Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They vacated that flat at record speed and were skint very soon after, they must’ve fined her ? it was telling when she lied about keeping her flammable pwoducts in a locker we know she’s never done that even now those oils are in plastic containers in her shed and probably in her new little cheaper flat, that’s why she not showing where she lives incase she’s reported again.She wouldn’t have invited trading standards round when she knew her business was illegal from that address.
---
More lies than pies 🥧
View attachment 2710064
---
Self praise and all that…🙄
View attachment 2710073
---
I’m sure she said she wholesaled them in after it was pointed out she bought them in Poundland and put her sticker over the label 😂
View attachment 2710098
---
I’m sure her new Barbie Photo studio will be the making of her 🥴
View attachment 2710100

Looks like she is still going to continue this farce.

I've never known a business owner work so little (unless they have actually been successful and got staff to do it for them)

I agree the comments about the fire cabinet means she had a visit. I can't remember who but the tattler on here with a FIL who lived at the marina was really worried about Janes tinderbox complained to management and several people have complained to TSA and then she is kicked out.

Reactions: 9

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This has got to be the end of the line. I think the announcement is pending. She's been hinting enough

Anyone here watched Becky Reynolds on YT? I've been on her thread or should I say "fred" for a bit now, chubs is too and she pointed out how much like Jane she is, worth a look if you're missing the fix of utter gluttony, total delusion and try on hauls of clothes far too small yet yanking at any spare fabric to claim she could have sized down, oh and her enabler mother is always trying to hog the vlogs 🤣

As for Jane she can't be selling anything hardly, the website stock hardly moves!
Can only second this recommendation, she's truly delusional and catching out her constant lies regarding size, food, etc is entertaining.

Oh, and she think she's in a relationship with a man who she's trying to trap into marriage in order to get a visa - after he left the country to get away from her. Couldn't make it up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if her and bean are on a break and she's moved in with her dad. Does Bean pop up in her lives at all?

• Wow

doctordoctor

VIP Member
Berty is never mentioned now. Remember daft boy drawing up the plans for it? Think he forgot it was an old transit and not a 4 bed detached….it even had its own Instagram page for about 10 minutes! Unfortunately after they were evicted, she had to work out the back of it and stupidly pretended she renting a ‘studio!’ 😂😂😂 not only that, she also had an ‘office’ she pretended she travelled to! Oh Jane! Why do you do it? Everyone can see it’s all a big, fat lie! Thing is, you keep forgetting what you’ve said….so embarrassing!

• Haha

doctordoctor

VIP Member
She thinks because it sounds plausible to her it will be to everyone else plus she likes to think we'll get scared and stop talking about her, she's very childlike in that type of behaviour. Im quaking at the thought of fat fucking Jane telling the police I discuss her on a forum which she chooses to read, freedom of speech is clearly lost on her 🤪
Yes, she thinks because she’s thought it up, it must be right! She really is dense…she’s always telling us though that she never reads here, ‘other people tell her’ not that she cares, she feels sorry for us with our sad lives! Remember when someone said Charlie pays for everything, she told us they had a really good laugh about it….In fact she was still telling us the next day how hilarious they found it!! She was raging!!! For someone who just ignores us, you can’t stop talking about us! Hi! Jane 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
View attachment 2697072
Like we thought, she’s skint…Must’ve forgot she’s supposed to be in the fake unit/ office said she’s in her PJ’s
View attachment 2697071
---
Maybe she’s hoping the mods will have a whip round if she’s sharing this info 😂 maybe she should find a job if they’re that low on funds.
View attachment 2697113
---
View attachment 2697179Pink-ass-tetic 😀
View attachment 2697178
But it's OK for her to encourage others to use credit to buy her wax crap

I don’t remember sorryx I think Moan reporters her? Maybe she’ll remember?
---

I think her name might be on one of the older threads ?
Yes I did … it was a good while back though, I got annoyed by how increasing cocky she was becoming and was clearly on the lives modding when she should have been working at the time she had her work contacts listed, so I sent them an email 😂 … it was Toni Ann Lal which became Anal 😂
---
What did she expect the police to do? Not that she did that, they don’t come out if your house has been ransacked!! Why does she persist in these stupid lies she tells?!
It’s hilarious isn’t it … honestly the police aren’t going to turn up unless you‘ve been particularly malicious or sending death threats and even then you have to have practically actually killed the person before they’ll turn up ….they are hardly likely to turn up because your on tattle calling her a fat lazy cow, with no work ethic and that she was a bitch to her mother in law before she died.

Last edited:
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
There must be a hell of a lot of expenses to claim for if it’s taking this long 😅 she’ll be coming back rebranded into another tacky side hustle .

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Busiest time of the year and she’s zero sales. That idiot deserves every piece of shit life throws at him for letting her get away with this rubbish

monga

VIP Member
Talk about a desperate attempt to scrape together to pay the bills each month. Just a proper full time job you lazy fucker. I don't know a single person who doesn't have a job irl.

Even people I know that have retired have jobs to keep themselves busy because they can't sit on their arse all day.
Getting a job would be easier than going to the effort of making and labelling all that rubbish .

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This shows the delusional paranoia she feeds her subs , says she’s doesn’t read here but her minions inform her if the police need informed about anything 😂 like what?? …We’re only commenting on what she shares herself, like keeping highly flammable material in a building full of old infirm people with little chance of escape if her monkey farts happens to combust 🙄 the reason she doesn’t appear on screen is because she feels embarrassed about her size and looking frumpy.if twolls are popping up on TikTok it’s nothing to do with us they must see how fake she is all by themselves😂…I’m sure everyone can’t wait to watch the trip to the Post Office vlog 🥴
View attachment 2833282
---
View attachment 2833289
There was one person who trolled her and that was the person who pretended to have cancer on here.... funny enough I was talking about that earlier on another thread 🤣

As you say, she's literally repeated everything we discuss on here.

I can absolutely guarantee I have never sent her hate mail or a nasty comment . That's the whole point of this website. Nearly everyone gets trolled on tiktok.. they're not even real people half the time.

She's just looking for excuses why the biznezz has failed. Politicians and celebs get trolled every minute of the day, it doesn't stop them in life!