Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It would actually be sad and I’d have a little bit of sympathy for her plight if it wasn’t for the fact that she has brought this all on herself … she has never fully committed to owning a small business and has absolutely no awareness of what it takes and the hours, upon hours you have to put in at the start then she expected us all to believe she had moved the business to a unit and had an office all on 3 orders a week if she’s lucky.

Reactions: 10
Happy New year to all my likeminded tattlers and here’s to hoping the Gammons continues to serve us up some little gems in the new year that we can all have a ruddy good laugh over ….

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
That would have killed her to leave sovereign harbour because she used to show off about it. They could afford their own mortgage if the lazy cow would work full time. I can't believe she's entered her 30s and never ever worked full time! 😳 she's disgraceful
She knows Charlie has inheritance coming why would she want to work ! She sent him out to work two jobs to pay for the wedding she’ll always be a kept woman.

• Angry

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Wow tell me you're on your arse without telling me you're on your arse. Can't afford wax, can't afford heating g on. She'll be setting up a go fund me next

lexiloo

VIP Member
I do miss seeing the gammons xmas grocery hauls and the snack table she set up each year, the amount of meat they always got through in a week was shocking!!

Last edited:
Only for the bean taking on extra work to support them she couldn’t continue her lickle hobby!
Why do so many small business owners act like selling wax melts on TikTok is akin to being sent to Afghanistan?

Yes, there are downsides to running your own business, but if you think you work so much harder than those with regular full-time jobs - go get one instead. I'm not going to act like you're doing the world a public service by schlepping homemade junk on the internet.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Tub of family circle biscuits that she sat on.
There wouldn’t be that many left 😂
---
I’m beginning to think she’s had to find work, even a little cleaning job! She’s barely making anything ( including snapbars) and seems to be rushing off when she does go live.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s not selling anything whether she’s there or not, they must be in serious financial difficulties with only the beans wage coming in ,unless he’s working 3 jobs to keep her wax dream alive.
---
Shows how selfish she is.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Christ, give it up girl 😂😂 it’s past the point of embarrassment now 🤪
I‘m torn between Bertie and her Dad’s shed, as if it’s a fucking studio 😂 whatever it is, she needs to leave it in 2023 and get a job 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh and Happy New Year you tattle bastards 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Just want to say thank you for uploading these. I don’t have TT so never watch her lives but I’m loving seeing her downfall through your posts 😂
Still trying to make people believe she pays for an office 😂 and times must be so hard if she’s joking about having to sell pictures of her feet.
Found it interesting she made an off-hand comment about maybe she’d be approached by a company for a completely different career. I reckon she’s been looking for a new job. Her career prospects aren’t good…she couldn’t even cope with a part-time job at Tesco
Thanks! I’m determined to see her out 👋 it deserves to be documented even if it’s only for my own benefit 😂 I’m sure Mrs G would thank me 😉 don’t think Tesco would touch her with a barge pole, can’t wait to see what she’s lined up 😏

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
She’s trying to shift everything to make way for new things??? someone asked if she sold whipped soap! she said she used to but it’s not selling anymore 😂 and very expensive to make , said she’d love to be able to afford pink boxes but they’re just too expensive now, Havanna was the only one bought some sale items and told her the new scent bae watch is rotten 😂 Skye bought a few things but she has to make them, Zawwl must be bought out she hasn’t been on buying lately…Think that’s the end of the hobby, she can’t give them away, dying to see what the new MLJ range is going to be 🤣
---

---
The only pwofit she’s making is on these 😂
IMG_3093.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Ccapf

VIP Member
God I'm so sorry for this but fuck she's huge. I came for a nosey it's been a while. And I'm shocked. That diet went out the window a long time ago. That double chin is SWINGING.

Reactions: 9