jane buy it (or make him buy it) so he can look posh in London? It does not suit him at all. His job in London has gone straight to both of their heads!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.