Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's talking utter bullshit. The police will do nothing because for a start they would have told chins to come off social media for a start, they don't knock on people's doors to say oh don't comment in janes videos or lives any more please she doesn't like it 😆😆😆😆😆
---

I wouldn't mind but my daughters over 30 😆😆😆😆
I'm glad she wasn't on about you then 😂 the way she behaved over that was bloody absurd. She's a total lunatic

Reactions: 9

lexiloo

VIP Member
She spouts some shit doesn't she? So she's got no gallbladder so no filter for her poorly tummy so needs to take imodium and can't fly for fear of shitting herself for the entire flight, oh and anxiety apparently makes stomach acid worse, none of it makes sense. The way she goes on you would think she's in adult nappies or on a commode all day long dribbling shit.

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So wet wipe charlie bean loves flying but alas will never get to do it ever again because his fat lump of a wife might need to have a shit on the 2 hr flight to ibeeeefa.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Maybe she could do something like this to improve her engagement 😂

---
IMG_3218.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve always thought it was fishy about Betty, she was such a regular poster (and bloody funny) I remember her ordering stuff from chins so I hope she hasn’t been threatened by Detective fatty Gammons 🤪
---
Unfortunately if you’ve actually bought any of her crap products ( even just for a laugh ) you’ve opened yourself up enough for someone to find you ….
I always, always use a VPN when using this site and I certainly wouldn’t buy crap off of them even for a laugh … I think you have to be careful

monga

VIP Member
Who’s going to pay nearly £8 for three samples 🙄 see she didn’t get the XL bars sold either, no mention of soap pwoducts anymore it’s wax only, said she’s got a few of those cold cups coming the insulated ones were too expensive…Beyond ridiculous that she’s refused to find work to the extent they seem to be living apart and completely skint, the bean needs to leave her behind and move on if he expects any semblance of a normal life.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
She has found another job been at it since the end of January won’t say what it is because of trolls, can’t afford to keep the MLJ going the ingredients are too expensive but the studio and office aren’t a problem 😂 said she’ll make a decision in September if she’s going to carry on, she might make a new TikTok and do something completely different like clothes 🙏🏻 but she’s very private now so won’t be sharing any personal stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!

monga

VIP Member
Something really weird is going on there! Omg those shelves are bare she's like old mother hubbard
She’s not making anything only those five boxes and three XL bars that’s she’s putting on the website tomorrow, Adele asked when she’s stocking the soaps again , she said she’s not! She made some before Christmas and they didn’t sell, maybe in summer she might make a few but she’s just trying to get rid of those last few bits to make way for different things 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I am absolutely convinced that they are SKINT as can be … and Old Charlie boy, the fucking fool is working round the clock trying to make ends meet
I don’t think he’s there,she’s taken to doing too much for herself, he was practically running MLJ along with his other job she was only making the stuff, maybe he’s had to move away to find work I don’t think lugging white goods around was good for his bad back.

Last edited: