Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the people at muscle food are fuming that they sent their products to these two greedy pigs. Waste of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My brother works for Sainsburys and does the trolley collection. Thank you for posting this. I am so angry with those 2 how dare they make out they're better than anyone who does trolleys. Absolute c*nts x

I'm actually fuming about the trolley collector jibe. I commented that I was but it was deleted within seconds. She works 10 hours a week at 26 years and thinks she's something better than she is!! Sorry people but I needed to rant again 😡😡😡
oh my goodness a kindred spirit. 💜 My brother works in Sainsbury’s and is also a trolley collector, I was just catching up on her Vlogmas and came here to RANT cos I’m livid. My brother has special needs and works Full Time on the trollies, doesn’t have weekends off and is out there come rain, shine or snow and doesn’t complain one bit.

Sainsbury’s are a great company that do their best to give everyone equal opportunities and here are these two taking the piss out of people who work damn hard to do a job that we all need doing. They’d be the first to complain if they went shopping and couldn’t get a trolley to load with all their tit food and tat.

who is she to cast judgement on anybody for doing a hard days work when she wouldn’t know one if it hit her in the face.

I’m livid and sorry to spew my thoughts here, I considered messaging her but thought it would be wasted on her as she clearly has no awareness of her own stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Gives her something to talk about in nxt pointless upload...
You can just hear it now...
''I've had so many questions about my tablecloth'' :sleep: :sleep:

Of all the vlogmasses I've watch, hers has been the least Christmassy. She has totally missed the point of Vlogmas and has just continued to put out her pointless everyday tit!

Reactions: 13
Of all the vlogmasses I've watch, hers has been the least Christmassy. She has totally missed the point of Vlogmas and has just continued to put out her pointless everyday tit!
You haven't watched Debbie's then. Jesus Christ that woman is dull.

• Haha
oh my goodness a kindred spirit. 💜 My brother works in Sainsbury’s and is also a trolley collector, I was just catching up on her Vlogmas and came here to RANT cos I’m livid. My brother has special needs and works Full Time on the trollies, doesn’t have weekends off and is out there come rain, shine or snow and doesn’t complain one bit.

Sainsbury’s are a great company that do their best to give everyone equal opportunities and here are these two taking the piss out of people who work damn hard to do a job that we all need doing. They’d be the first to complain if they went shopping and couldn’t get a trolley to load with all their tit food and tat.

who is she to cast judgement on anybody for doing a hard days work when she wouldn’t know one if it hit her in the face.

I’m livid and sorry to spew my thoughts here, I considered messaging her but thought it would be wasted on her as she clearly has no awareness of her own stupidity.
[/QUOTE

My thoughts exactly. I was literally fuming and shaking with anger when I saw the vlog!! How dare she!! I commented but it was deleted within minutes. They're awful people. She works for Tesco and there's nothing wrong with that either but why act like she's on some high pedestal. I'm so angry still

Reactions: 4
Gives her something to talk about in nxt pointless upload...
Its the Jane equivalent of Fopperholic and her "its tagged on my 21buttons" answer she gives for any questions about her clothes. Jane isn't really doing herself any favours. All she had to do was answer the question and then she can still mention it in her next video if she must. These instafamous wannabe accounts are getting worse. I saw a food post and someone commented to say how fab it looked and what the recipe was the reply (a whole day later) - sorry it took me so long to answer can you dm me on Sunday and I will send it to you! Excuse me?? They have 80k plus followers barely any likes or comments and they want you to message them again at the end of the week? Er no thanks mate

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I got a bit annoyed at this too. A jobs a job at the end of the day doesn't matter if you are an accountant or a cleaner you are still earning a wage and working hard. I work in a call center whilst most of my family and friends have degrees and i have been the butt of comments that have tried to make me feel my job is dead end....i call these type of people job snobs

Oh I have! But at least Debbie knows she's boring!
Janeykins thinks she is something special and so dynamic!
I only like debbie as she sticks to the sw plan and doesn't use certain events as an excuse to binge. And if debbie does have a gain or a few days off plan she is very honest and gets herself back on plan right away. I think its cute how they dote on their dog and andrew has such a dry sense of humour.
Not just Debbies vlogs but everyones vlogs are getting boring now. I don't watch but rather skim through them. I think vlogging is dying a death to be honest xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Agreed wotdidijustwatch! A job is a job and in this day and age we're lucky to have them. She's such a wannabe snob, her selfish, uncaring attitude is evident no matter how many 'sweet' photos she takes and 'cute, cosy' videos she makes. I saw through her when she started ripping off charity shops. I just hope poor Charlie is allowed to see his mum this Christmas...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I always find its those who have least to give in this world that think the most of themselves ...

We all come in the same way and all leave the same way,its what happens in between and am sure most of us on here have far more joy and fun and true laughter and love than that sad grabby sell out buying a bleeping bath ring for an elf for her 30 yr old twit of a husband!!!

Sunday thoughts with the obligatory swearing that Jamey JimJams forces out of me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always find its those who have least to give in this world that think the most of themselves ...

We all come in the same way and all leave the same way,its what happens in between and am sure most of us on here have far more joy and fun and true laughter and love than that sad grabby sell out buying a bleeping bath ring for an elf for her 30 yr old twit of a husband!!!

Sunday thoughts with the obligatory swearing that Jamey JimJams forces out of me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She works part time at 26 has no real commitments and thinks she's above it. The more I think about it the more angry I'm getting 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ffs, spelling error but let’s see how long it takes for the gammon joint to delete this
72FE463D-70CF-406D-8A10-0507C7932BEC.png

• Heart
I can't get over the reply that lady got asking about the table cloth......self important ninny thinks she can create interest by saying she'll reply on her next vlog......oh my god.....it would have taken the same amount of time to tell the poor woman where it was from, lets face it it will only be one of three replies......B&M, poundland or charity shop. She really is letting a bit and I mean a tiny bit of youtube "fame" go to her already inflated head. Most of her views will be from tattlers or people watching the comedy show for laughs anyhoo ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s naming and shaming the trolls no Jane they are not trolls they just telling you and your brown tongues the truth. End of!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone simply can not wait ‘til tomorrow...the oilskin stag tablecloth is available on Amazon and eBay. I think Mrs Meldrum has/had the same one and I may have been influenced to buy it.

Sending Christmas cards to ‘give back’...? Why not just do a giveaway? Maybe if Jane had thought about it earlier the wax melts or organiser gifts could have been gifted?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.