Jane Gammons #64 More lies than pies this year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Charlie’s grandparents are ill or passed ,if he’s gone away? She wouldn’t let him go anywhere else without her, her good mood must be down to the inheritance she’s hoping to get her hands on ,shortly! …Would explain the lack of making and no rush to go live or sell anything.
If they’d have passed away, she wouldn‘t be able to contain her excitement at the thought of the inheritance she used to mention, grabbing cow

Reactions: 10
The excitement over marks and Spencer side dishes is off the scale 🤣 will have to binge watch today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s def like Jane just seems to be in better surroundings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they’d have passed away, she wouldn‘t be able to contain her excitement at the thought of the inheritance she used to mention, grabbing cow
She seems pretty chirpy to me 😉

---
OMG ! it’s a Gammon/ Livingstone hybrid 😂
---
Gammons could make a killing at this 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Only for the bean taking on extra work to support them she couldn’t continue her lickle hobby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only for the bean taking on extra work to support them she couldn’t continue her lickle hobby!
Why do so many small business owners act like selling wax melts on TikTok is akin to being sent to Afghanistan?

Yes, there are downsides to running your own business, but if you think you work so much harder than those with regular full-time jobs - go get one instead. I'm not going to act like you're doing the world a public service by schlepping homemade junk on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why do so many small business owners act like selling wax melts on TikTok is akin to being sent to Afghanistan?

Yes, there are downsides to running your own business, but if you think you work so much harder than those with regular full-time jobs - go get one instead. I'm not going to act like you're doing the world a public service by schlepping homemade junk on the internet.
In Janes case working hard is not what she’s about 😂 unless it’s nanna naps and Netflix, she’ll do overtime 🙂

• Haha
Sounds like one of those sob stories they put on right before they say "to donate £10 to make someone's day text saddo to 21312 and show them they matter"
The manic laughter gives me Rose West vibes 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch her earlier? She couldn’t have been on for long!

Reactions: 4
Anyone here watched Becky Reynolds on YT? I've been on her thread or should I say "fred" for a bit now, chubs is too and she pointed out how much like Jane she is, worth a look if you're missing the fix of utter gluttony, total delusion and try on hauls of clothes far too small yet yanking at any spare fabric to claim she could have sized down, oh and her enabler mother is always trying to hog the vlogs 🤣

As for Jane she can't be selling anything hardly, the website stock hardly moves!
Yes!! I’ve seen Becky! She’s another one, constantly buying a load of cheap crap…

Reactions: 7
Anyone here watched Becky Reynolds on YT? I've been on her thread or should I say "fred" for a bit now, chubs is too and she pointed out how much like Jane she is, worth a look if you're missing the fix of utter gluttony, total delusion and try on hauls of clothes far too small yet yanking at any spare fabric to claim she could have sized down, oh and her enabler mother is always trying to hog the vlogs 🤣

As for Jane she can't be selling anything hardly, the website stock hardly moves!
Can only second this recommendation, she's truly delusional and catching out her constant lies regarding size, food, etc is entertaining.

Oh, and she think she's in a relationship with a man who she's trying to trap into marriage in order to get a visa - after he left the country to get away from her. Couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She made an appearance.looking greasier than usual…Don’t know what’s going on with the eyebrows 🤨
IMG_3013.jpeg

---
Yes!! I’ve seen Becky! She’s another one, constantly buying a load of cheap crap…
I lol at the taste test she did with her parents 😂
---

---
She’s gone all mystical…Tangina and the wax jug of fortune 🔮😂
IMG_3019.jpeg
IMG_3018.jpeg
IMG_3016.jpeg

---

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
She said her and the bean saw a mysterious red light in the sky lastnight…Must’ve been when they were being beamed down by Scotty 🖖🏻😂

• Haha
She's an absolute fruit loop 😆 it's like that time she pretended she was naked, weighing in the dark in the flat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.