Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Even on her lives herself and mods are constantly bringing other businesses down ,she can’t stand Katie Price and that Chelsea Lee, because they’re making a fortune from TikTok 😂
She could make a fortune on tiktok if she did those try on hauls again or exercise reels 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
Just catching up, imagine saying how much your husband loves flying and going to the duty free shop etc but then refusing to fly because you’re scared of shitting yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ if it’s that bad dose up on bloody Imodium you selfish mare! The man is always at work, probably doing two jobs again as we suspect, let him have a fucking holiday that he wants. God she boils my blood, no wonder Mrs G couldn’t stick her. I’ve no idea on IBS medication but surely if it was impacting her life so much, she would be on stronger medication?! I think she’s full of shit, lichhherally guuyyys 🤪.
Yes she would be on prescribed meds, I've had them for years. I bet one of her gammonettes back in the day mentioned she might have IBS and she decided she must have, bit insensitive of her really as it's a horrid condition that can affect people badly, thankfully mines been managed by meds since I was a teenager and I know what foods to avoid so the flare ups are few and far between but I would imagine if she did have it she'd be shocked how bad it could be considering her pig swill diet.
Also if she's using imodium "just in case" then she'll be buggering up her system up as it can back everything up it effectively stopped from coming out, she probably weighs an extra four stone from literally being full of shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jayda

She must be getting some sort of disability allowance, she comes across like she has many issues , mentally seems very young for her age

monga

VIP Member
She still goes on about that, proof the truth hurts 😂 … Tat-ill - errs unmasked will be watching better be caweful guyzz 🤪 …Take it she didn’t admit to running her illegal empire from an OAP complex and that’s why she was evicted, imagine another Grenville happening because she wanted to knock out glittery wax melts in Barbie pink boxes 🙄😂
---
That's 100% Jo then who she is referring to

Ooooh she'll be selling all her stuff soon 👀
No ,apparently this was a child that thought Jane was a teacher, I think someone on here said maybe they thought Jane was mumma beast 😂 which was probably spot on!

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She can’t shop in the big supermarkets now but we are supposed to believe she’s living in an expensive flat in the marina, rents an office and a studio, has a campervan….she contradicts herself all the time! Well, lies actually…

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did anyone catch her live earlier? I only caught the last five minutes or so and she was saying someone who had twolllled her since her YouTube days was tracked down and the police went round to their house and warned them off, she was very smug talking about it. If it‘s true, I’m wondering if it’s Betty she’s talking about, she said they are married with a daughter and have their own business, they live close to her she said. It could have even been mad Sue aka Tooco 😂. I know she’s mentioned the police loads of times but not sure if this something that’s happened lately. She even managed to turn this convo into food, she said she can’t believe people do things like this and walk the streets then do their food shopping 😂
I‘m hoping our @monga got some recordings as I think I must have missed quite a bit!
She added a little threat too, something along the lines of “people need to watch themselves because you can all be found” 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Maybe it’s the mice helping themselves 😂 I don’t know how they live like that, she said they’re having friends round 😬
Wayne and Waynetta slob
---
When she called the Boursin Boris I was howling

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
If they’d have passed away, she wouldn‘t be able to contain her excitement at the thought of the inheritance she used to mention, grabbing cow
She seems pretty chirpy to me 😉

---
OMG ! it’s a Gammon/ Livingstone hybrid 😂
---
Gammons could make a killing at this 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
With the lack of activity from chins i've had to watch the upton millards xmas day vlog, flicked through most of it as it's long but my god first Katie has her arse hanging out of her pj's at the start then from 50 minutes she actually hulks out of her PJ top as she reaches forward to let Si smell a candle 🤣 he looks like he's nine months gone his gut is so big and the way she speaks to those kids at times is vile. Hair greasier than ever and im not sure I can watch much more without retching!

• Haha
  • Sick

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Yes…she is trying (and failing!) to keep up with all the lies she tells, pretending she’s still living in the flat, pretending she has an office, pretending she has a studio, pretending they were in the Lake District in the ‘campervan’ all lies…she would have shown photos if that had really happened. They are a young couple, no ties, on their uppers with absolutely nothing to call their own because of her, all because she’s bone idle and won’t work. She’s 31. The world should be their oyster…what a miserable life.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
I was imagining her coming back with something like this 😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's had a shock I think, leaving tesco. She believed she was well above her station in life. She used to show off so much about being married, living in the marina and how she's a business woman. It's come back to bite her because of how lazy and selfish she is, she thought it would all fall in her lap if she just tried to copy what others have done. That's what happens when you're a poor imitation - you fail!

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!
She thinks because it sounds plausible to her it will be to everyone else plus she likes to think we'll get scared and stop talking about her, she's very childlike in that type of behaviour. Im quaking at the thought of fat fucking Jane telling the police I discuss her on a forum which she chooses to read, freedom of speech is clearly lost on her 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
Odd she never got the coppers onto you?
---
View attachment 2721812Her threat is on Google 😂
---
What a weirdo!
I’m still not over “I think it’s best you and me have a chat” who does she think she is 😂

As grabby and greedy as she is, I honestly don’t think she‘d be able to live apart from bean, she’s far too reliant on him. I reckon he’s got two jobs for sure while lazy arse sits at home pretending she’s earning money 🤪

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Has she filmed all those vids on the one day or not changed her clothes all week 😬she measures on kitchen scales it’s very rare she uses those big ones , what does the law say about making in unsanitary conditions 😏
View attachment 2785733
What was that you can't just put creams and lotions in any old packaging... So what was the Halloween body wash in the leaky drink me packs 😆😆

• Haha