Jane Gammons #63 MuchloveJane is not as depicted, clear as day she’s been evicted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still friendly with big K8’s ex lover, didn’t know gammons knew him…Must’ve wrote Charlie’s reply herself 😂
IMG_1171.jpeg

---
The YT live had to be abandoned, the mods couldn’t comment 😂 she’s putting the feelers out to see if anyone is interested in the pearl openings..nobody was 🥴…trying anything to get out of finding a job.
---
Definitely her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
been absent so catching up, but does anyone know a way of downloading yt videos without getting premium? is there an alternative site?

Reactions: 2
The beanbags working long days so she can play shop 🙄

---

• Wow
Soft girl trying to justify having 23 viewers when lots of them have hundreds or thousands 🤪
He’s defo got a second job, what a div when she sits on her arse pretending to look busy all day.
I love how she’s all cocky about never going back then quickly switches it to well if I wasn’t busy needs must, I bet Tesco would tell her to do one, they’re well rid. Lazy mare

Reactions: 7
Funny how when she was at Tesco she always made out she loved it got on with the staff, how her manager loved her etc then as soon as she left she dropped nuggets of info like she was always being told off for being too slow, talking too much and taking long toilet breaks, no way would they want her back, she was clearly a pain in the arse employee. She should be ashamed of herself doing next to nothing while Charlie works all hours going, she can't even manage to get a meal on the table for him or look presentable on camera, she's a lazy munter and always has been.

Reactions: 8
Funny how when she was at Tesco she always made out she loved it got on with the staff, how her manager loved her etc then as soon as she left she dropped nuggets of info like she was always being told off for being too slow, talking too much and taking long toilet breaks, no way would they want her back, she was clearly a pain in the arse employee. She should be ashamed of herself doing next to nothing while Charlie works all hours going, she can't even manage to get a meal on the table for him or look presentable on camera, she's a lazy munter and always has been.
He must’ve taken on a second job or she wouldn’t be live in the evenings, she’s back to the old carryon of pretending she’s busy so he’ll cook dinner, she went live on Sunday afternoon to make three items, said oh I have to go now I’ve got a roast dinner waiting, so on his one day off she had him doing a tip run and making dinner…He’s the definition of doormat.

Reactions: 5
I take it daft boy isn’t a ‘manager’ otherwise she wouldn‘t be able to stop herself bragging!

She’s so secretive around herself and yet she couldn’t shut her fat mouth when it came to Mrs G! She told us all about her health, her financial woes, how she hated her, how daft boy was stressed because of her….on and on and on she went. She is a really nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 4
She’s got very little orders ,be interesting to see what the mysterious games night will bring, she’s not even sure if she’ll be able to fulfill her ideas because she’s no stock 🙄 you couldn’t write it !
---
Katie copies everything she does…Don’t think she understood the tag ? Unless I’m not understanding it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She’s got very little orders ,be interesting to see what the mysterious games night will bring, she’s not even sure if she’ll be able to fulfill her ideas because she’s no stock 🙄 you couldn’t write it !
---
Katie copies everything she does…Don’t think she understood the tag ? Unless I’m not understanding it 😂
View attachment 2571317
Thick as mince KUM 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Oh dear. Is her version to do with baby loss or completely unrelated to reality? I don’t know enough about her (hoping to keep it that way tbh!)
The latter, that’s their latest addition.

Charlie may as well have thrown himself in the tip. Would have a better quality of life there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to feel sorry for him but now he deserves every bit of lifelessness she breathes into him

Reactions: 6
Me too! Although I’m sure his self esteem is on the floor and she plays on that. I don’t know how he can let himself be manipulated and humiliated in this way, he’s clearly desperate to have anyone in his life. Personally, I’d rather be on my own than someone like her in my life, lazy, manipulative, nasty…she saw in Charlie someone she could boss around and she’s exploited that to the full!!

Yes, it’s perfectly normal to tell people, you might hear the rain on the roof of your unit, especially when the roof is made from metal and is attached to a rusty knackered van.

• Haha
Said she might do a little day in the life on YT she’ll probably stand outside someone’s unit and pretend it’s hers, remember the pics she put up of an empty unit on insta 😂…She also said she keeps her ketchup in the fridge because they’ve got no space to store it anywhere else…Wasn’t there lots of units in her old flat 😉

• Haha
Said she might do a little day in the life on YT she’ll probably stand outside someone’s unit and pretend it’s hers, remember the pics she put up of an empty unit on insta 😂…She also said she keeps her ketchup in the fridge because they’ve got no space to store it anywhere else…Wasn’t there lots of units in her old flat 😉
I doubt there's any spare room in the fridge either with the amount of food shopping and top up shops she does either, oink oink. But yes they had plenty kitchen cupboards when they were in the flat, where they are now must be tiny.

• Haha
She keeps her ketchup in the fridge, what lol?!? Am I crazy or is she just of her trolley? But isn't it normal to keep things like ketchup and mayonnaise in the fridge to keep them fresher for longer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.