Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course his job isn't important. I reckon his last job with his navy blue uniform was screwfix :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
He worked for City Electrical Factors Eastbourne. They also have a branch in London, so he's probably just relocated ...even though Porky said it was a different job!

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, she's even copying tattlers now with her thumbnails! Jesus can this woman think of anything that's her own idea?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im still shaking my head in disbelief over the whole christmas card thing, who does she think she is?
"ok my minions, send me your email but just know i'll get thousands upon thousands and can only be arsed to write out five or six so you'll be very lucky to get a card from us, it might even have some club biscuit dribble in it......isnt that right charlie??"

someone please do a face swap version of the gammons xmas card......pretty please.....my inner witch needs to see it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
im still shaking my head in disbelief over the whole christmas card thing, who does she think she is?
"ok my minions, send me your email but just know i'll get thousands upon thousands and can only be arsed to write out five or six so you'll be very lucky to get a card from us, it might even have some club biscuit dribble in it......isnt that right charlie??"

someone please do a face swap version of the gammons xmas card......pretty please.....my inner witch needs to see it πŸ˜‚
Who does she think she is?

Well like Nadias husband affectionately calls her 'Nadia Sawalha off the telly', we can call Jane 'Jane who off of You Tube?'

Surely this asking for adressess breaches GDPR something rotten πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I thought that but would it be like competition winners giving their details?
It just seems odd to me...how many cards is she sending,how is she choosing the lucky recipient?
I am definitely applying, can you imagine if I was chosen, pride of place, all year round that card.

So, who is excited for the Gammons Christmas party? Who will be attending? Can you imagine a Tattle gatecrashing 🀣
I am stocking up on my nibbles already!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It just seems odd to me...how many cards is she sending,how is she choosing the lucky recipient?
I am definitely applying, can you imagine if I was chosen, pride of place, all year round that card.

So, who is excited for the Gammons Christmas party? Who will be attending? Can you imagine a Tattle gatecrashing 🀣
The party would be her, charlie and the elf stuffing their faces with rocky road and ibs tablets will be readily available.
Jane will do her party trick of dribbling out a club biscuit whilst charlie be busy telling us a long story with errmm being every other word

• Haha
Why the hell would you send your name and address to someone you dont even know, bet the requests are flying in!

To be fair tools are useful πŸ˜‚

In her natural habitat. The dining table πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
That looks like a dress with crackers on it 🀣

Reactions: 3
Charlie was a footballer???
apparently so.... I’m pretty sure he was a goalie so I don’t think he did much running about

He was a goalkeeper for Eastbourne
that’ll teach me to read the replies on the next page before posting πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m busy picking my party dress.... oh hang on my usual nightie with the tomato ketchup stain will do nicely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
why do they do so much food shopping’s? Seriously!, you would think they had a couple of kids, the amount of supermarket trips they take every week. The fridge and cupboards must be rammed,

• Haha
why do they do so much food shopping’s? Seriously!, you would think they had a couple of kids, the amount of supermarket trips they take every week. The fridge and cupboards must be rammed,
Yeah, rammed full... Like their gobs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
apparently so.... I’m pretty sure he was a goalie so I don’t think he did much running about

that’ll teach me to read the replies on the next page before posting πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m busy picking my party dress.... oh hang on my usual nightie with the tomato ketchup stain will do nicely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I,m going for a nightie with a piss stain on it prefer the yellow faded look !

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone else watched Jane’s Latest vlogmas video. Christmas gift ideas. β€œShe’d love to receive a fruit and veg box”. Aye right ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else watched Jane’s Latest vlogmas video. Christmas gift ideas. β€œShe’d love to receive a fruit and veg box”. Aye right ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well, why doesn't she do to a market then??? Lazy lying bint.
I haven't watched it... Making tea after work x

Reactions: 4
So for Xmas she’s be happy to receive a kettle or you guessed it FOOD 🀣 duck me , Give me strength πŸ™ˆ how to offend someone for Xmas give them a weight lose chart and Box full of veg 🀣🀣🀣 bloody brill

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.