Jane Gammons #8 flat full of tat, still just as fat, vlogmas is gonna be crap....innit Charlie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's gone 🙄
Yeah but I've got proof I posted it.... She must sit on the phone the whole time sifting through comments and omitting the ones that criticise her lies and crap videos.... X

think she's mistaken in which lord of the rings character she reminds her of ;)
Isn't she meaning the time that Charlie said she had a flange like Gandalf's sleeve??

If we all added comments at random times, it would justify her full time job as RUBBER OUTER on YouTube, Insta etc

Reactions: 7
and that is the exact reason she won't work anymore hours, too bloody scared she won't have enough deleting time left in a day!
Precisely.... But ppl aren't stupid. Positive youtubers have comments both and good and bad (usually) The sheer small amount of comments on her videos means the majority of her subscribers are now dormant or leaving negative comments which she quickly deletes.... Why be on YouTube? If she wasn't such a lying, fat trollop about weight loss then she wouldn't get bullets 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stupid lazy bint

Reactions: 8
Precisely.... But ppl aren't stupid. Positive youtubers have comments both and good and bad (usually) The sheer small amount of comments on her videos means the majority of her subscribers are now dormant or leaving negative comments which she quickly deletes.... Why be on YouTube? If she wasn't such a lying, fat trollop about weight loss then she wouldn't get bullets 🤷🏻‍♀️ Stupid lazy bint
I noticed on the “Do the Unthinkable” video that she has liked every comment with one exception. The person who dared to ask for feedback on how they got on with the box which was gifted to them. This comment has not been acknowledged sadly. I wonder why. It was an honest enough question.

• Heart
This one's for you Janeykins Slobberchops....
People can hugely misjudge their calorie intake, and overweight people have a strong tendency to underestimate the calorie content of their food. A study carried out in 1992 investigated people described as “diet-resistant”. These people claimed not to be able to lose weight, despite restricting their calorie intake to fewer than 1,200 kcal a day. But it turned out that, in their nutrition journals, they underestimated their average calorie intake by 47% and overestimated their physical activity by 51%.
The hard truth is that anyone who believes they “don’t actually eat that much” and then still inexplicably puts on weight doesn’t have a problem with their metabolism, but with their perception of their own eating habits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed on the “Do the Unthinkable” video that she has liked every comment with one exception. The person who dared to ask for feedback on how they got on with the box which was gifted to them. This comment has not been acknowledged sadly. I wonder why. It was an honest enough question.
I think that comment may have been deleted ..... shocker 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I think that comment may have been deleted ..... shocker 🤣🤣
Yep, anything that's not a compliment for Slobberchops or Boring Bean will be deleted in record time.... What she isn't realising is, that this behaviour is becoming well renound and word travels fast..... Digging your own grave Jane. Merry Vlogmas 🐽 🍫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This one's for you Janeykins Slobberchops....
People can hugely misjudge their calorie intake, and overweight people have a strong tendency to underestimate the calorie content of their food. A study carried out in 1992 investigated people described as “diet-resistant”. These people claimed not to be able to lose weight, despite restricting their calorie intake to fewer than 1,200 kcal a day. But it turned out that, in their nutrition journals, they underestimated their average calorie intake by 47% and overestimated their physical activity by 51%.
The hard truth is that anyone who believes they “don’t actually eat that much” and then still inexplicably puts on weight doesn’t have a problem with their metabolism, but with their perception of their own eating habits.
The same people will often say that they believe that they are putting on a lot of weight because they don’t eat enough and are in ‘starvation mode’. Has Jane ever said this, that we know of?

Reactions: 6
The same people will often say that they believe that they are putting on a lot of weight because they don’t eat enough and are in ‘starvation mode’. Has Jane ever said this, that we know of?
She,s probably said it at some point, wouldn’t surprise me one bit. She talks so much out of her arse these days her breath reeks , no wonder Charlie has a look on his face like he,s sucked a wizened prune it’s probably the porker breathing all over him thats knocked him sick !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Charlie. He’s a nice chap I’m sure, but he never has anything interesting to say! They were watching ‘The Queen’ and they fell asleep, he didn’t know which vlogmas day it was and he told us the time.........it’s like Jane forces him to be involved in this vlogging malarkey and he’d rather be left alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.